Dark Prince Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman smiled, a wicked smile, as she went down to her knees and began to stroke him. Devon's stomach muscles clenched and he spilled. Cum dripped down the woman's fingers, over his still tightly drawn sack to disappear into the swirling white vapor at their feet. His cock was still erect, deep plum and even more swollen. Devon thrashed his head from side to side then gasped when she plunged two cum drenched fingers into his ass. He screamed in passionate agony as she stabbed repeatedly into his twisting body. Again he came, his pearly fluid arching up against his quivering abs. The female jumped up on him, her legs wrapping around his waist as she lowered her sex onto his still erect prick. His legs almost gave away as he shouted, obviously coming yet again. People swarmed them. A blue-skinned male took Devon from behind. His eyes widened and he twisted, trying to buck the male from him. The alien gripped his hips and impaled him. More aliens swarmed around him until only his growls and protests could be heard.

Angel gasped, "Stop! Stop it!" But when she ran forward to help him, the vision blurred and faded and she was once more in the long winding corridor inside of Alpha 7.

She turned, angry toward Lucien. "That was horrible! He didn't look like he was enjoying himself. How could you have done that to him?"

"It was just his first time." Lucien was no longer smiling. He leaned against one side of the wall, his arms and legs crossed, his head cocked to one side studying her with his pale eyes. "Afterwards he'd beg me to take him whenever he could sneak away from Lillique."

"Lillique?"

Lucien reached over and knocked on a big, round, metal door between them.

Angel jumped back when the door slid open abruptly, a dark-skinned woman emerging, her amber-colored eyes wide, her reddish-brown curls bouncing around her shoulders, "Devon..." Her eyes settled on Angel and narrowed. "Who the hell are you?"

Angel scowled. She did not like this female.

Something inside Angel clicked as her own eyes widened. This was the same female that had whipped Devon before mounting him.

"Lilli, meet Angel. Angel this is Lillique. Devon's woman."

Devon's woman?

As Angel felt a terrible ache begin in her heart, the woman looked her up and down and smirked.

"How cute. A boy in a dress. Who's fucking this one, Luke? Surely not you with your aversion to cock and all."

Angel swallowed, then frowned deeper.Boy?She opened her mouth, resisting the urge to punch the insolent bitch, but Lucien put his arm around her shoulders and chuckled.

"Boy? Angel's a girl..." His eyes turned to look at her, making her cheeks burn. "I think she's absolutely beautiful."

Lillique looked genuinely shocked, looking at Angel's body more pointedly, which had Angel gritting her teeth in fury. "A girl?" She laughed, insulting Angel further. "No way!"

Before she realized what she was doing, Angel pulled her long sheath off, standing before Lillique with nothing but her skimpy klowt and boots.

"You see these," she snarled pointing at her pert breasts, "they may be small but they're still tits... and they're real not enhanced."

Lillique snickered. "I've seen bigger on fat little boys. You're nothing but a stick with two little pimples for boobs."

Angel launched herself at the woman, but was stopped by Lucien who grasped her from behind and pulled her back. Still, Angel fought, her hair starting to unravel from the braid she'd plaited it into.

"Luke, where the fuck is Devon?"Lillique demanded ignoring Angel.

"I thought he'd be here. I can feel him close."

Angel stopped struggling, feeling Lucien turn his lower body away from her wriggling ass. Was he aroused? Was she arousing him? Belatedly, she crossed her arms over her bared breasts and flushed realizing that Zak and Seth were now approaching.

Lucien turned her toward the wall. She saw her dress float up close enough for her to grab it while Lucien used his body to shield her from everyone's eyes. He released her, but placed his palms to either side of her, she mused, so she wouldn't launch another attack on Lillique. Still, his eyes did not turn from her nakedness.

"Luke, Dev's in bad condition." Zak sighed behind them.

"Where's that stupid son-of-a-bitch?" Lillique spat making Angel want to push Lucien out of the way to tear her head off her shoulders.

Lucien gripped her upper arms lightly and shook his head.

"Let me go to him and talk. Lilli, stay here."

The woman opened her mouth to say something else, but Lucien turned and looked at her. She stared at him, Angel getting the sense that she didn't make a habit of speaking back to the blond Master Guardian. It seemed no one did... except Remien Fyre.