Dark Dreams Ch. 11

Story Info
Plans are made.
1.3k words
4.41
9.5k
00

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

11

"Where is Jack?" asked Circe as Paul entered the mansion.

"Dead, your hunter killed him," said Paul.

"And you're still alive, why did he let you go?" asked Circe.

"He wanted me to deliver a message to you, he said that you can't scare him and he's confident that he'll beat you," said Paul.

"If you want to regain my favour you'll have to kill him, its obvious now, I should have seen it. The psychic is to become his bloodmate, it's a physical and emotional bond that binds two of our kind together we have slightly different blood. You have a much harder job to do then," said Circe.

"Oh and Paul you're not allowed to feed for two days since you failed me on this,"

"Yes my lady," said Paul.

--

"That vile bitch, she's going to get our husbands killed. We have to do something about this," said Amy.

"I know Amy, but how are we going to do that? Steven and Joseph do everything she says, its like she has some sort of weird vamp thing over them," said Megan.

"I did overhear Marcus talking to Cole, he was saying something about powers we'll be getting," said Amy.

"What did he say?" asked Megan.

"We'll have the power over men like Circe has, so maybe we can find out what Circe is doing to them and break that influence so we can have our husbands back," said Amy.

"That doesn't help one bit if we don't have that ability yet Amy, lets talk to him. See what he knows?" asked Megan.

"Bad idea he's been walking around like a zombie for a while now, I think Circe found out and put a stop to it, she's probably also watching Cole. She's the head of our bloodline so she'd be able to read our thoughts," said Amy.

"Well there's only one way to do this then, we have to go out and test it, we need to be able to use this ability to our advantage before Circe sends out our husbands and gets them killed," said Megan.

"Sounds good, I need to feed anyway," said Amy.

***

"Are you alright Karen?" asked Julius as he sat down next to her.

"No, this is such a massive change for me, some how the visions stopped coming. I had this strange feeling of blindness. I should have been able to see what was going to happen to you and then what was going to happen here," said Karen.

"It's not your fault, Circe is most likely clouding your ability to see, she can cast a mental smokescreen over an area to shield people or places against psychic visions. You won't get anything from them," said Julius.

"What's going to happen with you? Have you fed?" asked Karen.

"I have, I filled up on a cow I found in a ditch. It would have died anyway it at least stopped the cravings so I could think properly then I found myself just heading towards you. These instincts are hard to get used to, also I don't have to feed on humans. I can do just fine on animal blood I just need more," said Julius.

"We need to figure out what we are going to do next they'll be looking for us. I need your help Karen, I can't use some of this stuff now. Silver burns me just from being close to it, I haven't even been turned a day yet so I'm very vulnerable to these things,"

"What do you need help with?" asked Karen

"The cross will be effective against her fledglings, sanctified holy items from any religion will do just fine though. You still need to protect yourself against them, even from me. The beast seems to be sated for now but I have no way of controlling what just happened,"

"How are we going to do this? She's your sire how are you able to resist her?" asked Karen.

"Sheer willpower, she's a very strong vampire. What she has planned will not sit will for anybody. Victor Delgado is the master of Circe's family, she was exiled after a power struggle. She plans to overthrown them with her fledglings, she knows a lot about them and Marcus Santos is an excellent hunter he would know the best way to get in, he was the first hunter on her trail and we've kept in contact. She needs to be taken care of, she's far to dangerous because if her plan succeeds she'll have control over the wealthiest and most powerful of the Families in this country,"

"Marcus is latin?" asked Karen.

"Yeah, you saw him in one of those visions?" asked Julius.

"Before I even knew what they were," said Karen.

"I know how to get in there, before I sealed that connection I was connected to them. None of them really want to be there, there's two married couples, a security guard and a pissed off shapeshifter,"

"The security guard is the one who came here?"

"Yeah, the women don't like it and they'll probably be of use to use when we go in there,"

"Of course they wouldn't, from what you told me those Venus are very seductive,"

***

"Where is Joseph?" asked Amy

"He's on guard duty with Paul," said Megan

"We need to get him inside, the closer they both are to us the easier it will be to break Circe's clouding,"

"We'll just need a distraction," said Marcus from the shadows

"Don't worry I blocked her but not for long though, do what you need to do while she's focusing on me,"

He groaned as Circe fought him to regain control of his mind.

"Ok lets go, knock out Paul if you have to. I'm getting Joseph," said Amy.

--

"Joseph, Circe wants to talk to you," said Amy.

"Sure, I'll be right back Paul, I'll send Steven out,"

Paul nodded as they went back inside.

--

"Steven, come here babe. We need to do something," said Megan.

"Yeah? What is it?" asked Steven stepping into the room.

Megan looked to Amy as she grabbed his arm.

"Now," said Amy as she grabbed Joseph. They were both bowed as pain surged through them.

--

'What is this?' thought Circe as a knife of power began hacking through her clouding enchantments. Keeping Marcus in place but not fighting him she withdrew and sought out the source of the discomfort.

--

Joseph and Steven blinked as the pain sliced through the clouding enchantment Circe held over their minds. Clearing their heads removing the suggestion that everything is the way it should be.

"What's happening Amy?" asked Joseph.

"Fight her control, we're getting you free of that witch," said Amy.

Steven winced and grabbed his chest as the pain sawed through him. The veil parted in his mind allowing him to think more clearly as the hidden truths came out.

Circe stepped into the room her eyes blazing, "I knew it wasn't a good idea to let you two be turned but I couldn't stop the most primal impulse a vampire has upon turning, seeking out the one they love the most,"

Marcus stumbled into the room battling her fiercely.

"Your plan seems to have backfired on you, street thugs would have been so much better for you. Pity you chose people with strong will power," sneered Cole as he walked into the room.

'Paul come into the center room,' said Circe into Paul's mind.

--

"Now's our chance," said Julius watching from the trees after seeing Paul walk inside. "Use the cross to distract the fledglings and I'll take on Circe,"

Karen nodded and followed him down the hill.

--

"Yes my lady?" asked Paul as he stepped into the room.

She smiled and said "Sit over there,"

"Venus are very powerful, why else would we be the mothers of the race? The rest of them are half-blood wretches, I give you the purity of our line and this is what you do? I can show you obedience," snarled Circe as she pulled back all the links she maintained and slashed out with the intensity of a tidal wave.

They all writhed on the floor in agony as the pain rolled through them except for Paul who sat on the chair looking blindly forward.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers