All Comments on 'Dark Travelers Ch. 12'

by GinaTina

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Great writing

As usual. But does Andi have a split personality or is she possessed? This is one of my favorite stories and I check for updates frequently.

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Great chapter

I hope the next one posts soon! I do so love Kirik!

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
That is a great question

Andi does seem a little loopy! Having these strange conversation with what? Herself? Or does she have company in there? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Umm

If you say this story is coming to an end in like 2 chapters, they better be looong ones! Sooo much is yet left uncovered! Why does one of the sisters talk to herself/someone else/split personality/ possession/?

Why is the younger creature thing such a prick? I mean don't get me wrong, I love to hate him :) but if he is going to be with the girl that he raped he needs to be redeemed baaad like biiig time.

Loving this story. So freaking excited when I saw you had updated. Please don't keep us waiting for too long. Loved the length of this chapter.

Ty

wildsoulwildsoulover 12 years ago

I am thinking Andi does posses some sort of power. I mean, she talks to 'herself'. That is not normal unless she's crazy. You're not going to make her crazy aren't you? I absolutely adore the brothers relationship. That's how my family acts to one another too! But's it's our way of showing affection to one another. Hehe~ it was quite... something when the brothers saw the sisters drunk. Thank you for updating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Nice

I'm so enjoying your story. It's not just not story itself it's more the way you're telling it, not terse or sparse but light. You've got a splash of emotion, firm stroke of world building, a light swirl of desire, a shadow of mystery, a dab of cliche, a wisp of character and, BANG, the whole scene you're building pops and plays out. The pacing, in the scenes and within the chapter, is also very well done. Every chapter is better than the last.

You are one of the very few writers, who post infrequently, that I read. No insult to your plotting intended, I really don't care where this story is going. I'm too wrapped up in the very entertaining, colorful and wonderful journey to care.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Another excellent chapter.

It must be difficult to create effective battle scenes. Yours went extremely well. It conveyed the practiced efficiency of the pirate crew as well as the lethal abilities of Kael and Kirik.

I enjoy the little snippets of doggy-think from Tater Tots. Sway continues to be a rich character, entertaining in her hostess persona as well as chief pirate extraordinaire.

The hints of affection between Kirik and Anya are tantalizing. How will the two girls ever go back to their humdrum cottage lives after so much swashbuckling adventure?

Thanks for continuing to share your delightful story.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Why Not

talk to ones self? I'm really surprised at the past comments on it. Now maybe she will end up having some powers and maybe not, only you know. But we've all talked to ourselves, all of us. It might be something simple like asking ourselves where we set the keys or maybe doing something complex and talking ourselves thru it. Whatever you have planned for Andi, don't change it! ok enough of that!

I love the sexual tension between Anya and Kirik. You have successfully managed to drag it out in a good way. What surprise me is first off that Kirik would say these thing and also that he doesn't seem to question why he's even interested in Anya. Now Keal and Andi whole different story. As she try's to cool her heels he starts to wonder what would happen if he lost her. And what of the kids, the wizard and the captain. You have so much going on, I love it.

As always I will wait for the next installment. I know your brain is busy putting the final touched on your first story but I hope your next story is starting to reveal itself to you. And again thank you for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep it up!

Another excellent addition to the story- however I'm not enjoying Andi's "second voice" thing. Not sure if it's leading anywhere.

Thanks for all your hard work!

miwildcatmiwildcatover 12 years ago
Love it

I'm wrapped up in the story completely I'm always checking back for the next chapter to the story. I love how you are doing the relation between Kirik and Anaya. The tension is just so tantalizing I'm woundering how it is all gonna blow out or come out take your choice on that one. And there seems to be a little more to that little old wizard. I can't wait for the next chapter love the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

I can't tell you how much I love this story. I check about every day to see if a new update is up; was so very happy to see another chapter. Really invested in Kirik and Anya's relationship and build up; can't wait to see where that ends up.Love the tater's viewpointsw as well. Can't wait for more!!!

kell_raekell_raeover 12 years ago
^_^

Loving it. What is happening to Andi Brat and her dueling personalities? Thank you for another fantastic chapter. Ooo I love the tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I can't believe....

I just read TWELVE chapters and it included only ONE actual sex scene!! And I am on THE EDGE OF MY SEAT eagerly awaiting chapter 13! This entire story is like a delicious dessert at the end of a meal...SO SCRUMPTIOUS!! Thank you soo much Gina for sharing your gift!

GinaTinaGinaTinaover 12 years agoAuthor
:')

You guys make me so happy. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your feedback. ALL of it.

Never be hesitant to share your opinions, even if you don't like something. I'll gladly accept those comments as well.

One point though: I'm unsure how you got the idea that I would be wrapping this tale up in two more chapters. I don't think that's possible, actually. This story is FAR from over. I apologize for any misunderstandings.

SO! Yes. Ahem. Please keep up with the feedback, but above all, enjoy the story. :3

<3 Ginnnnnnnnnnnnna!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

so glad you updated! I'm intrigued by Andi and her 2 personalities. It's interesting to see Kirik finally lose his cool over Anya..........I never know whats going to happen w/ this story. It must be hard to write because the men are legitimate bag guys but I amazingly I still don't hate them........I do hope that after the rape between Andi and Kael, we keep seeing his softer side to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are driving me insane with this story

I wait months for an update, just to be finished with it in 10 minutes and waiting again! It's torture!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Never disappointed!!!

More!!!! Please more as fast as you can ;) Don't sell yourself short or doubt your ability! I think you did a wonderful job with the action chapter! Great job expanding on the brothers' protective attitudes towards their girls but reminding us how brutal and dark they can be! all of the characters are continuing to blossom and just when I think I couldn't love them more you write another chapter and prove me wrong! Im excited to learn our travelers may stay with Sway a little longer! As always a perfect balance of the darker tones and serious events with plenty of uplifting humor and character that leaves us on the edges of our seats to see where the story will go next! Can't wait for the next chapter!

CDallas921CDallas921over 12 years ago
SEX

I WANT MORE SEX

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmm...

if this story was food it would bacon...beatiful shimmery sexy bacon...that is how awesome you are my dear...now please continue...PLEASE,lol

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Just had a thought...

about Andi's hearing the voice in her head. Since their mother was a witch is it possible she left a part of herself with Andi before her death. This mystery sickness that killed their parents did someone poison them so her mother sent her essence into Andi that her stress unlocked? How's that for a theory. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this story

I love your writing and your character development. I absolutely adore everything except "DeeDee," the internal voice in Andi's head. I don't think you need it. It's okay for Andi to act in conflicting ways given that she's young and impetuous so let her just act the way she acts - I don't think you need to explain it away with an internal dialogue. But everything else, from the redheaded pirate to the puppy to the wizard is just incredible. I give this 5 stars every time and encourage you to keep writing. You have a gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
u are a god...

Seriously though this story is sooo addictve. I only just found it and was unable to walk away until I had read it all.

Please I'm begging don't make us wait too long for the next chapter I couldn't stand it. Again, you are amazing!!

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Well, for writer's block and not being comfortable with the fight scenes, you did a great job. You continue to hit a home run with the personalities of the characters. They're consistently funny and endearing, frustrating and all the other attributes you give them. I loved when horace and anya were worried they were to be the ones attacked in the oncoming pirate attack. I do think you would do well to move forward in the relationships with the brothers and the girls. I'd love to see HOrace ask to look at the ring and be able to create one for Kael. Have them ask why he didn't offer if he could do it and have him give some offhand 'you didn't ask'. It would be much better if Kael and her could converse. I like how the guys got such a warm feeling when the girls let down their defenses b/c of the alcohol. I'd like to see them torn between wanting to keep that tough exterior and be warriors but also want to bring that side of the girls out again. I had just been wondering about where the kids came from so was glad you told us that. They are so cute and they are surprisingly better off with Sway it sounds like.

I look forward to more soon! I still am wondering if any harm will come to Anya from playing the part they need her to in the spells. I was surprised that the feylaks are from somewhere on the world the girls live in. I assumed they were from another planet or something, being so different. I'd love to know more about their civilization, how far away they are from that place, do many of their kind mix with humans? what was their history with the humans and why do they think the world should be conquered by them??

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are amazing.

I want Anya and Kirik to break the ice! Have her get hurt and he be really worried or something! I think Deedee was a good idea, and I absolutely do not think Kael should have a ring. Theres something mysterious about him not speaking our language. I do think he should start picking up some more words though. Great job! UPDATE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
UPDATE BIATCH!

Or die...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanksgiving present for mua??

PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH A BIG FAT TURKEY ON TOP!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
update soon?

please please PLEASE????? or even just an idea of when there might be an update soon??? I'm desperate!! I'm going through withdrawals! I am absolutely obsessed with your characters!!! So please give us something soon! Ill take anything!!! :)

beat_andthepulsebeat_andthepulseover 12 years ago
I love!

Kirik and Anya... The tension! I love it. Please post more soon! Your story is absolutely wonderful! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
best story EVER

This is, hands down, the BEST story I've ever read on this site....it's amazing. I've been following it from about the first two or three chapters. I can visualize the characters in it so well. Where can I find a Kirik???? Um yeah, he could kidnap me any day :D I also love the slow build up with Anya & Kirik. Makes it much more intense. DeeDee kinda creeped me out at first. But now I'm wondering if she's simply Anya's inner voice talking? You know, like that little voice we all have, that kinda guides us or reveals our true feelings. Anyway....I love the story. Please update soon and I hope this keeps going for a while....and I hope it has a happy, wonderful ending :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
christmas present???

please hurry up this is taking too long!!! i keep checking for updates:( let it be an early christmas present:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Andi Should be pregnant

Kael came in her, right? That would make for a very interesting story. Maybe a spin off or something. And you are gonna get to the sex quick, right? Because that would suck if it were just at the end and not throughout. With Anya and Kirik, I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
btw...

Happy late birthday :) I wanted to beg for a new chapter but that sounded like a present for me not for you! ;) Hope it was great and you have a great holiday with your little one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh c'mon!!!!

if u don't want to update just tell us please

daftjanedaftjaneover 12 years ago
please continue!!!!

I am thoroughly enjoying this story!!

KissmintKissmintover 12 years ago
More!!

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Come on!!!

Soon, it's going to be two months since you said chapter 13 was in the works. That's not fair. Sorry for the pestering but it's your fault for writing such a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:\

It's been 2 months&&8 days since you've written anything -_-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Optimistically Hoping

I'm getting discouraged that you are not going to finish this series. It is such a great story that I hope you can find the time (or what ever you may need) to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
waiting (sort of) patiently

I just wanted to leave you some love and let you know that you have adoring fans awaiting your return. I know life with a small person can get hectic, so I wish you good luck and I hope you can get some time to yourself sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
miss you...

any ideas for when a new chapter might pop up?? I'll be happy with any update at all!! can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It's been months

At least tell us when and if one might pop up! It's like you're dead. If you are, then well I'm sorry. But if you're not, KEEP WRITING!

miwildcatmiwildcatabout 12 years ago
Waitin patiently or as best as possible for me

I love the story I am always checking im for the next chapter even on my phone I so can't wait for ch 13 I want to see what goodies you come up with im this coming chapter you are so very.good.at writing I LOVE the story and how you keep your reader on.the edge of their seat wondering what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I HOPE ALL IS WELL

We really miss your literary presence. I have only been a reader of this site for about a year now, but even I could tell that this story was unique and very, very, good. I hope whatever is keeping you from writing at present is not too serious and that soon you will be able to begin writing again.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
IT WOULD BE A SHAME

. . . if Kirik and Anya never get to have their moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

just tell us if you won't update. it's been 5 months!! i'm tired of checking for an update

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm SO sad!!!

This is such a good story. To leave it hanging like this would be horrible!! What about Anya & Kirik????? Will this tension never be resolved?? Will this story never have a good ending?? Just let us know what's going on. Normally I'd forget a story that had been left for months like this, but this one is entrenched in my brain. I can't just forget it!!!!

~R

JinXeDDllJinXeDDllabout 12 years ago
Can't wait for ur next update!

I love your story! and i'm anticipating your next update on this. Have been waiting for months, i hope you can update it soon. sorry if i sound like im pressuring you to update it, i simply love your work and am very much looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I hate to be the bearer of bad news...

