Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya was also a former athlete and in her teen years, had advocated taking citizenship away from the white minority in her country. Together they had two boys who were now 19 and 17, and showed promise both athletically and academically. Their boys would clearly ascend as the next generation of affluent elite blacks. Tanya's Ph.D. was in behavioral analysis, and when Desert Storm broke out, the military recruited her to both interrogate prisoners and analyze their stories. When Ray told her of the young white wife's flirtation a few months ago, she actively encouraged him to pursue the girl. Tanya outlined an audacious plan that would involve them in a kinky arrangement with the girl and her husband. Ray refused at first, and then reluctantly went along after Tanya reminded him of his continued treatment by white women, and how much Laura seemed like the girl who had laughed at his presumption so many years earlier. Indeed, Laura had also admitted to him that she had the kind of parents who would kill her if she even became intimate with a black man. He clenched his jaw and wondered to himself how they would react to her having his black baby inside her belly.

For the moment though, he simply relished the sexual high that still suffused his body and spirit. Again he breathed deeply from Laura's panties and thought, these are from my woman. My Woman, he She will be mine now. His cock still ached a little from pounding her incredibly soft and supple pussy. On advice from Tanya, he would refrain from calling or contacting her for a couple days. Tanya had explained that if Ray could exact a promise from Laura to refrain from relations with her husband, the time would serve to build her sexual tension and make her need for Ray to grow. Ray laughed to himself thinking, it would also give her a little time to recover physically. He had really broken in her pussy for his massive cock today.

---

Laura slept fitfully and woke up cranky and tired the next day. She and Mark had slept as far apart as possible on their king sized bed and spoken only a few words in the morning. She was beginning to feel that Mark was so much less of a man than she thought. Certainly he suffered in comparison to Ray. For the second time in as many days, she imagined herself married to Dr. Jackson, the wife of a well-respected academic and mother of his babies. Laura woke up thinking how much she wanted Ray to be beside her and how, if she was his wife, she would wake him with a long deep blow job.

Instead, she woke next to her husband who now seemed to blame her for carrying out his deepest fantasies, and who seemed reluctant to agree to a simple request that they refrain from sex so that she could concentrate on her new lover -- a lover he had fully agreed to. Men were so stupid, she thought to herself. She feigned sleep that morning until Mark quietly dressed and left for work.

On top of everything else, her ankle was hurting a little again from all the sexual gymnastics the previous day. She rose to take a pain pill and seeing herself in the mirror regarded the complete mess of her body. She saw that her mons was swollen and bruised. She turned and saw distinct handprints on her pale ass, and then she ran her hands over the multiple hickeys on her neck and breasts, and the few on her belly. There were none below her belt line; she knew she would have to earn the privilege of Ray doing cunnilingus on her by not letting her pussy be touched by a white penis, and that only made her desire to fulfill that requirement stronger.

She showered and lathering up around her pussy, she felt the soreness in her crotch which reminded her that she need to call her gynecologist to make an appointment to get on the pill. She towel dried her long hair and wrapping a bath towel around her slender body. She picked up her iPhone and scrolled down until she saw 'OB-GYN' listed then punched at the number with her thumb.

The doctor's receptionist answered brusquely and then told Laura that it might be several weeks before the doctor could see her as the clinic was being blockaded by religious fanatics who were picketing the clinic for performing abortions. She suggested that Laura might want to look for a new gynecologist as the situation would make it difficult for non-emergency patients. Laura cursed silently and slammed the phone down. The rest of her day was tedious as she decided to rest her foot and her body in general. She noticed the same black guy -- she decided it was Maggie's Baby Daddy -- going into the house across the street, He didn't leave by the time darkness fell, and Laura was a bit jealous of her neighbor, knowing now just how great black sex was from her own personal experience.

Laura cursed at the number of mistakes she had made on the spreadsheet she was working. She knew exactly what her problem was. She had been waiting the entire day from some word -- a text, and email, or best of all a call -- from Dr. Jackson but her iPhone had been silent all day except for some idiotic posts from Facebook friends. For a moment she mused that she should change her relationship status to "Fucking my black lover, not going back", then dismissed the idea.

The next day, Friday was also tedious and without word from Ray. Laura had an extremely healthy sex drive and two days without sex, and the prospect of the weekend without it were driving her straight up the wall. When Mark came come Friday night, she suggested that they see a movie to "take their minds off things," and Mark readily agreed hoping to take the chill off their relationship. When they returned home at 11.30, they went straight to bed. Mark waited a few minutes with the lights out then when they nestled on their right sides, he reached around to fondle his wife's breasts. She brushed his hand away and reminded him that she was still sore (only slightly a lie), and suggested that they just cuddle. Mark's penis, which had been stiffening at the prospect that Laura might relent and let him fuck her, grew flaccid and small. He consoled himself that at least it felt good to be close to her again.

Saturday and Sunday were quiet. Sunday night, Laura suggested they watch some of the DVDs together and in some snippets, she pointed out things that she had done with Ray and how it felt, and in others, she pointed out things that she wanted to try with Ray. Mark had a raging hard-on, so she started stroking him with her hand, then considered that even that might be too much closeness to white dick for Ray, and she placed Marks' hand on his penis and kissed his cheek while he stroked to a weak climax. Before they turned the lights out, she went to the bathroom and compulsively washed her hands to remove any trace that she had touch a white penis.

The next day started out with bright and cloudless skies and Laura was in a much better mood. In one more day, her ankle would be fully mended and she would be certified to drive again. She could return to work and be closer to Ray. The one dark cloud was that Ray hadn't contacted her at all for four days. Now her sex drive was really out of control. If he didn't come to see her today, she would have to masturbate with a big cucumber or something equally crazy. Her crotch was feeling so much better and the thought of Ray made her body tingle and her pussy throb.

At around eleven, she heard a text alert on her iPhone, and she hopped over to get to it. It was a message from Ray, and it read, "Hey sweetie. Been busy here. Missing you."

She anxiously typed back, "Missing you so much. Need you really bad. Like NOW."

On the other end of the conversation, Ray chuckled to himself. He thought to himself, that's my woman!

He tapped in, "Call if coast clear."

Laura felt another tingle in her loins, and quickly typed, "Coast ALWAYS clear for you."

She poked at the favorite contact list and punched his number. A moment later he answered.

Laura took a deep breath and said, "Hi. God I need you so bad."

Ray let a silence fall for several moments, then replied, "Have you been a good girl? No little 'excursions' with hubby?"

Laura practically gushed, "Darling, I have been so good. Of course I haven't let Mark touch me. Not even for a moment. Can you come?" then laughed nervously and added, "Come over I mean?"

She was becoming emotional, and her eyes were dewy. She wanted to feel him inside her so badly she ached.

Ray was silent again for interminable seconds, appearing to turn the matter over in his mind. Laura bit her lower lip and the doubts began to creep through. What if she wasn't enough for him? What if she didn't satisfy him? What if he didn't want to see her again for whatever reason? Tears were beginning to form.

Ray said brusquely, "I will be there at one."

Laura was relieved and in a sudden emotional release she spoke breathlessly, replying, "Oh Ray. I promise I will be so good for you. I'll do anything you want. Anything. Just come."

Ray clicked off the call thinking to himself that this situation was just getting better and better.

Laura busied herself for the next few hours tidying the house and deciding what to wear for Ray. She finally decided on a sheer black Victoria Secrets lingerie top and matching panties Mark had bought for her last Christmas, but which she had never even modeled for him, rebuking him for buying her anything so whorish.

When Ray arrived, her heart nearly jumped into her throat. She hopped to the door, ran her fingers through her thick mane and opened the door to welcome her black lover. He strode through the entrance and his cock almost immediately grew to its fully erect size. As his eyes drank in her beauty, enhanced by the sheer lingerie, she practically leaped into his arms surrendering her lips and mouth to him. The smacking sound of their kiss resonated through the small foyer. He maneuvered her to the dining room and again they embraced. The dining room had a large sliding glass door that backed up to the secluded back yard. The light streaming into the room made her skin look warm and radiant. Her tiny breasts stood out and the nipples pushed the transparent lingerie out.

They made small talk, then Ray told her he need to take her right there. He opened one of side windows to let some cooler air into the room, and then kissed her deeply again. he slipped the sheer top off her shoulders and began to knead her breasts with his large warm hands. Laura looked down at her breasts and her pussy immediately began to lubricate. Her breasts grew almost a half size and her nipples reddened and grew hard. She was clearly excited and Ray could see that in her deep blue eyes. Her irises had expanded to twice their size and reflected her sexual desire for him. He moved behind her cupping her breasts and moved her to the large sliding glass. He continued to cup her breasts after brushing her hair aside on the right side of her neck and began to kiss her ear and neck, renewing some of the same hickeys he had made days earlier, and making some new ones.

With his left arm around her neck and his right massaging her breast, he moved her closer to the glass. She reached behind her and began to squeeze his cock through his trousers. After kissing her neck on both sides, he turned her around to face him. Now her back was touching the door glass with her back and buttocks and he leaned down to kiss her breasts. She massaged both his arms and the diamond of her wedding ring caught her eye. For a moment she paused as if to consider her marriage, then as Ray's dark lips worked their magic on her nipples, the thought was quickly forgotten.

The white wife continued to massage his shoulders, then she slid obediently to her knees, knowing what was expected of her. Backed up to the sliding glass door, she unzipped his trousers and her mouth was quickly on his cock. She inhaled the heady aroma of his cock as she pushed back his foreskin and then took him deeply into her salivating mouth. She immediately showed him her devotion by looking up into his dark eyes and never breaking contact as she took his huge member even further into her loving mouth.

Ray moaned and began to pull off the rest of his clothes. He undid his tie and tossed it aside. His blue shirt quickly followed as the petite wife continued to stroke his dark cock with her lips. As Ray pulled his pants down, Laura started to stroke his shaft back and forth in rhythm to her sucking. Her hand began to circle his shaft and he tenderly ran his fingers through her silky hair. they paused for a moment as he ordered her to pull his briefs down. When they fell softly to the floor, she enthusiastically started to lick his balls, enraptured by the strong musky smell from between his legs. He continued to run his fingers through her hair, loving every moment of devotion this sweet young girl was lavishing upon him. She managed to deep throat him, then gagged coughing is his member up liberally covered with her saliva.

Ray took her hand, and then told her to rise. Her face, then her breasts bumped into his rigid cock as she rose. He turned her around to face the glass and pulled her upwards so that her body was bent over at ninety degrees. She rested her face and arms on the glass. He moved close and saw her supple ass and the swollen pink lips of her pussy beckoning him. Owing to their height difference he found he had to half crouch to penetrate her. Swiftly and roughly, he shoved his massive shaft into her waiting pussy, watching as she stretched to permit his ebony shaft entry. She half moaned, half screamed as he pushed harder. She was still tense, so he put a hand lightly on her back to soothe her. Now he half pulled and shoved even harder. Her face and forearms were pressed tightly against the sliding glass door.

Laura screamed, but then said, "Yesssss. . . Oh My God. . . Yes, yes."

He reached under her to twist her nipples with his left hand then grabbed her long hair with his right. He pulled hard on her hair, hurting her and this time penetrated her so deeply that his balls hit against her ass. He moaned, then said, "Relax, bitch. Let my cock do the work."

She moaned when he called her 'bitch' and circled her ass into him. It obviously excited her and Ray clearly noticed it. Inspired, he asked, "You like it when I talk dirty to you, cunt?"

She braced herself on the door glass, and moaned, "Oh God yes. Yes! I love it. . . Talk dirty to me. . . Treat me like a whore. Please. . . "

In a semi crouch, Ray continued to ride her supple body. Every time he moved back, partly pulling his cock, the rank smell of her pussy being fucked, contrasting with her delicate perfume and her juices glistening on his dark cock intoxicated and delighted him and urged him to stroke her deeper. He loosened his grip on her hair and told her roughly, "Bend over and touch your feet, bitch." She moved a little away from the sliding door and pushed her body into his. The muscles of his dark behind and legs tensed as he began to fuck her rhythmically.

Slapping her supple ass, he demanded, "Who owns you, cunt?"

Laura moaned, and breathing hard replied, "Honey, you own it. You own my cunt."

Ray slapped her ass hard, and growled, "No, you don't listen, I said 'Who owns YOU, cunt?"

His hand left a red impression, as did his words, tears formed I'm her eyes, but she was so close to orgasm, she just wanted his fucking to continue. She moaned, and responded, "Oh God, you do. You own me. . . Just don't stop. . . Don't stop."

Next he demanded, "So, you want my cock or your little husband's peenie inside you cunt?"

She moved her hips and ass more rapidly on his cock which was rock hard inside her. Between pushes, she said through clenched teeth, "I only want you darling. Only you.."

Ray demanded, "Say it."

Laura said through clenched teeth, "I want your cock in my cunt. Mmmmm. . . Only yours."

For several minutes, he rocked his body against hers feeling her vaginal canal stretch for him and her ass pushing back against his crotch in her aching need. It turned him on to see the fatty tissue of her ass ripple each time he pushed hard into her and hear her little pussy farts as air escaped from her. Laura's pussy was burning from the friction of their passionate coupling.

She was still bent forward, touching her knees and Ray rewarded her for her obedience by cupping her breasts in his warm black hands. The petite wife came suddenly and almost unexpectedly for her black lover, then urged him onwards, "Oh God, yes lover. Cum inside me. Put your hot cum inside me."

Ray pushed down against her spine, forcing her into a position so that her hair hung down touching the floor. The angle of her pussy now bent Ray's huge cock down and when his cock spasmed, his cum flooded deep into her womb aided by gravity. Her body shook and her vaginal muscles rippled, her pussy opened wide pulling his thick cum securely into her womb.

Laura was dizzy from spending so long in the head down position, so Ray helped her stand. She was also dizzy from the strength of her orgasm. She leaned against her lovers, the contrast between their skin color standing out even more clearly in the mid afternoon sun.

In the tree covered recesses of their back yard, Laura's husband collapsed heavily onto a pile of leaves, devastated at what he had been witnessing through the sliding glass door, and hearing through the open window. Invited to witness their tryst by an early morning call from Dr. Jackson, who suggested Mark should start getting the benefit of becoming more involved, Mark had followed Ray's instruction to watch them from the seclusion of the heavily treed area behind their dining room.

Mark wept and pounding his fists on the ground, asked himself, "Oh God, what have I done. This is my fault. Oh no."

As he watched the lovers move away from the sliding glass door and into the recesses of the house, he turned quietly toward the street. His jeans were stained from his cum. Despite hating what he had witnessed, Mark had been incredibly turned on by seeing his wife responding to the muscular black man who had made his wife cum so violently.

Laura led her strong black lover up to the master bedroom and the bed where she loved to couple with him. She would suck his cock into another raging hard-on and fuck him twice more, both times in doggie position. The second time, Laura begged him to fuck her missionary style so that she could see his face as he came. Instead, he turned her roughly onto her knees and spread her cheeks apart, plunging his erection into her pussy, already filled with waves of his potent cum.

Late in the glow of the setting sun, with Laura's leg thrown over Ray's muscular black thigh, she glowed with the happiness of a woman who had discovered her purpose, her place in the world. She lightly played her fingers over Ray's strong chest, and they talked about simple shared moments. Laura explained that she loved her husband, and she feared for his feelings. Ray directed her to tell Mark that he was an important part of the relationship, but he would have to understand. He told her firmly to say that with Ray now in their lives, there was a certain logic, a certain protocol that needed to be respected. Mark would have to understand the sacrifices he would have to make.

For instance, Mark's allowing Ray the luxury of time alone with his wife so she would grow comfortable with him was simply a part of the bargain. Later perhaps, when Laura was so comfortable with Ray as her primary lover, Mark might be allowed to watch -- to be a part of the furniture in the room -- or perhaps be allowed to be a part of their sex, perhaps in a ceremonial role.

When Laura mentioned her fiasco with not being able to schedule her gynecologist, Ray generously offered to set up an appointment with his next door neighbor, Dr. Smallwood. Laura kissed him warmly and thanked him for understanding her concern and being so sweet.