Dark Orchestrations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, thanks so much pumpkin'. You don't know how much this will help." She very carefully got to her knees and crawled to the middle of the room, placing the dish in front of her. She then dragged her bag of tricks closer for a quick perusal.

He watched her open several tins and bottles. A pinch from this, a drop of that and finally she closed her eyes. Her mouth started moving in a silent invocation. She held up the dish in reverence then brought it to her lips.

The surrealistic scene left Colin gawking and nearly stammering. Ivy tilted her head back and drained the dish with a loud sucking slurp. He wasn't entirely sure he really just saw that, but he knew he couldn't put anything past Ivy.

She put the dish down and crawled over to Colin. She snuggled herself into his arms and dozed happily as the room continued to drip and echo with shadows. The storm outside faded to a gentle whisper.

They emerged from the bunker into a murky pre-dawn. It had stopped raining completely, and the air smelled impossibly clean. They held hands quietly as they watched the sun rise over the mountains.

But Colin never saw the sun look like this before. Instead of warming rays, what looked like the hairy legs of a gargantuan spider felt it's way to the top of the tallest snowy peak. It looked like it was on a mission.

It started to slowly pull the spent clouds towards itself into a giant grey ball. Once it's web had been collected, it began to turn around gracefully descend from whence it came. It seems to strain briefly for an eerily quiet moment, then from it's lower abdomen emerged a glowing ball.

As the ball entered the sky it increased in brilliance and warmth. Within seconds the sun was fully released from it's arachnoid womb and rested freely on the summit. It seemed to wobble for a moment, not sure if it just wanted roll away. Receding legs left the sun teetering quietly.

"Wow. Did you see that?" Colin shook his head in amazement. He clasped her hot hand in reassurance.

Ivy smirked, "Maybe... but I wouldn't tell anyone if I were you."

The End

* * *

Note to Reader: I myself have never taken acid. So please forgive me if my trip doesn't peak enough for you.

12