Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 7 P.M., the bedside house phone rang. It was Mark. Through what sounded like tears to Laura, Mark told her that he would be working late, then spending the night at his mother's house. Laura rang off telling Mark, "Ok Honey, I will miss you. See you tomorrow, OK?"

She turned her attention back to the strong black lover in whose arms she nestled, and asked him earnestly, "Ray, is there any chance at all you could spend the night with me? I need you so bad."

Ray was surprised but happy at the request. Laura was emotionally overwhelmed by the possibility that she could sleep in his arms and they could fuck more, and more intimately tonight.

Ray seemed to consider her request, then reached for his iPhone and sent a text message. he turned back to her and kissed her very deeply. The kiss invigorated a fire within Laura's loins that held the promise of more ecstasy into the night. Already, the room was suffused with the aroma of Ray's strong pheromones and the smell of sweat and sex, and she was felt close to heaven knowing that Ray would fuck her again tonight. Ray reached over to turn on the radio, and moved through the presets until he found an urban station with a soulful love ballad playing.

Ray spoke softly to Laura and said, "Tonight I want to make love to you Laura, not just fuck you but make love, long and slowly. Laura, I want you to fall in love with me and I intend to make that happen. There are some things we need to get straight if you want that and you're going to be my woman though and we need to discuss these things."

Laura sighed as the black singer on the radio intoned in a deep rich voice. She put her right hand on his partly erect cock, and started stroking it tenderly. She kissed his black cheek warmly and replied in an equally soft voice, "Anything. . . Anything for you. Anything."

Ray reached across to caress her breast and began, "First of all I need to tell you that there are things, requirements I guess you could say that I need from our relationship besides the obvious. For most of my life, white women have been unapproachable for me. I have some well. . . issues with the way white women have treated me in my life. In addition, I have a dominant streak and if I am going to be in a long term relationship with a you, I need to feel that I am that I am your master and you accept me as such."

He pause to let that sink in then continued, "Do you understand? I need you to call me 'Master' or 'Sir' whenever we are together. Of course you can simply call me 'Sir' at work, and we will understand the hidden meaning of that."

Laura was somewhat taken aback by that, but it surprised her that her pussy was becoming incredibly wet, and there was a lump in her throat. She flashed back to the jungle dream she had and instantly knew that this was something destined; preordained.

Quietly, she spoke, "Oh God. I do understand. I do. You alread know that I am not one of those women. I would never disrespect you."

Clearing her throat and assuming the tight frame of mind she proclaimed in a steady voice, "Oh my Master. . . yes, always Master. Anything you desire is yours. I am yours. Every part of me, Master. My body, my sex, my soul."

Now with these words her entire crotch became drenched with her juices. Involuntarily she moaned when his dark left hand cupped her pussy.

Ray progressed to the next step with her, now that Laura had accepted him as her master. He went on, "That's as it should be. Secondly, I will talk dirty to you when we fuck, and perhaps even other times. You will simply accept that. You are simply a cunt to me, understand?"

Laura's breathing became labored as his hand moved down her belly and his fingers found her clit and began rubbing it in circles. She began to shake, and caught her breath, just on the edge of a little orgasm. Her mouth watered for him. She blurted out, "Mmmm. . . Yes, Master. treat me like your own whore. My cunt is yours and I am your cunt."

Her responses were now coming from an unconscious part of her brain. She was moaning and breathing through her mouth, on the verge of sexual ecstasy.

He brushed his black fingers rapidly back and forth across her clit for several seconds, then began rubbing the sides of it up and down. The combination was driving her crazy. Her hips were bucking up and down in response.

Ray next considered revealing to her that he was still potent, that the flood of cum he had pushed into her womb might already have bred his child in her belly. He couldn't bring himself to say it however, and as much as he hoped it was true, decided to defer the problem to another time. These moments of gaining her obedience and subservience into the future were a delicate dance and he needed to focus on that. Thus, he moved deeper into bonding her into servitude and moulding her for what would come shortly.

Laura listened intently as he drew close to her left ear and whispered again after several seconds, "Cunt, I will require your husband's obedience as well. He must grow into role of serving you, and together you will serve me and anyone I direct you to serve. Tell me you hear and obey."

Now her breathing was labored and fast. She tried to pull his hand away from her pussy. The pleasure and pain were almost too great to bear. Through her moans, she managed push out the words , "I. . . I. . . I obey. Everything. Yesss. Everything."

Now, his hands were moving swiftly across her clit and pussy lips now and her body was wracked with strong multiple orgasms that washed across her in wave after wave. "Oh My God... Oh God. . . Yes. . . Yes, yes. Anything for you my love, my Master."

After five minutes of complete silence, she stirred and lifted herself to her knees. Her right hand was squeezing Ray's cock into life as she bent over his pelvis to pull back his foreskin and surround his shaft with her mouth, she looked earnestly up into his eyes. She began jerking his cock shaft in lazy circles. There were tears of joy and fear in her eyes. She said simply, "Anything. And Everything," then quickly added, "Master."

In the semi darkness of her marital bedroom, her head descended onto his cock. As he felt her wet mouth on his ebony cock, Ray lay back and watched the white wife's head bobbing in the shadows. The next steps were in place. He felt complete.

---

Outside, across the street, Mark sat in their Subaru, watching. He was not at his Mother's but rather sitting in the darkness, obsessing over his life, his wife, and the man in their bedroom with her. An hour or so ago, he could see shadows dancing across the curtains in their bedroom. Two ghostly figures merged and danced, often becoming one. Then, for the last hour or so, he saw only sporadic dark shadows, perhaps the tops of heads. Once for fifteen minutes or so, he saw the a nude profile of a nude woman riding up and down as if on horseback, then suddenly collapsing out of view. As he watched that, his hand went involuntarily to his crotch, unzipping his jeans and pulling out his little penis. He jerked it over and over and climaxed with a puddle of his cum spilling into his hand.

After a couple more hours, he saw both figures rise and move in the general direction of what he supposed might be their bathroom. Again, his hand reached for his member, and again he jerked it.

When midnight came and went he was still awake and watchful. Only when he was completely drained emotionally did sleep claim him.