All Comments on 'Dark as Daylight Ch. 05a'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
ms904191ms904191over 8 years ago
Damnnnnnn this was good

Awsome chapter especially the scene between even and devine

I hope this was the end to even's part of story not the end of story

Waiting for the next chapter

Btw i hope you are doing well health wise

prsstaridprsstaridover 8 years ago
Excellent Chapter

I have really been enjoying your stories. The first story I read of your was Dark as Daylight Chapter 1. At the beginning of chapter 1 it said it was book 2 of "There Must Be A Mistake". I switched to "There Must Be A Mistake" and read it through and all the chapters and all of the available chapters of book 2 and recently finished all your other stores. I must say you have cost me many sleepless nights but I could not put the stories down.

BlackWolfDraBlackWolfDraover 8 years ago

Dude I cried. Damned good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Thankyou for another fantastic chapter for us readers as our early Christmas and New Years gift.

You truly are a gifted author, and i would buy this book if available in paperback.

Looking forward to all the exciting chapters coming our way in 2016.

Have thought and prayed for your health often, could you give us an update how it is going?

Have a wonderful Christmas and keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for this excellent chapter.

I hope your health is just as excellent and will allow you to continue writing for many years to come.

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 8 years ago
How?

How is it that I shed tears for the "death" of someone who has never even lived!?

If you do not take that as a compliment to your ability to pen an awesome story and write well enough to stir both the heart and mind of your readers, well then you just don't know how to take a compliment, my friend (...whom I have never met).

I hope your health and strength are doing as well as your writing. Do drop us an update note on that at some point, will you? We worry about you as much as we do about your characters and the storyline. :-)

wxwiseonewxwiseoneover 8 years ago
only getting better

this continuing saga is getting better by the chapter. The truth of good writing is getting one to believe everything is so, and you do that in spades. I to had tears in my eyes reading about the death of Dr. Even Luck. I hope you health is improving so you can continue to give us such wonderful stories to read. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

tomscardstomscardsover 8 years ago
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I LOVE MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT FROM YOU.

PLEASE DO KEEP US UPDATED ON YOUR PERSONAL HEALTH AND PROGRESS. WE REALLY DO CARE.

NOW TO THE STORY. WE HAD TO KNOW IT WAS COMING, BUT WHAT A SHOCK. WENT THROUGH TWO KLEENEX AFTER MY TEE SHIRT SLEEVE GOT WET FROM MY WIPING MY TEAR SOAKED FINGERS ON IT.

LOVED THE WAY YOU HANDLED IT.

NOW, I HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE NEW YEAR FOR THE NEXT INSTALLMENT. I MAY JUST HAVE TO GO BACK AND READ ALL THE BOOKS AGAIN.

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS SEASON.

TOM

redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

i was hoping even would last til they got planet side,and so the girls could know him.do know if i will like jen remarrying tho.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks To All Of You

Merry Christmas, a Very Happy, and Healthy New Year To You All. First, If you think for one minute you folks think it was hard to read about the death of Dr. Even Luck, you should have been sitting beside me as I was trying to dictate it into programing system of my computer. It would not accecpt my voice because I was crying so hard. It kept saying, "Say Again" or "Go Back/Try Again." I went through two handkerchiefs and a box of tissues writing that section of the story, and it is not over yet. There is more in Chapter 6 When his friends and family visit his the gravesite in Idaho Springs.

Second, As far as my health is concerned , it could be better, but then again so could your and my bank accounts. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you as always

I was glad to see a new chapter and plans for the next, was worried about your health it is good to hear read your holding your own. We all have been expecting Evens demise but it still brought tears to my eyes. Thank you again for continuing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A smile

I have a granddaughter whose name is Mia Adele. Thanks for a smile through the tears generated with this chapter.

I'm happy to read you are doing well. Stay healthy and write as you are able. We will wait for your chapters...though I do check the lists daily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

as good as ever keep writing

Lo_PanLo_Panover 8 years ago
Wow.......

Just wow! Whilst I understand the need to illustrate mortality in stories, and the whole 'Even is going to die' plot line, it was a shame to see his character 'die'.... Although I reckon you've got some tricksy stuff going on! Thank you, PD, and Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank You

Merry Christmas, wishing you and your family health, happiness and peace...Thank you for another great chapter.

ThitabeThitabeover 8 years ago
WOW

I am retired from the US Army and several times during this chapter I was in tears. This was a very emotional chapter for me. You are a great writer and I am happy to hear you are doing good. Thank you for a great story and I look very forward to the next chapter.

I to have been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong and positive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Merci

This was quite a story. It's going to be difficult to see how this story in the first person when Even is not around... or just from behind Callie. Wonderful find by the way ;)

The best wishes for 2016 and I look forward to read te next 25 chapters of Dark as Daylight ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

Awesome but you made me cry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just WOW!

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I have been reading for 56yrs and this is the best story I have ever read.

Please keep going. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

This is the best story

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 8 years ago

Truly excellent chapter. I was very moved by the way Even handled his approaching death and the impact his actions had over everyone around him. Thank you for your work and best wishes for your continuing good health.

teedeedubteedeedubover 8 years ago
Yes

Gotta say, this one was powerful. Very good. I could see the personal experience coming through very clearly. Good job. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this story

I love this story so much, keep writing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Teaching...

Thank you for teaching advanced concepts of love, acceptance, understanding, forgiving... My father passed in '98. I worked with a channel for a number of years sorting out my divorce pieces. My father came to me many times and apologized for his being difficult during his life. The channel cried as his emotion was that strong. Dad asked me to write a letter stating the "positive aspects" of our relationship. I wrote a 2 + page letter. Years later I asked the channel if the letter helped. My Dad showed her a medal... My letter helped.

The point: As Prolonged Debut so well states, forgiving others in life is huge. If we do not forgive others in life, we will have to find a way to forgive them after we pass. If we do not forgive others, we will come back to life again to continue our lessons with that person.

The veil between our physical life in form and our existence after we pass of energy, spirit, souls on the other side is thinning. Each of us has the capacity to channel, to receive messages from the other side as Even does with his sister. Be open, be patient, trust what you receive from your loved ones. Believe what you get. I have come to accept the messages and believe that our energy changes to another form when we pass. Our soul continues learning, evolving...

Thank you PD for teaching us these lessons in your wonderful story... as does Star Wars...

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanover 8 years ago
top notch

an excellent chapter to this story now i wait for 5b

SerendeSerendeover 8 years ago
You've done it again

I cried at the end of there must be a mistake and I'm crying again now. Another night spent away captivated by you and these people. Looking forward to reading more bob. I must say thank you for the great stories that you continue on through sickness and health. If I win lotto I will help you get these stories published. They are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not so good

Just very little going on. Chapter after chapter and the plot doesn't advance. This seems to be going nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just a note

I love the story, I just have a bone to pick about a technicality. As an object approaches the speed of light, the object will experience time at a slower rate relative to the low speed universe, until it reaches the speed of light where it will experience an infinite time, or time outside the object would stop. So as the people on good luck 1 get up to speed they would be experiencing days of time while people on earth experience minutes. Something else to consider could be what happens with time dilation at superluminal speeds... hmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You know

It's a great story when laugh out loud or are moved to tears. You are fantastic. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I’m not real happy about this one

You had to go and make my eyes sweat...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
TOO MANY Spelling errors got through this time...

What Happened? Believe it or not I ran this chapter through my 3 spell check programs, as I always do, but the errors were all spelled correctly. It goes to show you, you can screw up, look for your errors and still have them slide through the system.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES