Dark Assassin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zinfer
zinfer
52 Followers

Wyatt pushed away from the table. He looked over at Lady Katrina with raised eyebrows, "And how would you service your King in this way?"

Taking the bait, Katrina got up from her chair and moved to stand in front of Wyatt. With just a few pulls of fabric, her dress fell from her body like liquid.

She wore nothing underneath.

"With this," Katrina said, and cupped her shaved sex, "And these," she took a well-sized breast in hand.

"Come here," Wyatt growled. Katrina came to stand between his spread legs. "Kneel."

She did so while the King worked at the ties on his breeches. Getting them loose, he lifted his bottom off the chair long enough to expose his cock, which was standing at full attention.

Katrina gripped it without instruction and teased the tip of her tongue along the head. A bead of precum leaked out, which Katrina licked up eagerly. She started to pump the bottom of his shaft with her fist while taking the other half easily into her mouth. Wet heat engulfed Wyatt and he arched upward in his seat, slipping more of himself into Katrina's mouth.

"Don't hold back," he said, threading fingers through her midnight hair to keep her where she was, "I need this." Lust burned through him like an inferno as he writhed beneath Katrina's talented tongue. His libido, which was always fairly high, had been ratcheted up by degrees with the ritual. The side effect would dissipate in a few days, but until that happened...

Lady Katrina leant further into Wyatt's lap, taking in all eight inches of his cock. It slipped past the back of her throat but she did not choke.

"FUCK!" Wyatt cried and gripped the edge of his chair as Katrina sucked him harder. Her tongue was everywhere at once - caressing the underside of his shaft while circling the head and dancing along its circumference. One of her hands that had been digging into the flesh of his thigh moved down to cup his balls, bringing a new dimension of pleasure to Wyatt's already overloaded senses.

"I'm going to cum," the King moaned. It might have been soon, but he was confident that there would be plenty more where that came from. And Katrina could take it.

This proclamation made Katrina double her efforts, rolling Wyatt's thick balls between her fingers while her tongue flicked madly over his shaft. Throwing his head back he found his release and Katrina held still while thick ropes of his seed shot down her throat, filling her.

Pulling off him with a wet pop, Katrina sat back on her knees and pouted, "That was pretty quick, your grace. Don't tell me you don't have anything for me."

Standing, Wyatt pushed his chair out of the way and cleared the table with a swipe of his arm along its surface. Platters of food and the half full pitcher of wine went clattering to the ground in loud clangs and bangs.

"Get up," Wyatt said, pulling off his clothes in a mad rush. Katrina - eyes wide with surprise at the gesture - hopped up onto the newly empty table, leant back on her palms and spread her knees.

Cream ran down her slit and pooled on the wooden surface as Wyatt moved between her legs, his cock resting against her clit. He leaned forward, capturing Katrina's mouth in a searing kiss while he ground against her.

More moisture spilled out against him.

Breaking from their kiss, Wyatt stood up straight and gripped his cock. The head slid easily through Katrina's slippery cream as he aimed the head against her opening.

"Do it!" Katrina moaned, bucking her hips.

With agonizing slowness, Wyatt shoved his cock into her. Even after all the times he had fucked her, Katrina's walls gripped him like a glove as he slid past them, stretching her to accommodate his girth. Molten honey flowed around him as he moved, easing his passage until he was fully seated.

"Feel good, Lady Katrina?" Wyatt asked, taking her knees with his hands and spreading her further open.

"Always, your grace," Katrina smiled, looking down at where they were joined.

Wyatt pulled out of her until only the head of his cock remained. His shaft was wet with arousal, sliding easily back into Katrina's pussy with a single rough thrust of his hips. Katrina moaned and fell back onto the table. Her hands came up to her chest and fingers tugged at her breasts as Wyatt adopted a steady pace of thrusting which were accompanied by wet sucking sounds created by her moisture.

Taking one hand from Katrina's knee, Wyatt pressed the pad of his thumb against her clit, rubbing as he thrust and bringing her to a quick and violent orgasm. Honey gushed from her hole as her walls clutched at Wyatt's cock. Having cum already, he was able to stave off his own orgasm and continue his hips' steady rhythm, continuously punishing Katarina with his cock. Skin slapped against skin and Katrina came again around him.

The air was beginning to fill with the spicy aroma of their fucking and the cries and mewls as a series of micro-orgasms rocked through the Lady's body. Still Wyatt thrust into her raw and abused pussy over and over again.

"Fuck, Wyatt," Katrina moaned, sitting up on her elbows, "Since when do you last this long?"

"Feeling good today," Wyatt smiled. He was sweating and his skin glistened with his movements, "Had enough yet?"

"I just...FUCK," Katrina came again, "I just don't know how much more I can cum."

"Once more," Wyatt growled and leaned in to grip her breasts in his rough hands, squeezing and pinching her nipples with rough fingers.

"Yes...yes...fuck...," Katrina closed her eyes and bucked against Wyatt, increasing the range of movement of his cock as it pushed into her ruthlessly.

"I'm going to pump you full," Wyatt claimed, pinching her nipples and not letting go.

"YES!" Katrina cried, arched her back up into his grip, locked her knees against his waist, and came once more. A small spurt of cum leapt through the air and landed hotly against Wyatt's pelvis with the ferocity of her final orgasm.

The violent contractions of Katrina's inner walls were finally enough to send Wyatt spiraling over the edge and he stilled, fully sheathed, fulfilling his promise and pumping her overused pussy full of white hot ropes of cum. A wave of heat washed over his body and then subsided as his lust finally ebbed away, leaving the King satisfied for the moment.

Sated, Wyatt pulled out of Katrina and watched as a thin dribble of their combined cum spilled from her pussy and onto the table. She sat up, chest heaving, and gave the King a quizzical look.

"That is not the man I remember being between my thighs last time we did this," she observed, getting down from the table and reaching for a cloth that Wyatt had pushed to the floor earlier.

Wyatt smiled and stretched, his cock finally softening. "I feel full of vigor, Lady," he shrugged, "Did you not enjoy it?"

"It was wonderful," Katrina said as she wiped up the mess between her legs, "Just surprising is all."

"Plenty more where that came from on our journey north," the King promised, "If you're still interested in coming."

Lady Katrina picked up her dress and easily enfolded herself in it once again, "Wouldn't miss it. I trust you'll be bringing more than just me to keep you company?"

"You know me too well," Wyatt said wickedly, collecting his own clothes, "But for now you'll have to excuse me. Our little interlude has put me a little behind schedule. I wanted to get my due research on the Dark Elves in before we set out. I wish to leave within the next day or two in order to make it to the Drow King's palace by month's end and there is much preparation to be done."

"Of course, your grace," Katrina bowed, "I too have affairs to be put in order. Shall I send in someone to clean up?"

"Yes," Wyatt nodded and then gave a crooked grin, "Send in the girl named Nicole." The thought of her finding the evidence of his and Katrina's fucking on the table gave him a childish little thrill. He would probably bring her along for the trip north as well - she could learn a lot from Lady Katrina.

"Good day, your grace," Katrina said with a final, small bow and left the tower through the large double doors.

Not wishing to stick around for Nicole, Wyatt took his bundle of clothes and climbed back up to the winding tower staircase. This time he passed the library and went one more floor up to the workshop. Shutting himself in among the various instruments and ingredients, he went to work. If he were to gain anything of use from visiting the Drow King's palace, Wyatt would have to be prepared. And there was knowledge in the dark arts.

And knowledge, Wyatt knew for certain, was all that was ever really worth anything...

*****

See, Wyatt's not that bad a guy...

Anyway, thank you for reading and hopefully sticking with me.

Please remember to vote and COMMENT. I love hearing what you guys have to say about the story and the characters. What you liked and what maybe worried you.

Next up is the Drow King. If you like evil, twisted characters than this is the Elf for you. Everyone seems to think he is plotting something...so what is it? And is he really that bad (yes, he is).

Happy reading : )

p.s. I'm looking for an editor. If you're interested, go ahead and shoot me an email through the contact link in my profile

zinfer
zinfer
52 Followers