Daughter's Amnesia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached down to fumble around with his underwear for a moment before pulling it down just a few inches, just enough to allow his semi-erect appendage to flop into view.

It wasn't the longest dick she had ever seen, but certainly the thickest! Even without being fully hard, it appeared to have the same thickness as her wrist. The base of his erection was covered in a bush of wiry untamed pubic hair, the length of his cock was covered in fat veins, and the crown was a purple, smooth cockhead. Bloated like a mushroom and even more thick than his shaft. It was monstrous. As if nature hadn't created that slab of meat to make love with, but purely to thoroughly fuck whatever vag ended up on the receiving end of that monster. A nervous tremble filled her.

Sophia's heartbeat quickened and her cheeks felt flushed hot. She kept her legs tightly together, to guard her womanhood as much as possible given this delicate situation. This was not the position she expected to find herself in. She had feared that it might be a depressing vacation if she came to visit, she sincerely didn't expect someone may try to take advantage of her! Not like this, not her own father! She kept her legs shut.

The reality of it all hadn't even crossed her mind -- she was the first female visitor he has had in months, she should've known that he must have been sexually frustrated like never before. Her clumsy hands reached for the sides of the couch to try and steady herself, as well as to pull herself away from underneath him. Even if she had a crush on him in the past, this progressed too quickly. They were both drunk and clearly not thinking straight.

This would usually be the point when her lover would kiss her, caress her and comfort her. Just enough foreplay to get her juicy and ready to be impaled. Her father however didn't seem to care much for such inconveniences. He opened his hand, spat into his palm, and slathered his saliva all across the surface of his erection until it was glistening and wet.

Sophia quickly understood that he was entirely focused on his own needs, his own pleasure. It was a weird feeling to suddenly realize that her own father cared for nothing but that tight opening between her legs. It was insulting. And it didn't change the fact that it would be incest -- she wouldn't be able to look at herself in the mirror ever again. She might not even be able to look at him ever again. His intoxicated state was absolutely no excuse for what he intended to do.

"Dad...dad, hey," she attempted to reclaim his attention. "You shouldn't...we shouldn't do this," she stuttered, her voice weak and frail. Her entire body felt like it was heating up. Each time she tried to think, her head simply felt mushy and empty. She regretted those beers, so much.

But then he leaned in closer to her, and both of his arms slid around her frame to embrace her closely. He held her tight. It felt comforting and reassuring -- as if he heard her pleas, and agreed with her sentiments.

At least until she grew vaguely aware of the way he begun to move his hips, inching them forward, and she could feel something blunt pushing against her pubic mound. With every second that passed, her drunken mind had more time to comprehend the situation. This wasn't a dream or some sexy fantasy, it was her reality. She was about to get mounted by her own father. It would be something she wouldn't be able to undo and it would permanently alter their relationship.

Had he completely lost it? Did he drink too much? Rather than finding any answers, she felt the virile cockhead sliding downwards along the cleft of her cunny. Her struggling renewed as she tried to wiggle left and right, anywhere else, but he held her in a tight bear hug. The way she kept her legs close together was likely the only reason why he struggled to sheathe his manhood inside her.

He kept missing his mark, jabbing against her tender bits and repeatedly thrusting against her sensitive clitoris. She was barely even aroused, so it felt mostly overwhelming and unpleasant to have something rubbing that tender spot. Every other thrust pushed his cockhead against her spongy labia, which felt just as weird and unstimulating, but at least they weren't having sex.

That fat, purple crown dropped another inch before getting stuck just between Sophia's pussy lips.

She could feel it there, the heat of his erection, and even the pulsing of his heartbeat. His dick was pulsing with an eager need.

Again she pondered the situation, and her position within it...he was probably lonely and unhappy because of what her mother did. Anything that would cheer him up, might be enough to push him back on the right path. He would find a new wife and take control of his life again.

She didn't have to do much to make him happy again.

All she had to do was to open her legs, just a tad bit. To allow him inside and treat him to the warm embrace of her pussy. Things might just improve if he's given one chance to enjoy himself. She repeatedly told herself it would be just one time. One time and then she would pack her things in the morning and stay in touch with him until everything went back to normal.

She was in no state to make important decisions.

She opened her legs just enough for her father to claim his space between them. His hands moved down to grope her ass, lifting her buttocks off the couch and spreading the cheeks apart. It lured a startled gasp out of her that he suddenly advanced so aggressively. With her thighs parted and her crotch hoisted off the couch, he instantly took advantage of this perfect angle and access, and thrust forward.

Sophia groaned.

One moment she was still struggling to get into the mood, the next she was suddenly feeling the monstrous girth of her father's manhood pushing its way into her loins. "Fu—fuck," she cursed bitterly. For a second she had been so focused on caring for her dad that she forgot the heat he was packing. Her toes curled inwards and her body tensed up while she wheezed for air.

Her cunt rapidly clenched down on his shaft in a futile attempt to expel the invader, the incestuous rod of meat that swiftly pushed aside the walls of her cunny and carved a straight path inwards. Another instinctive flinch shocked her when that erection bottomed out inside her and his crotch smacked against the chubby lips of her pussy.

Almost as if in the midst of a panic attack, her anxious breathing was quick and uncontrolled. She had to mentally reassure herself that she didn't just break in two! The intense sensation of being stretched wide open filled her entire pussy, every inch of space within her. His cock was completely and utterly dominating her little cunt. It was almost as if nature itself had designed her vagina precisely to be just a tad too small to properly accommodate him.

When the initial pain subsided and she actually reclaimed proper sensations, she also felt...just how weirdly warm his erection was. But that wasn't all she could feel. Every vein and outline, she could feel it. But that would mean...

"Oh...! Oh no, dad, no," she stuttered helplessly as she suddenly realized the reason sex felt different compared to when she did it in the past. He was obviously not wearing a condom -- every guy she met in college to hook up, all of them used a condom. It hadn't even crossed her mind that some people still had sex without protection.

She had plenty of friends with benefits, but they were young guys who were terrified of the idea of getting a girl pregnant, so she never even had to suggest using rubbers. It simply happened. The idea of getting knocked up had always been one of her greatest fears. So in addition to using condoms, she also used the Nuva ring -- it was a tiny plastic ring that remains inside the pussy and distributes the same hormones as the birth control pill, with the added benefit of not having to swallow pills every day.

But even that doesn't completely remove the danger, it just minimizes the risk. Even a tiny chance of carrying her father's child was too significant to dare. She hated the idea of getting pregnant. The thought made her nauseous.

She was just about to speak up again, when he leaned in to plant a demanding kiss on her pouty lips. More than that, he pushed his tongue into her mouth and sought out her own. It was a game she had no time for! She pushed her hands up against his hairy chest to try and push him off but to no avail.

"Dnnnhh!" She moaned into his mouth, her words were mostly silenced. His tongue brushed against hers, and he took it as cue to begin moving in and out of her at a rhythmical pace. Their dance begun.

The velvety soft lips of her cunt were clinging snugly to his shaft each time he pulled back, creating a perfectly airtight seal. Her young pussy was in pristine shape. She rarely masturbated with toys, none of her previous lovers were well-endowed, and she had always used proper protection.

Until her own dad broke that freshness seal and gave her pussy a first taste of real sex. Bareback and as natural as it can be. For a moment it felt like an out of body experience. It was the same erection that had been inside her mother countless times. The same dick that had given life to her. It was surreal. He just kept pushing into her twat over and over, with each shove helping to lure a moist squelch out of her defeated pussy.

And yet, she caught herself noticing the faint scent of her teenage cunt. If at all possible, her freckled cheek turned another shade of red. She was being fucked by her own dad, on the same couch she spent her childhood on, and a part of her enjoyed it?

Her last resistance gradually broke down and she gave up her futile attempts to fight back. There was no point anyway since he was clearly overpowering her. She would definitely take an emergency contraceptive upon arriving back home, she thought to herself, there's no doubt he already spilled some pre-cum inside her...

There was nothing left for her to try, except to attempt to enjoy herself at least a little bit. She could easily blame the alcohol anyway.

She kissed him back, greeting his tongue and showing her affection. It was a sloppy kiss but no less passionate. It was difficult to get into the mood, though. Her thoughts kept on jumping back to the bitter reality -- she was taking his naked erection inside her. Father and daughter. She would absolutely have to keep this secret forever. It would be one night of perversion, and then never again...

At the same time, the pounding she received was quickening as well. Every other stroke lured an excited squish out of her pussy. She was dripping a wild mixture of his pre-cum, remnants of his saliva and some of her own juices.

Unprotected sex felt so much more intimate and real.

She was precisely aware of the exact shape and size of his manhood, of his warmth, everything. They were connected. It drove her teenage hormones crazy, and in her drunken state it was easy to forget the possible consequences of having sex as nature intended. He kept fucking into her at an overly eager pace until he simply groaned into her mouth and pushed all the way into her.

His daughter cried out upon feeling the entire appendage back inside her, the cursed thing felt like it was still growing. The bloated tip was just barely grazing her tender cervix, smooching against the smooth surface.

While he continued holding still, Sophia was breathing heavily. Her entire body was ready for more. Her senses felt heightened and the presence of his dick inside her felt so good and stimulating in all the right ways! Yeah it began feeling nice.

Sweat was making her shirt cling to her skin while her thighs felt sticky and slick. Most of her attention was still focused on her crotch, the entirety of her vagina felt swollen and sore. Her father had stopped moving, only his eager tongue was still toying with her own.

Her anticipation was still growing rapidly -- why wasn't he moving, why wasn't he fucking her anymore? It was difficult enough to maintain her excitement, and this distraction was making it so much worse.

A long moment passed like that, with his limp body on top of her own and her legs spread wide open. Her vagina was safely accommodating his...softening member?

The realization quickly dawned on her -- he had ejaculated. He hadn't cared to ask for permission nor to give her a little warning in advance. He had done it. He came inside her. She was carrying her own father's incestuous seed inside her loins. As a bit more time passed, she could feel the awkward heat of his sperm swimming inside her. It was a gross, slimy sensation in the deepest parts of her cunt.

Her own dad was responsible for granting her what she dreaded most -- her very first creampie experience. For the first time in her life, a man had gotten to spill his seed within her womanhood. She would've never expected her own daddy to be the first one to ejaculate inside her. All of a sudden, everything inside her felt dirty and used.

When he broke the kiss, she half-expected him to apologize and beg for forgiveness. Instead, he reached for one of the pillows to rest his head next to her own. Eyes closed, breathing slowly. His weight had also shifted a little more to the side instead of resting entirely on her.

Just like that, he had fallen asleep. The booze and the excitement must have been too much for him to handle.

Simultaneously, Sophia was treated to the warm after-sex smell of sperm mixing with the aroma of her teenage cunt. If any more proof had been needed that he hadn't used a condom, this was it.

She defiantly squeezed out of his embrace and felt his member plopping out of her abused pussy. She gasped as she suddenly felt the emptiness inside her, as well as the unpleasant wetness he left behind. Her cunt was completely saturated in his spunk. Glancing down, she could see her womanhood gaping and drooling a string of cloudy fluids onto the couch. The scent of unprotected intercourse grew stronger still.

A sigh of frustration left her. There was no time for regrets, she had to douche and wash all that cum out of her tender lady bits. Even if she committed one mistake, there was absolutely no way she would dare to risk a pregnancy. Certainly not one born of incest. An image crossed her mind of a million angry little sperms swarming her cervix with the singular goal of knocking her up.

A cold shiver ran down her spine.

This was exactly the kind of reason for why she always insisted on using multiple birth control methods...she could only hope that the stupid ring inside her pussy was supplying her with all the hormones needed to prevent a pregnancy...

Multiple empty beer bottles were littering the table by her side, a painful reminder that it was her own fault for getting drunk. She slid off the couch and attempted to stand up on shaky and unsteady feet.

However after she took her first proper fuck and while still being so incredibly drunk...she wasn't ready to feel her legs giving in like a pair of broken twigs.

It was an incredible mistake and would cost her dearly.

Her knees gave in, she stumbled, fell forward and her clumsiness was followed by a dull thud as she hit her head on the table's edge and passed out right then and there. From one instant to another, everything went pitch black for the poor girl.

She had no idea how long she had been asleep, but by the time she woke up, she felt the warm cushy embrace of fresh blankets. A quick look around confirmed that she was in the master bedroom, but how did she get there?

"Ahnn!" She cried out as she felt the bump on her head throbbing and pulsing. Something had happened, she could remember that much...but the details were fuzzy...what had happened?

"Are you all right? You hit your head pretty hard," came a caring sweet voice from the side, and she looked over to see...someone familiar. She couldn't really tell. But his face looked very familiar -- as it should considering it was her own father.

"Princess? How are you doing?" His voice sounded slightly more agitated, but the more she tried to think, the more did her head ache like hell. Why couldn't she remember him?

She simply couldn't make sense of any of it.

"Who...what?...god my head hurts so badly." Everything about the situation felt confusing. "Princess?...that's not my name...what's my name? Oh god! Please no...I -- I can't remember?"

She panicked and raised a hand up to rub the bulge on her head. "What happened? This can't be happening! I don't remember!" Why was she there, what was she doing there, who was she? She couldn't remember her own name anymore, but she knew enough to realize that it's very bad to forget one's own name. This wasn't right...

"Shh, it's all right," her father comforted her, after which he joined her side and pulled her in for a tight hug. "Everything will be all right." He had woken up in the early morning and nearly had a heart attack when he saw her passed out on the carpet with a bruise on her head. He awoke to the guilt of having sex with his own daughter, the memories haunted him as soon as he had opened his eyes.

But seeing the teenager on the ground like that urged him on to take care of her first and foremost. There had been no time to sulk or contemplate what happened. He carried her to the master bedroom and applied a wet, cold washcloth to her forehead. It was the best he could do, he wasn't a doctor and sure as heck didn't know what else to do.

Before he had the time to call an ambulance, she already began to stir. Following that, he watched her waking up soon after. It seemed too good to be true, she seemed perfectly fine at first. But he hadn't expected this outcome.

Memory loss? While keeping his arms around her, he tried his best to reassure her. "Don't worry about it, you only had a little accident." It was true, there were no significant physical injuries. Maybe she was simply...confused. Maybe her memories would come right back.

Her eyes desperately sought answers, and he offered them. "This is your home," he kept reassuring her after which he began to realize this opportunity. She obviously forgot some things. Maybe even a lot. He would be doing her a favor if she didn't learn the full truth of what they did -- that she had sex with her own father. That way his guilt was lessened, and she wouldn't feel any guilt at all!

All he needed to do was to tell her that she stumbled and hit her head, there was no need to mention the sex they had.

On the other hand...rather than not telling her about their spontaneous encounter, he could also approach it differently. He could just...keep it secret that she's his daughter in the first place.

He could tell her all about how she had a good time getting his infamous in-and-out treatment.

There's no doubt she was already sexually active and that she had certain needs, just like he did. If she inherited even half of his sex drive, her panties would be soaked as soon as a guy even smiled at her. It's true. His mind kept going back to it, he would be doing her a favor by offering her this chance to be with someone who could fully take care of her needs.

The idea of pretending that she wasn't his daughter was scary and unbelievable, but at the same time it was...alluring. Arousing. He could tell her almost anything he wanted. Maybe she would believe it, maybe not. But the payoff would be huge if it would work.

There's no denying that she looked a lot like her mother. Young and attractive. She would make for a perfect partner. It would be morally questionable for sure...but she enjoyed his cock without a doubt just like he had enjoyed the vice grip of her naked cunt.