Darla's Games Day 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers

I sobbed loudly one time. "Ok-kay." I stuttered, shivering violently. I released my ass cheeks and felt her hands quickly squeezing them and spreading them open. I took a single pencil in my right hand and reached back to touch my anus with my left hand, as a guide to find what I was aiming for. It wasn't hard, I probably could have felt my way with the pencil, but now I just wanted to get this over with as soon as possible. I hated being a sick show for these perverts.

I pushed the first pencil, eraser first, into my ass. It wasn't painful at all of course. Compared to the things that my ass had experienced lately, it barely registered besides the feeling of something up my ass. I looked around the room and saw eyes staring at my ass and some at my face and others darting back and forth between the two. I exhaled and went back with another pencil. It slid in quite easily as well.

While this was humiliating as hell, the first six pencils went in quite easily. Go ahead, take a half dozen pencils and put them together in a circle, not very thick is it? At that point, I just started pushing pencil after pencil into the middle of the bunch that were sticking straight out of my ass into the air. I mostly tried to ignore the voyeurs and get it over with as quickly as possible as I fed my ass pencil after pencil.

By the tenth pencil, I could seriously feel it, the width, the beginning of a stretching of my sphincter. I had still had wider, but being young and elastic, it closed up when something wasn't inside. I shook as I felt the stretching sensation and looked around. All eyes were still on me of course. I let out a squeak, which brought all the eyes to my face and caused me to blush.

I closed my eyes and started pressing pencil number eleven into my back entry. Each pencil now added a level of depravity to the stretching of my anal muscles. I could feel it spreading, but making room for each added stretching diameter. By the fifteenth pencil, I felt quite well stretched, not as much as the bulbous flare of one of the plugs, but certainly more so than the base that held it open for an hour or more at a time.

"I..." I gasped as I pushed number sixteen inside me. "I can't Darla. I can't do it." Even as I said it, I was pushing number seventeen inside me. I was over half way there, but was starting to seriously doubt that I could make it to twenty-nine. I realized I could quit right now and be even with the twelve days I had gained. Surely, I could fit at least one more and keep one of those hard earned days.

Reaching back, I grunted slightly as I pushed number eighteen into place. Jamie squeezed my ass cheeks seductively. "You are doing so good Carrie. Keep going." She encouraged.

I pushed in two more, each time grunting softly at the new diameter that my ass had spread. "I think I am done." I moaned softly.

"Nonsense." Darla sneered. "You are barely stretched beyond the base of that big plug you had up your ass yesterday. Keep going."

I sobbed softly and pushed number twenty-one into place. It didn't burn yet, but it was definitely stretching me out now. I kept pushing, four pencils later, I felt the burn start, it was getting pretty stretched. "I think..." I was suffering from labored breath now, "I think I want to stop now." I gasped.

Linda climbed down from her seat and knelt on the floor in front of me. She held my face in her hands until I opened my eyes. I knew they were glazed over and she was smiling at me. "Surely you can take four more." Linda whispered. "I did. You are so close now Carrie." She picked up a pencil and handed it to me. "One more, let's do that. Look at it, so small, it can fit in there easy."

I took the pencil from her and pushed it into the middle of the twenty-five already stretching my little asshole. I grunted louder as it pressed inside. She handed me another and another. I groaned louder each time I pushed one in. Between Jamie squeezing and rotating my ass cheeks and Linda caressing my face, I felt so turned on now in spite of the pain in my stretched out ass. I was breathing so hard now, I thought I would hyperventilate.

A tear trickled down with the pain of number twenty-nine. I had done it. I had tied and kept all my days in tact. One more would be another day. Surely, I could do one more. I took the pencil from Linda and grit my teeth as I pushed. It hurt so much and I collapsed onto my belly, the thirty pencils sticking in an upward angle as my body shook. "Okay... no more." I gasped.

Linda kissed my forehead softly. "Great job Carrie. You did very well."

"Oh my!" Darla suddenly exclaimed. "I completely forgot about the other thing you had to do Linda. But, I suppose with her doing the pencils herself it would have been difficult to give oral satisfaction to us."

I grunted from the stretching feeling in my ass, but was relieved that I seemed off the hook in the regard of providing 'oral satisfaction'.

"I guess you can get started on it now. I'll pass, but I'm sure everyone else would like a little relief." Darla added.

I turned my head around in her direction and stared daggers at her. "Tell you what cupcake." Zack smiled at me. "I'll take a rain check."

"Same here." Jamie smiled at me. I was relieved when they all sounded their postponement and I was at least temporarily off the hook.

Darla giggled. "Well, get your knees under your ass and let me just get a quick picture. You can face forward so nobody will know it's you."

I posed as requested and saw a few flashes before Darla told me I could take the pencils out. "Just a second Carrie, I'll get you a bucket." Linda offered and ran off to the kitchen, returning with a plastic mop bucket. "Just squat over that, probably the easiest way to get them out."

I blanched. "I... I can't do that in front of you all, it would be too... weird." I mean, come on, it was like shitting in a bucket in front of Darla and a group of strangers.

"Suit yourself, it would be faster than pulling them out one or two at a time is all I was thinking." Linda offered.

I reached back to pull the pencils out, but I couldn't quite wrap my hand around the lot and even what I could grab was a bit painful when I tried to pull. "Damn." I said in frustration.

"Want some help?" Jamie offered sweetly.

I cringed, but acknowledged that I did indeed need help in dislodging the pencils. "Please." I whispered.

Jamie knelt behind me and I felt pain as she pushed her fingers between some of the center pencils and then easily pulled them out, dropping them into the bucket. She went back again and again, the relief instant and then greater with each pencil removed from my overstuffed ass. When the last few were removed, I reached back to feel the slight gape in my ass and I shuddered.

Jamie giggled. "Don't worry sweetie, you are so young and elastic, it will close up in a few hours."

I nodded. "Can I get dressed now?" I asked meekly.

"If you must." Linda laughed. "Believe me, none of us will mind if you want to hang out naked for awhile."

I laughed with the rest of them and slowly got up and started retrieving my clothes. My ass was sore, but it wasn't the end of the world. It actually was less painful than when I had been fucked by the dildos by a long shot. When I had dressed, I looked at them all and didn't feel like a freak. I actually felt like they appreciated my show very much. I thought I would feel like a disgusting sub-human. Their smiles were kind and they thanked me for coming to their home and invited me to return anytime.

I hugged them each and they individually gave me praise and appreciation for all I had been through and their wishes for my best in the remaining weeks. As Darla and I were about to leave, Jamie suddenly broke forward like she had been hesitating on doing so and realized she didn't want to miss the opportunity. She grabbed my cheeks and kissed my lips softly. I was surprised and my eyes flew open, but her kiss wasn't forced roughly and I returned with a soft pursing of my lips.

She took my hand and put a piece of paper in it. "My phone number. If you ever feel alone and need to talk to someone, please, I mean this, don't hesitate." She smiled reassuringly and softly patted my hand.

I smiled and thanked her and then got in my car with Darla for the ride back to school. All in all, it wasn't such a horrible experience as I thought it would be, though my ass was sore and I was still shaking a bit from exposing myself to a room full of strangers.

As we pulled onto the road, Darla started up conversation. "You handled that very well. And you got another day off for the thirtieth pencil, congratulations."

"Thanks." I smiled. Unless my calculations were off, I was down to thirty days now.

"Now, tonight, nothing special, enjoy some time in your new home. Tomorrow, get back on the program. Did you take your enema kit and all the other things that you need with you to the house?"

"Yes Darla." I answered.

"Okay, because we are being watched, or rather you are being watched so closely, the games are off for tomorrow. Don't look so relieved. You still have quite a party tomorrow night, so get a good night's rest, you are going to need it. Do you remember how to get to my house?"

"Not really, but I can GPS it if you give me the address." I replied.

"Okay, be there at 8, you can't take your car there, everyone will know it is you. I'll drive you to the party and Brad will sneak you in. You will get more instructions if you need them. Basically, a cock comes through a hole in the wall and you suck it, swallow the cum or shoot it on yourself every time. I'll come to hose you down and take you home when it is time."

I felt like I would vomit just thinking about it. "Darla, what if someone tells around school who it is? I mean, if I do this, how do I know for sure that Rebecca won't go telling the whole school that I was the one in the closet? I am ... I think ... doing everything you ask, but this is pretty extreme, even worse than the gimp suit in the bathroom. Well, at least similar to it. You do get that my life would be completely ruined if people found out it was me in either of those situations?"

Darla looked at me, I could see that in my peripheral vision. "Look Carrie, it was my mistake to bring Rebecca into this thing and I admit that. It was a poor judgment call on my part. Unfortunately, if I take her out of the mix now, it frees her up to pretty much do what she wants as I have no hold over her. I mean, there is Jill's threat, but I'm not sure how seriously Rebecca believes it. She really hates you. I mean, I have had some girls and women not like me in the past, but she really, really hates you."

"Now, that probably isn't very reassuring to you and I'm sure that is the same vein in which you were thinking. But, here is the deal. You need to trust me. It will not happen. I have spent a lot of time talking to Rebecca and she is genuinely thankful for this opportunity to humiliate you and gain some vengeance over you. I know you don't trust her, but I do. So, just trust me, nobody will find out unless you tell them. The only other ones that know are Brad and Farin and neither of them will talk either, they both love you. I find that hilarious, particularly in light of the fact that Brad is the reason Rebecca hates you so much, but there it is."

I felt the need to interrupt. "Darla, Brad does not love me. He loves Rebecca."

Darla laughed. "If that is what you need to believe. Anyway, I think you will get to give Julie a ride home after all. Enjoy."

When we pulled into the school parking lot, the cheerleaders were just getting out of practice and I offered Julie a ride home, which she, of course, accepted. She gave Darla a very nasty look and Darla just laughed louder as she got out.

"You want to go back to my house?" I asked Julie. Then I remembered, I was like an hour away now. I frowned. "Erm... sorry, wasn't thinking."

"You rarely are." Julie laughed. She took out her cell phone. "Mom, is it cool if I spend the night at Carrie's?... "Great, be there shortly." "So, yes dumbass, I will come to your house, but stop at mine first, I'm sure as hell not going to borrow your sluts R us wardrobe for school tomorrow."

I laughed and pushed her shoulder. "Bitch"

She pushed back. "Whore."

"So..." I put my cell in the console and pushed the button and said "Home" and the phone started to ring on speaker.

"High tech toys." Julie laughed.

"Hey Carrie, on your way home?" Kelly's voice came on the phone.

"Yeah, I'm ... is Dad there?" I asked.

"Not yet, he's working a little late. What's up?" Kelly responded.

"Is it okay if Julie spends the night?" I asked.

"You stayed after school huh?" Kelly replied. "Just to give Julie a ride home, but then we started talking and I wanted to bring her over to see my room. Is it okay?"

"Carrie, I won't say anything this time, but you should have called if you were going to stay after school, your Dad and I were clear on that weren't we?"

Damn, I didn't think about that. "Yeah, I'm sorry Kelly, I got carried away." Julie and Kelly both laughed.

I gave Julie an inquisitive look and she said, "Carried away?"

"Oh." I answered dumbly.

Kelly came back over the speaker. "I really hadn't made dinner for four, but I'm sure we will manage. Just don't make it a habit of inviting people over without checking first okay? See you in about an hour?"

"Yeah, just a quick stop at Julie's and we'll head straight there." I answered. "Kelly?"

"Yes Carrie."

"Actually, I'm going to drop on mom real quick too okay? So, an hour and a half?"

Long pause. "Okay, quick visit please, call me when you leave."

"Thanks Kelly"

"Bye Carrie."

"Damn, is she serious?" Julie asked after I pushed the button to hang up.

"Yeah, they want to keep tabs on me all the time." I answered.

I pulled in front of Julie's house. "See you in a few, come get me if I'm not out before you." I told her and walked to my mom's... my house. I didn't want to thrust the car in her face.

I let myself in and what I saw brought a scream that Julie must have heard from her house, because she was there a few seconds later. My mother was not alone.

I stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind me to cut off the shout of "Carrie no!"

Julie met me half way down the block and looked worried. "Change of plans." I said, tears flowing down my cheeks. "You are driving, take me out of here." I tossed her my keys and got in the passenger door.

Mrs. Petrili was at the door. "What is it? What's wrong?"

I couldn't talk, I was crying too hard. Julie took the keys and got behind the wheel. "I don't know mom, we'll be back, I'll call you."

"Be careful dear." She called.

Julie backed out and we drove out of the neighborhood.

We drove in silence. I could tell Julie was dying to ask me what it was, but she just looked over at me crying and kept driving. "Where do you want to go?" She asked.

"Away." I whispered. "FUCK!" I screamed.

"Carrie?" Julie asked softly. She put her hand on mine and squeezed it.

"I don't know Jules... I just don't know where to go anymore."

"Is your mom... is she okay?" Julie asked softly.

"Oh! She's fucking great Julie! She is ..." I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"What is it Carrie, what did you see?"

I turned to look at her. Tears were rolling steadily down my cheeks. "Ummm.... Fuck it! Fuck it all! Let's just go back to your house."

Julie pulled over into the parking lot of a restaurant and into a space far from the building. "What is it Carrie?" She turned off the ignition. Just then, my phone rang.

I looked at the screen. Why would Kelly be calling? I wiped my eyes as if that would take away the burning image that would be stuck in them forever. I pushed the answer button.

"Carrie are you okay?" came Kelly's voice.

"What do you mean?" I sniffed, trying to not give away that I was crying.

"Your mom called and couldn't find your cell phone number and asked me to call you to make sure you were okay. What happened, she sounded really worried."

I laughed, but there was no mirth in it. "Oh yes. I'm sure she is. So worried she couldn't wait for me to get out of her house so she could ..." I paused again and started crying uncontrollably again.

"Carrie? Are you driving? If you are please pull over sweetie." Kelly answered the long pause.

"Kelly, you don't know me, it's Julie, I am driving. I don't know what happened, but Carrie is safe." Julie responded.

"Okay, want me to come to you and pick her up? I can have John drive me down and we can drive the car up?" She offered.

"Carrie, what do you want to do?" Julie asked. "I'll drive you home if you want, but I need to go back to my place and pack some stuff really fast okay?"

I nodded. I couldn't talk yet.

"I'll drive her up Kelly." Julie answered for me. "Just give us a bit, I'm heading back to my house now."

"Okay." Kelly responded. "Call me if you need to, I'm here Carrie."

Julie pushed the button to end the call. "Care, I'm going to drive back to my place, I'll park around the block so they don't see us and I'll go in the back door to get my stuff. You just wait in the car and I won't be but a few minutes okay?"

I just nodded and she took my hand. Then she released it. No way to drive a stick shift with one hand.

When Julie returned from her house, she had a box of Kleenex, which she handed me. "I'm going to need directions babe." She stated.

I pushed the GPS button and she saw the map.

"Okay, start talking when you are ready, or don't, it's all good either way." Julie said softly and we headed home.

It was a long drive. About a half hour into it, I blew my nose for the last time. "She was having sex in the kitchen." I whispered.

Julie laughed. "That is what has you all freaked out? That your mom is having sex?" She didn't laugh in a mean way, I know she meant well. I turned and looked at her and was ready to take out my anger on her. "She was having sex with two guys and there were at least three other people in the house."

"Whoah fuck!" Julie exclaimed. "God, I'm sorry Carrie. I ... didn't mean to ... I mean, wow."

"Yeah... pretty much." Was the best I could respond.

We drove in silence for a bit longer.

"Maybe she is just... freaking out because it's the first time she has ever been alone." Julie offered and took my hand since we were rolling along on the highway and she didn't need to shift gears.

"I think one guy would have sufficed for conversation." I sighed. "No wonder I'm such a slut with parents like mine."

Julie squeezed my hand. "My best friend, the virgin slut."

God damn her, I started laughing.

"I just..." I started and stopped again, biting my hand to pain back the tears. "She couldn't wait to be rid of me all this time. I'm gone one day and she is throwing an orgy. They'll probably fuck in my bed. Jesus! I feel sick. Pull over"

Julie pulled over on the shoulder and I wound down my window, released my seat belt and vomited all over the side of the road.

"Carrie, your mom loves you, always loved you. I am certain she is anything but happy that you are gone. She is probably hurting a lot right now and trying to fill the void."

I spit the last vile taste from my mouth and started laughing, a bit oddly I knew, but I was laughing. "Yeah, I bet taking all those dicks she will be hurting and filling a lot of voids."

"Carrie, don't be a bitch. It's your mom." Julie said.

I turned on her, I just needed to lash out at someone or something and Julie was the only one there. "You are seriously going to take that whore's side? Are you fucking kidding me Julie?"

"Carrie, lower your voice, I'm your friend, I'm always on your side. This is not about her against you. You need to think clearly and I don't know if I would be if I saw what you saw. But your mom has had a rough time of it since your dad rolled out on you two. Don't forget that."

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,337 Followers