Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeMondial
LeMondial
735 Followers

Ray didn't know what else to do, so he helped her to her feet and together they started up the stairs. This wasn't going to work, as the stairs were narrow, so instead, he simply scooped her into his arms and carried her up to the second floor. She felt light and vulnerable, and despite his now deflating erection, in the back of his mind he thought how much he wanted to be carrying her up to the bedroom to fuck her all afternoon on her marital bed. For her part, Laura felt a little giddy, like a schoolgirl in her hero's arms.

When they reached the bedroom, he let her down gently on the bed making sure he squeezed her ass in the process. By this time, Laura had regained her composure and laid back on the bed, not intending a sexy pose, but it looked that way to Ray anyway.

"Thank you Ray for carrying me up. I can manage the rest of the way now. You'd better get scooting." Just then, the phone rang again, and when Laura heard the caller, she motioned for Ray to stay put for a moment.

She rung off the call, and explained to Ray, "We don't have to panic; that was Mark. He's stopping to get a pizza, and that will take him at least 30 minutes. So now you can take your time leaving. You can just leave the posters and other stuff on the kitchen counter and I will work on them tomorrow."

Ray stood for a moment deciding what to do when out of the corner of his eye, he saw the TV screen and the paused DVD. In the frozen frame, he could see a black man's ass between a white woman's open legs. Chuckling, he shook his head and said, "Well honey, at least we have similar taste in videos. Is this you, by chance?"

Blushing and speechless, Laura blurted out without thinking, "Oh no, that's my neighbor across the street and her lover. She's having his baby. My husband brought them for us to watch."

He raised and eyebrow, and said, "Oh really? How did you get this video and why were you watching it?"

Laura was flustered and tried to find the 'STOP' button and instead pressed the fast forward button. Suddenly, Marcus and Maggie were fucking at double speed and Laura and Raymond both collapsed onto the bed in gales of laughter. He reached for the remote and hit normal speed play.

Without either of them planning it, they were casually lying together on the bed watching Maggie and her lover. After a few minutes of silence, Raymond leaned across Laura and kissing her deeply again, yanked her sundress straight down from her shoulders, ripping one of the straps in the process and began massaging her exposed breasts. God, they were beautiful, Raymond thought, I'm going to suck these every night. He began thinking of a plan and suddenly realized what she had said about her husband wanting her to watch the interracial DVDs.

Kissing his way down her neck, his warm sensuous lips found her hard nipple and began alternately sucking and biting it. Laura moaned in ecstasy, and stroked his shaved head, willing him, no silently begging, him to continue. He continued to kiss the tender skin around her breast and left a large red mark that would in short order turn into a livid hickey unknown to Laura, who continued to breathe heavily and stroke his head and neck.

With his free hand, he worked from the other end. He pushed her skimpy dress up to her waist, then slid his hand into her soaked thong. He cupped her throbbing wet pussy and began to work two fingers into her slit. Her head lolled from side to side, and she moaned with wild abandon.

Ray kissed his way back up to her lips, leaving her breasts glistening with his saliva and the deepening redness of his love mark. He kissed her briefly and looked deeply into her eyes. He continued to stroke her pussy with his long powerful fingers. She held him close, her hand running up and down his back.

Their lips only an inch apart, he whispered, "Have you ever been with a black man Laura?"

Through dreamy, half open eyes, and unable to speak, she shook her head.

Pointing to the TV with his thumb, he continued, "But you want to right? You've been thinking about it haven't you. You already know you want to explore it don't you?"

Again she did not speak, but only nodded softly in agreement, biting her lower lip to keep from screaming in ecstasy.

"And how does your husband feel about this? He knows you want to, doesn't he?"

She gasped sharply as he found her sensitive G-Spot; she managed to utter a few short phrases while moving her hips back and forth: "His idea... Mmmmm... Yessss... He knows... His idea... Ohhh... Feels so good..."

In the background, the DVD played on. They could hear both Maggie crying out in joy and in the background the local R&B music went from The Pointer Sisters 'Jump' and then to a hard hip hop track. On the DVD, Maggie's hips thrust upward against Marcus's cock in synchrony to the urban beat, and now in her own bedroom without understanding why, Laura unwittingly picked up the beat as well, thrusting her pussy against Ray's thrusting fingers.

Ray pulled her thong down past her knees and worked them over her soft cast. With his free hand, he put them in his trouser pocket.

"Laura, I am going to be your first, but the time is not right for your husband to catch us like this. When I fuck you the first time, we'll both want to go on all afternoon, understand?"

Silently, she nodded then, running her hand over his shaven scalp, she offered him her mouth in a deep kiss, he thrust his tongue in and out in a mock fucking motion several times and that combined with his thrusting fingers made her moan loudly.

He broke the kiss, whispering, "Laura, have you ever sucked black cock?"

Biting her lower lip, on the verge of climaxing, she shook her head no.

Taking things a step further, Ray whispered, "But you want to don't you Laura? You're ready to, right baby?"

She managed to nod and then cried out in pure delight as the orgasm shook her belly, her throbbing pussy, and her thighs. This was an orgasm like she had never experienced before, and she writhed against the mattress as the aftershocks continued. After a minute, she blinked, returning to the here and now.

Ray smiled at her, leaned over her near naked body and kissed her. She threw her arms around his neck and submissively let his tongue invade her mouth.

After a few moment, he pulled from her kiss, and said, "Laura, we have a few minutes, I need to feel your mouth on me as a sign that you want things to go further. Will you do that for me?"

With her left hand she reached over and unzipped his trousers. Reaching under his briefs, her small hand grasped the largest cock she had ever touched. Supporting his weight on one arm, he helped her pull his briefs down. Her hand could barely circle his cock as she gently started to stroke it.

With dewy eyes, she whispered, "God, it feel so good, so strong."

She continued to stroke him and looking down, she saw something she never expected to -- her pale hand stroking a huge black cock. It felt so huge and hard, like a small club. It was easily two or three times the size of her husband's small penis.

Ray lay back and moaned, "Suck it. Suck it now. Now, Laura. Show me how much you want it."

Obediently, she leaned across him, kissing his belly the way she had seen Maggie do in the video, then, her mouth watering, opened her lips and pulling back his foreskin, she surrounded his huge head, dripping with pre-cum. His scent was overwhelming and she almost recoiled, but after a few moments felt strangely drawn in by it. She tasted his pre-cum for the first time and found it sweet. Her tongue massaged his cock head and he stroked her silky hair while holding her face firmly in his crotch.

Her lips covered more and more of his head and shaft, and she began to work her mouth in time with a strong drumbeat from the DVD. She couldn't get more than the first 6 inches or so in her mouth, but she continued to pump her lips down his shaft. Her fingers worked his plum sized balls, massaging them in her tiny hand. With his free hand, he reached down to cup one of her breasts in his huge hands. He twisted her nipple between his thumb and forefinger thinking to himself, "Sweet little tits. I'm going to own these now, along with the rest of this fine little white cunt."

Laura began to suck more quickly as the music on the DVD changed to a track from Quincy Jones's classic 'Body Heat' album with its strong jungle beat. The rhythm seemed to take possession of her as she sucked him deeper and deeper. She could feel his balls growing tighter and his shaft stiffen even more.

Ray moaned as his climax neared, and managed to explain to Laura through clenched teeth, "Oh baby, I'm going to cum. You're going to show me that you belong to me by letting me cum in your mouth and swallowing every drop, understand? You get that?"

Laura bobbed her head and managed to mumble, "Mmmmm. Mmmm-hmmm" without ever stopping her motion. She had never ever considered swallowing Mark's cum on the rare occasions she gave in to his pleading for a blowjob, but now, and with this powerful black man, anything else was unthinkable.

To reinforce his point, Ray held her head firmly on his cock, forcing it deeper. She had no intention of going anywhere though and as if to show him her devotion, slid her body between his open legs, she grabbed his dark ass firmly in her free hand then ran her hand sensually over his smooth ass and lower back. With her other hand she jacked his cock back and forth, sliding his foreskin up and down his rock hard shaft, She had never seen, much less felt, an uncut cock before, but now it seemed obvious to her that this is the way a real man's cock should feel.

Suddenly he shuddered, cried out and his cock pulsed strongly again and again, filling her mouth with thick white cum. She considered spitting it out, but there was too much of it and he was filling her mouth too fast. Ray held her head down so she couldn't do anything but try to swallow it all. Even so, and even though a huge amount shot straight into her throat and into her belly, some of it poured out her lips and onto the sheets below them. His forceful ejaculations kept pulsing until his seed was not only inside her belly, but also in her hair and on her neck and tiny breasts.

She continued to suck gently producing aftershocks of orgasm in him. Her free hand moved from his ass and then grasped his right hand, their black and white fingers entwined.

They held hands for several moments. Then she looked up into his face, covered her teeth with her lips and went down on him again as a slow soul ballad played away on the DVD. She was amazed that he was still partially hard and he stroked her hair gently.

He whispered, "That was a wonderful start, honey. You want to be mine now, don't you? You want to feel my cock in your pussy?"

Ray was beginning to assert his dominance over her. She could tell that by the forceful tone of his words. Laura always knew she had a secret submissive streak and she began to react both emotionally and physically to his nearness, his strength and his sexuality.

Laura moved to lie in the crook of his arm. Sweating from the effort, one corner of her mouth was still coated with a little of his cum. She squeezed his shaft and watched more cum leak from it. For the first time in several minutes, she spoke, "Yes, yes I want you Ray. I want to feel you."

He stroked her cheek and asked softly, "Are you on the pill, baby?" She looked up at his dark face with dewy eyes, and shook her head no.

"It's alright sugar, I am 'fixed' which is good, because I don't want to feel anything between us, ever." He said, knowing that he was not at all 'fixed'.

He rose off the bed and quickly put his trousers, shirt and shoes back on. He looked down at her scarcely clothed body, and said softly, "I'm coming back tomorrow. There are conditions. First, deal with your husband. I want all of you, understand? All of you. Then I am going to want you all to myself. You ready for this?"

She said nothing as he quickly walked down the stairs and out the front door.

To herself, she said quietly, "Yes, yes I am. I want to go all the way with you."

She resolved to have a conversation with Mark tonight about his fantasy, which might soon become her reality. She knew somehow she would convince him to go along with this new development.

Across the street, her neighbor Maggie was just getting home from the store, and as she pulled shopping bags from the back seat, she saw Ray coming from Laura's house. Raising an eyebrow, she muttered, "Well how about that?"

Ten minutes late. Mark rolled up in the drive with pizza. It was going to be an interesting evening.

LeMondial
LeMondial
735 Followers