Dark Prince Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel also bowed her head briefly, then looked up. The princess was crouching down over Devon, lifting his head, and gazing in wonder into his face.

"Oh, heisbeautiful! Stand-up. Let me see all of you."

Devon's soaked form rose from the floor. She touched him everywhere, making Angel grit her teeth. As the princess walked around him, her fingers stroked his flesh.

"He looks like living alabastine stone. Such a lovely contrast to his hair. Is it this black when it's dry?"

Green eyes focused on Angel. "Uh, yes. It's very...black."

Victory gazed back at Devon. "Darker than the devil's soul. There are few species that look this enthralling; Vampires, Fae, Elves, Mer, and the mythical Cambions."

"Cambions?" Angel echoed.

Victory smiled at her and disrobed. "Mind if I join you?" She clapped her hands and all the pets rose and slipped back into the water.

The guards smiled as she dipped into the pool with them.

"Where was I?" Victory sighed sitting on one of the seats in the sunken bath, her hair turning a deep garnet in the water. "Oh, yes. Cambions." She reached out and pulled Devon by an arm to settle next to her. "It was rumored that the angel of destruction was Cambion."

"What is that? I don't think I've ever heard of that term," Angel confessed.

"The offspring of an Incubus or Succubus and a mortal." Madgral informed.

"It's said that most humanoids cannot resist their allure." Victory gazed at Devon in a considering manner. "Most humanoids fall desperately in love with them. The angel of destruction was part Seraph part Incubus. They said his allure was such that it drove many to insanity." Victory looked at Angel. "Beings once revered him like a god, you know."

She had heard that of Davariel. Her eyes went back to Devon, who sat perfectly still next to the princess. She couldn't imagine any being more beautiful than him. It was scary to even fathom. Just contemplating Devon made her fear for her own sanity. Right now she wanted to snatch him away from the princess with a hiss.

He's mine!

Her thoughts made her jump in surprise. What in Hades was she thinking!

"My grandmother still talks about him." One of the other guards interjected. She smoothed her short blonde hair away from her face. "Poor woman makes us cringe every time she says his name with such fondness." The blond shivered. "Disturbing."

"Saying his name or remembering him with fondness, Nerute?" Victory smiled.

"Both, "Nerute assured.

Angel was still shocked at her thoughts. Perhaps if she got away from him for a while. Even if it killed her, she could not sleep with him tonight in her room. She knew that she would go to him and give herself to him, ruining once and for all her chances at becoming a priestess on Venushti. Once they knew she'd succumbed to fornicating with a man, taking a penis into her sacred chalice, she'd be cast from the female dominated planet. The only home she'd ever known.

"You seem to enjoy my pet's beauty. I think I should like to let you have him while I'm here."

The guards gaped at Angel. Victory blinked in surprise. She looked at Devon and pouted. "That's very kind of you, but law dictates that I must never share my body with a defective male. As exquisite as he is, I must decline your generous offer."

Angel's hopes sank.

"I'll take him. Please. Let me have him...just for one night."

Angel turned again to see Katadre wringing her fingers, a look of desperation on her face.

Once more, the feeling of possessiveness gripped Angel. "I don't trust you!"

"Why not? I would never hurt a pet." Katadre looked insulted.

"You tried to steal him from me!"

"I wasn't stealing him. Only trying to protect him from your wrath!"

"Ladies. Please," Victory admonished. Her green eyes turned back to Angel. "Why would you not want to sleep with your own pet?"

"I didn't say I didn't want to sleep with him. I just thought that since you seemed to enjoy him so much, you might want to have him for a while before I go."

Madgral, Angel. Give me to Madgral. I can question Lotekin more when we're alone.

Angel bit her lip, as his voice whispered through her mind. Vaguely, she wondered if he felt bad that she was trying to unload him on someone else. He lifted his head ever so slightly and gazed at her from beneath sooty lashes. Then again, he couldn't have been. The jolting blue of his eyes sparkled. Such an unusual color. He blinked and lowered his eyes once more. What was going through his mind? He was so quiet, it was beginning to get on her nerves.

Angel looked up at Madgral and smiled. "Madgral, Perhaps he might open up to you and tell you his secrets. He's still somewhat shy with me." At the woman's gasp, Angel added. "I really do want to sleep tonight. I haven't been able to get a proper night's rest since my birthday four nights ago."

The women now laughed knowingly.

Madgral looked at Devon as if she would devour him. "I would not sleep well if he were mine either. Katadre would accuse me of trying to wear my pet out. I'll take him, but I won't be able to keep from mating him." Madgral's dark eyes leveled themselves at Angel.

Again, the vicious need to possess. She repressed the urge to snarl at the woman. "Yes. I understand. It's not like he wasn't used before, after all."

Devon seemed to take a deep breath, his chest expanding slowly, then lowering, his shoulders drooping a bit more.

Devon had never had sex with a man. Lucien had been the only man that really caught Devon's attention, but he hadn't desired Lucien in a sexual way. The touching, kissing and caresses felt stimulating, but he could not find it in him to either penetrate or allow himself to be penetrated by a man. When presented with the opportunity to seduce the blue dragon, Devon worked the male with his hands and mouth as Madgral watched in fascination.

Feeling a little guilty, Devon implanted in the woman's mind the overwhelming need to sleep, so that when Lotekin finally cried out his release, she was snoring away with a grin on her face.

The blue were-dragon was trembling, panting from the aftermath of the orgasm. Devon drew up behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist. Lotekin sighed, his body already relaxing, his breath coming easier.

"You still carry the vampire's essence. I can smell it in your blood."

Lotekin stiffened. "But I'm dragon. Dragon's are incapable of becoming infected with the vampire virus."

"You can still carry it. Were you to bite and draw your mistress' blood..."

"I'd be punished. We're not allowed to be rough with them."

"Have you ever been rough with any of the other men?"

The dragon chuckled. "I prefer that they be rough with me. I'm a born submissive."

Devon smiled, understanding him.

"So, this vampire, Drakken, told you about these fallen angels?"

"Drakken served...the dark prince." Devon forgot to hold back his luminescence and stared at the back of the dragon-man's blue head.

"What?"

"He said that things were not as told to us. That the dark prince was no more a threat to the universe than a Bleep." Devon almost laughed at the comparison, a mental image of the tiny fuzz ball of an alien popping into his head. "I'm not afraid to say his name. I've chanted it...in the dark...before a mirror..." Devon's hair stood on end at the man's admission," and nothing has ever happened. The best way to control anything is to instill fear. At least that's what Drakken always said."

"What else did he say?"

"The fallen angels are infiltrating themselves in every leading government's councils. They plan on starting an intergalactic war. They're slowly trying to convince Master Guardians to give less developed civilizations upper technology. Once we're all at each other's throats, it'll distract everyone enough so that they can work at releasing the dark god, Lucifer."

This time Devon actually shuddered. He had a strange vision. He was falling, before him another being of light also hurtled down. They were reaching out to each other. Then the image faded, leaving him shaken.

"Did Drakken say anything about the Edenian Master Guardians? Was one of them a fallen angel also?"

Soft, even breathing was all he heard. Peering over Lotekin's shoulder, revealed the man had drifted off to sleep, obviously worn from the passionate workout Devon had put him through.

Rolling onto his back, he mulled over what the dragon man had revealed. He knew most of the council members. Some weren't completely Edenian, but mixed with other alien species that had long life spans. Still, most of the council members from three hundred years back could not be alive. Devon needed to go before the full council. He wondered if he'd be able to pick out the fallen angels. It wouldn't be easy. They could disguise themselves as anything.

He yawned, his thoughts going to Angel. She'd seemed so desperate to be rid of him. Would Torec be sleeping with her? He winced, rubbing at an ache that sprang up in his chest. With a sigh, he closed his eyes and let sleep claim him.

***

Devon sat up, the echo of his cry still reverberating through the darkened room. The image of Angel at his feet in a pool of ever-growing blood made him want to throw up.

"She cannot die! I can't let this happen!"

"It doesn't need to happen, my young prince."

Devon whirled to find the black devil lounging next to him with a sardonic grin on his countenance.

Devon sat up, ready to summon his divine sword.

"Now-now. No need to rile yourself. I've come to offer you an exchange."

"I don't make bargains with devils...or demons." Devon turned to look at the other occupants in the room. They still slept soundly even after his shattering scream.

"What a shame. And here I thought you really wanted your angels back."

Devon 's eyes narrowed as he spun back to the devil. "What?"

"Your angels. One of my servants found them."

"You lie."

The devil pouted. "You insult me. Why would I lie about such a thing."

Devon didn't trust the devil, but the thought of seeing his loved ones again made his heart race. "Where are they? Take me to them."

"Only if you promise to think about becoming our master and releasing our lord. We really don't care about this realm's pithy problems. We all just want t go back home, to our creator, where we belong. Our lord has learned his lesson. He misses his home... the creator."

"What about us?"

The devil waved his claw dismissively. "Lucifer could care less about any of this. He just wants to go home already. Hell is a very cold place. No light, no warmth, just darkness.

"I thought all angels were beings of light."

The devil smiled. "They are...until they fall from grace. Then the light inverts and they cast darkness." The devil gave him an impatient look. "Well? Don't you want to see your angels again?"

Devon stood. "If this is a trick..."

"It's no trick. Come."

Devon followed the devil to a mirror. The creature chanted an incantation and the surface of the mirror began to ripple like water. On the other side, a lush forest appeared, in the distance, mountains and an enormous pyramid dominated the horizon.

Devon stepped through the glass.

***

The early morning sun blazed on Angel and Victory's heads. Victory had asked Angel to sleep in her own private royal chambers and they'd spent most of the night talking. Victory told Angel about their fertility stones and promised to show her the sacred chambers of fertility the next day.

The princess had her own transport pod, a black remake of a Viper. She flew the transport like a suicidal maniac, laughing at Angel's stricken face.

The girl was Angel's age, young and carefree. Angel found herself enjoying the princess' company and felt guilty befriending her through false pretenses.

"I never see you with pets, Victory. I thought all royals owned them."

Victory smiled swinging the pod through a tight squeeze between two cliff faces. Angel felt her breakfast threatening to come up.

"I'm still a virgin. My initiation ceremony will be in a few moon rises. My mother is preparing my stable of pets. She hasn't allowed me to see them yet." Victory turned a wide grin to Angel. "But I can only imagine how exquisite they will be. My mother has excellent taste."

A moment of silence ensued as Angel thought about the queen. She wondered what her own mother had looked like. Or her father.

"You're a virgin too, aren't you?"

Angel blinked surprised eyes at Victory. She opened her mouth to deny it, but suddenly no longer wanted to continue to lie to the girl. "Yes. I am."

Victory giggled. "Well you certainly have the wrong pet for deflowering. Devon is enormous."

Victory settled the Viper in the middle of a verdant forest. When the top rolled open, warm air, fragrant with the greenery around them, caressed Angel's face, and tousled her hair.

She'd kept her attire simple today. A long sheath hugged her body, the sides slit to her waist so she could walk. The garment was sleeveless so she'd adorned her upper arms with intricate silver bands that made the purple of the sheath look bolder. Thigh-high boots hugged her legs and her dagger was strapped to her right thigh. She'd braided her hair into a long tail behind her back, but left a few tendrils to flow around her face.

She looked around, noting the large ancient trees towering overhead. There seemed to be a wall ahead, made of stones. Victory made her way toward it and Angel followed.

The princess had worn a similar dress that morning. Only Victory's was a dark gold, and her boots were white, not black like Angel's.

As the princess walked, the breeze played with her dress, blowing the silky material so that at times her backside was exposed. Victory's white thong ran up between two thick, muscular cheeks that bounced with each step. Her arms bulged with muscles, just like her mother, the queen.

Angel felt surprised at the urge she felt to touch and see if that skin was as soft as...

Devon.

What was he doing right now? An image of him fucking Madgral made her growl.

Victory turned questioning eyes toward her.

"Sorry, I just..."

The princess turned, gripped Angel around her waist, and hauled her against her body.

Angel barely had time to react. The girl's mouth was on hers, her tongue plunging deep past Angel's surprised lips. Angel could only hold on to the taller woman as she savaged her mouth.

"I've been wanting to do that since I first saw you." Victory confessed when she finally let Angel breathe.

"What...why...?" Angel was at a loss for words.

Victory smiled teasingly. "Hey, can't a couple of virgins have fun?"

Angel swallowed. Victory's lips were on hers again, but only for a moment. She drew back to pull Angel's dress off, then her own. Angel watched, fascinated, the play of muscles on Victory. For a woman, she was buff, almost as big as Devon. Angel looked down at herself in dismay.

"I'm so scrawny. How can you be attracted to me?"

"You're absolutely beautiful." Victory leaned in and pursed her ruby lips around one tight little nipple.

Angel closed her eyes and tried to enjoy the feel of a woman pleasuring her. This was how it was supposed to be for a Venushtian warrior. Feeling attraction to males was forbidden and perverse.

Victory's hands caressed her buttocks, smoothed over her back to wrap around her waist and pull her closer.

"You're so pretty, Angel...so sweet." Victory kissed her again, her tongue sliding past her lips to savor her. Her hands cupped Angel's breasts, Thumbs sliding over her nipples to pluck at them. Angel fought the urge to back away and arched into the caress.

Victory released her lips and took her hands. She led Angel to a large boulder where she proceeded to sit, thighs spread. "Straddle me," the red-haired girl invited with a playful smile.

She helped Angel sit before her, holding her around her waist so Angel could draped her thighs to either side of Victory's hips. Once settled, Victory resumed suckling Angel's nipples while her hands roved her thighs.

Angel closed her eyes, but Devon's beautiful face came to mind and she snapped them open again in dismay. Tightening her fingers around Victory's bulging biceps, she watched the girl's mouth pursed around her nipple, her tongue darting out to wet her lips.

Victory's hands slipped closer to Angel's sex, until her thumbs were smoothing over her klowt. The girl leaned back to look down as she pulled the soft material to the side exposing Angel's slit. Her fingers slid through her folds, teasing her clit first to illicit a response. Angel just turned her head, closing her eyes and arching into the touch, though her mind remained detached.

"You're so little and delicate, so sweet like a little girl. You don't even have pubic hair." Victory's palm cupped her as one long finger sunk inside Angel, making her gasp. "So tight. How old are you?"

Angel bit her lip. The intimate invasion felt uncomfortable. "Twenty sun-orbits," she panted, trying to keep herself from stiffening as Victory explored her deeper. Angel whimpered.

"Angel, your hymen's still intact.

The urge to cry out Devon's name was overbearing. Angel wanted him, needed him...loved him? She couldn't! It was forbidden on every level. He was a demon! Her eyes finally welled with tears and she crumpled against Victory, crying like the pathetic little girl the woman had compared her with moments before.

She was no Venushtian warrior, much less fit to be priestess. Angel didn't even feel sexual attraction for women. No. She was a Crystalian pleasure slave. A whore who craved a blue-eyed demon between her thighs, riding her hard and deep. Devon Angelos.

Strong arms embraced her. She cried, hard shuddering sobs that shook her completely. Victory held her, rocking her slightly, making soothing sounds, and placing little kisses on the top of her head.

Angel's face was a mess. She could feel her eyes swollen and her nose running. Finally, she drew away, ashamed to look into Victory's face.

"I'm sorry about that," she hiccupped, wiping her nose with the back of her hand.

"You love him, don't you?"

Angel scowled up at her. "No!"

Victory smirked. "Well you could have fooled me. You were chanting his name like a mantra last night."

Angel felt shocked. "No. I only...did I?"

Victory laughed, then began imitating Angel, "Devon-oh, Devon-fuck me, Devon- I love you..."

Angel's eyes went round and she clapped her hands over her mouth. "No. Please tell me you're joking. I did not say I loved him. I can't." Angel covered her face and almost wailed again. "How could I be so stupid?"

"What is the big deal? Lots of women fall in love with their pets. We're all human after all."

Angel realized the time had come to tell Victory everything.

She pushed away from the girl's embrace and stood before her. "He's a demon!" Victory's eyes bulged and her mouth dropped open. Angel began to pace. "The Venushtians had sacred ground allotted to them in the Edenian Solar system. There was a large black globe that had obliterated a Trod warship that had all but destroyed the vessel our queen was in at the time. That stone had fallen on a barren asteroid and we built a temple around it. The Edenians saw fit to melt the stone down. Devon was inside it." She finally turned to the princess whose face was now devoid of color. "He's the archangel of the Edenian Master Guardians."

"The arch..." Now it was Victory's turn to rise and start pacing. "How did they find out he was inside? I assume they burned the stone with every intention of destroying him in the process."

"I don't know how they knew. I was only sent by my high priestess to retrieve him. My whole planet is incensed that they defiled the sacred stone."

Victory turned, a frown marring her pretty face, "but, Angel, he was alive in..." Her face paled again. "Oh...no..."