Dating Our Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,863 Followers

Matt held onto her butt as their eyes locked together. He couldn't lie to her. He knew she was on to him. Darla moved her head far enough away and pointed at the cushion.

"You left cum stains on the material last night."

Matt lifted his head away from the back of the sofa and looked. "I'll clean that off later."

Darla kissed his forehead than moved her head down until their lips met. She kissed him passionately as she held her hands on the back of his head.

"It's alright baby. I know you were turned on. I still love you very much."

Matt felt somewhat relieved as he smiled and replied. I love you too."

"It would have been nice coming home and getting the shit fucked out of me by my husband last night."

"I'm sorry honey. I just wasn't thinking about that at the time."

Matt decided to go fishing for a few answers. "How did Rex react when he saw you wearing the dress?"

"He absolutely loved it! He told me I looked sexy and gorgeous! Now shouldn't you feel proud that another man finds me so tempting and inviting?"

They kissed as Matt rubbed her ass. He was getting hard listening to her talk like this.

"He didn't try to kiss you or anything?"

Darla laughed. "We had wild sex in the back seat of his car!"

Matt's eyes bulged out for a moment. She kept kissing his face moving her hands around his chin as they intimately talked.

"Rex couldn't keep his eyes off me all night. You know I told him he was a hunk!"

Matt was surprised she revealed that and replied. "You told him that?"

"He does have muscles and he's attractive looking. I thought I'd return a compliment since he gave me so many."

Darla reached down between his legs and felt his cock poking through his pants and giggled.

"Does this turn you on baby?"

She kissed him as she held his face waiting for a reply.

"I guess it does."

She kept kissing him and moved her hands to his shoulders. "You thought of me with Rex when you read those stories, didn't you?"

Matt grinned. "I guess just a little."

"You know I told him you were turned on."

"What do you mean?"

"Rex knows you got turned on letting me go out with him."

Matt thought that must have been what the email was about. "Why did you tell him that for?"

"He brought it up first. He started telling me about this white couple his friend hooked up with. The husband liked to watch her fuck his black friend like in those stories you showed me."

"How did you end up telling him about me?"

Darla sighed as she locked her hands behind his neck. "I guess I was drunk when I started mentioning something about the stories you like to read. Rex just said that maybe you liked to fantasize about it."

Matt didn't know what to say as Darla looked into his eyes and kissed the tip of his nose.

"It's alright baby. You can fantasize all you want. We'll imagine it together, ok?"

Darla straightened her head up as she half laughed and spoke at the same time saying.

"Rex had a hard on most of the time last night. I kept teasing him when we played cards at the party. I crossed my legs giving him a good look at my thighs."

Matt looked into her eyes listening to her story intensively.

"I kept looking out of the corner of my eye and watched the way he studied my body. His head was moving up to my boobs and I pretended to get more comfortable and leaned over letting them spill out."

"What did he do?"

"I could tell he wanted to take me somewhere and fuck the hell out of me."

"You're a slut!" Darla laughed as she gave Matt a log passionate kiss sending her tongue deep into his mouth. It lasted a minute or so than she kissed his nose and she starred intensively into his eyes.

Matt hadn't noticed but she unbuttoned his shirt. She started kissing his neck and slipped the shirt off his shoulders.

She stood taking off her clothes as Matt got naked and sat back down. Matt watched as she starred at him while pulling her thong down seductively moving her hips like a stripper.

She kept starring into his eyes as she straddled his legs and quickly held his stiff cock and guided it into her wet pussy. Darla put her weight down and started too slid down as Matt held her waist.

She locked her hands behind his neck as she slowly moved her body above his cock. They kissed and she looked into his eyes.

"This is what I want last night baby."

Her hips were swaying. Matt felt her pussy tighten.

"That's good sweetie."

Darla kept squeezing and flexing her belly muscles. Her long blonde hair flowed down touching his thighs as her body moved. Darla arched her body next making her boobs rub his chest. He felt her hard nipples on his skin and tried to twist his head down to take one into his mouth.

He gently nibbled it and circled his tongue around the glob. She moved her body putting the other boob next to his mouth and he repeated the technique.

Matt looked into her eyes before giving her another open mouth kiss. They were breathing hard as she started to move a little faster.

"He has a big cock doesn't he baby?"

Darla didn't verbally respond but her body spoke for her as he kissed her face. She was breathing hard and leaned her head back as he kissed and licked her neck. Her nails dug into his shoulders.

Matt listened to her breath as her eyes closed. He arched his hips up making her moan.

Matt starred down at his wife's boobs as he tried to imagine what was going through Rex' mind when she gave him an eye full. They looked so huge on her petite little body. Darla was only four eleven but everything was packed nicely from head to her toes.

Darla's came without warning as she shook above her husband yelling out loud in the process triggering Matt's climax as well. They came together and sat catching their breath.

Darla laid her head on his shoulder. "My God, that was so good baby."

Darla's pussy was still tightly wrapped around his cock. He kissed her chest as she rubbed the back of his head. She got up leaving a trail of cum on his legs. She giggled as another glob fell to the floor.

"I got to run."

Matt watched her as she giggled and ran to the bathroom. Matt smiled as he saw her boobs bounce with each step.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,863 Followers
12