All Comments on 'Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 03'

by LeMondial

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't wait fior next episode

Dr & Ob/Gyn lookin good, keep up the pace!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cuck

Cuckoldry is a form of masochism with three somewhat willing partners. Adding in a racial component adds to its debauched and taboo nature, but may not be necessary. If you were a woman you would know that big dicks hurt and are not the source of extreme pleasure your fantasy portrays. Personally, my solution to Mark's dilemma would be a 9mm placed firmly against Ray's temple, but that would just ruin the story and make Mark a hero instead of a victim. And in your twisted world, White people are always victims. Too bad the reality of our world is quite the opposite. Can our author be a closet white supremacist? Are these stories motivated by dog whistle racism? Only Newt Gingrich and Le Mondial knows for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Write what you like

An absolutely great story. Of course it is untrue, of course it has some roots in real life and of course you are free to write what you like, so do it. It is great. For those that don't like it, they don't need to read it.

Keep this story going...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

this story is a great tribute to black superiority. keep up the good work, can't wait to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story on white submission

Tanya should be mistress to Laura to ensure. She serves Ray unconditionally and also their sons. Then Laura will serve as a slave housewife to please Ray and Tanya.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

Something needs to be done with nerd Mark. Ray should ask his fellow gay black males to take Mark away to be a gay slut. Then Laura will finally humiliate him by divorce as she sees him being ass fucked. She will force him to sign over their house to Tanya.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXalmost 11 years ago
Very Good

And 9 out of 10 for believability, except for the "yes master, yes sir" and "cunt"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG This is really heating up

Thank you for stoking my fantasies. I love the characters and the way the story is developing! Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

What a good story.

The white husband Is well and truly cucked. Wifey only wants the the superior black man now.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Have a Black Master

I liked how you bring how it is between a Black Master and his sub. I have had a few Mens like maybe a handful only that I let be Over me like they was my Dom or Master. All of them was Black Mens. My first Black Master pushed me so far but taught me so much about my self and the things I learned I could do. Not only for him but other Mens he had me please and shared me with. He Talked so Nasty to me but I always liked when having SEX the boys or Mens talking nasty to me.

So what you write is SOooo TRUE. Even other Black Mens I was with was a bit like Ray is in you story.

All my kids Dads was Black Mens and I been told by 2 that they couldnt have no babies only to find out the hard way that I was spreading to one of the Mens all ready had like 5 kids and he put another one IN me.

So YESsss alot what you say here is SOooo TRUE. I'm with a Black Man now who Over me and is my Master. There nothing I wouldnt do for him or not done all ready or let him DO To me or ask me to do that I not just gone and done even if it was another Man he wanted me to please.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As it should be. This wimp husband is slowly discovering a biological fact, the preference Mother Nature has for African romance. Another dainty white wife has experienced the joys of large Black penis, and there's no going back. Her true potential has been unleashed, and she was reborn as a new woman in the arms of her superior Black lover. Shes practicing neo-Feminism now. The first time I watched my wife Stephanie suck Black cock, I was so proud of her. That look of thirsty, utter devotion on her face, knowing I'm second place when she looks into his eyes. We believe its destiny too. Every time I taste it, the cream pie, I remember that its my role, my purpose in evolution, and I feel so gracious and humbled. And yes, after the first pregnancy she will definitely want more. Thats the way it was with us, thank God. Stephanie's on her fourth pregnancy now, and I'm a full time homemaker, a house cuckold you could say. So, I'm curious whether or not the hero in our story will ever have sex with his wife again? I was under no illusions that my celibacy would be temporary. As a neo-Feminist, I knew that Stephanie would only allow me to suckle on her nipples and clean her crotch. She doesn't even really like for me to go down on her unless shes dirty from sex or using the restroom. I just nurse and clean. Thats all I'm good for as a wimpy white husband. Black is better. Fuck the patriarchy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous