Date with the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,720 Followers

"Is that uggh what you want? Just don't hurt us please."

The oil had dribbled down to her arse crack and a finger put pressure there.

"Ooooohhh, uggghh!"

One of the men had his dirty thumb in her rectum slowly twisting it. Suddenly the gentle mood changed, one of the men swung behind her hooking her arms and lifting, she gave a cry as she struggled to stand. He tightened his grip pulling her onto the chair and holding her seated his hands on her shoulders.

Rebecca looked desperately around as the other man removed a long stick from the chest. Like a walking cane, wooden. The tip more bulbous, the handle slightly curved.

"Oh god, no please," she panted.

The men didn't try to pin her arms as she franticly tried to grip the rod with her oiled hands, but it just slipped through as they directed it up her cunt.

"Oooooo, ugh, ugh!"

Both men gripped a thigh each pulling her wide as the long rod was pumped in and out of her.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, uughh!"

She gasped and wriggled her hands sliding through the pole. The fat end was hitting her cervix and bit by bit they were making wider and wider circling motions stretching her tight prim hole.

"Oh god, oooh, please, ugh, ugh, ughhhh!"

She glanced at her husband in terror, his eyes ablaze. His wife butt naked on a chair her booted legs over each kneeling mans shoulders as they fucked her with a slimy stick. The men realizing her husband was out of view spun the chair round so Rebecca faced him spread eagle blushing red with embarrassment. The men laughed and pointed to her widening hole as they twisted the stick more and more.

"Ohh stop, please stop."

They rubbed her clit talking to her in there foreign tongue, asking her how it felt. She could only yelp each time it bumped as far as it could go. One of the men poured more oil along its length as it slid in and out like he was lubricating some piece of machinery.

Her cunt was slowly loosening and sensations were building in her pelvis. Her moans mixed with the slippery noise of the stick, "uggh, uggh, ah, ah, ah, ugggggghh!" Her sculpted face now screwed up in concentration as she rode the wooden sex toy.

One of the men pulled off his shirt to show his bent long thin cock. The stick was removed and her husband groaned as inch after inch appeared from her hole until finally a wet round end popped out. She tried to stop the man mounting her but he just pushed her feeble arms away and pushed his cock up her.

"Oohhhhhhhh!"

He held under her knees making her legs hook his waist. Rebecca closed her eyes her mouth quivering. His cock was arching up her moist hole, and although thin it was long and metal hard.

"Uuggghh, uuggghh ooohhh."

He began to fuck steady and controlled the sweat starting to appear on him. He appeared to be describing the sensation to his friend who nodded and gawked at the raped beauty. Rebecca gripped the back of the chair her tits thrusting out nipples erect.

"Aww, awwhhh, awwww!"

Unexpected the iron door opened and a 18 year old girl appeared, she was small with long black hair and jet black eyes. She looked at the second man not even glancing at the fucking couple. He pointed to Lord Banister snapping some instructions. Rebecca struggled to see what was happening as the fucking man pressed forward to kiss and lick her stunning face as she balanced on the chair.

She was totally pinned and her sexy come to bed eyes widened as suddenly she felt the wooden stick end again, this time pressing against her upturned arse. The other man was pushing it under his friend's saggy balls against her brown hole.

"Oh, oh, oohhhhhhhh! Not up there, no you arrwwwww!"

The room seemed to swim as she felt the fat end bust her anus and begin to voyage deep inside her butt. She was wet with the heat her pussy squelching to the thrusts of the oily cock. Now her arse burned, the rod was a good 6 inches in and she could do nothing to stop him ramming further.

"Ooooooooh please!" She shrieked now gripping the man riding her to steady herself.

The rod man was doing the same trick slowly widening her rectum and she felt he would do her some damage up there.

"Uggghh, no,uurrrr n,noooo ugh,ugghh!"

The chair was shaking and creaking looking like it would snap, the rod man increasing his action until he was pumping like a steam train.

"Oh for god sake, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh. Awwwwww stop!"

She moaned as her claws bit into the humping mans waist. Then she saw her husband still tied his pants down a look of confusion on his face. The young dark skinned girl was wanking his slowly hardening cock while she knelt at his side. Lord Banister could not stop himself; the young girls hand tenderly caressed his bell end, as from time to time she gave his cocks tip a flick with her tongue. He closed his eyes from the view of his ravished wife; still he could hear the grunts of the men, and his wife's exhausted gasps, the horrid dirty squelching noise of cock and stick pounding her holes. And slowly his cock grew around the girl's slight hand.

Rebecca couldn't believe her eyes, "Oh ugh, how, ugh could, ugh, you gghggghh ukkkk!"

Her sentence was cut short as the Arab began to jerk, his spunk hosing up deep inside her. As he came the rod man twisted and angled the cane to put pressure on the buried cock tender head, at the same time making Rebecca convulse in sensation her lips gobbled air like a fish out of water.

"Ug, ug, uggg, uggg!"

Finally he released her from his grip his cock twanging up still hard as it left her spunked hole to splatter her chest with its remnants. "Ugh!"

Both men stood back wiping their brows the rod now thankfully lying on the floor. Her husbands cock was now hard and purple with the tugging, his balls also been massaged like the young maid was milking him. The second man now disrobed and pointed to the dirty floor in front of her seated husband. Rebecca glared at the man and gingerly stood up her boots clipping on the concrete. She took as few elegant steps before he pushed her down on all fours facing her wanked husband.

“Oh God, he’s going to bugger me!” She said in total disgust to her facing Husband.

She looked over her shoulder as the man knelt behind her. Gritting her teeth she braced herself, his cock pushing against her still very tight ass hole.

"Uggggggggggghhh!"

Then she panted, loud gasping pants her eyes wide as his cock, much thicker than the sex stick began to bugger her. The man held her curvy waist as he bucked hard back and forth. Rebecca gave huge animal grunts at each thrust the discomfort and humiliation almost too much to bear.

"Uggghh, uggghhh, oh, oh, oooooohhhhh!"

She had her head up thrashing from side to side and the look in her eyes as the dick rubbed her shit hole was too much for her husband, he began to come. His cock tip foamed with white gel dripping down around the pretty girl's dark hand. Rebecca felt she was shitting herself as the cock pounded in and out with long strokes.

Her husband shook on the chair his face contorted with shame his cock erupting all other the Egyptian girls hand as his watching wife shrieked with eye popping anal assault.

"Ohh, oohh, ohh!, ughhhhh!"

The man gave a final flurry of thrusts and then pulled out and the final insult was upon her.

Holding the English beauties nose to force her to gasp he stuffed his filthy butt smelly prick between her sensuous lips. Both men held her head tight as she gagged and spurted; the revolting taste filling her throat. The girl smeared her spunk covered palm across Rebecca’s upturned nose her nostrils filling with her husbands milked seed. She felt like throwing up and it was with a perverse relief that she tastes hot salty come on her tonsils and tongue, her eyes wide and horrified the mans cock finally willing to leave her mouth.

Dr Jane and her friends shuddered as their senses return to the now and present. Poor Rebecca was on all fours only her heels still on as she moaned in ecstasy. The creature had entwined her in tentacles squeezing her tits till they looked like they would pop, another tentacle deep in her soaking pussy writhed and searched and yet another up her ravished ass; no daring to guess how deep.

Dr Jane shook her head in horrific discovery. "The experiences are getting worse each time, just as in myth!"

"What do you mean?" Cried Sharon as she attempted to pull herself away from the nearby whore who used to be Rebecca.

"Its powers grow from each ravishing; therefore its hunger for depravity grows with it." Explained Jane.

"Oh Jesus." Sharon screamed thinking of how worse it could get.

"Please Mr Demon take me next, you got to take me." She cried in desperation trying to get the beasts attention.

The creature laughed. "A volunteer, excellent. But not yet." The creature reached out again but it was Angela who it entwined in its grip. Sharon was begging for it to take her as the creatures appendages snaked up to the reporters face.

Angela gave one last desperate shout to Jane. "You need to save us, its up to you," before a slimy tentacle pushed into her mouth and her eyes rolled

FINC
FINC
1,720 Followers
12