Daughter Lena Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macfar
macfar
86 Followers

“You enjoyed that,” I said to Kim.

“Yes, sir, I have never seen or imagined anything like that. And to watch it made me touch myself. I’m sorry, sir,” Kim apologized.

“Don’t apologize, Kim,” I said. “And please quit calling me sir. It makes me feel older than I am. Now, you get in the same position Lena is in.” As told, Kim lay next to the still resting Lena on the edge of the bed. “Please pull your legs up and apart so I can see how excited you’ve made yourself,” I told her. Lena allowed me to spread her legs apart so I could compare those two scrumptious pussies. There really was no comparison. While Lena’s was puffy and bulging, Kim’s was of less shape. Lena’s clit hid behind her fat lips, while Kim’s protruded. I touched both pussies, my hands mimicking each other. As I put one finger in each girl, there were remarkable differences. Lena’s was still recovering from the reaming earlier, but sloshed from her juices. Kim’s was very tight, and although she was wet, she didn’t have the slickness of Lena. Lena interrupted my playing as she sat up on the bed. “You carry on,” she said. “I need a little recovery time. You fucked the shit out of me.” She sat there quietly as I proceeded with Kim. I planned the same procedure with Kim that I did to expand Lena, but the scale had changed. Even my finger pushed half way in seemed to spread her pussy wide. Kim lay back on the bed, unresponsive. “Kim, have you ever had sex before,” I asked.

“Yes, sir,” she said timidly, “but I have not had a penis inside me.”

“You mean you are a virgin?”, I said.

“No, sir,” she insisted. “I have had many variations of sex. But no man has ever put his penis in me.”

“Well we will save explanations for another time,” I said. “I would like to be the first to have real sex with you. Is that OK?” “I was hoping you would want to,” she said.

The conversation had aroused Lena’s curiosity. “Wow,” she exclaimed. “You mean I get to watch you bust her cherry? Man, are you going to owe me big time for this.”

I had to laugh as I moved closer to Kim’s waiting pussy. Lena sat next to Kim and without instructions, spread Kim’s pussy apart waiting for my cock. When I pressed the head against her hole, the skin around her pussy seemed to fold in under the pressure. I pushed very carefully and noticed a slight grimace on Kim’s face. I pulled out and tried again. With every effort my cock slid in a little farther. Meanwhile Lena flicked at Kim’s enlarged clit, but as my cock went in, her clit wanted to follow and I could feel Lena’s finger flick my cock and her clit at the same time. It wasn’t long before I was stroking the full length of my cock in and out of Kim’s small cunt. The discomfort was gone for her and she was getting with the program. Her small hips rose to meet my thrusts and I couldn’t get over the look of her tiny pussy wrapped around my pumping cock. With every back stroke the skin of her pussy lips clung to my shaft, then, disappeared back inside her on the forward stroke. The width of my cock filled the expanse between her legs and looked as out of place as the huge dildo did in Lena’s pussy. But there was a difference between fucking Kim and fucking Lena. The pressure of Kim’s pussy was mostly at the opening, and once I got past that, there wasn’t much more. Don’t get me wrong. She was a wonderful fuck. But when I fucked Lena, the immense pressures were the full length of my cock. While Kim was a hot little piece, Lena was the perfect fuck. I did not cum in Kim’s pussy, and when her orgasm hit, I fucked only for her pleasure.

When I was satisfied that she was complete, I pulled my cock out and stepped before Lena. She lay back and I put my hard prick into that lovely hole. It was hotter and wetter than I remembered, and with only two or three strokes I rammed my full length to the hilt of her cunt. I came hard and continuous and Lena only smiled up at me. Without a spoken word, Lena knew she would always be my favorite piece of ass.

Kim went home that night without partaking of the rest of my toys. She and Lena had no one-on-one encounters, and she expressed her gratitude at being involved.

I called a taxi for sweet little Kim and Lena and I retired to the bedroom for the next chapter.

macfar
macfar
86 Followers
12