Either someone stole this and posted it on deviantart or vice versa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
as to the deviantart post

BlueRiverShell didn't post their supposed story until january of 2011, which means that they pretty much ripped it off of here (or unless gina has an account on there and that is her profile). So, yeah...

Love this story, started reading it when she first posted it in 2010, can't wait to see what else she has in store for the characters.....

Hope all is going well with the little one :)

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyabout 12 years ago
I just discovered this ...

and I am in LOVE! Im so enjoying your writing, its interesting and funny and i love all the different characters - so fabulous! Cant wait to see where the story takes us...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What HAPPENED?!?!?!?

This is too good of a story to stop. I hope it's just writer's block that's stopping you from continuing this series. I hope more happens with Anya and Kirk.....COME BACK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ARE YOU STILL OUT THERE . . .

do you still care . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please update. I really miss this storyy!!

MabthornMabthornalmost 12 years ago

Ooooh, darn, I caught up & now I have to wait.

This was a great chapter to show us how Sway isn't just some giggly, playful captain - but a strong-willed pirate who will do whatever she wants to get her prize. Looks like the Feylak boys will have a hard time getting away from her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Are you still alive!?

Please post the next chapters soon! I have been waiting and am about ready to give up on you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What happened?

In November, you were having an epiphany. That was seven months ago. I am abandoning all hope that you will finish, because to keep checking is just so frustrating. If I'm wrong, it will be a pleasant surprise. If I'm right, oh well. You wouldn't be the first to abandon a masterfully told story and leave it to lie fallow for years and years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please Finish!

This is such a great story and I really want to see how it ends. Please please please please please please please finish it! This story is too good to leave lying in the dust, please finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hope you continue with this story....

Hope you continue the story....your a very talented writer. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good stuff

I hope you continue! Such a great story! Thanks for sharing what you have so far!

JhyrJhyralmost 12 years ago
Gagh!!!!

You know what's worse than two chapters with no end in sight?

*Twelve* rather well-written chapters hanging by their fingertips off of a cliff!

Didn't you sort of promise us some more in November 2011... so where is it?!?!

...please? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Desperately awaiting....

..your next instalment of this wonderfully written and enthralling story. There are many amazing stories on here, but this one by far is at the top of list. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been anxiously waiting months on end for the next part, and I'm sure I'm not the only who is the first to say ..please please please continue this masterpiece you have started. I can't help just sitting and wondering what will happen next, when will love be recognized, and what will happen to these sisters. I'm begging for the next part and will continue to watch out for . Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please!!!

More please! This is such a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I beg of you, PLEASE upload this!

P.S. How's your kid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Isn't that a quote from King Kong

(And Lo, the beast looked upon beauty...)?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Are you ALIVE??

Well I've been reading this story from the start, and I've left about 3 or 4 comments on it over the last year. I feel like it will NEVER be finished, and that's so sad!! I'm actually wondering seriously what's going on at this point.....so odd to leave a story hanging like this. *SIGH* I hope all is well.

-R

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

http://ginaeevans.deviantart.com/journal/I-bid-you-adios-321813000

Roxy_SoxyRoxy_Soxyover 11 years ago
Keep us posted

Sad to see this story go but I will anxiously await its being published. Hope there is some way you can keep us apprised of your progress. Good luck and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Such a shame if this remains unfinished

Please let us know if you will be continuing the story (am really hoping u will, but either way would be kind to let us know)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
would still love more

Hey beautiful! i know life gets hectic and writer's block can take over, but i just wanted to let you know that when your muse finally lays it's head in your lap again, you have an adoring fan anxiously waiting your next chapter. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ZOMG DONT DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT!!!!!

I JUST saw your profile and how you are planning to be published, PLEASE PLEASE DON'T delete your account. If you do you won't be able to update us about if the publisher keeps the original title of the story or keep your adoring fans updated on release dates! I DEFINATELY plan on buying a copy once it's released because i am SO HOOKED on this story, it is one of my top 3 favorite series on this site because you did focus more on the story line than on the sex. I LOVE THIS STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Here! Here!

I agree, please don't deactiviate your account. Even if you take the story down, keep your account active so that you can give us updates. I would gladly buy your book once it has been published and this would be an excellent way to let your admiring public know what's going on. And on a side note, I'm sorry for your lose. Keep writing, it really is very cathartic and can help you navigate through times of despair.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOULD IT BE TOO BOLD OF ME . . .

to ask before you take down the stories, but hopefully still leave your account activated so that we can received updates; could you please give us faithfull followers one last chapter before you leave.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
In the future

I would absolutely buy this if it becomes a novel. Please keep us updated if it happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Just dropping by to say I don't read any erotic stories besides yours, and I used to obsessively check this page everyday looking for updates. I'm so happy for you that you got an agent! Please don't delete your account! If you keep it you can update us on the book's title and when it will be available. I can guarantee you I will buy it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i love this story ^^

plz continue=)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I've really enjoyed your story so far and wish you the best with getting it published. I do hope that you reconsider taking down your Literotica page. How else are are we suppose to know what's going on with Dark Travelers? lol. I really look forward to seeing where this story goes and hope you develop more to share with the masses. Thanks. -DC

emidozaemidozaabout 11 years ago
wonderfull story

I hope you finish and let your fans know where they can buy it. I would in a minute!

TheFallen32TheFallen32almost 11 years ago
Need To Continue!!!!!! Please!!!!!

I sat and read for hours and hours. Then I reached the ended of this chapter. I go to look for the next and there is none. It's 1:40 A.M. ,right now. I NEED the next chapter. It's getting so good. If it was a book, I would buy every single one and read for days straight. You MOST continue quickly. PLEASE!!!!!!! And thank you! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gahhhh!

I hate it when a story as good as this stops getting written! please! finish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUEEE

OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER I WILL HONESTLY RIP OUT MY GUTS IF I DONT KNOW THE ENDING TO THIS!!!! I BEGG YOU TO CONTINUEE PLEASEEEE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please finish the story

I'm in love this story please tell you are going to finish. I want to know what is going to happen between Kirik and Anya and how is going to end.

blu_brat16blu_brat16over 9 years ago
noooooo!!

please dont leave it like this. this story is amazing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A LITTLE TASTE MORE

If you search for Ginae Evans Adult Fan Fiction and go to Chapter 12 of the series "Dark Travelers", you will find that she did write a little more than what she submitted here. It was nice to get a little more taste of "Dark Travelers. I hope that soon she will let us know what her intentions are about finishing the series. I believe that she has posted in other social media that this series has developed into three books. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up given how woefully lacking information is. I can't but hope that eventually the series will be completed in some fashion.

bigcat33bigcat33about 9 years ago
WOW

It has been a long time since I have discovered a great story on this subject. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of wonderful stories like this circulating on different websites like this one. Then there are those that are so well written that they are in a league of their own. This is one of those stories and I would very much like for it to be completed. I know the author says that this story was or is intended on being a novel. So if she has published this story I would very much like to know so that I may be able to purchase it. If it has not been published yet I would like to know where to go to read the rest of this awesome story. I hope she will continue it. I have went on this journey with Andi and Anya and would like to know the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue!!!

This story was excellent. Please, please, please continue.

Shanin1967Shanin1967over 8 years ago
Please don't leave us hanging!!!

I just printed dead this whole story! I need it to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oh golly wonderful story so far!

I would love to see where they go from here. Haha gravy, with that wizards shopping list this story could go on for a while :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is this the end?! This can't be the end!

This story is amazing, and I've waited so long for it to be updated! Please tell me this isn't it! Your writing is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!

I only just discovered this story yesterday and I am completely hooked!!!! I've been reading stories on the site for YEARS and this one is easily my favorite! I really hope you decide to finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Best series ever. Your characters are rounded and admirable. I've fallen in love with your style... why'd the writing stop? Xx Hope all is well, thanks for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Can't believe the author dropped this story. Easily one of the bests on this site.

Oweary1Oweary1almost 6 years ago
Come back

Or pls tell us where we can purchase it!

bearminxbearminxover 5 years ago
Fabulous

I wished you had finished it

EllelollietteEllelollietteover 5 years ago
I need more

Oh the sadness that is an unfinished story! You are such a brilliant writer I hope you continue it one day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please finish!

I love this story! So sad it’s not finished!

Purplepickle6363Purplepickle6363almost 4 years ago
Please come back!!

I know you haven’t updated in a long time but please do I want to know what happens!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous