All Comments on 'DarkFyre Ch. 13'

by FamiliarStranger86

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cittrancittranabout 10 years ago
More and more...

Almost every day, this site makes me wish I could time travel.

If only so that I could get to the end of all these stories I'm reading.

(Also, you know, for random shenanigans.)

lemaSierralemaSierraabout 10 years ago
Amazing...

I love this series. You are very fluent with your words and also you use very good vocabulary. Honestly, you have inspired me as a writer. Thank you for the opportunity to read your stories. Keep doing what you do best and remember that with each one of your stories you touch and inspire a less experienced author like myself. Do you know how powerful that is? You are pleasing many people with your words. In the future, I hope you get to possibly read one of my stories. My first story is still pending so...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This series seems very similar to another series that was posted on this site. the main difference is that the "female" in the other story had wings and could fly. Most of her kind had their wings clipped. The birds liked to paint their wings various colors. Since that other story stopped having chapters shortly after arriving in the mountains, I hope this series will continue.

kris10ekris10eabout 10 years ago

I am truly enjoying this series...I just wish some more information was given soon, being in the dark is driving me crazy!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous