Date with Destiny-Demon Style Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darian groaned and pushed himself off the tile floor. "What the fuck? Did you have to wake us like that?"

Ladrian shrugged. "You know me. I like a little excitement."

"Leave it to Ladrian to get up with a bang." Lyzander had hauled himself to his feet as well, glaring at the silver-haired prince.

Ladrian only smiled. "Come on, you two. Get dressed. We've slept in long enough."

Grumbling, Darian pulled on his pants. "Why so early? It's barely three am." Groggy as he was, he grabbed his prized dagger and slipped it into the waistband of his jeans.

"First, it's almost ten. And second, do you really think Emiline cares what time it is?" Ladrian's face hardened. "If she's planning to kill us and take the princess hostage, I don't think she's concerned about keeping a schedule."

Both Darian and Lyzander mumbled complaints under their breath, but neither of them contested that Ladrian had a point. Nor did Kara. Emiline wouldn't care that it was half-past midnight to attack them. If there was a chance to win, that woman would take it.

All's fair in love and war, I suppose.

Still grumbling, both Darian and Lyzander moved to kiss her goodbye for the day. Darian moved first, smiling a taunting grin at Lyzander before claiming her mouth. She sank against him a bit, letting his certainty and power lift her spirits just a bit higher. An instant after their lips parted, Lyzander shoved Darian out of the way, claiming her mouth for his own. From him, she collected sparks of strength and hope. A she pulled away, she smiled to herself. None of them knew how much they meant to her, how much she cared and feared for them.

As Ladrian ushered the other two out the door, he looked back and grinned at her. She watched as his lips moved silently, mouthing words of encouragement. She smiled back and blew a kiss. He shoved his rivals out the door, turned and grabbed a handful of air in his hand, and placed his fist over his heart. Bowing low, she gave her one last smile before slipping through the door and out into the world.

She stayed still for a moment, watching the door and listening to the fading footsteps of her lovers. Pain seared her heart. She hated watching them leave, and she hated it even more knowing that she had forced them out just to fulfill a promise to Lucifer. Yes, that was a noble cause worth kicking them out. She sighed and hung her head. This was a bigger pile of shit than she'd ever imagined.

The creaking of her door opening alerted her to her very unwelcome guest. Inhaling slowly, she looked up to see Lucifer stepping through the doorway. He gave a warm smile and closed the door behind him. Dressed in nothing but worn-out jeans and golden skin, he didn't look anything like the menacing, manipulative fallen angel that he was. She noted that his appearance was the same as in her dream: sharp angles, blond hair and amber eyes. So he could change his appearance at will. Interesting.

She swallowed and pulled the sheets up to her chest. All the time she'd spent with the princes had made her used to being naked in front of them. Lucifer...not so much.

Lucifer leaned against the stone wall next to her door, crossing his arms over his chest. He jerked his head towards the door.

"The silver-haired one." His voice was deep and smooth, almost hypnotic.

"Ladrian?" She regarded him cautiously. She knew enough about him to be nervous, and she was. Honestly, having her body devoured by Hell's ruler wasn't exactly the highlight of her day.

He nodded. "He likes you."

She shrugged. "I like him back."

Lucifer laughed and shook his head. "No, no, no. I mean he's willing to do anything for you. He took the heat for your deal just now, didn't he?"

She nodded, looking away. "Yeah. I owe him for that."

"You owe him a lot for that."

He stepped away from the wall, slowly making his way towards the bed. His massive wings – black-feathered and overwhelming - trailed on the floor behind him. She watched the drag on the tile floor, mesmerized by their beauty. The black feathers shone in the fire light of the sconces, illuminated with hints of red, gold and blue. Those wings were hypnotic. As was the sound of their gliding along the tile, a soft whisper that beckoned her to come closer, to touch, to explore...

"Miss Haven?"

She bolted up, startled back into reality by his delicious voice. He shook her head, clearing the hypnosis-induced cobwebs from her mind. She looked up at him, watching as he stared at her with those strange gold eyes. He leaned an arm on the headboard, grinning at her.

"How would you like to start?" His tone was frighteningly calm.

She rubbed her arms, suddenly cold. "I don't know. Do you have any ideas?"

His eyes flicked up for an instant. "A few."

Typical.

"So," he sat down beside her on the blankets, "how shall we proceed?"

She sighed and hung her head. "Let's get this over with." She slipped under the sheets and rolled onto her side, closing her eyes and waiting for this scene to end.

"That's not what we agreed on."

The sheets were flipped back from her body. Warm hands gripped her ankles, swinging her around and pulling her legs over the side. He lifted her feet in the air and held her legs open. Instantly, she blushed and turned away. She was nowhere near as comfortable around Lucifer as she was with Darian or the others.

"This is what we discussed." She could hear to grin in his voice. "Goodness. What a lovely sight this is."

She groaned. Damn him. Couldn't they just do this and walk away? No, of course not. Lucifer had to have fun with her. His fun, anyway. He knew she hated being stared at, so he made every effort to leer at her for as long as possible.

He sank to his knees, his black wings spreading out behind him like an enormous shadow. She felt him lift her legs high enough so he could hook her knees over his shoulders. Soft feathers tickled her feet. Warm breath whispered across the insides of her thighs and the edges of her sex. Fingers traced the lips of her pussy before disappearing, leaving a moist, hotter burst of air against her skin.

That blast of breath startled her instincts awake. Her mind woke up, moving her body. She reached down and put her hand against his forehead, pushing him back a few inches. She proper herself up on her elbow, looking down at him.

He stared up at her, surprise and anger melding in his eyes.

She stared right back, blue eyes turning to blood red. "You give me your word you won't turn on me and side with Emiline."

The anger in his eyes faded, replaced by a warm smile. "Have I not already promised this? What good would it do me if I did? I'd lose you and my throne."

She gritted her teeth. "Promise me or you get nothing."

His smile widened and he nodded. "You have my word as a former angel. I will not betray you to her."

She stared at him for a moment with a hard gaze. His smile never faded. Slowly, her eyes shifted back to their normal color. She pulled her hand away, laying back down on the bed and closing her eyes.

The first touch of his tongue came sooner than she expected, making her jump in surprise. Hot, warm and moist, his mouth teased her at first, giving playful kisses and tender licks. She squirmed, cursing him under her breath. His hands clamped down on her thighs, holding her in place. He was determined to enjoy this, even if she wasn't.

She bit down hard on her lip, stiffening a groan of pleasure. Damn it, she wouldn't let him see her enjoying this. She'd rather die than admit that she enjoyed the attention he was showing her body. And fuck it all, he was showing her some incredible attention. His tongue twisted and teased, his teeth gently nibbled her sex. He suckled her clit and laved it with his tongue before returning to tease the insides of her pussy. She would admit that he was a passionate and skilled lover who knew exactly how her body worked, but that was all she was willing to concede.

She fought her natural instinct to arch her back, instead gritting her teeth and squeezing her eyes shut. He'd tricked her from the very beginning, setting her up and then taking away everything she fought for. That was unforgiveable. She decided that since he had toyed with her and conned her into this, she would make sure he got nothing in return.

Her orgasm, as much as she hated to feel it, came swiftly. Letting her carefully constructed walls of control crack a bit, she let loose enough of her demon blood to force down her normal reaction. No squirming, no aching muscles, no cries of passion. Just a low groan and clenched teeth. She'd clamped her jaws shut so hard they would have bit through steel.

Finally, her body relaxed. She pulled back on the blood she'd let loose, containing it once more behind her barriers of control. She let out a long breath, relieved that their bargain had been completed and that she could leave now. She hauled herself up onto her elbows, pushing herself back into the middle of her bed. The more distance she could put between them, the better.

Lucifer's eyes flicked up, his mouth contorted into a malicious grin. He shot up, reaching out and grabbing her legs with strong hands. She cried out as he flipped her over, her hands scrabbling for any hold they could find. But thin sheets and soft blankets were worthless against his strength. He pulled her off the bed again, tightening his grip.

"Ah, ah, ah. Where do you think you're going?"

"Let go of me, you psycho!" She fought him harder, crying out again when he squeezed harder.

"Psycho? That's an awfully harsh word to use, don't you think?" Damn him. He was still smiling.

"We already took care of our deal! Let me go!"

"True, but I didn't get all that I wanted." He sank to his knees again, hauling the tops of her thighs over his shoulders. "You were holding out on me. From all the times I've watched you with the princes, I was expecting some passionate groans and pleas for me to continue."

"Fuck you!" she growled at him.

"There we go!" His laugh resounded on the tile. "That's the passion I was hoping for!"

"You lying motherfucker!" Her blood raged now, breaking out of her control without permission. Her eyes glowed red and her nails sharpened to points.

"Motherfucker, no. But I'd like to get one more shot at you."

With that, he dragged her an inch closer to his mouth. He gave her sex a long, agonizing sweep of his tongue, from top to bottom. She gasped and shivered. Shit, now he was going for the gold. She tried to claw her way through the sheets, desperate to get away from him.

She sensed his growing anger before he made his move. He expected – no, demanded – that she be complacent with him. He didn't mind when she fought off hormonal princes or conceited hyper-bitches, but Lucifer apparently got enraged when she didn't bow to his desires. He knew her far too well to think she ever would, but that didn't change his feelings about her now.

His nails dug into her skin, not quite hard enough to draw blood but enough to get her attention. Whimpering, she stopped her struggles and settled into the sheets, burying her face in the softness. She chewed the inside of her lip, forcing herself not to cry. She'd always hated pain, but she wouldn't allow herself to give him the satisfaction of knowing he'd dominated her.

He licked her again, his tongue drawing a line of fire along the length of her sex. Sparks rocketed up her spine, making her moan. He gently held her clit in his teeth, suckling it hard until she writhed against him. High-pitched cries of approval escaped her throat, echoing off the walls and mocking her earlier resolve to fight him.

He pulled away from her body, a grin in his voice. "Much better. Now, let's try again. And this time, no holding back."

He buried his face between her legs once more, devouring her like a starving animal. She whimpered and squirmed, bolts of lightening moving through her blood. The more she admitted her pleasure, the stronger his licks became.

She sighed mentally. Fine. If that's all he wanted, then she'd give it to him. There wasn't any real harm in letting him know she found pleasure in his actions, just a small shot to her pride. She figured a damaged ego was better than scarred legs.

Surrendering herself to the shocks of pleasure coursing through her blood, Kara let out a litany of soft whimpers and harsh gasps. As she expected, Lucifer's teasing increased. The strokes of his tongue grew harder, the pulling at her clit stronger. She moaned into the bedding, fully giving herself into her body's demands for more. She didn't like having Lucifer here instead of Lyzander or Darian, but she'd take him for the ride he was offering and then dump him on the side of the rode.

Her second orgasm roared through her blood, launching her into the stars. She gripped the blankets in her hands, her back arching as thunder resounded in her mind. Her breathing still harsh, her body relaxed into the sheets, her toes resting on the floor. Burying her face in her warm bed, she cursed herself silently for ever making this deal in the first place.

Good news, though. They were done, finally. No more deals to be made or bargains to be upheld. They could go their separate ways now. She could go back to sleep and he could go off and screw with someone else's life.

She felt the bed dip next to her as Lucifer took a seat. Hot fingers caressed the skin of her back, tracing the length of her spine. She turned her head away, a deep blush taking root in her cheeks.

"There. That wasn't so hard, was it?" His voice was hypnotic, calling for her to come out and face him.

She remained silent. There was no way she was going to give him the satisfaction of acknowledging his taunts.

"Oh, come now. I know you enjoyed that. No need to act all stuffy."

She scoffed quietly, not giving him an answer he didn't deserve.

He sighed and lay down next to her. The feathers of one wing brushed against her back, making her shiver. She rolled over, curling up into a ball, hiding from him.

"Oh, come on, girl. At least tell me you had a little fun." His tone was disappointed. Good. "I know I did. You taste like warm honey mixed with cinnamon. Far better than what I had hoped for."

She continued giving him the cold shoulder, not wanting to admit her feelings to someone who could so easily manipulate them. She felt his weight shift, felt his arms wrap around her waist again and pull her against his body. His cheek nuzzled her hair, hot breath spilling down her back.

"You're really concerned about what they're going to think, aren't you?"

She nodded. "I don't want them to think I'm so kind of tramp who will sleep with anyone for any reason."

"But you don't. You do your best to protect yourself and them. The deal you made with me ensured that you had an ally. They have no reason the find anger with you."

"I hope so. I'd hate to break any of their hearts. That's just not me. I'm the girl who will kick your ass, then feel guilty about it and bandage you up."

"See? Everything thing you do eventually makes you help someone. No need to feel guilty about this."

"Yeah. Still I –"

Panicked shouting interrupted their conversation. Frantic footsteps and the sounds of breaking glass followed. The sounds were coming from outside her door, and they were getting closer.

She bolted upright, heart racing and body tensed. Lucifer did the same, his wings twitching in anticipation, his beautiful face twisted in anger. She stared at her door, waiting anxiously as the commotion grew ever closer. She hopped off the bed, mentally preparing herself for whatever train wreck was coming their way.

What the hell?

The door to her room burst open, a mass of demon guars flooding into her room. Some were armed, others clad head-to-toe in armor. All of them looked pissed. Moving too fast for either of them to react, three of the guards tackled Lucifer pinning him to the ground. Another two launched themselves at her, but her instincts had predicted their attack and she moved aside. Unfortunately, she'd stepped into the path of another guard, this one grabbing her shoulder and forcing her to the ground. She hit the floor hard, bruising her knees.

"What the hell is this about?!" Lucifer yelled as he was hauled to his feet. At some point, one of the guards had shackled his hands together, rendering him useless.

Shit. There goes our chance at winning this fight.

"Her Majesty has sent us to collect the princess." And enormous demon stepped forward, clad in black armor and carrying a colossal morning star in his hands.

"She has no right to send for me!" She fought the demon's grip on her shoulder, but her slight strength wasn't nearly enough to break free. "That woman is no queen!"

"SILENCE!" The demon thundered. "Impudent wench! You've cause our queen enough trouble already. And now you dare to defy her will?"

She opened her mouth to retort back, but the demon holding her pushed down on her shoulder, sending her crashing face-first onto the tile.

"You dare to take me hostage?" Lucifer roared. "I created all of you, and you turn on me like this! I shall see to it that every one of you is executed in the sunlight!"

The demon bowed mockingly. "Forgive me, master. But your rule must end. Emiline has promised us power, power that we could never have under your reign."

"And you think she means to keep that promise?" Lucifer laughed at him. "Fool! She keeps nothing but what is hers! She'll leave you to rot once the crown is hers!"

"We shall see. For now, we'll take you and the princess to see the Queen. She can decide how to deal with you and the others."

She stopped her struggles, staring at the demon with shocked eyes. "Others?"

He grinned at her, a disgusting smile filled with broken teeth. "Your little princes managed to get themselves in a fight with the Queen's sons. They've been sentenced to death, and rightfully so. Those three little bastards are worthless."

Her heart stopped. No, not that. They couldn't execute them! God damn it, no! They'd sacrificed everything for her, loved her and cared for her, and now this? No, she wouldn't let that happen, even if Emiline had declared it and this demon held her down. She would not allow the three men she cared for so deeply to be killed off for no reason.

Anger, despair and fury melded into one glowing ball in her mind. Her control slipped, letting loose a torrent of her demon blood. Her skin itched, her nails lengthened, preparing for a fight. They would not win this! She would not let them take her life away! Darian, Ladrian, Lyzander. No, she would not allow their deaths to happen.

The floor pulsed under her fingers. Strong heartbeats that passed through her fingers, making her whole body vibrate. Her eyes, one a deep cobalt blue, had changed past their usual demonic red color. They had shifted to midnight black, the color consuming every molecule of her eye. Her heartbeat slowed to an impossible pace, and her breathing had become shallow and labored. She felt so tired, almost drained. As if something had tapped every ounce of her energy.

A low rumbling echoed through the corridor, a blast of heat rushing through her doorway. The demons holding them hostage turned toward her door, shocked. A few crept closer to the door, peering out into the hall to find the source of the heat.

The tile beneath her fingers grew warm, almost melting under her touch. She watched through heavy-lidded eyes as tiny flames spilled though the cracks between the slabs of stone. Blood red in color, those small tongues of fire twisted around her fingers, caressing her skin gently. She giggled at the sight of them, still confused as to why they were there but loving the feel of them on her skin.