Daughter's Cravings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,266 Followers

"Mr. Walsh definitely has a thing for you Jennifer," Christine said, nodding her head up and down, as I smiled, happy that my Uncle was a lot more excited to see me then he was when my Aunt came to his office.

"Fuck yeah. You have to know how jealous we all are," Joyce said, as the other girls echoed almost in unison, "Real jealous."

After an hour of hearing about my incredible Uncle and how huge he was and how hard he fucked and that he wanted me bad I was going crazy to fuck him. I knew he was in his suite fucking the huge titted black teen, and all I wanted to do was barge in on them and kick her out.

Just then the black teenager came back into the ballroom. I had no doubt by the stunned surprise on her face and the slow, unstable way she was walking that she had fucked my Uncle, and neither did the other girls. As I looked at her Amy said in a hot voice," She's gonna remember that fuck for the rest of her life."

While the girls were talking Jennifer's Uncle was absolutely fucking the life out of the 18 year old black teen. Heightened by the sight of his incredibly sexy niece and the sinful outfit she wore he took all of his frustration out on the sexy black teen stunner. As soon as they were in the elevator they were kissing hotly, while his hands were all over her body.

Grabbing her sexy round ass and pawing at her huge black tits while his tongue lashed against hers had her instantly groaning.

'Oh fuck," she groaned out loud as he pulled her huge tits from her dress and he began sucking and biting her inch long black nipples to the point where she saw stars.

As he sucked her huge black nipples he instantly pushed her tiny thong to the side and slammed two then three fingers way up inside her boiling cunt. From the way she was groaning he knew she was wet and ready to fuck. Slamming his fingers into her at a lightning speed and biting her rock-hard nipples had her shrieking and ready to cum in less than a minute.

She was instantly turned onto him the second her grandfather introduced her to the wealthy businessman. She had already heard numerous rumors from the interns that worked for her grandfather about how ruthless he was in business and the stories about how aggressive he was when he fucked, and about how hung he was, so when she came to the party she deliberately came dressed to get his attention. Now with her dress hiked-up over her ass and her big 38DD tits hanging out of the top she was delirious and full to the top with sex-crazed lust.

Trying desperately to reach out for his cock he spun her around as the doors to his Penthouse opened. Pulling down the zipper of her dress with one hand while he pinched and pulled on her throbbing nipple with the other had her filling the private elevator with crazed sounds of lust.

"Oh fuck baby," she groaned in a throaty voice as he grabbed her dress and forcefully pulled it down.

As he yanked her tight mini- dress over her ass, she pulled it down with one hand as the other tried reaching back to touch his cock.

"You want this big cock bitch," he snarled as he unzipped his zipper and pushed down his pants.

"Oh fuck yeah," she groaned as she stepped over the dress with each of her high heel pumps and stood in a pair of smoke colored thigh high stockings and a white garter belt.

At that moment she felt so sexy being dressed in her stockings, thong, garter belt and high heels in front of the wealthy and powerful businessman.

"Such a sexy bitch you are," he said taking in the sight of her amazing black body, which thrilled her beyond words.

"I want to be yours baby," she groaned starring in disbelief at the enormous bulge in his pants.

"You fuck white guy's baby," he said in a deep voice that sent a chill down her spine.

"I only fuck white guys," she said in a throaty voice.

She was in absolute disbelief at what she was seeing as she watched him push down his pants.

"Rich older white guys," he said with a hint of arrogance in his voice that caused her to grin slyly.

"Oh fuck yeah," she groaned in a low voice as she watched in amazement as he kept pushing his pants down and seeing no end to the giant shaft until they came just above his knees.

Up until now the only lovers she had were in fact white guys. Her grandfather paid for her expensive private school tuition which was made up of mostly white affluent kids. The few black kids she slept with from her town did absolutely nothing for her sexually, plus she knew that they'd probably end up in prison because of their lack of ambition.

The white kids at her school all saw themselves as becoming successful in business or taking over their father's or grandfather's successful companies. What she didn't tell the white business magnate was that her and her grandfather did get very close before coming down to the party.

When he saw her in her incredibly sexy mini dress his eyes went wide open and she noticed the seam of his pants begin to rapidly fill out. When she asked him to zip her dress she purposely backed up against him and made a soft groan when she felt his hard cock.

"Um what's that grandfather?" she asked in a playful teasing voice.

"You're so sexy Amanda," he groaned as he zipped her dress and kissed her neck.

"Ummm," she groaned as if to encourage him.

Reaching his hands around he cupped her massive 38DD tits through the sheer see-through material, as his cock continued to expand to its full 11 inches.

"Oh god baby," she groaned then turned and put her arms around him as they met in their first naughty kiss.

After 15 minutes of groaning like crazy and him saying how sexy she was, she broke away and instantly told them they had to get to the party. Part of the reason she broke away from the sexy kiss with her grandfather was that she wanted to meet the successful white businessman that she had heard so much about. Of course she couldn't tell her grandfather that her agenda went way beyond meeting him too.

Although he wanted nothing more than to stay behind and fuck his incredibly intoxicating granddaughter he knew that he had to get to the party to make his proposal to the wealthy business investor. He had a very good idea that the seed was planted for him and his sexy granddaughter and was more than willing to wait for that time to come. She herself was thinking the same, exact thing. "God I can't wait to fuck him. He's huge," she thought to herself slyly.

"What the fuck," she blurted out in amazement with her eyes wide open as if she was seeing a ghost as his enormous white cock sprang free and hung down to his knees.

Kissing her hard for a second as she was groaning uncontrollably from seeing his enormous cock, he forced her to her knees and said in a commanding voice,

"Suck it bitch."

Taking the frightening weapon in both hands she began licking all over the huge, angry shaft as she went wild from having something so massive in her grasp. In her life she never felt anything so powerful and so huge. Even her grandfather who she pressed up against earlier wasn't nearly as big as this monster cock, she thought to herself.

"Spit on it," he commanded and she instantly did what he ordered her to do.

Within a few minutes he was slamming his oversized cock through the center of her huge 38DD tits with so much force her pussy came in a flood. As soon as she came he pulled her up to him and their tongues shot across each other's in a wild blaze. Grabbing her by her slender waist he brought her to the bar and kissed her hard right before spinning her around and spreading her legs then lined up his massive cock to the entrance of her soaking pussy.

As she looked back in shock from a cock 10 times bigger than any she ever saw or fucked he rubbed his huge cockhead against her wetness and pried apart her long, black lips. For the next hour he savagely fucked into her, as hard as a freight train and as fast as a jack-hammer. As he slammed into her tight-as-a-glove fuck hole he used her scorching pussy to please every angry inch of his massive shaft. During that time she exploded over and over, almost in a continuous wave as he leaned over her and pounded himself into the deepest regions of her pussy.

He came three times which drove her crazy as he came so hard that it nearly blew her head as he expanded even wider as he exploded deep inside her. She could not believe that he could stay so hard after he came. It was unbelievable to her that right after he came he stayed rock hard and kept fucking her like a rabid animal. Each time he came he made a loud roar and pounded into her even harder as he thought about his insanely sexy niece who had haunted his every waking thought.

For this, the big titted black 18 year old was tortured by the savage pounding of the 13 inch white cock. Spinning her around after he was through in that position their tongues met in a wild kiss, as the tips of their tongues met like two agitated snakes. Lifting her up, he carried her to the bed and dropped her, immediately putting her stocking covered legs over his shoulders and fucked her in the same crazed state.

As he slammed his huge cock into her he was greedily sucking her tits and biting her big, black nipples. The pain she was in from being fucked by such an enormous cock was eclipsed by the sheer ecstasy she felt every time she exploded over his massive shaft.

Haunted by the thoughts of his incredible niece he pounded into the young black teen and used her like his own personal fuck-toy. Putting his hands under her back he lifted her off the bed and carried her into the center of the room where he then put one hand on her shoulder and bending forward proceeded to fuck straight into her.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, " were the words she kept repeating as the wealthy 68 year old businessman pounded into her and filled her body with the biggest piece of flesh she had ever seen or felt.

It was a fucking that she would never forget and would hunger for from that day on. In that hour she came more times than she ever had and her orgasms were mind-blowing; the most explosive and intense she ever had. On the way back down to the party in his private elevator she was barely able to stand, but when he suddenly hit the stop button and kissed her hard and said he needed her pussy again she came alive once more responded by kissing him back hungrily. Spinning her around and pulling her ass back as she reached for the wall she happily bent forward and let him fuck her from behind. When she looked at his cock she nearly passed out.

