All Comments on 'Dark Passage'

by Jen24

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome!

There aren't many stories combining real crime with top-notch sexual scenese. This is definitely one of them. But, you must pen the sequel, at least a short one, telling us what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story so far

This story demands to be continued!

I await Chapter 2

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of the best stories I have read

Thank you for your work!

CreamerCreamerover 15 years ago
Very good work.

I rarely comment on other people's work, but this was exceptionally well written, the suspense and twist were lovely, and the atmosphere was delicious. Very well done. I look forward to more.

Creamer

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sweet mother of temptation!

You have penned one of the best (if not THE best) tales I have read on Literotica. One that tempts, titillates, and leaves one begging for redux. Congratulations on a most remarkable work - with bated breath I await the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story trite ending

After all the build up about the cold war environment etc the ending is nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good

Hope there is a sequel coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good, But Trite Ending as Another Commented

Hope you continue it. The ending is the weakest part, and should probably be revised if the story is to be continued. The erotic content was great.

sirsemegasirsemegaover 15 years ago
Good!

Looking forward to reading more of this story.

Perhaps she is his arch villain?

fourstarzfourstarzover 15 years ago
Outstanding literary composition

excellent references, just the right choice of words to paint the background and set the mood, scenes painted with such vivid detail that the reader feels like he is living the story. Jen24, if you are not a professional writer then you have missed your calling. The world needs artists with your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good story

good story

lisaelisaeover 15 years ago
Sensational

Delicious, suspenseful, beautiful character building, sex was great, dialogue was great. I love it that he thought he could control her with his sexual prowess and it's so obvious she's had him by the short and curlys from the start. I can't wait for the next chapter to see how severely he's going to pay for his arrogance. Having said that, I love him anyway. Fabulous work. Congratulations!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 15 years ago
Pay no attention....

....to the ignorant gripes who didn't understand the Cold War references.

This is writing of the highest order, measured, credible, intelligently referenced, and with a fine well-constructed plot.

Oh, and the sex was intensely written as well.

Congratulations. Stories like this make it worthwhile to continue to glance through all the dross on this site.

It is indeed worthy of a follow-up. But I suspect as it is not headed Ch 1, you've no intention of doing that. Shame...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
euros in cold war europe?

i agree with all the superlative comments posted here, except that if credibility was to be maintained, then euros would have to be replaced with pesetas to retain the feel of 1980s scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pleasantly surprised.

Amazing. To find a gem like this in Literotica? Amazing. This is a darker brand of fiction both written well and enrapturing. Amidst all the gooey romances between the perfect man or beast and his woman, this is a welcome reprieve. You should be proud of yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The end ?

How about finishing the story ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
holy fuck !

omg, she framed him ???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous