All Comments on 'DarkFyre Ch. 15'

by FamiliarStranger86

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DesoyaDesoyaabout 10 years ago

Once again , a nice chapter. I like the way that the characters are developing and i like that they dont turn into heroes, they just remain ordinary people, with all their frailties and flaws. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
well written chapter

Again you did an awesome job with this chapter.

And as long as you don't let this story run out unfinished, i will be with you till the end.

Now something to mention, a lot of readers seem to forget here:

This is a free site... nobody has to pay for reading stories ...

So the timing for posting chapters, more so the length of them, is purely up to the authors.

For my part, i am thankfull for all the time, my favorite authors are spending in their free time to give me the chance to delve in all the awesome worlds they are creating.

As you can guess, FamiliarStranger86 is one of them.

So thank you and keep them comming (cumming?), i will read them.

DireMcCann

cittrancittranabout 10 years ago
"deliciously evil" you say.

"Goddamned trolling" I say.

Grah.

AYE KNEED MOAR NAO!

:)

EdwarusEdwarusabout 10 years ago
Wow

Such a troll ending it right there aghhhh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hhhheeeeyyyy

I've been reading since when the first chapter was posted and I need to say something. I have laughed so much and even cried a bit at this story. When Cook and everyone else died I cried for like ten minuets,when I read about how she had loved Master Edwin I cried for about fifteen minuets. But this? This made me cry for half an hour so far face down on the couch,unable to answer when my friend asked what was wrong. H-he's gonna be okay right? I mean he has to be...he's a main character! She never even got to say that she was starting to care for him so much... I-I-I...he has to be okay. No one is as cruel as it would take to kill him off like THAT. No one is that cruel...

Right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sarah

How could you end it there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow, amazing!

You've outdone yourself again. This chapter was brilliant. What a cliffhanger, I'm going to be very impatient waiting for chapter 16. At least, now they have something to eat, bear steaks, bear stew, dried bear meat. They'll be sick of bear by the time they've finished it. :)

cittrancittranabout 10 years ago
so...

The taste will be...

unBEARable?

:D

lemaSierralemaSierraabout 10 years ago
Good chapter!

Nice cliff hanger. I can relate with the story length and what not. If I made my chapters longer... Well it would take several more days. As readers, we need to understand that the author has a life outside of writing. For instance, I've been overwhelmed with work and practice so it will take me really long to get around to writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Those who complain about short chapters are just greedy, thinking only of self gratification. The important thing is flow and continuity. Stop writing when your "muse" tells you to. I am only sorry I have only one more chapter then greedy me will have to wait until the story tells you about itself.

kris10ekris10eabout 10 years ago
You can't kill him!!

Dammit he can't die! Omg.....why would you stop there! This is so fucking intense! Great chapter, really.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous