All Comments on 'Dark Moon Ch. 04'

by HorniBunni

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
please more

this is turning in to a very good story. looking forward to more. Thank you for sharing Mechmanas. PS the stories grammar and flow are great.

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035about 14 years ago
Out of nowhere

I so much enjoyed this story. The continuation of the romance and feelings the main characters share is rare in a science fiction story. Kudos and please share more. I truely wish for a long continuation. Is forty chapetrs asking for to much? :0)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
so good.

I was hooked after the first 2 chapters. I love the characters and their vulnerabilities. I also like how everybody else's head in the story is spinning. Keep up the good work and update soon. . . please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
KEEP GOING......

please continue, very good read

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 14 years ago
moreeeee... and make it fast

let them be mates. hehehehe. passion cannot stay omega forever. i think she is an alpha b****. and more rightly so not bec she is a mate but her character. please write fast ok? :)

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

At this point in the story, I'm confused. Seems to me that in order for a pack to continue to exist, it must - to some extent - be meritocratic. In other words, the leaders must not be complete retards when assigning jobs.

Next, the whole "I'm the only Omega in the entire pack, but my Alpha chose me for the critically important mission to save his only begotten son" makes zero sense whatsoever.

Then, "the newly-inherited feudal overlord wants to fuck me, yet I'm completely worthless and socially rejected" thing makes no sense, either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous