Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers

As it began to play, she noticed that the view was of an upstairs bedroom, and through the open window the camera captured the houses across the street. Her jaw dropped in puzzlement as she figured out that one of them had to be her house. Clearly, whatever was going on, whatever she was going to see, had taken place in her neighbor's house right across the street -- at Maggie and Jack's. She looked out her own bedroom window for a confirmation, then back to the video. It was high definition, but obviously not professional. Whoever was holding the camera was excited as it was shaking. She could hear him breathing as he mounted camera on a tripod and the picture became steady.

The camera swung toward the bedroom door as a pale skinned white woman with dark hair walked through, followed very closely by a dark skinned black man who dwarfed her with his size. They were entering the room slowly as if dancing, his front tightly against her back, and joined together as if by some unseen force. His huge hands cupped her breasts, kneading them and pinching her nipples until they stood out prominent and red. From behind her, he nibbled her earlobe and her neck. Her left hand caressed his face as he continued to lay love marks on her neck, and her hips swaying sensually from side to side. Her right hand was behind her back as she appeared to be rubbing her ample buns against his body and holding his member. Laura was getting turned on and her crotch was damp from arousal. The sight of the man's dark skin against the woman's pale body was erotically supercharged.

Now she clearly recognized both the participants in the video. One was her neighbor Maggie, and the other was that black man she had seen departing yesterday. Laura settled back into the bed and furtively looked around as is she expected someone to catch her watching. Her hand shook as she slowly slipped it under the waistband of the pink panties she still wore from last night. She cupped her own pussy and began to rub. She felt guilty being a voyeur, watching her neighbor, but the feeling between her legs was too good to stop.

She continued to rub the lips of her vulva and her swollen labia as she returned to intently watching the DVD. By this time, the woman -- no this was not just a woman she thought, it was Maggie from across the street -- had her back turned to the camera and was standing on tiptoe deeply kissing the black man. He was holding her firm buns and he ran his hands up and down her body. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, caressing him and Laura could sense the heat between the couple.

My God, thought Laura, this is too much. I can't watch this. Yet, try as she might, she could not take her eyes off the TV screen, or stop touching her pussy with her shaking hand. On the screen, Maggie was slowly kissing her way down his body, stopping at his dark nipples, then his belly as she slowly slid to her knees. Suddenly, Laura saw his penis, only it was not like any penis she had ever seen. He was easily twice as long and three times as thick as her dear Mark, and his thing pointed straight up to his belly button.

Maggie was now licking and sucking his tangerine sized balls and kissing his thighs. She reached up for him, pulling his member onto her cheek and rubbed his manhood against her face. Laura's began to salivate, and swallowed hard as she heard the mam moan, then say, "That's it sugar, worship my body, worship your man's big black cock."

Laura noticed that Maggie's lover called his member a 'cock' -- Laura had always hated that word but now understood how absolutely appropriate it was -- and Maggie took the head of it into her mouth as far as she could. The contrast between Maggie's pink lips and white cheeks engulfing a swollen black cock made Laura breathe hard as she rubbed her pussy lips with her middle and forefingers and her breasts with her other hand. She started to perspire and so she struggled out of her tee top and was now naked on the bed. Her belly was writhing with pleasure as her hands continued to touch her body.

Maggie lover mounted her and Laura watched for several minutes as he fucked her vigorously, the camera focused on his dark black ass between Maggie's wide-open thighs. Laura was on the verge of a powerful orgasm and there was no way to stop it now. She felt her body start to quiver. Her abdomen and legs started to shake and she began to groan. Her head swayed from side to side as she strained to catch her breath. Her orgasm exploded inside her and a warm flood of ecstasy engulfed her.

She lay back against the pillows as she rubbed her cum-slicked fingers against the sheets. She moaned then shook her head laughing silently. My God, she thought, I haven't masturbated this much since, well since forever. She felt sudden pangs of guilt as she paused the DVD. Then she rested her hand on her belly and closed her eyes for a few moments.

She was awakened almost an hour later by the jangle of her iPhone. Startled and rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she answered with a simple hello.

"Laura," the voice on the other side of the conversation began, "This is Raymond Jackson, just calling to see how you are."

