All Comments on 'Darling Nikki'

by Latexsissy69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Love the story - the outfit and situation are both so sexy. Would love for Nikki to be taken out to a bar or club so we can see how she gets treated there

pantymichellepantymichelleover 13 years ago

Love your story. Got me all hot and hard in my panites. Love to see more.

alemanalemanover 13 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This was hot. I would just love to become Nikki.

AlwaystiffAlwaystiffover 13 years ago
Wow never expected the 8" on Jess

That was a great story I hope you make another chapter to this. I am a man that would love to watch that happen and help where ever I could.

Latexsissy69Latexsissy69over 13 years agoAuthor
Wow Really!?!

You guys are so awesome! I was so skeptical about posting this here... Now I guess it's time to start on Part 2 of the Nikki Series... and perhaps more. Thank you so much for the feedback!!!!

Sissy Kisses to all!!!

Latexsissy69

MarshallslutfuckMarshallslutfuckabout 12 years ago
Sissify the men of the world!

I never had latex but would like to try some on for a change. I'd like to sissify other men and take them as my lesbian lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
loved the twist in the story

This is similar to what actually happened to me with my female roommate. I was wearing her panties and lingerie when she was away for the weekend and eventually she caught me when she came home early one Saturday. She later decided to invite her 2 female friends over to our place and the 4 of us had hot bi sex -- the girls sucked my cock, I licked all their pussies, they licked each other's pussies, and they all fucked my man-pussy with their big strap-on dildos. The difference in your story with Jessica having a big cock was a pleasant surprise when I was reading your story. I wish that happened to me (it didn't) but instead the 2 female friends the next weekend brought their boyfriends over to our place. Needless to say, I was the bitch, cocksucker and faggot slut who sucked all their cocks and had all of them (the 2 boyfriends and the 3 women) all fuck me. I have to say I enjoy a real cock in my man-pussy rather than the strapons.

I can't wait to read the next chapter of this story. Please tell more stories.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
one of best stories on Literotica !!!

This story was fantastic. It's exactly my fantasy. I'm a married closet sissy CD (my wife doesn't know) and I love sucking cock (strap-ons & real ones) and getting my man-pussy fucked. I often dream and fantasize about my wife finding out and catching me dressed up when I would think that she was out of town (she'd come home early). I would become her bitch and she'd then invite her girlfriends over to join us. I would love to see my wife make out with her girlfriends and lick each other's cunts. The twist of one of the "girlfriends" having her own real cock was a fantastic surprise. I would love to suck a she-male's big juicy cock and have her fuck me while my wife watched. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
still best story on Literotica

I've read this story for about the 5th or 6th time and it gets me hard every time. I love it and wish that it would come true for me -- that my wife would catch me dressed in my sissy clothes, invite her girlfriends over to have a hot MFFF orgy, invite their husbands or boyfriends over to feed me their cocks, and even inviting a she-male over to feed me her cock and to fuck me.

Sissy kisses to all !!!

cdCindy1

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Loved it.Hot story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLatexsissy69@Latexsissy69
169 Followers
For those who read my stories, let's get one thing straight; I enjoy being a sissy, submissive male whom is forced to wear all kinds of lingerie, especially latex/PVC/vinyl clothes. For those that enjoy my stories, I sincerely adore your feedback, and wish to please everyone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES