All Comments on 'Dark Delivery'

by Del_Negro

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Man gets tired to see racist comments

on this site .If you are intolerant racist redneck stay

in your nazi hole and don't spoil recreation to normal people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Raciest Story

You think this turns on "normal" people, don't think so, but if it turns you on call Tiger, he likes Swedish sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Isnt it great to be a cuck to an IR whore?

She can give you all the black bastards you can raise. Out another way get over even having her cum on your dong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You want Racist comments?

Okay! that WHITE man was a pathetic little pricked WIMP and the BLACKMAN is their MASTER. Oh praise be the BIG BLACKSNAKED ONE. Just kidding, the write is just another NIGGER ARSEHOLE. Why don't you BLACKMEN EVER write about you fucking BLACK Woman?

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 14 years ago
I think that the size of the black

snake was probably exagerated by a few inches, but the reaction of the woman wasn't. I have had a few that were a bit over ten thick inches and it was all I could manage to fit them all the way in me in the doggy position. It is very difficult to describe just what the feelings are, exactly, but orgasms do seem to come quickly and often. I laugh at all the tiny dick guys spewing their racist crap in these comments after they have wiped up their spunk from the computer. Don't bother writing me about my husband being a wimp with a dick like yours, because he is above average and still loves to see me in full LUST mode when I occasionally find a good, safe black snake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great and very believable

it seems so true to me i loved it, my husband would never go there , but i have without him many times never had 12 or 14 and really do not have any desire to try that big, 10 is most i have gotten and had to practice for weeks with banana's to be able to deep throast him

chery_4fun

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 14 years ago
i would be ordering something every day

i would order it one day and send it back the next

i haved a girl for a ups worker. good and hot , and i agree with cheryl 8 or 9 is plenty if they know how to use it and black men sure do

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Are you as ugly as we all think you are?

Blackcumseeker you must be really fucking ugly as must the other two fat ugly woman who left a comment. Niggers go for BBWs that are really ugly and really stupid so they can BREED them and get more money off the goverment and off the poor tiny pricked white husbands. which I am sure is what all you Blackcumsluts are. Why don't you just come out the closet Blackcumseeker? and admit your white tiny pricked husband is your cum bucket and wimp cuckold to all your nigger fuckers.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 14 years ago
i look good thank you very much

i am not ugly or fat, 5'4'' 130lb play tennis and stay in shape for 48yr girl, still able to be picked up by young white good lookin college age guy when i go to the gulf coast, but just happen to like some secret choc rod because it is so good, if you do not like it do not read about it and for sure we do not need u r comments

cheryl_4fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Go Girls, tell the fucking creeps

and I'm a middle age white guy, just loathe bigots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Over age, ugly, fat, blonde mostly, yep, brainless

mentally ill (challenged) women make excellent cum dumps for anyone black or white with no job, no future, except for the hos they rent out to others. Get it on girls.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Have to stick up for reality...,.

....and point out that stupid racist comments only encourage more of this kind of delusional crap,Funseekr even though I think she lives in a drug induced haze is arguably able-bodied though I have serious doubts that any college kid in Corpus Christi would bother with a slightly overweight 48 year-old except on a lark.(I'm going by the fact that my wife is 48,5 foot 2and a half, weighs 110,stacked- but still has a belly.-sorry cheryl and do any of you women know how unique you are having an elastic cervix?)-just ask any carpenter and then your ob gyn if you don't get it.Funseekr I'm sure you will question my veracity but by Jan I'll post a picture of my sweet wife and house here in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I think it is wonderful

To each his own. I was much like a lot of the reactionary commentors at one time. It took a bit of courage on my part to let my wife fulfill her fantasy, but once I saw the way she reacted upon seeing that absurdly long cock swinging between the legs of that young black man, and how confidently he took her to places I never could, we were hooked. And no, I don't clean up the mess or do anything to the guys, nor do I want to. It's just that it's pointless to compete with men who not only have the right stuff, but know what to do with it. I do suggest to those guys who are on the fence about encouraging your women to try black cock that you realize that once they try it, they will be hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
HOT!

Very hot. I love stories like this. My only comment would have been to have the wife talk during the sex; telling her lover how much better he was than the husband. Other than that I loved it! Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A Lot Of Sick Fucks

Sorry, but any man that wants to see this has some serious issues and a lack of ability or desire. This would change your marriage, the way you look at your wife, your self and the way she would look at you. Type A personalitys couldn't and wouldn't do this so I have no idea who would want this, but I have never met a man that would admit to it. If all life means to someone is a hot fuck than they lead a very shallow life and married the wrong person, but it takes all kinds I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I fail to understand why....

people who dislike interracial stories continue to read them and then post comments degrading the author and characters as if they were alive. If it's not your style then please don't read them. Obviously some do like these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

A good story, well expressing how wonderful it is for a woman to enjoy a big, hard black cock. My husband isn't particularly small, but I love riding a real monster from time to time - seems like there are a few weeny cocked white boys on here who find that hard to accept

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The women below have lost it!

NURSE! Come quick they have escaped again! Quick bring the Huggy jackets, assorted sizes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story?

Does your husband know you do this? If he does than he has bigger issues than being married to a slut, if not than I hope a little nasty sex was worth what you will lose, little dicked boys are the ones that would do this in the first place, glad your not my slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The moral police are out again

This addresses the post:

A Lot Of Sick Fucks

12/07/09 by Anonymous

1. "Sorry, but any man that wants to see this has some

serious issues and a lack of ability or desire."

- Nah...I can easily pound your wife for 3 straight hours, obviously unlike you, and yet still respect her.

2. "This would change your marriage, the way you look at

your wife, your self and the way she would look at

you."

- If you are going to criticize, at least know what the hell you are talking about. Clearly, you don't, because you wouldn't write such idiotic words. Moreover, this IS fantasy, regardless of what you believe.

3. "Type A personalitys couldn't and wouldn't do this so I

have no idea who would want this, but I have never met

a man that would admit to it."

- Do you just make this stuff up? Have you met every man in the world? You would think credibility would be important to your criticism. Maybe I give you too much credit, and you really have been living in a cave all your life. It takes all kinds, I guess. Oh wait...you already wrote that. How ironic.

4. "If all life means to someone is a hot fuck than they

lead a very shallow life and married the wrong person,

but it takes all kinds I guess."

- This was a work of fiction...fantasy writing. But, uh...where did it state that a hot fuck was all life was about? Even pervs like you think about stuff other than sex.

Are you gonna get mad now that I've posted? Its okay to write back. Though, I'm going to forget about this and probably not read it again. So, post back, okay? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Over there Officer! There that dude there!

The one with one with the Holier than thou complex! Also that one that allows his wife to get fucked by nasty smelly snakes that are attached to those Blackmen. It seems he doesn't satisfy her anymore. And don't forget that Black cumslut that likes to ride Big Black snakes and hates white men. Okay officer take them ALL away and lock them up in the holding cell. And don't forget to throw away the key.

janice kjanice kover 14 years ago
Great Story

Love stories like this and hope you either add another chapter or continue to write more stories about black men and white women having sex...I love the interracial lifestyle and either fiction or non-fiction, it's always exciting to hear that other women are enjoying black men as much as I do myself.

Del_NegroDel_Negroover 14 years agoAuthor
Deeper meaning - some missing the point...

After reading some of the reader comments, it seems that some are missing the point. I wanted the woman I love to experience all that sexual life has to offer. To open up her mind (and body) to new pleasures that I knew I could never offer her. After watching her face and body during these experiences I know that she really appreciated them. Our lives have changed dramatically through these encounters, for the better. We are wide open to new sexual options that were hidden before. Maybe you should give it a try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great

Why would any white woman refuse a nice big black cock. I'm a white girl of 16 (nearly 17) and I just adore black cocks. Any girl who have not felt the pleasure of interracial fucking doesn't know what fucking is about. I have only had one big white cock and definitely prefer black - not because they are bigger (most are), but because of the excitement. Blacks last much longer and fuck harder. The average black cock in my experience is 8-10 inches but on average much thicker than whites. I just love a thick black cock shooting my cunt full of sperm over and over again. Black cocks are made for white cunts - it is so hot! Gloria a proud black cock lover

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What You Are

Is a gay boy, are you on summer break? But hay, you wanna fuck niggers, go fot it. Boy or girl, you will be on drugs and selling it soon, either way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

I’m a white male and I love the idea of a big black man being interested in my wife. The image of a thick blackcock working its way into her pussy spreading her as I hear her moaning is so hot. Seeing how wet he is as he pulls it back out and starts fucking her like a whore in front of me. Love hearing her cum begging him to go easy because he’s so big. Him telling her this is what you get for wanting to try blackcock as he puts her on her hands and knees calling her bitch and laughing at her as she can’t stop cumming for him. Telling her to look at your husband seeing how easy you cum for the right man. You and him are both going to be blackcock suckers for me. I would love to have to wait on him as he dominated her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous