All Comments on 'Dark Moon Ch. 07'

by HorniBunni

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
loved it and want more but

Please write more soon thank you for sharing. mechmanas

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035about 14 years ago
Enjoyed this segment

The more detailed you get in your story the more captivated I am with it. Josh now has allies and a debt owed to him and you see just how in love Josh is and how afraid Passion is because she will be losing him the next full moon. I say Josh should get the biting done now, he had the right idea.

Thank you for your time and talent.

Lil ClaudyaLil Claudyaabout 14 years ago
I think it was good...

The only complaint I have is there are some consistancy issues. You call Josh Jason in the opening paragraph, and describe this green beautiful dress that she is supposed to be wearing, but then say she flinched when her plams slid against the denim of her jeans... I was a little confused but really over all the story is good and moving at a good pace.

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 14 years ago
hmmmm

i got confused with the dress and the jeans also. but that did not stop me from enjoying this chapter. :) kudos!!

well, another commented about the biting. why not go against the rule and make passion josh's mate? hehehehe.... but then you are the writer. i love how you write. :) continue please. :)

resapooresapooabout 14 years ago
two thumbs up

I really liked this chapter. I'm glad that Joshua is finally coming out of his shell and asserting himself as alpha. I cant wait to see what will happen during the matings.

What happened to the other pack? Is it safe to assume that they are taking so log because they are traveling by land, as opposed to air?

toolman4243toolman4243over 13 years ago

How the heck is he asserting himself, he still can't even defend himself from a 10 girl probably. I mean he got to be Alpha by birth, but no way can he keep it with out being able to fight. He seems a little bit of a moron so far. The time with the Stillwater clan should have clued him into whats expected of a Alpha, but all he does is follow the Passion girl around like he's in heat. If someone challenges him he dead meat, he better wake the hell up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
FUCK!!!!

Why cant Passion just love him already! I mean, she has sex with him, she saves him from 3 bears, and she gets all jealous when he talks to another girl! LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!!! She LOVES him! If she'd actually admit it to herself, their relationship wouldnt be going south. COME ON!

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 12 years ago
hahaha Anon!

Frustrating aint it! ....lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fucksake Josh is wimpy as hell...

Only continuing this in dwindling hope that he'll grow a backbone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous