Dark Psyche: Angel and the Tramp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why the fuck was Angel allowing her body to be penetrated, violated by these beggars? Konnie released Jenny's arm, the girl dropping onto her rump. Konnie walked forwards, her eyes fixed on the male tramps penis pushing into, and out of, Angel's dark cunt lips, the pale moonlight, what there was of it, illuminating them for the moment.

Angel enjoyed the slow, rhythmic sex from this tramp, his slow yet constant penetration satisfying her. She could feel his cock entering her body, his foreskin pulling back around her cunt lips as he pushed his way into her. At least her juices were giving his cock a bath, she grinned. But she was also enjoying the feeling of the bearded lady sucking on her right nipple, her beard ticking the skin of her breast while her two fingers touched Angel's other dark nipple

Angel came, writhing on the grass and mud, her body slipping on the wet park, her back and ass coated in mud and dirt, her front in sweat and moisture from the air. She couldn't hold herself against the touching and caressing of the two tramps, realising that she had just lost her virginity to a beggar. But still he pressed on, his penis pushing in and out of her sensitive vagina, his skin rubbing against hers until he moaned slightly, shutting his eyes as his cum shot up into her body, not withdrawing immediately as he cum and semen soaked penis slipped out of Angel's body, dropping down into his ripped trousers.

"Fuck off, all of, go on. Fuck off" Konnie screamed running at the three bodies. Angel, spent from her orgasm, arched her body up, noticing her Indian friend running across the park, her arms waving. Angel noticed the male tramp stand and shuffle off into the shadows, clearly having played this game before, knowing when to walk away. The lady however, continued to suck on Angel's breast, oblivious to the threat a pissed off, scorned lover posed.

"Come on baby, I'll get you home" Konnie said helping Angel to her feet. Angel allowed Konnie to wrap her arm around her body, guiding her towards the street where Jenny now stood watching the scene unfolding between her.

Konnie guided the naked body of Angel into her flat, bolting the door behind her before helping Angel take a seat on her bed.

"Can you run me a bath?" Angel asked, shivering, holding her arms across her breasts. She could feel goose bumps forming on her skin, the mud cracking on her back and legs. Konnie hesitated, holding her phone in her hand.

"Angel, from where I was, it looked like the man came in you. The police will need to take a DNA sample and arrest him" Konnie said taking a seat beside Angel. Now it was Angel's turn to tense up as Konnie wrapped an arm around Angel's shoulder, one of her free hands rubbing Angel's right nipple, almost in the same style the tramp woman had been doing so a short while ago. Angel, now cold and shivering found no warmth in the woman's touch.

"Konnie, I wasn't raped. Please, I just want a bath" Angel pleaded.

CHAPTER THREE

Konnie lay behind Angel in the bath, her hands moving over Angel's smooth black skin. She moved the washcloth over Angel's black skin, the mud staining the colour of the water, the bar of soap in her other hand moving through Angel's black pubic hairs. She pressed the bar of soap over the flesh of Angel's crotch, one of her finger's pushing down between Angel's thighs, feeling the tip of Angels vagina lips quiver slightly below her touch.

"Angel, can I ask you a question?" Konnie asked, pushing her finger slightly deeper between Konnie's thighs, now feeling the length of the black girls vagina, her finger pushing in at the length into Angel's body.

"Okay" Angel replied, relaxing against Konnie's breasts, overwhelmed by the touch of Konnie, and the effect it was having upon her.

"Why the hell did you let some tramp, violate your body?" Konnie asked, shifting slightly as she felt Angel release a small fart in the bath, bubbles moving up past her fingers, between Angel's thighs and onto the surface of the water.

"I don't know. At one point, I thought they were gonna rape me. But I knew I could have stopped them, could have thought them off. I was near enough to the pub that one loud scream would have brought out several large, strong good looking guys to help me" Angel said grinning, although noticing the way Konnie's finger had pulled out of her vagina at the mention of men. Was her best friend really that much of a lesbian now she was against all though of male pleasure.

"For fuck sake Angel, you let some tramp cum inside you. What if you get pregnant, do you really want to raise some beggars baby as your own" Konnie pressed, now pulling her hand clear of Angel's crotch. Angel realised quickly she missed Konnie's touch, and reached up, taking hold of her Indian friends hand and pressing it against her own Vagina. Konnie bent her index finger and pushed the top of it into Angel's cunt, tickling the edge of Angel's shaft, Angel closing her eyes, dropping her head onto Konnie's shoulder.

"Konnie, it was, something, dark inside me. Just lying there, helplessly, having their hands, their mouths, his dick, exploring my body so vulnerable, was more hot than anything I've experienced. At one point I just didn't give a fuck if it was a tramp or Tom Cruise fucking me, I just needed to be controlled, to be, raped by a stranger. That probably sounds really disturbing" Angel said softly, feeling Konnie's hot breath blowing against her cheek, her tongue pushing out, licking Angel's lips.

"What about that other man?" Konnie asked.

"What other man?" Angel asked, opening her eyes, seeing Konnie holding her head over her lips.

"The one licking your, breast" Konnie said, hesitating, her own hand now rubbing the skin beneath Angel's right breast, touching the soft area, before following it around her tit, brushing against her nipple.

"That was a woman, a very hairy woman but a woman. Why do you think I'm in a bath with you?" Angel replied.

"Oh, so it's hairy woman you like huh?" Konnie asked giggling. She reached down, wrapping one of Angel's black pubic hairs around her finger and pulling it out, Angel wincing at the sudden and intense pain before she felt Konnie's finger continue to explore her vagina.

"Give me a week or two and I could grow a little hair, if that's your kind of thing" Konnie said holding Angel's dark pubic hair above Angel's lip. Angel lent up and sucked on her own pubic hair, uncurling it in her lips before Konnie pulled it clear, dropping it into the water.

"I don't like hairy woman. But for one moment, I was out of control, lost as a slut to some tramp, giving them a moment of pleasure, and me, a moment in the filth" Angel whispered, allowing herself to come under Konnie's touch, her thighs clamping around the Indian girls hand, holding it tightly in her pussy as Konnie's index finger found her clit.

"I'm going to make you completely helpless" Konnie said, kissing Angel gently upon the lips, satisfied with how she had what she wanted.

12