All Comments on 'Date with Destiny-Demon Style Ch. 07'

by Kindasortacrazy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MetalMommaKy78MetalMommaKy78about 12 years ago

This was amazing! Yeah, I'm on Team Lyzander (and Team Ladrian, too) and the chemistry between these two is a scorcher!

And to think that Lucifer was locked up down there and enjoying a good show! LoL

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusabout 12 years ago
oh now i know

now i know why Lucifer wasnt appearing when she called xixixi. Sowi for asking a silly question.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love your stories

i cant wait for the next chapter, they just get better and better. keep writing!

and i cant believe lucifer was down there and didnt say anything

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Relieved!

I was a bit nervous after the last chapter that you were going to make Lyzander into one of the bad guys. I'm relieved he's still a good guy, and a red-hot lover too!

Yves

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
arrrggghhh

Even at three pages long, this chapter is still over too quick! Loved it. Can't wait for more...

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Smmmmmmmmmack

What a slap. I loved it. Our little Princess has always been special but now, I can't wait to see what she does to Emiline. And she does still have one more demon to "sleep" with before making her big decision. I look forward to the next chapter and all it offers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent chapter.

Loved this chapter and the over all humor in this story.Its premise is fresh and I am so loving the excitement. HELL is hot indeed.Well done.

mishacatmishacatabout 12 years ago
You rock so hard.

That is all.

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago
WoW!!!

Love this chapter!!! Cant wait to read the next chapter cuz who ever she choices be her husband should never piss her off. I love how she can get her way with out sleep with anyone. Now she has Lucifer as one of her wing-man. Love it cant wait to read the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i want her with Lysander, but..

Wouldn't mind her having a little time with Lucifer either, just for kicks.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Yuck...

please don't give her time with Lucifer. Lyzander all the way.

secretwishes28secretwishes28about 12 years ago
Torn

Ok now I'm torn & can't decide if I want Darian or Lyzander to win. Love them both & can't wait for the next chapter. :)

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Interesting

How does her ability to influence men to do as she wishes equate into having power over hell-fire?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
...

I'm also curious about how the two are related. On a separate note, even with the stress excuse, the sex in this chapter seemed forced even for literotica. "we have an evil mom on the loose, there's a giant conspiracy to take over hell. We need to find Lucifer, my dad or anyone else with authority or the ability to help us before the shit hits the fan. Let's have sex!" I mean c'mon lol, there's a time and place and even though stress sex is a thing, this was retarded timing. They're not even in that good of a hiding spot, as Ladrian's dungeon would surely be on their list of places to search. Ah well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous