Date with Destiny-Demon Style Ch. 07

Story Info
Lyzander has his chance and Kara discovers a new weapon.
9.1k words
4.74
27k
35

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, I know this one took a while. But Literotica published the last one faster than I expected. The final chapters will be posted as soon as I can write them.

* * *

"Father? Father! Lucifer!"

She ran down the long main hallway, crying out for someone, anyone to help her. Hell was deserted, leaving her calling out for assistance in vain. She continued down the hall, only slowing down to open the doors that lined the tiles walls. Every time she opened one, she would find an empty, dark hole. Not a single demon crossed her path in the hall or inside a doorway.

Where the hell was everyone?

She continued to run, keeping her eyes open for any sign of life. Only the screams of tortured souls broke the silence of the empty hall. She slowed her gait to a walk, clapping her hands over her ears in a desperate attempt to drown out the silent voices in her head. The memories she had, the words they had spoken, the dark understanding that settled into her heart...it was too much as once.

She stopped, breathing heavily. Her heart raced, both from her frantic running and the painful truths that had come to light. Her mother wasn't really her mother. It was some whorish succubus who had killed her mother and taken her place, using Kara to her own advantage. The brothers she had never trusted were scheming with their mother – her 'mother' - to kill the other suitors and marry her. Worst of all, Lyzander was their half-brother. She didn't know if that made him an enemy or an ally. All she knew was she couldn't trust him anymore, not until she figured out who was who in this fucked up games of chess.

She gritted her teeth, pain searing her heart. God damn it! Why couldn't this be like the Disney stories where everyone loves each other and happy little animals are your best friends? No, this had to be the harder-than-fuck way of doing things. Why? Because she was in Hell, so it might as well be hard as hell.

She'd just found out that her mother was actually a succubus, two brother were conspiring to kill the other princes – one of whom is secretly related to them – and she couldn't find anyone to fucking help her. Yep, hard as hell.

"Princess?" A deep voice silenced the turmoil in her mind, stopping her mid-step.

Slowly, shakily, she turned to see who had addressed her. Lyzander stood about ten feet behind her, dressed in plain tattered jeans and staring at her with his pale eyes. Something in those eyes made her back up a step. They were a mixture of hunger and rage, as if he were furious to see her and wanted to devour her at the same time.

Shit.

Lyzander cocked his head to the side, a slow smiling forming on his lips. "Something wrong, my lady?"

She backed up another step. "S-stay away from me."

His smile broke into a grin. "Oh, my. Did Darian abandon you after your little liaison? You poor thing, you must feel so cold and alone. Here, let me help you."

He raced forwards, catching her by surprise. He gripped her shoulders and pushed her back against the wall, bracing his hands against the stone and pinning her to the smooth rock. She stared into his pale eyes, heart racing. His grin never waivered. He leaned close, his breath tickling her skin.

"You poor thing. How could he leave you like this?" Without warning her or asking permission, Lyzander kissed her, his mouth devouring her own.

She squealed in surprise and tried to push him away. But no matter how hard she shoved against his chest, his body wouldn't budge. His tongue speared into her mouth, rough and aggressive, devouring everything it touched.

He broke away, his lips locking on to her throat. "My poor, sweet princess. You must feel so empty."

She dragged in a shocked breath of air. "What are – "

He nipped at her skin, making her breath hitch. His hands slid from the wall, his cold fingers slipping under her shirt and pressing against her stomach.

"Just the thought of his hands on you make me want to smash his face in." he growled against her neck.

She groaned, fear and arousal mixing deep inside her belly. Were the brothers still chasing her? She couldn't tell. Any outside sounds had been drowned out by her racing heartbeat. It thundered in her ears, growing louder as Lyzander continued his torturous play of her body. His hand slipped lower, squeezing under the waistband of her jeans and tracing the edge of her panties.

Her breath caught. Her mind spun at his touch, the fear of being caught by the murderous brothers fading away. Lyzander's hand slipped under the band of her panties, his cold fingers working their way down to her sweet spot.

"S-stop." Her breath was airy, shaky from his unnerving touch.

He laughed against her skin. "Not yet. I haven't had my taste of you."

His fingers finally brushed the edge of her slit, making her jerk in response. They continued lower, slipping past the folds of her sex, touching the edge of her clit. Her body quivered, a low moan escaping her throat. Encouraged, his middle finger slid lower and pressed firmly against her sensitive nub, rubbing slow, delicious circles around it. Her head rolled back against the wall.

Damn it! She didn't have time for this! Those nutball brothers were chasing her and their insane mother was trying to kill the remaining suitors! She should be running down the hall, screaming for her life.

But his fingers were magic. They made her head spin. Her eyes fluttered closed, and she slumped against the wall as he continued his skillful play of her body. She chewed her lip, biting back a moan of ecstasy. She dragged in short little gasps of air, squealing in pleasure when Lyzander gently bit the side of her neck.

"Ah, so my little princess enjoys a bit of roughness, does she?" He bit harder, drawing out a small moan from her throat. He chuckled against her skin. "Good. I could have fun with this."

Her head rolled to one side, a small smile on her face. Her body hummed with delight even as her head secretly screamed at her to leave. Being sexually intertwined with another price before verbally announcing that he was to be next was equivalent with having an extramarital affair. Wouldn't that look good on her record? Her eyes flickered open, expecting to see an empty hallway where they could be completely alone.

Not a chance in Hell.

Her eyes widened in fear, her small gasps of pleasure turning to a cry of horror. The brothers were standing at the end of the hallway, staring at Kara and her new lover. Ziron's face was bright with glee; they'd found their prey, now they was going to capture it. Malnos' face, however, was a mask of pure jealousy. Obviously, he wasn't very happy about Kara being in the arms of another man.

Screaming loud enough to shatter glass, she shoved Lyzander away and started to run down the hall. Lyzander's hand locked around her wrist, halting her escape. She looked over her shoulder with frantic eyes, taking in his confused expression.

"What? What is it?" Following her frantic gaze, he turned his head to stare at his half-brother down the hall. His eyes narrowed in anger. "What the fuck are you two doing here?"

Malnos and Ziron exchanged glances. Their eyes returned to their opponents, Malnos' still jealous and Ziron's full of excitement.

"I'm the better fighter, so I'll take him. You get the girl." Ziron took a fighting stance, readying himself for a fight.

Malnos nodded, taking slow, measured steps forward. His eyes narrowed, and Kara imagined the crosshairs of a sniper's rifle locking onto its target.

Lyzander released her arm, putting a hand on her shoulder and shoving her forward. "Kara, go!"

She took off, not risking the chance to look back. She could hear the grunts and groans from two men fighting, the sounds of cracking tile and shattering glass as they continued to brawl. But she couldn't hear footsteps of her pursuer behind her. Flicking her eyes to her right, she screamed and ran faster.

Fuck! He can crawl on the walls. Well isn't that just fabulous?

Malnos easily kept pace with her, his nails digging into the tile as he crept along the walls. She refocused her gaze, looking ahead for any sign of help. Nothing. The hall was deserted as before.

Double fuck.

She looked over again, surprised to see the wall was empty as well. Had he given up? No, not a chance. No prince worth his title would give up on his prize so easily. He had to be somewhere, but fear kept her from seeking him out. Instead, she kept running, still hoping that someone would find her and stop this madness.

Malnos dropped down in front of her, landing on the floor gracefully. She slammed into his body, unable to stop in time to avoid him. He reached out and gripped her wrists with his hands, catching her and preventing her from falling. Or escaping. He side-stepped and twisted around, pinning her against the wall with his weight. He slipped her arms behind her back and pressed harder against her, preventing him from clawing his eyes out. She struggled against him, but her slight frame was no match for his strength.

His emerald eyes, once filled with envy, softened. He reached out with one hand and stroked her face, running his knuckles along her cheek.

"I apologize, princess. I did not want such measures to be taken." His voice was low, almost kind.

She glared at him. "Then why do it if you don't want to?"

His gaze hardened. "With me, at least no unnecessary harm will come to you. My brother is more impulsive than I."

"Your mother killed mine!" Tears stung her eyes, painful memories washing through her mind.

His face fell and his eyes flicking away, shamed. "I apologize for that. Mother is more impulsive than both of us." His eyes met hers again, stern and determined. "But this is something that must be done, Princess. A new order must be set, and it must be done now."

She cocked her head, narrowing her eyes in confusion. "A new order?"

He smiled. "Lucifer's reign is confining and ruthless. With us at the reins, Hell could much more exciting. Most of the work is already done. We just need to claim the throne and we can start creating a new world of sin and pain."

Oh, double damn fuck shit.

They were going to overthrow Lucifer and take his place as rules. Who knew what that could do the balance already in place? God's historical wrath was bad enough. She didn't want to imagine what Lucifer's would be like.

"But to do that, we need you, princess. Someone who can bear children and keep our new line going." His green eyes sparkled, excited to think that she might be his.

"Fuck you." She kicked her leg out, hoping to nail him in the most vulnerable place. It always worked in the movies, why not now?

Unfortunately, Malnos wasn't stupid. He dodged to the side, avoiding her kick. He moved fast, slipping back into place and pinning her leg to the wall. He smiled at her, leaning in to stare into her eyes.

"Clever, but not fast enough." He leaned in closer, his lips brushing hers. "Forgive me, princess, but this must be done." His lips crushed down on hers, dragging out a long, languid kiss that silenced any protest.

She squealed and writhed against him, seeking any escape she could find. He pressed his body fully against her own, locking her in place. Her eyes narrowed, cold blue turning to bright red once more. They glowed an even brighter red when Malnos reached down and gripped her thigh, bringing it up and around so her knee hooked over his hip. She fought him furiously, but the strength of a horny demon prince was far greater than that of a pissed-off demon princess.

Still struggling against his kiss, her glare faded when she looked over his shoulder. Ladrian was sneaking up behind Malnos, moving as silently as a jungle cat stalking its prey. He gripped a long bar of iron, roughly as thick as a man's forearm and twice as long. As he crept closer, she could see the lines of his face hardening in concentration, focusing on his target. His black eyes flicked up for an instant, locking onto her own, then returned to Malnos. He continued to creep forward, gripping the bar in both hands and taking a batter's stance.

Recognizing his plan, Kara played along. Fighting the instinct to claw his face off, she wriggled her arms free and reached up, cupping the back of Malnos' head and holding him in place. Oblivious to the approaching threat, Malnos moaned against her mouth and kissed her harder.

She gasped felt her heart stop for an instant when he did. Besides the fact that he was practically assaulting her, Kara found that she liked his taste. Salty with a hint of sweetness, his flavor sunk into her bones and overwhelmed her senses.

How perfect. She enjoyed the taste of the man who was hunting her. Absolutely perfect.

Luckily, her anger and fear were able to push his intoxicating taste down, and she refocused on holding him in place. She weaved her fingers through his blue-black hair, locking him against her. She watched as Ladrian crept closer, now barely five feet away. Once again their eyes met, an unspoken understanding passing between them. He pulled the bar back and took aim, hesitating for the moment. She understood. Her hands were in the way, which meant he couldn't get a clean shot.

Still following his lead, Kara pressed her body seductively against Malnos', grinding against him so she would seem under his spell. She felt his smile against her lips. He pulled away, breaking their faux passionate kiss and smiled at her.

He laughed to himself. "My, you seemed so eager just then."

She smiled back, hiding her disdain. "So?"

"All that fighting just to kiss me back?" He cocked his head, curious.

She shrugged. "My emotions get me a little riled up sometimes." She slipped her hands down to his neck, lacing her fingers together. "Unfortunately, they go haywire around men, too." She still watched Ladrian as he waited patiently for the perfect moment to hammer Malnos' head into the ground.

Malnos leaned forward and nibble her neck. "I see." He hiked her leg up higher and pressed harder against her. "I could use that to my advantage if you ever got out of hand."

She bit the inside of her cheek to keep from gasping. "Out of hand? You think I'm that dangerous?"

"A beautiful demon princess who happens to be strong as well as intelligent? You're beyond dangerous; you're deadly." He buried her face in her neck, gently biting her skin.

She closed her eyes and bit her lip, forcing the pleasure down again. Damn, he'd been watching Lyzander earlier and now he knew how to get her engine revving. She opened her eyes and gave Ladrian an apologetic look. He shook his head, flicking his eyes to Malnos.

Right. Keep you focus on the problem at hand.

She gave a slight nod, one the Ladrian could see but Malnos wouldn't feel. Returning her focus to the price that was practically mounting her, she smiled and trailed her fingers down his back, giving Ladrian more room to strike.

"You're right. I can be quite lethal." She chewed her lip, regaining control of her emotions.

He pulled back and brined at her, his emerald eyes shining. "Is that only in bed? I've heard you're quite a little vixen for a novice."

She blushed, but forced a soft smile. "Perhaps. But you'll never find out."

His smile fell. His eyes narrowed in confusion, cocking his head to stare at her. At the precise moment, Ladrian found his chance. He cocked his arm back as far as he could, then swung the metal bar straight at Malnos' head. She heard a small crack, and watched as Malnos' eyes widened with shock and pain. They rolled back in his head as he crumpled to the floor.

Breathing heavily, she carefully stepped over his body. She looked at Ladrian, watching him stare at Malnos' unconscious body. He dropped the bar, letting it clank on the tiled floor. His breathing was as heavy as hers, but not nearly as emotionally charged. His black eyes shifted to stare at her, silently asking if she was all right.

Overcome with emotion, she charged at him and threw her arms around his neck, burying her facing in his chest and clinging tightly to him with all she had. Startled for an instant, Ladrian wrapped his arms around her back and held her close. He stroked her back, whispering encouragements and appraisals.

She took long, ragged breaths, working hard to calm her racing heart. Her eyes flicked to the ground, watching to make sure Malnos didn't move. Satisfied that her attacker was down and out, she pulled away and smiled nervously at Ladrian.

"Thanks for that." Her breathing was still shaky.

He smiled back. "Not a problem." He paused, looking around. "Where's Lyzander?"

Just as she opened her mouth, a deafening crack echoed through the hall. Both of the whipped their heads around to see Ziron's lifeless body sliding down the tiled wall, a massive dent in the marble marking his impact. He slumped to the ground, his chest heaving slowly form unconsciousness.

"Found him." Ladiran mumbled to himself.

As if on cue, Lyzander stepped forward and examined his defeated opponent, running his hand through his tousled hair. His breathing was heavy as well, clearly exhausted from fighting so hard. He turned to look at Kara and Ladrian, his face contorting into a grimace of anger.

"What the fuck is going on?" His eyes narrowed as her swept his arm to indicate Ziron. "What the hell is this about?"

Kara stepped away and crossed her arms over her chest. Her nerves were sill strung tight, expecting another attack.

Ladrian shrugged. "Hell if I know. I just heard someone screaming and came to see what was going on. I managed to knock out the older one." He glanced at the still-unconscious Malnos.

"Well...that's one good thing that's happened tonight." Lyzander looked back at Ladrian. "You okay?"

He nodded. "Fine. Kara?"

She nodded as well. A spark of worry was igniting in her gut. She turned to the princes who were still standing. "Have either of you see Darian?"

"Somebody call my...Damn, Lyzander. What did you do?" Darian's voice echoed through the hallway.

She spun to see him staring wide-eyed at the wreckage in the hallway, taking in the aftermath of the battle.

Lyzander straightened, clearly not happy about seeing his rival enter the room. "I was defending myself and Kara from the two shithead brothers."

Before Darian could speak, Ladiran burst into the conversation.

"I'm sorry. I believe I was protecting Kara." His voice had taken on a menacing tone, something she'd never seen from the usually soft-spoken torture enthusiast.

Lyzander's eyes flicked to Ladrian. Taking a deep breath, he nodded, giving credit where it was due. His gaze returned to Darian, his pale eyes narrowing in anger.

"We were protecting ourselves and the princess. Where were you?"

Darian matched his expression perfectly. "I was a bit caught up in releasing myself from Ladrian's dungeon of horrors. That terrible twosome managed to catch me after Kara and I spent the night together. They knocked me out and I woke up chained to the wall."

Informed of his rival's plight, Lyzander backed off an inch, though his eyes remained narrowed in suspicion.

Darian turned his gaze to Kara. "You have any idea what's happening?"

Chewing her lip, she nodded. All three men stared at her, waiting for an answer. She took a deep breath and swallowed the guilt and fear boiling in her gut.

"I can't tell you here. Someone might hear us." She turned to Ladrian. "Is your dungeon soundproof?"

"The thought of just being down there would keep anyone one away." Darian's voice was hard, pissed at the mentioning of the cellar.

Shocked by his rudeness, she glanced over to see his rubbing his shoulder. A deep gash had been made in his flesh, extending from his shoulder blade to his spine. It was deep, but healing quickly. She understood his flare of anger and stopped herself from chiding him.