All Comments on 'Dark Desires Ch. 08'

by wantwhitewomen

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
duke9555duke9555almost 17 years ago
exquisite

literature ....on a par

with many experimental writers

such as Tom Wolfe

and Truman Capote and the whole

faction movement of the early 60's

keep up this fabulous series

Jack Kerouac would be proud ...

duke9555duke9555almost 17 years ago
exquisite

literature ....on a par

with many experimental writers

such as Tom Wolfe

and Truman Capote and the whole

faction movement of the early 60's

keep up this fabulous series

Jack Kerouac would be proud ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good story

Not too sure why people dislike this story line, I could understand if they were commenting on your grammer and spelling etc, but if you do not like the content then why read it. Still free speech is a wonder to behold, anyway I like your stories and hope that you will keep on posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic!

You keep raising the arousal level. Mark must resign himself to his true destiny, there is no other way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
End it right!!!

Now Mark has to stand up and make her choose. Or knock 'em off. THE HUSBAND SHOULD ALWAYS GET THE LAST WORD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

"Or knock 'em off. THE HUSBAND SHOULD ALWAYS GET THE LAST WORD"

great story and i would love to see something like that..hope you continue the story.

OldMeanOneOldMeanOneabout 13 years ago
Why you need the Aryan nation

To prove that blacks are inferior to whites. Black men want to fuck white women. They do this attack the Man. Nobody wants black women.

The white sluts need a good neck stretch just like there lovers.

michelleanne100michelleanne100about 13 years ago
An Absolutely Thrilling Story

I've read "Dark Desires" over and over. I couldn't help seeing myself as Amy. I lived an interracially/cuckolding lifestyle for a short period of time. It was wonderfully exhilarating in the beginning but, the stress of a woman serving the contentious demands of a husband and a lover at the same time becomes emotionally straining. The husband and the lover must be in total agreement for a woman to receive the sexually, loving satisfaction that she expected in the arrangement. Although it ended badly, I have no regrets! I wish I could express it as well as the author wantswhitewomen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dark Desires

I read, it seems to me like the message is that only a black man can please a woman, this is bull shit at its best. I can not belive that a woman would throw away her children and her family just to have a black dick, if you belive this kind of crap, then you will fall for anything,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Overdone

Lacks credibility...starts out with promise and it just goes on and on like a bad dream. Honestly, I tried to like it and it not only lacks plausibility, but I wasted my time reading it. I know...then why did I read it? Truthfully, I thought it would get better, it didn't. Take an aspirin and call me in the morning.

loveable_guyloveable_guyalmost 12 years ago
It could stand some work

Not bad, but for final emphasis, and final humiliation to Mark. Daniel should have insisted that, when Mark held his cock, Mark should have been told to suck it.

Some would not like that part of a story, but true humiliation has to be him sucking Daniels cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
C'Mon

He has rational thoughts of a somewhat normal man with self esteem...sometimes, and then lapses into the excitement thing...okay.

You drove this whole damn story to where he wakes up and realizes he's been had, she is gone and he needs to do something. Telling us he is going to put his foot down and rearrange their schedule - give me a break.

You wrote his character to have some manhood, you should have left it with...well, I have an appointment with an attorney Monday or...well everything is packed, the kids are in the car and we should be 5 states away by Sunday night...I hope she doesn't end up working the streets but - he knows she will eventually.

Okay, it's an interracial story BUT YOU wrote the little signals in and they weren't just his getting more agreeable - there was reluctance to the point of thinking about calling an end to it SO...you should have ended it differently. She's a slut, a whore and she is going to willingly be prostituted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I enjoyed the story line. when are you gonna finish it. you left the door open to several posiblities and haven't complete it one way or the other. she either continues down this path to complete destruction of her happy home or she gives it up and goes back to her husband. which one is it and finish what you started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

fuck you and all you fuckin ass holes

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't resist giving this faggot author a "1" every time.

Puke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In gave it a 5 for the story

if you like cuck stories it's one of the best on here. And I gave it a 5 because of Anony being a asswipe and giving it a 1. we offset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

bull shit the wife turned out to be the biggest peice of sucum inthe world.the husban is the balls les asshole out there,he should toled the wife how it was to be done and the b lack where to go if he not like his rules there no way he should let her go by her self,he should make sure he is in controlnot the fucken black ,and like to say all the time you fucken blacks blacks are full of shit ,the size of your dicks are no bigger then white men asshole fuck you and go stick your pricks up your own assholesfuck sticks dont pay to much what the movies say it is all bull shit dont fore get to sitck a biggg white dildo up your own asshole faget scum bag .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't worry about it.

This nigger was killed in a drive by while standing on a street corner, too bad, so sad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just wondering

Will the next chapter have Mark tied down and raped by big black cock? Get him broke in so he can start servicing the brothers, and if he doesn't cave in, they can always kill him, then use the insurance money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pregnant, with whose baby?

The only thing she hasn't experienced with her Black Lover... when she's pregnant with her lover's baby, or maybe one of the men in the GB/DP action,... what will be the final arrangement? Go to her lover, (& no longer access to hubby's credit cards); or to her husband and children? How are their reactions the same/different?

Writing style.. get's a little repetitious with the diary entries. Maybe some secret thoughts, not expressed elsewhere, could be part of that section. Otherwise, good job. Kept me reading...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Conclusion

Sad and unsatisfactory conclusion to an otherwise good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
They banned me from Lit.

So that's why I didn't Finnish the story! wantwhitewomen

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Unbelievable

If you are on a par with Thomas Wolfe, Truman Capote, and Jack Kerouac, why would they ban a literary genius?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
So much garbage

Putrid really

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Banned

You were banned for a reason nowhitewomanwantsyou. They should ban your garbage ir stories also. They pollute the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

pure black bull shit fuck you are you the fag that takes it in the ass after they fuck her in the ass you suck I hope your tinny cock falls off because she will get a std I hope you die slow and painful

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 3 years ago

This chapter is very repetitive to the point of being boring, not erotic. And yes, the author was banned, bot now it seems the “banned” banner is gone. Would be a much better story if the author would finish it, or let someone else finish it. Just saying . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'd just take the kids and leave, you could paint her as a bad mother pretty easily. I mean, cps I don't think would like children exposed to the type of lifestyle she craves. I mean, I didn't read the whole story just the last chapter so I dont know if she has a daughter or what but how long would it take for her to start pimping her daughter out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I usually Iike well written cuck stories but I found this hardly qualified on either account. Littered with errors despite apparently using someone else as a proof reader - (I'd get another more competent proof reader if I was you) and was just so uninteresting, predictable and frankly boring.

I stupidly persevered thinking it may develop into something more eventually, sadly it didn't and I really found myself thinking it just a rehash of a million other similar stories done by so many other more competent writers before this attempt was inflicted upon us.

I was more than generous in giving it three out of five, a mark barely deserved.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Very sad but expected ending, the oldest sayings are still the truest. "Be careful what you wish for"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That’s a terrible story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You didn't finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

This story got worse and worse and ended without and ending. Fucking waste of time. I hope the husband would finally grow a pair of balls and leave her if she didn't stop. Instead, he hated their relationship more everyday but kept buckling to her and BBC lovers demands. Sounds like a version of hell and it's only going to get worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous