Dark Desires Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shouted at her husband - really shouted. As Mark sat and listen to her tell him what a bad lover he was, he finally interrupted.

"OK! OK! Amy you need his cock. You say he's teaching you things about sex I can't do. OK! So if that's the case, then I want to go with you when you meet him this weekend. I want to see what he's teaching you. Maybe I can learn it too."

Amy shook her head 'no' and told Mark he couldn't go with her. That this was part of the deal she and Daniel had worked out now as their relationship had developed.

"Deal! What deal!" exclaimed Mark. "I didn't hear about any deal Amy. What the fuck are you talking about?"

Amy replied, "The deal doesn't really involve you any more Mark. You are not participating in the physical end of this situation now. You are more of a bystander. The deal is between Daniel and me. He's my teacher and my lover and he has insisted that to go forward in order for me to really learn, I have to see him alone more than before. So now for every time you watch him fuck me and jerk off, I have to meet him along at his place without you. If you have him over and watch us all weekend, then I have to go to him and be with him the next weekend without you. It's a one for one Mark, that's the deal we agreed on.

Mark sat there looking at his wife. How she had changed.

"And what will happen if I don't go along with it Amy?" he asked her.

Amy had tears in her eyes now as she told him.

"Otherwise Mark he doesn't want to see me again and I don't want that to happen. He said it's only fair to him that he gets to be with me along and I actually agree with him."

Mark couldn't agree.

"Well I don't!" he shouted. "I like to watch and that was our original plan with him Amy, yours and mine. If I can't see you being fucked by Daniel it changes everything. It's not what we, you and I agreed to in the beginning. That's what we agreed to when this all started. Now he wants to change it! And you are agreeing with him - actually taking his side before we even talked about it. Hell I'm your husband! You're supposed to support me! We invite him to join us and now he is making changes and directing how it will be and now he wants to be in change. No way!"

Amy tried to change his mind.

"Oh come on Mark! Look! Daniel has always been in charge with both of us even if you won't admit it. You know that we do what he tells us from that first night I jerked him off and sucked his cock in the back seat of our car. We go to where he wants to meet us; he tells me what to wear and what to do when we get there. He's been teaching me things that I share with you like drinking your cum. He tells me how to fuck him, and how he will fuck me. And he tells you to sit on a chair and jerk off. And you do it no questions asked. You don't say anything you just do it!"

Mark didn't say anything so Amy continued.

"He has always run the show Mark, but he is nice about it. Now he just wants me to himself some of the time or he told me he would stop seeing and stop fucking me. And... well... well damn it, Mark! I don't want it to stop. No Mark! I won't let it stop Mark. It was your idea for me to have a black lover and now I have him and I love it! I want to keep seeing him. I want him to keep fucking me Mark. I won't stop now, even if you tell me to stop. It's not your show any more Mark. It's past that point now. It's now his show and my show and only he or I will decide when to stop seeing each other."

Mark was silent for a moment.

"So where does that leave us, leave me? What about the two of us?" he asked, finally.

Amy was crying hard now.

"I still love you Mark - more than ever for agreeing with everything we have done so far. I love you and I always will. But... but you set this up and now I'm into it completely. And... and... well... I just won't stop this now. It's not fair to Daniel or me and since you wanted to be a cuckold... and... well... now you are one. Now you are a complete one. So now Mark I decide when it's time to stop. Plus I don't feel it's unfair at all to do this for him. And besides it gives me some time alone without you hanging over me every second, jerking off.

"I promise that when I come home I will always tell you everything we did. OK? And I'll suck your cock and let you cum in my mouth like we always do now. And I'll fuck you, and if I'm too sore you can have my ass! And you know I fuck you much better now than I did before we met Daniel? You know I do. I'm much better at sex now Mark, and you love it. And it's Daniel's teaching and training that has made me that way. We have him to thank for that too!"

She was on a roll now, and with the sex Amy gave Mark that night and the way she twisted him around her fingers when she sucked and fucked him for days to follow, Mark finally accepted the new set up.

What could he do but accept it or throw her out. He could leave and let her have her new man full time. He knew that's what Daniel would love to see happen too, for Mark to leave. But Mark still loved Amy and wanted her to be happy. She was with him 75 percent of the time and he was dealing with it. But it was hard and he hated it. Deep inside he hated this new arrangement and it was pushing them further apart. He was thinking of nothing else all that week. And on Thursday night he asked Amy to reconsider. She turned him down.

So on Friday morning, knowing that his wife wouldn't be home on Friday or Saturday night, he watched her as she packed a bag with her make up and hair spray. She was going right to Daniel's place after work on Friday.

She, Mark and yes Daniel had worked it out between them. Amy would go to Daniel's place once or twice a month now and spend the entire weekend. The other weekends Mark would be allowed to watch them fuck. He would determine if Daniel would spend the entire weekend with them at their home. Those weekends Mark would decide if they stayed all weekend with Daniel or whether or not they be together, just the two of them with their kids. Those weekends would be up to Mark completely.

But the weekend that Amy went to Daniel's place alone were her weekends. She would decide how long she would stay at Daniel's as long as she came home by 6:00 PM Sunday night for dinner. Mark was to make dinner for three adults even if she and Daniel came home alone. It was to prepare Mark for the time when she came home with Daniel and another black man to show Mark the DP.

That day, Mark knew it would be useless to argue about all of this any more with Amy. She had made up her mind and she and Daniel had agreed on how it would be. Daniel never told her he wouldn't stop fucking her but used that as a threat to maneuver Mark into agreeing to it! So Amy was firm that she was going.

It had worked! Daniel felt it was a slick way to get Mark to agree and for her to be alone with her black lover more than any other time since this has been going on. It seemed that she could manipulate Mark more and more easily these days than ever before. He seemed to bend to her will much more readily! She liked that feeling of being in charged too. She was becoming the dominant person in their relationship more each day. Mark was slipping deeper and deeper into his personal hell - a form of deep depression.

It was now Friday night, the night of the beginning of the new agreement. Mark wouldn't be with his wife when she met her lover this night and wouldn't see her until Sunday night. Now Amy would be spending all weekend with Daniel. She really wanted to be with her lover alone and be fucked by his big cock all weekend. She was now going to have it all, or as much as she could handle. And she was sure Daniel was about to take her out to his club on Saturday night. There she would experience two big black cocks again, maybe more than two.

Daniel had told her that was going to happen when she called him and told him Mark had agreed on the new agreement. She was daydreaming all day about the DP she'd be getting. She knew one cock would be Daniel's and she knew that one very well. But who would the second cock be? Would it be Daniel's brother or someone new? And Amy wondered most of the day what the other cock would look like. Her pussy was wet and eager to be fucked all day. She wondered if anyone could smell her sexual tension?

Mark knew his wife was addicted badly to Daniel's black cock. Mark was really upset as he remembered how it all started and knew it had been his idea to have her fuck Daniel that day. Amy had shouted at him and told him something that worried him.

"Daniel is not my Master. I'm not his slave. He... he's my teacher. He's teaching me to come to grips with my sexuality, to overcome my inhibitions and prejudices."

"She shouted at me!" Mark said to himself. "And she wasn't like I've ever seen her before. She was like a drug addict coming down from a high! And when I told her I'd go with her when she meet her teacher, she told me 'NO!'"

Mark remembered that Amy shook her head and told him he couldn't go with her. That was part of the new deal between them. Mark remembered her words: "For every time you watched him fuck me and jerk off, I have to meet him along in his place without you Mark."

Now Friday and Saturday and part of Sunday, Mark wouldn't be with his wife when she met her lover. He finally had given in and accepted it. She wanted to keep her lover and be fucked by his big cock. She was now going to Daniel' place and it was happening without him more and more. It was his idea but now Amy was doing it more and more for herself now than any fantasy they had agreed upon. Mark was upset and didn't like what was happening now. He felt left out and lonely and sad. This was not what he had planned when it all started in October.

Mark was sitting home and had a lot of time to think.

Finally he said, "What kind of a wimp have I turned out to be? I am allowing him to fuck her. I started this I can stop it if I want. When she comes home on Sunday I'll tell her this isn't what I want any more. It's not what our, our fantasy was to be."

Then he began to think about Daniel.

"He's very well hung," he said to himself. "Probably 9+ inches and very thick, He's so big that at first she couldn't take all of him. But, now she has gotten used to his size and loves it. It's incredible to watch his big black cock disappear into her tiny body. I really worry about losing her to him. We've been doing this for a long enough time now that I am not convinced that she is doing it just for the sex and the excitement. I hope that it is. I really don't want to lose her. Anything is possible though I guess."

The more he sat there alone the more he began thinking about the two of them together without him doing God knew what with each other. The more he sat the more he talked to himself.

"When she returns from seeing him, whether it is for an evening, all night or a weekend, we almost always have sex. She tells me all the things they did and how good it makes her feel. Sometimes she is too sore for fucking but never too sore for licking. She likes to jack me off too, sometimes while she is telling me about the sex they had. I eat her pussy as she rides my face. That's her favorite to do when she tells me about her and Daniel. She loves telling me where he took her or what they did."

He then held his head and said, "But things have sure changed. Now Daniel calls or e-mails me to tell me he wants to see his slut on a particular night or weekend. Sometimes he tells me how to dress her, what he is going to do to her or where he is going to take her. This time she's spent the whole day at work but I know she will spend a long time getting ready to see Daniel. She's already gone and had her hair and nails done. She took me shopping on Thursday night for a new dress, lingerie, perfume, everything. Then she took it all with her today when she left for work. It was all for him!"

He remembered how they had played with the situation the whole night in preparation for her date. Mark remembered that he helped her bathe, painted her toenails and then let him face fuck her. She wouldn't let him fuck her properly - she was saving her pussy for her lover tonight.

"She told me when she comes home she'll fuck me but not before she sees Daniel. It's always Daniel now. Maybe she doesn't love me any longer. Maybe she feels sorry for me and that's why she stays. Or because of the kids. Yes that's it. The kids."

He put his head down on the table and began to cry. He remembered how he had helped her into that tight short dress and saw how she looked with her tits almost falling out the top and how the dress molded itself around her spectacular ass and thighs. He even remembered the time he had driven her to a lounge to meet him. He'd had to walk her inside and deliver her to Daniel as he had requested.

Mark remembered they'd both found it very exciting and stimulating. That was the first time she'd spent the whole weekend with him before the rule change. He'd agreed to let her spend the weekend since she wanted to be fucked more than two or three times. He had agreed to everything she asked. But now she was demanding it, That was the difference.