Dark Moon Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glad that he had paid his debt to the Oak River clan, what had happened in Stillwater had been more than he bargained for.

He doubted that the man had had time to report to his superiors before attacking but if he had, then Leon's entire pride was in Danger. The only person who could stop it was his wife and she hated him.

---------

EPILOGUE

Passion sat in Lulu's Diner playing with the straw in her milkshake. The frozen milk clung to the florescent plastic then slowly dripped back into the glass.

It was lunchtime and the diner was packed, soft music played from the jukebox and Passion smiled as Lulu made small talk with the daily diners and waved at her when she caught her eye.

"Passion where's that handsome husband of yours?" Lulu asked fluffing her purple perm.

Passion laughed, over the months Lulu's crush on Joshua had intensified to the point where she offered Passion free milkshakes if she promised to bring him along.

"Lulu." Joshua smiled hugging the older woman.

Lulu took full advantage of the embrace sliding her hands down his waist to his buttocks.

"Lulu." Joshua scolded teasingly kissing her on the cheek.

"Got to run." Passion said smiling as Joshua helped her out of the booth. Lulu pouted but cheered up when Joshua promised they would be returning tomorrow.

"You've just gone made my day." She smiled hurrying to another table.

"What about Lulu." Joshua said as they walked hand in hand back to the pickup.

"What about her?" Passion asked reluctantly giving him her car keys.

Though Joshua had passed his test a month ago she was still wary about bestowing her pride and joy to him.

"I meant as a name." Joshua rolled his eyes forcing the keys from her hands. Passion grumbled putting her hands on her hips and tapping her foot.

"I told you Naomi if it's a girl and Zachariah if it's a boy." She said.

Joshua laughed and hugged her, her pregnancy bumping him in his stomach.

"Definitely a boy, he already seems to be developing an Oedipus complex." He said trying to be as close to her as possible.

Passion laughed as the baby kicked against her stomach as if telling his father to back off.

"I love you." Passion whispered against his lips.

Passion ducked her head in embarrassment as Joshua howled. People in the street stopped to stare at his antics but he didn't care.

Passion had finally said she loved him and he wanted the whole world to hear. The baby kicked again nudging Joshua in the stomach.

"I'm feeling unloved right about now." Joshua sulked.

"Wait till he's born. At least now we can still have sex." Joshua growled at Passion's words, kissing her.

He couldn't imagine what his life would be like without her and though he hated the fact that he had never known his father, he did thank him. If Zachariah had never died then he would have lived the rest of his life without passion.

THE END

-------------------------

Note to readers: So thats the end or just the beginning how ever you want to see it. Reviews as awlays are welcome as well as any ideas for plot lines. Hopefully I will have the first chapter up next week. Write to you soon.

12