Darling Nikki

Story Info
Nikki and her men test the boundries of friendship and love.
2.3k words
3.74
32.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, your friend is here." Griffin said to his fiancé, watching her spring from the sofa to the front door. An eager smile crossed her features as she straightened her hair and pulled down her night gown.

Nikki wasn't wearing panties this much was obvious but then again it was rare to see her in clothing unless she was going to work. She must have known Drew her co-worker was coming over, in fact she did, Griffin recalled her mentioning it earlier in the week.

He nodded to himself, figuring her being preoccupied with her friend would give him an easy out to go get the cigar he'd been wanting and having to put off due to her scolding him of how he shouldn't smoke.

Drew had been in the house many times and Nikki had gone out with him a handful of times on motorcycle rides during the summer, so nothing would seem out of the ordinary with the two of them on their own.

Nikki had been waiting eagerly for her best friend to come visit. In fact she hadn't stopped thinking about his upcoming visit since they last saw each other at work.

Her lack of panties..... Planned, lack of bra, planned. She had to let Drew see her; she wanted to see his reaction to her body through the thin covering of brown nylon nightgown.

Drew entered the apartment, making note of where Griffin was and then Nikki's attire. Holy crap! The girl was hot. Her 5'1, curvaceous body, and lack of clothing made his cock stir. The only thing stopping him from touching her was the husband-to-be. If only he knew everything that had already happened between him and Nikki.

"Hey Griff, how goes it?" Drew asked taking off his jacket.

"Fair enough, I'm not in jail." Griffin joked. The court visit earlier being the reason Drew came for a visit, to check up on Nikki, in case Griffin went to jail.

Drew finished removing his coat, Nikki watched the two men interact with a strange glint of delight in her eye. She reveled in the moment, seeing the two men she cared about bantering back and forth, taking in their differences. Griffin was only 5'6, ropey, and pierced, while Drew was large, a whopping 6'2, 240 lbs, and hands, oh his hands.. The two seemed to get along well although they both knew what was what and were polite when it came to their Nikki.

Taking a seat on the couch, Nikki and Drew became engulfed in conversation. This is when Griffin made his escape.

"I'll leave you two be for a bit, I'mma go to the store and get one of those nasty things. See you in a few." He said pulling on his hoodie, locking the bottom lock behind him.

Nikki smiled. He locked the bottom lock, the shades were drawn and now she was alone with Drew. Now to drag in the kill she thought.

Drew made a few adjustments to his seating, watching Nikki's breasts bounce under the thin fabric of her nightgown. She wiggled to be closer to him, talking about work and how things were. She occasionally threw in something random, like how she'd found a new razor and shaved today. Shaved, everything. He noticed when she shifted and her gown hitched further up her hip, her thighs parting enough for him to notice that her patch no longer existed.

Nikki laughed noticing Drew's gaze move to her pussy. Just as she had intended.

"See? Wanna touch it?" She teased running her own hand over the barren landscape.

"I do, oh lord do I ever, but I'm not exactly comfortable starting something we can't finish, not knowing when he'll show up."

Nikki crossed her legs and pouted. She moved nearer Drew and fed him some line about him being a pansy, but truly only in play, as she loved this man as much as she loved her intended. She always wondered why she loved two men at the same time and if it was a doomed affair, but one she would enjoy until the end.

After their discussion turned back to casual things, Griffin reappeared. The scent of black cherry cigar on him, a veritable mating call in Nikki's world. She'd forgotten herself and began to lounge as Griffin slid into the chair facing the couch; this exposed her lack of panties to him. Drew too had forgotten himself. In their time together, and knowing that Griffin "was cool", Drew had placed his large hand on Nikki's thigh, pulling the gown up a bit further.

Something inside Griffin tensed, telling him it was wrong for him to be excited by this gesture and that this other man shouldn't be touching his woman so casually. Something else inside his pants decided this was interesting and should be further acted upon. So he sat back and watched the two, wondering if he could ever share his Nikki. Drew and Nikki had become quiet, engrossed in a television show. Nikki laid her head upon Drew's chest and watched the screen. Turning from the two Griffin turned to the computer glancing at the duo occasionally but always watching them from his peripheral. His heart raced, hoping that Drew would touch his Nikki and not at the same time. His cock throbbed at the idea of the giant with his little woman and yet his head screamed that it was wrong. So he sat allowing them their time together before Drew returned to his shrew of a wife. Griffin felt sorry for the man quietly letting him and his Nikki have their time together as it would never happen should Drew's wife ever find that Drew was friends with a woman.

Moaning distracted Griffin from his thoughts. The scene on the television had turned intimate. Nikki had wiggled and Drew's hand flexed on her thigh, kneaded being a more appropriate term, sliding a bit further "accidentally" in Nikki's readjustment. Griffin noticed Drew's pants strain.

Nikki's head slid from Drew's chest to his lap mere inches away from his groin, her breath steady, her eyes closed, asleep. Drew closed his eyes, not noticing Griffins vigilant stare, letting his hand move to Nikki's hair, stroking her as he licked his lips. He envisioned her mouth upon his strained tool, his fingers wrapped in her silky hair, pulling her up and down his shaft as her nightgown rode up her hips exposing her exquisite heart shaped ass, his free hand moving between her thighs to stroke her honeyed well of desire as she brought him to the brink of oblivion with her satin lips and kitten tongue. He swallowed with the thought, his manhood reaching its full potential before he let out a breath and opened his eyes only to see Griffin watching him.

"I need to go. I'll see ya'll later" Drew said trying to exit gracefully, wincing as he acknowledged the awkwardness of the scene.

Griffin said nothing, his own pants tight, thinking of what the giant may do with his bride-to-be. Nikki moaned a soft protest as Drew gently slid her from his lap, a breast escaping it's confinement in the process, causing Drew to suck in a breath and a pained expression as he tried to cover her, waking her in the process.

"Where are you going?" Nikki mewed.

"I need to go now. I'll be missed if I don't." Drew softly spoke, still trying to cover her.

Nikki pushed her hair back, at her current spot on the couch; this caused her an encounter with Drew's erection.

"Oh, I .. I don't think you should. Maybe you should sit down." She said pulling him back down on the couch. Nikki cast a glance at Griffin who had seemingly returned his attention to the computer once again, then threw a leg over Drew, sitting one leg on either side of him to cover his erection from sight. Nikki thought nothing about the position as this was a common way for her to sit when talking to her favorite people. It was just Nikki.

Drew groaned at this and Griffin turned back to the two, a strange look on his face.

It was obvious that Nikki was trying to hide the erection from him, perhaps to keep him from throwing out her friend, it was so sexy to see her straddling this other man. A giant and a doll. It was so strange and so exciting. Drew sounded strangled as Griffin noticed Nikki whisper something into his ear and shake her head. Griffin smirked, yes; his Nikki was trying to save her friend from his wrath. How sweet of her, granted if she had even thought, she'd have realized her position wouldn't help any man in that scenario. The pull of his thoughts and his heart, ate at him. Nikki could be with this other man, but she wouldn't, would she? Would she be if he asked her?" Griffin boggled over the last of his questions. Could Nikki be with this other man if he asked her too? Would she take offense or would she accept? His train of thought derailed as Drew's hands slid over Nikki's thighs and around nearly under her buttocks. He tried to lift her off against her quiet protests. She only writhed closer, a moan escaping his lips, and Griffins cock hardened suddenly. He'd decided.

Griffin feigned a laugh, mentioning something about the two "farting around" and excused himself once again to smoke. In Nikki's last few visits with Drew, Griffin had realized that he couldn't deny that she was interested in the man, now it was only a matter of time. Tonight seemed prime for it.

Inside, Drew quit trying to push Nikki away and ground her against his hardened shaft. The lack of her panties let him feel her heat against the thin scrub bottoms he wore. She moaned at his thickness against her and he flexed his fingers under her ass again causing her to buck against him, she began to ride him dry. He buried his face into her tits breathing her in, in his brief chance to have her while her fiancé stood just on the other side of the door. God he wanted her, wanted inside her, wanted to taste her. Her lips delivered insanity to his senses as she ran them over his neck, her kittenish tongue trailing up to his lips as she kissed him and ground into him, her pussy wetting his dark scrub bottoms, driving him mad as the head of his mass entered her through the barrier of fabric.

Their breathing kept them from hearing Griffin turn the knob, he had seen most of what was happening. So Nikki would cheat on him...No, no this was his fault and Nikki really did love him. He knew as much, this was because of him not attending her needs, and her trying to meet them. Drew was safe, Drew had tried, but Nikki, Nikki was a demon in the bedroom, a tiger that would not be denied. Griffin blamed himself but was so aroused that he could feel the head of his dick slicking as he watched his Nikki, HIS little Nikki, taking on the giant. And he was proud.

Griffin made the most of Drew's distraction, moving to sit on the furthest end of the couch. Only after a moment of him being there did Nikki notice, she pulled back, surprised, but with lust still in control. She made the most of it, pulling away from Drew, crawling across the couch to Griffin. She didn't hesitate; she pulled at the zipper on his pants and freed his straining cock from its jean laden prison, her ass bared to Drew as she began to suck off her chosen mate. Drew panted, his pants wetted with Nikki's desire, his dick aching for release, he noted Griffin's smile to him and wave closer to his woman. Drew neared the lovers, a hand running through the bristles of shaven hair on his head, his mind trying to take all this in.

"Nikki" Griffin said, pulling her to a stop.

"Yes?" she panted.

"Would you like to be fucked by Drew?"

Drew's jaw dropped as did Nikki's. This was surely a trap, he couldn't be serious. Nikki decided it was now or never.

"Yes, yes I want him, please." She cried, casting a look from one man to the other.

'Drew? You're her friend, she trusts you, and I trust you. You game?"

His head swimming, Drew kicked off his shoes and pulled his scrub pants to his knees and positioned himself behind Nikki. Griffin took her hair in hand and made Nikki worship every inch of his cock with her mouth as Drew thrust into her from behind. The absurdity of this was all too much for the trio, reality failed them as they grunted, panted, moaned, sucked, thrust, and shuddered. Griffin came hard, forcing Nikki to gag and her silken purse to clench as she struggled for breath. Drew groaned as she flexed her tight muscles around him, quivering as she reached a climax over her own, in the violence of Griffin's release.

Griffin freed his bride-to-be and let Drew have her. He watched with awe as his tiny Nikki took the giant, her hair plastered to her face as one of Drew's large hands slid underneath her causing her to convulse and cry out as he stroked her clit. Drew's face and body tensed as he bucked Nikki once more over his erupting cock. He bounced her twice more for good measure, pulling the tiny doll of a female up against him and muttered something soft into her ear that caused her to smile and whisper back to him an audible "I love you too".

That smile said it all. Griffin was pleased his darling Nikki was happy and that Drew, the other man in her life, was good for her too. Perhaps, sharing wasn't such a bad idea.