All Comments on 'Darkroom - Saturday'

by Ambidentrous

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
perseygoddessperseygoddessover 13 years ago
Needs more

Fabulous just wow.

photographerphotographerover 13 years ago
One of the best

Thank you - I was getting so damned annoyed at the delays between chapters! That was some group of very sexy young ladies! And a bunch of very fortunate young men!!!

Just goes to show .... nice guys CAN win all the goodies.

Well done for a great story.

Now ..... where can I build a darkroom? .........

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 13 years ago
Thank you, thank you.

Thanx for these terrific, sexy, and arousing stories. One can only hope that we will see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank You

Exlent writing

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 13 years ago
Fantastic Conclusion

Even though I was impatient all week, it was well worth the wait! I enjoyed it immensely! You are a great writer with such imaginative and inventive ideas. Hope you write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Superb!

I am anxiously awaiting your next series! I had to leave town for two days and couldn't wait to look for the last one when I got back. I was thrilled it was finally here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

I loved this series. Anxiously await more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing Ending

What a suburb and sexy story with a fantastic conclusion. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I hope there's more to come...

I've really enjoyed the series and I hope this isn't the end of it. Seems like there's more interesting eventa to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Series

Outstanding writing! I kept coming back searching for the next story--something I've never done before. I can't wait to read your next submission!

NemlepNemlepover 13 years ago
Amazing

Now that is an impressive series ... of course there could be many more adventures with this bunch ... and I do hope there will be .... keep up the good work !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Loved it would be an understatement, so much better then others i've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"You didn't even sneeze once."

This series has been delicious. Please keep writing.

roadieroadieover 13 years ago
Well done!

This was a great series - well done!

Well written, certainly 'interesting' ... keep up the good work.

Hope to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I actually bookmarked your profile so I wouldn't accidently miss out on an entry, and this last and final entry made me laugh out loud several times. That's a good thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dark room lover

Dark room stories have spurred on a very personal fantasy for myself but there are very few to be found. Thank you for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!!!

I loved Monday thru Saturday. Totally wonderful! I sure would like to know what happens next!

PaaskonijnPaaskonijnalmost 13 years ago
Superb series, but...

This series was very well written and I couldn't put it away. I really liked the concept, the pace and the playfulness.

However, I did feel that the ethnicities of the girls was a bit... forced. You make a fair point, in that the guys (and probably the readers) were primarily expecting Caucasian girls and that they aught to broaden their horizons. Having said that, I think it would have been more believable if either you'd dropped some hints earlier on and/or not gone quite so far in making each of the girls a different ethnicity, which just feels a little too coincidental.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I could not stop reading!

Monday thru Saturday, I could not stop reading till the end. Great story, well told. The ethnicity part of the story is an interesting addition, a bonus as it were; the eroticism alone makes the stories great.

Thank you!

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 11 years ago
Sweet!

What a wonderful series of stories. Each guy different. Each girl different. The sex different. Very nice. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very clever!

I enjoyed the mixture of virtuousness and boldness. I also enjoyed the smart dialogue and the intriguing characters. Thank you!

gemman1gemman1about 11 years ago
Excellent Series..

I have to say you are on the most imaginative writers on Literotica. One of the very best storyteller around. Keep up the good work and am looking forward to your future endeavors.

LuvinWritinLuvinWritinabout 11 years ago
Really creative

Really creative and inventive storyline. Good character development and well written.

vaccvaccalmost 11 years ago
The best series I've read here.

This series was absolutely terrific. The most important part of writing good fiction is to cause the reader to suspend disbelief, but only to a small extent. The reader still has to believe that what he is reading COULD happen and in erotic fiction, the best writers make the reader WANT whatever is going on to happen. You hit that sweet spot perfectly here.

I'd like you to know that the Darkroom series contains the only stories that I've ever "favorited" here and I can't help begging for more of the same quality.

Thank you.

DominantFreakDominantFreakover 10 years ago
:(

Awwwwwhhhhhh, I'm sad that this series is over. It was my first series on here and I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderful

LOVED this series! You are a very talented writer! Keep 'em coming! :)

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

did they live happy ever after or what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great plot

Super imagination. Keep writing!

PhilDub2PhilDub2over 4 years ago
Kudos!

First, let me congratulate you on a masterpiece of writing, let alone erotica. You have combined lighthearted playfulness with an undercurrent of erotic suspense.

I also love your characters. It is uncommon in these stories to have all the people be truly likable and all just get along. The combination of smart and sexy is unbeatable. I'd be glad to meet any of them; some more than others (if you know what I mean).

I can also respect your writing in its technical aspect. It seems that so many writers on this site have only a tenuous grasp of established conventions of grammar, spelling, and punctuation, including some that write very good stories. To me, these sorts of errors interrupt the flow of narration. Some stories cry out for proofreading. The Volunteer Editors, whose ranks I recently joined, are a sorely underutilized resource. Even an app like Grammarly can catch simple typos, changes in tense, and misspellings. This being said, I don’t always agree with its recommendations. Once you fully understand the rules, you know when to break them. The free version does a good job with basic grammar, punctuation, and spelling and there is a paid version that drills deeper into the underlying structure, which it calls Advanced issues.

I consider myself lucky to have found this story and luckier still to have not found it until it was completed. I prefer to read stories in one big gulp, which is why I read most novels in a day, or a night and a day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous