Dashing Dishy Walter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arrrgh oh ugnh oooh oh god yesssss, Hmmmmm," I hissed between my clenched teeth. I fell down on him, he kissed me softly and sweetly. He was working himself up into me. I knew he wanted to cum so I let him fuck me from underneath my wasted body. He made me cum some more, I wasn't counting but I knew I had just reached my very first multiple orgasms. Walter came with a soft grunt into my mouth, and I felt him cream into my waiting live hole.

We lay there for a long time in the after glow of great terrific satisfying sex. Then I did what I always do after I've cum, I giggled insanely. This made Walter laugh and giggle too, he held me so lovingly, soft, tight, gentle and fierce, all of those things a woman loves from her guy having just had something mind blowing.

I lifted my head and looked into those amazing eyes; I saw a worrying look in them. So I kissed him, and then looked once more, the worry look had gone. He was happy that I was happy. I didn't feel any regret at what I had just done, probably because Tim was the furthest he could be from my mind just now. But I couldn't regret this any how could I?

Walter looked at me, waited a moment then said, "Jeanette what made you do that, what changed your mind from beating in on me to this? I wasn't expecting to be here like this at all. I am more than a happy man that it am, but I think you surprised us both here?" I smiled down at him. I had never ever done anything like this, not even with Tim or my two previous boyfriends.

"To be honest I'm not sure, but if I think about it long enough and hard enough. I think I'd come up with the good looking older man syndrome?" I told him.

"Wow, well you have just made my personal dream come true," he said, "I must be honest now and tell you truthfully, that it has always been my 'thing' about a much younger woman."

"Don't make me laugh Walter, I'll bet you can get any number of young women." I said strongly.

"Jeanette don't underestimate the younger fraternity, the ones I would go after have their own moral compass. And no, I don't mean you don't have one, its plain to see that you have."

"You can still get young beautiful girls and women Walter, don't kid me."

"Yes if I were mad enough to pay for it. I would never ever do that." He said. I wasn't sure whether to believe him or not. I decided that I did.

Then I took another monumental decision, one that was taken thoughtfully, not like the manic way I had just thrown myself at him, and probably raped him in a way. I laughed in my head. I had just forcefully taken a man.

"Walter, come on, my bed is waiting for us, unless you want to go back to that lonely hotel and spend the night all by yourself?" I whispered seductively into his mouth between kisses. Who was I? Who was this wanton woman? This wasn't me, or it never had been until tonight. Now I was a sex mad slut, getting married in less than two days, And I just fucked a stranger on my sofa, now I was about to take him to my bed. I knew he wouldn't turn me down. There aren't many men who would ever turn me down, I knew that. I knew me!

His answer was to kiss me back, push up from his back, force himself to his feet with me in his arms. Holding me high he carried me to my pending doom! I hit the light switch on the way in. He laid me down and came with me, we spent an age in each others arms, kissing, tonguing, groping and feeling.

Then he pulled me to my feet, our clothes went and we tumbled back into bed. I was ready for more fun. Unnecessarily and somewhat unkindly my thoughts went to Tim. I said to myself.

"I hope he has more stamina that Tim does!' That was answered for me by Walter pushing me over on to my back and rising over me. I looked up into those deep and captivating eyes and knew the answer when he punched his prick into me.

It almost broke me in half, I was so not expecting it, he was in and out many times before I even registered what he was doing. I was high and dry in seconds. "Walter, oh Walter," I cried. "Yes yes yessssss," I regained my crumbled senses a little, got my arms and legs around him and went for it myself. I humped back, bit his shoulder, he groaned, well, he felt that I thought.

But I had no answer for his raw power, his hips crashing into mine, his balls slapping at my upturned ass. The very weight of him, his far superior strength. It was all more than I could cope with, gradually I became weaker under him, he was too much. For the first time in my young life I found out what being really fucked by a man with internal and external dominance was about.

Walter completely took control of everything, he hammered into me, long and hard, he had shot his cream into me about 30 minutes ago so I knew he wouldn't be cumming real quick now. His mouth constantly met mine with hungry kisses which I gave back whole heartedly. Up on his elbows he was watching my facial contortions as he exerted his control. I gave in, I had to. This was a new experience for me. Tim had a lot to learn that was for sure. This could be learned, but it had to be the man too!

How many climaxes I had I will never know, whether they were all combined or one after the other I would never know, historians would have to decide that one, not me. He kept up his onslaught and my continuing submission, one I was more than grateful for. Giving in like this was a wonderful life change for me. I had never known it, never though about it, I never even knew it existed until this night!

He came then, his hips thumped almost painfully into me in one final heaving thud, he grunted into my ear.

"I'm cumming baby," he told me.

"Yes Walter yes, cum darling cum for me, please?" I brayed quietly back. I felt my inside heat up even more if that was possible. His cum flooded and filled me.

The next thing I was aware of was my eyes opening, he was laid on his back breathing deeply but evenly beside me. I turned my head to him and met his eyes which were fixed on mine. I smiled a loving smile, well what kind of smile can a girl give when she has just been bombed like that.

I slid onto my side, reached down and pulled the covers over us.

"Ready for some sleep Walter, or do you still want to play some?" I asked, as I grabbed his balls.

"Oh I think we can play for a while Jeanette, its only 11 o'clock, I'm sure we can both find things to play with, don't you?" he said deliciously and deeply.

"Mmmm," I said, caressing him gently.

He pulled me to him and I lay with my head on his shoulder, this was so heavenly. I thought about Tim then, my husband to be. What would I feel tomorrow? I asked myself. But right now I didn't care, I had just made love with a man, a real man, a man who knew what to do with a woman, and I had just found out what it was like to be that woman.

I opened my eyes and the sun was shining through the window, it was morning! I glanced at the clock on the side, it was 6.15 Friday morning. I was still where I had fallen asleep, cock and balls still in hand, head on shoulder. Walter was still there too, it's amazing what a little exercise can do for your sleep patterns, I thought lazily and happily.

I had expected to wake with guilt shrouding and clouding my mind. I never felt such a thing, what I did feel was utter satisfaction, contentment and a lot of thankfulness that I had met this wonderful man. I would never see him again after today, but I would be grateful for the rest of my life for what he had given me, what he had done for me, and what he had shown me.

Tim would be the benefactor of everything that had happened. Then I thought dirtily, and everything that might happen in a short while too! I caressed his balls and cock gently. I lifted the covers and looked at him; I wanted that in my mouth as soon as possible! I wanted to suck all of his jism out of these hot balls.

The first indication he was awake was when he kissed the top of my head.

"We fell to sleep Jeanette, I'm sorry, we had things to complete the night off didn't we?" I knew it was a fervent request that we could carry on where we had left off. I answered that without speaking, I squeezed his cock and balls, bit his chest and slid under the covers. He got his answer seconds later, when I engulfed that magnificent man prick.

It grew in my mouth, it hardened and thickened, it was wonderful to know that it was me, my mouth, my tongue, my lips and my teeth that was causing him to react to me this way. It was a gorgeous feeling. He threw the covers off us and I attacked him fully, I was not taking a prisoner, he was going to cum and I was going to make him.

I sucked and licked, nipped and nibbled, I poked and fingered his balls, jammed a finger up his ass, even I had never done that before. I just did it because it felt the right thing and the most natural thing to do. It made him jump and stiffen under me anyway so I knew I was doing something right. I didn't know it would lead to me getting my ass stuffed later.

I gave Walter the best blow job I could, I didn't leave any where alone, I buried my face into him, smelled his smell, my cum from last night, his, everything was breathed in and used for him. I wanked his cock in my hand, and when he got his hands in my hair I knew. I knew I had him, he was mine, he was heading for that undeniable precipice. Tipping over the cliff edge of arousal, that was inevitable and unstoppable.

I saw his feet lift from the bed, I felt his body hunch behind me, his grip on me was solid, he had no intention of letting me off unaware that I had no intention of doing so. I rammed my finger as far up his ass as I could and pulled all of his prick into in the final act. He blew, he moaned, groaned and shuddered. The he erupted in my waiting mouth I pulled back as the first salvo hit me. I swallowed all of that, then the next lot hit, this was thicker and larger than the first, I gulped and gagged but it all went down, after that he was easy, I got it all, every drop.

I stayed where I was until he calmed down and got his breath back. While he was doing that I just kept sucking and licking him. I knew that he knew that he had just been done over by someone who knew how to deliver a blow job.

"Jeanette that was the best ever baby, you are a real champ, nothing has ever out done that I promise you on my life," he said, as he pulled me up and kissed me. "I'm done in now," and he laughed as he hugged me. "Your future husband who ever he may be is going to be one lucky guy," he added.

"Yes I know," I told him, my mind went to Tim, 'yes you are.' I said to him in my head. I got up and climbed on to him, knees either side hands on his chest. I could actually see him now. He was a terrific specimen of a man.

"Don't you have a girlfriend Walter, someone in your life? You must have, come on tell me, I want to know." I said.

"There is someone in the states, who I was beginning to think of as special," he told me, "but looking at you I know that it isn't, it can't be can it?"

"Of course it can Walter, we both know this is a one time thing, a wonderful fabulous interlude in our lives, but that's all it will ever be, sadly I have to admit. No matter how much we both love all this." I said, as I reached behind me a nipped him.

"Let's not count our chickens just yet Jeanette, we both might end up falling in love?" He shocked me by that.

"Walter, I'm not available, I haven't told you but there is someone very special in my life and I have no intention of giving him, or it up. Not for you and not for anyone else, I'm sorry if I have misled you." I told him as gently as I could.

"Jeanette, that has made me happy and sad at the same time." He told me, "I am so so happy that you have someone, you deserve someone more special than I could ever be. And you are right, we could never be more than lovers, I know that really, I was just keeping my options open," and he laughed loudly.

Things were okay, I had started to think that this was going downhill fast, he had rescued it.

"I'm starving and I have nothing in the fridge Walter, let's have a shower and pop out down the road to my café for breakfast hey?" We got up and went in the shower arm in arm, my head on his shoulder just like any other loving couple.

We had a great time in there, he tongued me to a knee buckling orgasm, my nipples were as sore as hell but I loved it all. As we were drying off the phone went, it was my mother, wanting to know what time I would be arriving for lunch. I had forgot! "I won't be coming mom," I said, "I'm having quality time here for me," I told her looking at my naked Walter. She was huffy but accepted it.

The next one was from Tim, he asked how I was, all the usual things, Walter guessed who it was and disappeared while I had my personal time with him. I apologised to him as he threw me on to my bed and ravaged me again. I laughed and giggled and fought back. It was glorious fun, two children playing in bed.

We had breakfast but I kept a distance between us, just in case I saw someone who knew me. I stopped at a shop and bought milk bread and biscuits. This would have to last us until we parted later forever. It had to be tonight at the latest, I had to have decent nights sleep so I would be at my best for my wedding tomorrow.

We went to bed in the afternoon, it just was so right, there was no tension, no wondering, just plain longing for what we both knew was taking place. Spending a long time just in each other, on each other, with each other, giving each other what the other wanted just became the natural thing to do.

He slid a finger in my ass. "Walter," I said, "that's off limits, it's not for you."

"Its already mine Jeanette, you just haven't realised it yet." He told me. I sighed; suddenly I knew he was right, everything was his, all of me. There would be no rejection of him, no saying no.

If I didn't realise it then, his next words made it clear. "Do you have any baby oil Jeanette?"

"I'll go and get it," I said. My insides had quickly turned to mush, he was going to do my ass, something I had intended for Tim. But he would never know would he?

By the time I got back I was more excited than ever, knowing that this man, who I had only met yesterday, was going to take my anal cherry. He had taken me and I had taken him like a whirlwind. This had been a tornado of emotons.

I handed it to him, got on the bed and my knees and elbows and spread myself.

"Do it Walter, hurry, do me, I want it, hurry damnit!" He poked oil in my ass and I watched him coat his growing prick. I looked at him in some fear, detachment, and as if on film. He got behind me and I readied myself as well as I could. He played with my nipples, tickled my pulsating clit, I was ready, I really was. I couldn't wait for the unknown to happen.

Then I felt the first contact of flesh on flesh, the first nudge, then another, a harder one. Then 'POP' the head went in. I never expected the hurt that went with it. I naturally attempted to pull away, but Walter had me by the hips, I wasn't going any where.

I heard myself squeal, my head went down, the only way I could go was back, and unbelievably that's just what I did. Walter was suddenly half way in my burning stricken ass!

"Walter, please?" I cried.

"Relax Jeanette, let it go, feel it happen," he told me. I knew now that if there was one person on this earth that could quieten me, relax me and make me do what he told me, was right behind me with his prick halfway up my rear end!

I did all he told me, and then the pain turned to pleasure, an unknown pleasure, one I didn't know existed. It was completely different to that of having been banged like Walter had banged me. He got my clit I blew a spume of cum right out of me. My hanging head watched it. I never knew that either, that a woman could cum like a man?

Walter didn't last long either; soon my ass was in explosion mode as he filled it with his cum. I felt constipated, I needed to shit badly I was so full of cock and cum. He must have let go of my hips because I fell face down on to the bed with him flat on me too.

Guess what I did then? Yep you've got it. I laughed ike a drain, unable to move, but giggling and laughing in that strange way you can only do when you've just cum like never before. Walter sniggered in my ear.

"You enjoyed it in the end then Jeanette?" he asked.

"I have never felt anything like it in my life Walter, I really haven't, and I don't think I ever will again!" I told him truthfully.

I had done everything it was possible to do with this man in about twenty four hours of loving, fucking and shagging. I had been with the most extraordinary man I had ever met, or ever likely to meet again. And time was approaching when the parting of the ways was near. He, bless him sensed it. We were both sad, very sad.

I cried in his arms. "I'm so sorry Walter, this has been the most amazing day and night of my life, I will never regret meeting you, or doing what we've done. The Lord had blessed me with you."

"I feel exactly the same Jeanette," he whispered, "my love and my thoughts will be with you for the rest of my life."

We kissed one last time and he left, long and lingering was the kiss.

I spent what was left of my evening crying, lamenting, and praising my Lord for sending him to me. I would never ever forget him. I woke up in tangled bed clothes the next morning. I felt alaive and good, and deeply sad too. But today was a brand new day. My new life was to begin.

I hopped out of bed with Walter on my mind and nearly fell over; my ass felt as though I had had a new one ripped in to it! "Walter!" I yelled and laughed happily. I got ready and left for my moms home. The morning was passed in fits of giggles, all my bridesmaids were there helping.

Then the car arrived for me and my dad.

"You are different JJ," Joanna said, "what have you been up to since I last saw you, what's happened?"

I knew she would see the change, because I had changed hadn't I?

"I might tell you one day Joanna," I said, "but today is not the day, okay?" And I left it at that.

I walked up the aisle to Tim who was looking over his shoulder at his beautiful bride, I briefly thought, and said to myself.

'Oh Tim if you only knew, if you only knew!' That's when I got a fit of the giggles and I knew I was all okay with everything. Walter had happened, and I would never forget him.

After the sermon and we left the church, I whispered to Tim. "Tim where is your dad? I can't wait to meet him."

"There," he said and pointed. I looked and saw Walter smiling at me but I could see how stunned he was. I dropped my bouquet in surprise, this allowed me to try and recover some of my shock.

He stepped forward and took over, "Tim," he said, "Jeanette, I am so happy for you, and I have to say Jeanette I have never seen a more beautiful bride in my life, never!" How I got through all that that day I will never know. I had just spent twenty four hours and more being fucked senseless and fabulously by my husband's dad, my new father in law!

"At the reception I knew we would have to chat, we danced, he held me close. I could sense rather than feel his cock against me.

"Jeanette, I didn't know honestly," he whispered, "I only flew in three days early so I could revisit places and people I had known, meeting you was pure luck, especially on my part."

I had to agree and there was nothing to forgive. "I won't forget it Walter, never," I told him, "but things have to move on, agreed?"

"Yes Jeanette, agreed." I felt his cock then, it was hard against me, pressing through my dress.

"Walter please?" I begged.

"I'm sorry Jeanette, but I can't help it," he giggled in that deep voice of his and his eyes cut right through me.

My pussy crumbled, it wasn't over and never would be I knew it now, we would meet again. When and where I didn't know but we would. My father in law was my lover and always would be. And amazingly I felt happy about it too.