Darla's Games Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers

"Hell no, I thought you just wanted to know. Like when you give a guy a blow job. I thought you just wanted to pull away your mouth when I came."

She laughed, though not cruelly. "Carrie, God you are cute. Hell no, I would love to taste your cum baby. You just..." She sighed deeply looking at me with such pity. "You just aren't allowed to cum sweetie."

"Ugh!" I groaned in frustration. "This sucks, it's so unfair." I turned away from her pouting.

She snuggled up behind me and spooned me, softly caressing my sweat glistening skin. "Carrie... I'm so sorry baby, I thought you knew." She kissed my back softly.

"I can't do it Farin." I whispered weakly. "I can't do that four more times. I will lose my mind. Please don't do that anymore tonight if we can't finish it."

She kissed my back all over. "Oh Carrie." She sighed. "I wish I could give you that orgasm. I truly do, probably almost as much as you want to have it. If I let you cum, I will not be allowed to see you again until after the bet."

I shook with sadness and desire. I wasn't crying, though I felt the need to do so. I just shivered all over with the realization of how much this stupid bet was costing me. I turned to Farin and she half heartedly smiled at me. "Why me Farin?" I asked her.

"None of them know me at all. I never did anything to any of them. So, why me? Why did they single me out for this? Why do they want to punish me? Did I do something to someone they know? A relative or friend? What did I do to deserve this?"

I searched her eyes as I was unsure if she even knew why it was me. Apparently, she did, as she let a tear fall, I knew she did.

"I..." She stammered and trailed off. "It's my fault Carrie. I..." She trailed off as a second tear dripped across her cheek.

"Okay, you deserve to know. One day my sister asked me who was the most independent and self assured person in our school and I instantly thought of you." She paused a moment to read my face. I was hurt and I am sure it showed.

"Carrie, I didn't know she was going to bet you. Please believe me. I had no idea that she asked for some kind of a ... I don't even know what this is. She just asked me and I told her. It's true, I mean, I think most people at school would say the same thing. You are a kind of an icon. Or maybe it's just to me."

"I've been crushing on you for years Carrie. I would never have told her if I thought for a second she would do anything to hurt you. I hope you believe me and I pray that when this is all over, you can forgive me."

I stared at her, understanding now at least a little bit. I was that worthless to them. It hadn't been about me at all. It had been about Jill's abilities to take someone strong and independent and turn them into a subservient nobody for two months. It was a sick experiment and I was the subject.

Farin trembled as she cried and closed her eyes. "Hey..." I whispered. "I understand Farin, it isn't your fault, and I don't blame you at all."

She smiled and brushed away her tears. "Thank you Carrie." Farin whispered back. "You are my miracle, baby." She leaned in and started softly kissing my breasts.

I let her. There was no point in fighting it anymore. I had already decided what was going to happen. She was going to drive me insane tonight and I was going to invite her to do it. I rolled onto my back and let her feast on my body. She did so, quite hungrily. She wasn't quite as rushed and passionately frenzied as before. Still, she wasn't slow and delicate either, just somewhere in between.

In about fifteen minutes of her bathing me with her tongue, I was panting so hard, I thought my heart would explode. I grabbed her head and pulled her away just before I came on her face. She actually pushed back towards me and I had to roll to my side to keep her from finishing me off.

"Please Farin, I don't have that much control honey." I begged her as she pursued my wet slit.

She stopped and pushed to lie up next to me and got her face far from my pussy. We kissed for awhile and held hands and talked. We talked a little about the party on Friday and I talked to her a little about Julie and how I wanted her to make sure that even if after all this was over I was kicked out or left cheerleading, Julie would stay in and she was happy that I wanted that for my best friend.

"Farin?" I had a question burning inside me.

"Yes Carrie?" She smiled.

"When I was using my mouth on you earlier, did I do it right?" Okay, it sounds like a dumb question given the way she came, but I wasn't sure if she just came like that all the time. I was sexually naïve at the time.

She looked me in the eyes and smiled so lovingly it warmed me. "Carrie, oh baby, you gave me the most amazing orgasm I have ever had in my entire life. And I have had a lot of them believe me."

I smiled. She giggled at me. "You are such a shit. You had to know that was incredible for me. You were beyond perfect Carrie. You absolutely amazed me beyond anything I have ever experienced before. I have had girls with lots of experience go down on me and you blew every one of them away ten times over." She stroked my cheek lovingly.

"Want me to do you again Farin?" I asked after about fifteen minutes of non-sexual activity.

'Do you' sounded so vulgar, but I didn't know what to call it at that time. The meaning conveyed easily enough and she smiled and said she would love me to after she went down on me once more. So, I lay back and spread my legs and within ten minutes I was begging her to stop so I wouldn't cum on her face.

When she finally relented and pulled away from my sopping wet cunt, I was shaking so hard with need she was worried for me. I was panting and moaning and I had to grip my bedspread to keep from sliding my fingers up my hole and finishing myself off. I humped the air about ten times and slammed my ass down in frustration, sighing loudly.

In a few minutes of my chest heaving for air, I calmed down enough to pull her up next to me and return the favor. I didn't kiss her softly like last time. I just went down on her straight away. Her pussy was soaking and within about ten minutes of tongue bathing her slit and clit, she was biting my pillow to keep from screaming in a thrashing orgasm.

I softly licked her until she calmed down. I was really getting addicted to the taste of her. She finally did and she suggested we take a break before starting on my last two near orgasms. We actually studied to remove the edge, mostly for my benefit because at the moment, I think the tip of her tongue touching my clit would have sent me in spasms.

Around eight o'clock, the phone rang and my mom called up to me that Julie was on the phone. I smiled and gave Farin a peck on the lips and told her I'd be right back. I pulled a brief nightshirt over my head and headed out the door, leaving Farin naked under the sheets.

I picked the phone up from the counter where my mom had left it. "Hey Jules."

"Hey Carrie. How are you feeling?" She was calling to check up after the day of numbness.

"Oh, I'm good thanks. I just had a lot on my mind this morning and it is pretty much worked out now. Did you get your homework done?"

"Pretty much." Julie answered. "Just haven't figured out that assignment for Miss Galler yet.

"Yeah, me either." I agreed.

"Don't forget we have detention tomorrow." Julie reminded me.

"Yeah, I know. I am so upset. We will be late for working out." I laughed.

She laughed with me. "Well, according to Rebecca, you need it a lot more than I do."

"You common bitch." I answered back. "We can't all have your skinny little ass."

"Yeah, you big fat pig." She laughed back.

"Whore." I retorted.

"Slut." She called back.

My eyes popped open and I gasped into the phone. Farin had deftly stuck a finger inside me and I never even heard her sneak down the stairs.

"What?" Julie apparently heard the gasp.

"Nothing." I answered and bit my lip to stop from moaning as Farin slid her finger in and out of me in a fucking motion. I turned to face her and she giggled.

"Who is that?" Julie asked.

"Oh, it's Farin." I answered. The thought crossed my mind to say with her finger up my cunt, but I thought better of it.

"Farin?!" Julie said incredulously. "What is she doing there?"

'Fingering me' I thought. "She is crashing tonight." I grasped the mouthpiece and tried to slap her hand away from me. Farin just giggled and kept fingering me.

"Okay..." Julie said, obviously miffed that she wasn't invited. "And why is she crashing at your house?"

"She came over to work on some math stu-uff." I groaned mid-word as she thumbed my clit. I tried to back away, but she had me against the wall and wouldn't let up. "My mom kind of invited her when it got late."

I closed my hand over the receiver. "Damn it Farin, stop! Please!"

She grinned and let me go. She slid her pussy probing finger into her mouth and sucked loudly. "MMMMM"

"Oh, well maybe next time you can invite me too bitch."

She was mad, but she was blowing it off. "Fine whore," I laughed.

Julie laughed too. "Well, tell her I said hi and I'll see you two tomorrow. Hey! Can I come over for breakfast?"

I rolled my eyes. She just didn't want to be left out. "Sure, come over around 7." I turned to Farin who reached in and pinched one of my nipples. "Julie says hi." I stuck my tongue at her and pulled away.

"Hi Julie!" Farin said loud enough for her to hear.

"She is coming over for breakfast tomorrow." I told Farin.

"Cool." She smiled. She pointed at the carpet and then at her mouth, moving her jaws up and down like she was chewing. I looked puzzled for a moment; then let out a squeak as I got her charade for carpet munching.

"K, see ya tomorrow then." Julie said.

"Goodnight Jules."

"Night Carrie." She answered and hung up.

Farin giggled all the way up the stairs. My mom was in the living room watching television. I went over to her and kissed her cheek. "Goodnight mom."

"Goodnight Carrie." She smiled. "You girls okay? Need any extra blankets or anything?"

"Naah, we're fine." I almost laughed at the thought of needing extra blankets as hot as it was in my bedroom.

I bounced up the stairs and found Farin lying stark naked and spread out on the bed. She crooked her finger at me and bade me come to bed. I closed and locked the door and pulling off my nightshirt, I joined her.

"Okay Carrie, ready for number four?" She smiled.

I rolled my eyes. "What happens if we don't?" I asked. Farin looked puzzled. "If we stop at three and go to bed. I know you are in trouble if I cum, what if we just decided the only way I wasn't going to cum would be if I didn't come close?"

"I can call and ask if you want." Farin replied and went for her phone.

"Ummm. Nevermind." I replied. I didn't think Darla would understand.

"It's a fair question Carrie. I don't mind." She smiled and went for her phone anyway.

She dialed and I could hear the faint voice on the other end.

"Hey Darla, can we stop at three? Carrie is really on edge and we are afraid she won't be able to stop if we get going again." Farin asked.

I was thinking, 'Good, it sounds reasonable enough of a request.'

"Come on Darla, that isn't right."

That didn't sound good.

"No, you don't have to put Jill on."

I only was hearing half the conversation, but it didn't sound good at all so far.

"You are a real fucking bitch you know that?" Farin cursed at her, which was pretty bad.

"Yeah fuck you too. I haven't seen you coming home with a boy in the last, hmmm, like five years."

Great, now they were fighting. "Oh lick an ass you bitch." Farin hung up.

She looked at me and pity filled her face. "I'm sorry Carrie. I'm so sorry. You said not to call and I should have listened to you."

"What?" I asked, truly concerned.

"She said don't ever question her again and ..." She started shaking.

"What is it Farin?" I was panicked.

"She said the ... oh God Carrie." She started crying and I instinctively went to hold her, but she pushed me away.

"You have to do it five more times now and all within the next hour." Farin blurted it out.

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped as what she said sunk in. "No." I whispered.

"No. Oh God no Farin, I can't. I'll die." I mumbled shaking my head.

"Carrie." Farin grabbed my face and made me look at her. "You can do this. You can I promise."

I kept shaking my head no and didn't respond.

"Baby the clock is ticking. Please lay down and spread out, I want to give you as much of a break as I can between ..." Farin trailed off.

I just sat there shaking my head no, eyes unfocused. I barely registered her pushing me back onto the bed. When her hands touched my thighs, I jolted and she closed her mouth on my pussy. Being in a shock-like state didn't help. It took Farin's best efforts for a full five minutes just to get me juicing up a bit. It took another five to get me panting and all together it was twelve minutes before I begged her to stop so I wouldn't cum.

"Oh Carrie. I'm sorry, that took so long. You have to get into it or we'll never make it." Farin begged me.

I focused on her for a moment. "What happens if we don't make five in the hour?" I asked.

"Then we have to add one every hour until you make it Carrie. Don't question it anymore okay? Just try to stay focused on me baby. Me, Farin, eating your sweet, delicious cunt. You see me Carrie?"

I nodded.

"Damn it Carrie, we aren't going to make it if you don't get on page with me love." Farin was begging. She slapped my face kind of hard. "Carrie!" She said kind of loud. My mom was downstairs... duh.

I focused on her as I touched my cheek softly where she had slapped me. "Okay Farin, okay ... go."

I lay back and watched her this time. She smiled at me and started lapping my sopping quim. I squirmed and grabbed my nipples while she squeezed my thighs. In about eight minutes I was thrashing and I pushed her away, using all my resolve.

"Farin, you have to stop when I push your head." I gasped for air. "I almost couldn't stop that time. How much time do we have?"

"I don't know, like a little over a half hour." Farin replied. "Ready?"

"Wait!" I stopped her. "Slap my face hard again."

"What?" Farin asked.

"Do it or I think I'll cum as soon as you touch me." I replied.

"Okay." Farin said, not so sure of herself. She slapped me. It was pitiful compared to the first time, but it knocked the edge off a little.

She went straight down again. I started shaking and panting almost right away. "Oh God Farin, please let me cum this time. For the love of...oh God!"

She yanked away and I hammered my pussy up at the air where her face had been. I was so close. I gripped my bedclothes so tightly I thought my nails would rip clean through them.

"How many was that Farin?" I panted. I had completely lost track in my lust.

"Three baby, just two more." She answered. "Umm, lean up Carrie."

I leaned on my elbows. They were shaking with the rest of me. *Slap* She slapped her open hand across my face hard enough to make me turn to the side and I was ready to attack her when I realized I had asked her to do it.

"Thanks Farin. Go ahead." I panted and I lay back down.

Farin went right for the clit this time and started feverishly licking and sucking on it. My hips bucked up at her face. "Oh fuck yes." I whispered. I groaned and grunted and finally grabbed my pillow and bit it. "Stop stop stop stop." I panted and she jumped away.

"Fuck Carrie only six minutes left. Sit up Bitch." She called to me. I sat up as best I could. My body was shaking all over. *SLAP* She hit me at least as hard as last time and immediately went down.

I cried out almost at the first touch I was so keyed up. "Oh God damn mother fucker let me cum." I groaned. "Please Farin please please please please."

I was completely incoherent. "I am ... yes... oh yes!"

"No!" Farin leapt away and as if she could read my mind, straddled my chest and grabbed my wrists to keep my hands from finishing me off.

I struggled and fought as hard as I could. I was panting and thrusting my sopping wet pussy at the open air. I looked at her in desperation. I begged and pleaded and tried to wiggle her body off me. She held me tight.

Finally, the pulsing of my clit subsided and she let me go and pulled me into a hug. I trembled and fell into her embrace and let myself weep. I was a disaster of raw nerves. I need to cum so bad.

It took an eternity, but I finally fell asleep with Farin holding me in her arms spooning me.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers