All Comments on 'Dark Pleasures'

by Milene

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Damn sexy, girlie!

You push all the right buttons here: two strangers, first encounter, black and white, voluptuous and petite, submissive and dominant. It's almost too much to incorporate into one story. Almost. And if that attractive, 30-ish, black desk clerk had joined in to demand her share of Milene's services, it definitely would have been over the top. (sigh)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Perfect!!

Oh my goodness, this story was amazing---jeez wait---ohhh fuck i am still cumming!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Can I have your number?

Now this is what its all about!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I want more!

I loved the detail, I thought it was wonderful and cant wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well Done

The 3rd person account works beautifully, i was really drawn in by the story

LynnluvsLynnluvsabout 17 years ago
OMG Milene!

Wonderful story! I know how you feel about the feeling of satisfaction for serving a black woman. As a sister-white girl, maybe you and I can help other white girls discover the joys of white girl-servitude of their black Princesses. I couldn't but put myself in your shoes and thrill was overwhelming.

Luv

Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh girl!!!

You got me playing with this lil white pussy while I'm dying to have a beautiful black girl sit on my face! Mmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank you

I love interracial lesbian stories and this was one of the best.

maryjademaryjadealmost 16 years ago
Wow!!!

This is so well written, the tension, the interaction of the characters, and especially the explicit sex (oh my!!!!) . I wish there were more stories like this on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just perfect

Fabulous and wonderful writing and utterly how it is (UK, male, white, middle-aged) It so took me back 20 years. Evocative and soooo horny - I could almost be there! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Lucky you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
After reading this story

I need some pussy too!

sweetboy1007sweetboy1007over 13 years ago
Black Honey.....Ohmygod...

To my lesbo godess Milene...

Wonderful story. Really Iam continuosly cumming at the time of reading this story. Iam very jelousy because onlx YOU are eating Pussies. That is totally wrong. Please share some juicy pussies with your maid. That means me. My mouth so hungrily open for sweet pussies. So kindly coperate and send some PUSSIES. My mail Id cs.marthi@gmail.com

Thank you so much my lesbo QUEEN MILENE

Iam waiting for your sharing Pu.....

soheil_r7soheil_r7about 13 years ago
Euphoric

Your stories are so damn hot!! Milene.

Just keep eating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Totally aroused me

I had to pull out a toy three times to be able to get through this story. My mouth is aching for Anita and my pussy for Milene! Incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love to be a lesbian

Milene's writings are sooo hot. I cum every time I read them. Very erotic

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowalmost 7 years ago
Oh my,

this is the first of your stories I read, triggered by Bob's interview with you, and it will definitely not be the last. The problem is that right now I can't think about anything else but about eating and worshipping a swollen, dripping black pussy until I hear cries for mercy through the silky thighs that seal my ears.

This is definitely one of the hottest descriptions of a cunt and the worshipping of one I have ever read and I know where I will find inspiration once the need arises. Your love of the task itself sure shows in your writing. Thank you for sharing this.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago

Such a hot erotic author, wow. And wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved Your Story

Wow!!! this was certainly one hot story with such detail I even felt that wonderful tongue and lips of yours between my legs. I felt in heaven, and my juices flowed like a river. You have such great skills with the pen and you are for sure one of the best story writer on this site. Just wonderful and bet you share your experiences in each of you stories. I like the fact that you don't bring men into your story line keeping them really in the background. Keep writing and loved the domination part of this story. It would have been nice to have Anita demand that Milene meet her again for some more domination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The Black Queen's Favorite 😜!!

Hallo Milene!

We loved it "Dark Pleasures", is just brilliant, it's beautifully written, super hot and sexy... if anyone reading "Dark Pleasures", doesn't reach an orgasm, then they just don't like girls, or they're (Doing It Wrong.)!

((She massaged to finger the G-spot and tongued her asshole.)) _ Now these are The Black Queen's kind of girls,,, yes!

Thank-You... 5-Stars and 5-Yummy Asshole Licking Orgasms!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story,my fantasy is to have my oral skills used on a White women the way Milene uses her skill on the Black woman in her story. I am a black male and although I am well endowed I get more pleasure in giving a woman oral pleasure than in penetration. I feel the same way about white women that Milene feels about the Black woman in her story.

I have an insatiable desire to please women of any ethnicity orally;on my knees giving them multiple orgasms while standing,laying down or while face sitting me .I really would love her allowing me the pleasure of licking and tongue-fucking her ass! I want a woman to tease me with her pussy allowing me to see the wet spot in her panties and assailing my nostrils with the aroma of a hot pussy dripping with the desire to be totally satisfied orally.I want a woman to use my lips tongue and face for her pleasure and to let met drain her and swallow every drop of her cum!!

GayKatGayKatabout 2 years ago

It's Still Our Favorite,,,Yes!

Hallo Milene!

Brilliant... beautifully written, and hot, SUPER HOT!

We have read these two stories (Dark Pleasures, and Darker Pleasures: The Big Night), 4 or 5 times and every time The Black Queen allows me the great pleasure of tongue worshiping every inch of her beautiful body and she's not one bit shy about using the cane if she feels that I'm not giving her my best, or sometimes just for the fun of it!

Thank-You... 10-Stars and 10-Yummy Asshole Licking Orgasms!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so well written......thank you

and, thank you for the journey into your inner world

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Every journey starts with the first step ...... After a lifetime you can review some steps and will may judge them or just accept them or feel satisfied or name it, but decisions and solutions are guiding you ...... So a seedy creepy old hotel is might a intense event at time but a extraordinary happening

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🍀

Atys70Atys704 months ago

Fantastic! I have read this and “on the prowl” and loved them both. Your descriptive writing , especially describing the beautiful black girls in both stories is amazing. Can’t wait to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

such exquisite writing. thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilene@Milene
If you like to eat pussy, then you will love my stories, because that's what they're all about. I am definitely a woman who loves other women. While I have a fairly active sex life (lesbian), I find that erotic stories do a wonderful job of filling in the gaps. I decided to tr...