Laura was embarrassed to be naked in bed talking to her boss, and managed to fumble out an answer, "Oh, Ummm, I mean... OK I guess"

Dr. Jackson responded, "Well, listen, we all wish you a speedy recovery. Me especially! I hate to think of you confined to a bed alone. Mrs. Jenkins is in way over her head trying to cover for you, and I just got several poster proofs for the new Diversity Program. If you're up to it, I could swing on by and we could take a look together. There are, let's see..."

He paused to count the posters, then continued, "...Hmmm, seven candidates, and we should look them over together before going public with the campaign. You live, what, maybe five minutes from the campus, so I could be over shortly."

Oh God, she thought, and what should she say? She was lying here naked, and probably stinking from the sex she had with Mark the night before with the added scent of her climaxes this morning and the smell of her own perspiration.

"Um, OK I guess, Dr Jackson. Just give me a couple minutes to freshen up," she responded.

"Sure Laura, and by the way, it's Raymond or 'Ray' to my friends or when we're out of the office -- No 'Dr. Jackson', OK?"

"Ok Doctor... I mean Ray. See you in a few," she answered, then clicked the 'End Call' button.

She scrambled to find a fresh bra and panties, and a clean sundress. She cinched up the soft cast, hopped one-footed over to the closet and then got brain freeze trying to figure decide on a sun dress. The only one not in the hamper was a red and green floral pattern, and it was much too short -- a good 7 inches above her knees, and backless as well, with thin straps over the shoulders. The only clean panties she could find were a deep pink thong, but she decided what the hell, no one would be seeing them.

"Damn," she thought to herself, "maybe I should find something a little more work appropriate." and began shove dresses on hangers around.

Unbelievably, the front doorbell chimed cheerily. She wondered whether it could possibly be Dr. Jackson -- Ray, she corrected herself, then thought there was no way it could be him. It was probably a FedEx guy or something. Hurriedly, pulled on her panties and reached for the sundress, slipping it over her head. The bra would have to wait, as would the shower until she could get rid of whoever it was.

She left the crutch on the dresser, and hopped one-footed down the stairs. She fluffed her hair quickly, and answered the door just as another round of ringing began. Her jaw dropped when she opened the door and saw that it was Dr. Jackson.

"O-Oh my gosh, you're here!" she managed to stammer out.

He looked at her, and then with a broad grin he explained, "Yes, I was in the car already, so I was even closer than the campus. You're looking really fine, except for the cast."

Laura's embarrassment at being caught this way, half dressed and stinking of sex, showed in her skin as her face immediately turned a bright pink which flushed all the way down to her cleavage, which was more visible than she would have wished in the flimsy material of the sundress.

She stepped back into the foyer, barefoot, except for the soft cast, and her boss came in holding a get-well card and flowers in one hand and a several rolled up posters in the other. His six-foot plus frame practically blocked the light coming from outside.

"Where should we get started?" he asked casually, looking around the house.

Trying to recover, Laura offered, "Umm, how about the breakfast bar in the kitchen?" then started hobbling awkwardly into the kitchen. She had now way of knowing it, but the sun streaming in her south facing kitchen outlined her bare legs and crotch under the summery fabric of the dress. Almost instantly, Raymond Jackson's substantial cock began to rise against his loose briefs.

He stared at her approvingly as she retreated awkwardly into the kitchen favoring her left leg. Every move she made accentuated her strong legs, and her womanly grace. Jackson secretly touched his cock, which was now continuing to grow toward its normally erect size, of ten inches.

He laid the poster rolls on the counter and as Laura turned to face him, her dress twirled revealing a glimpse of the pink thong panties she had tossed on.

He offered her the get-well card, which she read quickly, then the flowers, saying, "These are from me. I hope you like them."

Not knowing what else to say, she simply replied, "Oh Doctor... Uhhh.. Ray, thank you so much. Let me put them in a vase."

She quickly hobbled around the island breakfast bar to the sink, then reached up for the high cabinet above it. As she stretched, standing on her left foot, her dress rode up, clearly showing her firm legs and the bottom of her ass accentuated by the tiny strip of the pink thong. Raymond licked his full dark lips and muttered to himself, shaking his head from side to side.

He had always had a thing for white girls, and three that he could remember had coaxed a passing grade from him with inexperienced and hurried blowjobs. Now he knew he wanted this girl as well, and then and there, he decided he was going to have her, but he would have to move slowly. As much as he wanted her now, he wanted her to be the one to spread her legs willingly for him. No need for a harassment suit, he reminded himself.

He was already on the move around the island and swiftly moved directly behind her to reach the glass vase. He reached up effortlessly, but intentionally, 'steadied' himself by holding onto her left shoulder with his left hand. As he grabbed the vase, then lowered himself, he made sure she felt the warmth of his body close to hers and pressed his turgid cock lightly against her body, making sure she could feel him against her ass.

His left hand slid down her arm and he felt her ribbon candy skin with his hot hand. As he stood close to her, he caught the slightly funky scent of her natural womanly fragrance. She smelled as if she had been freshly fucked, hadn't showered in a while and didn't care who knew it. Far from turning him off, her scent had the opposite effect. He salivated at the thought of tasting her body and then pushing his now very hard cock into her willing pussy. He casually backed away from her but still remained close.

The effect was not lost of Laura. The feel of his warm, strong hand on her arm, and then the unmistakable feeling of his large cock against her back and ass made her skin flush, and she could feel her pussy starting to lubricate again. Oh God, she thought to herself, even I can smell my pussy. God, I hope he can't.

As she turned around to face him, vase in hand, she accidentally brushed her breasts against his chest, and the effect was immediate. Her nipples began to stand out against the sheer fabric and Raymond noticed for the first time she wasn't wearing a bra. Damn, he wanted to plough this white girl so bad, he thought to himself, then reminded himself to be patient and everything would fall into place.

He moved back behind the breakfast bar, partly to hide the huge erection tenting his trousers and Laura hesitated for a moment in front of the refrigerator. She swallowed hard, trying to regain her composure then said, "Doctor... I mean Ray. I haven't had anything to eat yet, shall I fix us something?"

Immediately his face brightened and he blurted out, "Sure sweetie, how 'bout grilled cheese, and some wine to go with it?" He hoped she hadn't heard the 'sweetie' part or wouldn't think anything of it, but it was done now.

Laura had heard it though, and again blushed down to her cleavage. As she turned to fetch a bottle of white wine and a corkscrew, she unconsciously tugged on her dress trying to cover her thighs and he again looked at her appreciatively. He was almost salivating as his mind began to wonder how her tight little pink pussy would feel squeezing his thick black cock. He wanted to be an animal and tear that little floral dress off her right now and show her how hard he was, and how easily he could satisfy her sexual desires.

She had trouble getting the corkscrew started and raised her eyebrows saying, "Darn, this is always hard for me."

Raymond again walked behind her quickly, explaining, "It's hard for me too, but it's always about getting the initial insertion right, then screwing it home."

He knew he was being clever with the double entendre, and his cleverness made him smile. Before she could react or hand the corkscrew over, he was again behind her and covering her small delicate hand with his, he restarted the corkscrew, and together, they screwed into the cork. Laura, almost swooned with desire, but glimpsing her wedding ring as she pulled to cork from the bottle, she recovered her composure.

Forgetting completely about the grilled cheese, she poured glasses for the two of them, again having to reach for them in the cupboards, and again giving Raymond a long look at her legs and ass.

She sat beside him on one of the breakfast stools and together they began to review the 3 by 4 posters touting diversity at the mostly Black college. They had another couple glasses of wine and talked pleasantly about the goal of attracting more white and Asian students, and how important racial mixing was to the future of the school and the area. Laura was beginning to get a little tipsy on an empty stomach, and without thinking, she added, "It should be easier for white girls and black boys to hook up. That way there would be more biracial babies, and the world would be a better place."

Thinking about he comment for a second, she tried to retract the statement, "Oh God, I didn't mean that the way it came out. I meant black girls and white boys too..."

That didn't sound quite right either, and she opened her mouth to apologize, "No, I didn't mean that either. Oh damn."

That came out slightly slurred as she realized the wine was beginning to get to her, and what's more, they had already consumed most of a second bottle.

Ray, laughed and told her, "It's OK. I know what you mean, and by the way, I agree with it. However, I must correct you on one thing. There is no 'biracial'. Like the old saying goes, 'black into white always comes out black'. "

He laughed and patted her leg reassuringly, leaving his hand where it had landed. This time, Laura didn't brush his hand away or close her thighs. She began to feel a warmth inside that started at her breasts and extended all the way to her moist pussy.

As they talked, he left his hand there, lightly massaging her thigh both below and above her hemline. Once as they laughed about a diversity issue, he squeezed her thigh and his hand travelled smoothly to within a couple inches of her excited pussy lips.

She tried to concentrate as they reviewed posters rejecting them one by one. They both liked one with an Asian guy and girl on it, but didn't think it struck just the right note. Another with an Asian and a black girl was not well composed. As they turned over a poster with a white co-ed and a black boy in a football uniform, When Laura looked at it she knew it was the right one; she remarked positively and unconsciously squeezed his strong thigh for emphasis. Not even aware she was doing it, she began to massage his thigh as well.

"I think this one is perfect," she exclaimed, as she continued to gently massage him.

"So Laura, would these two have beautiful black babies together?" Ray said laughingly, then growing bolder moved his hand under slowly under the thin material of her dress feeling her soft upper thigh area.

"Oh gosh, I am such an idiot," she blurted out, "Just forget I ever said that!"

They laughed at that, then continued to talk and made bolder by the wine, she slowly slid her hand up until the tips of her fingers touched Ray's large bulge and gently moved her fingers across the large hump. Ray put his arm around her drew her closer as they started to calculate the budget for the campaign. She contentedly leaned her head against his shoulder just to rest for a moment, and he took that opportunity to lift her chin with his free hand and kissed her gently on the lips.

Instead of freezing, she let him kiss her and as his hand squeezed her soft upper thigh, now a scant inch from her pussy, she placed her hand over his and held it there while he kissed her on the lips again, this time for several seconds.

He turned his body and reached around with his free hand and pulled Laura closer and gave her a long passionate kiss. When his thick warm lips covered hers, he thrust his tongue deep inside her mouth. She was feeling incredibly good after the several glasses of wine, and now she kissed him back sucking on his tongue as they remained locked in a heated passionate kiss for minutes.

With the back of one hand, he brushed against Laura's pussy as he kissed her again. Feeling her legs part slightly made him bolder, and so he moved his other hand around and slowly cupped one of her small tits through the sheer material of the sun dress, in his big hand and gave it a gentle squeeze before releasing it and starting to nibble her ear.

Now she moved her hand onto Ray's crotch and moved her fingers over his long thick cock, which had grown rock hard under his pants and gently massaged him as he continued to kiss his way down her neck.

He whispered to her, "Take it out and suck it. Go ahead, suck it. Suck my cock."

Laura, now aching with desire, started to undo his belt and unzip his trousers. She started to bend over his crotch when her iPhone rang and her husband's picture came up. They both jumped and she answered breathlessly then moments later ended the call, telling Ray, "Oh God, you really need to go. That was Mark and he is on his way home."

Ray paid no attention, and reached into the top of her sundress to expose her breast. Feeling her firm breast, and her excited nipple, and knowing she was excited for him made his cock pulse with excitement. Her flawless white skin, hot to his touch filled him with desire. She moaned compliantly but then quickly pulled his hand away.

"No, we have to stop. I mean it. God, I don't know what I was thinking. Was I thinking even?" she rambled on excitedly, "I am a married woman, and I love my husband. I need you to go, now. Dr. Jackson, really... now.

In her panic, she leapt off the bar stool and onto the floor and on impact felt an excruciating pain in her right leg. She screamed, and doubled over in pain. Falling to the floor, there were tears in her eyes. She reached up for Ray's leg, and asked him to help her up the stairs so she could change before Mark got home. "Please help me up into the bedroom, then you can let yourself out. I need to change and shower before he gets here."

LeMondial
LeMondial
736 Followers