"Fuck, you're so fucking huge," she said in amazement of his massive size as she looked back and watched him take it in his hand and line it up with her still-wet cunt. It would be little easier to accommodate his massive size this time, because her pussy had been re-shaped by him, stretching her as wide as a beer can for over an hour. As he fucked her, she kept exploding all over his shaft and coated every inch of it with her hot sex.

Going crazy, he put his hands behind her knees and lifted her up so that he was pounding his 13 inch cock straight up into the center of her steaming cunt. He was fucking her so hard her high heel pups were dandling off her feet. He fucked her so hard that the light in the elevator began going on and off.

The mirrors that lined the private elevator showed her contorted face as his huge shaft pile-drove way up inside her. Her huge 38DD tits were flying all around as if she was in a scientific centrifuge. He fucked her non-stop for almost half an hour and when he finally let her down she nearly collapsed before he reached out to her and kissed her hard. Before leaving the elevator he said,

"Tell your grandfather he has a deal. My lawyers will call him in the morning."

BACK TO THE PARTY

All the girls nodded their heads in agreement and as Christine began to say something my Uncle entered the room to the applause of everyone. At that point an Asian man standing next to a very young looking Asian girl took a microphone and began making a speech to my Uncle. She was very thin, not weighing much more than a 90 pounds and was dressed in a sinfully tight black, micro-mini dress with black stockings and black pumps. Because she was pencil-thin and wore braces she looked like she was 12 years old.

"Who is that," I asked out loud.

"He's a new prospect for your Uncle," Amy said.

"He owns a number of businesses in Korea that Mr. Walsh is interested in," Christine said.

"You mean businesses that my Uncle wants to take over from him and that he thinks is going to be a merger," I said harshly.

The girls just grinned and then I asked who the 12 year old was.

"It's his daughter, "laughed Doreen, "And yeah she does look like a kid, but she's actually 18. We know because the other night Mr. Walsh took her and her father out on the town to schmooze him and to celebrate her 18th birthday."

"She's a Sophmore in High School in LA at a private school.

"I wonder if he fucked her too," I said irritated and with a hint of jealousy in my voice.

"Not sure, but by the way she's giving him the eye I have no doubt she's more than ready," Amy said, with a naughty quality in her voice.

As the Asian man spoke I watched her stare at my Uncle with a sly grin on her face. The front of her dress was cut in a wide open V that showed all her flesh. She was so skinny that you could easily see her rib cage. Her open dress went right to the sides of her nipples which were so big that they actually pushed the material away from her skin. This was something I saw my Uncle deliberately look at which caused her to grin even more. When she did smile her braces seemed to light up the room as the spot lights on the stage reflected off them. Although I knew she had to be older, her boyish frame made her look like some pre-teenager.

The Asian man then congratulated my Uncle on the day's successful takeover of the company, even jokingly added, "As if there ever was a successful takeover by Peter Walsh." As the audience laughed and toasted to his success all I could think of was fucking him. I was going crazy and wanted my Uncle in the worst way.

As my Uncle walked towards me all the girls were uttering words about how handsome he was.

"Look at him look at you Jennifer," Amanda said, "It's as if we aren't even here."

"I've never seen that look of hunger in his eyes before," Joyce said in a throaty voice.

"None of us have," Christine added as my Uncle took my hand and brought me to the dance floor.

Looking back over my shoulder I saw all of the girls grin slyly at me as I smiled as if to say, "My turn."

As soon my Uncle took me in his arms we began to dance to a nice, slow song.

"You look absolutely sexy Jennifer," he said whispering in my ear.

"Thank you Uncle Peter," I said feeling the heat of his tight body against mine.

"Sexy tonight and sexy this afternoon."

"I'm glad you like what I'm wearing and what I wore this morning Uncle Robert, because I dressed purposely this morning for you and how you asked me to, tonight I wore this outfit to hopefully get all of your attention tonight."

As soon as I said it, I felt his huge cock bulge against my thigh. The lights were turned down real low, and suddenly I felt my Uncle's hands go up my sides and brush against my ass cheeks. As he caressed my ass cheeks, it caused my pussy to get even wetter than it already was from talking to the girls.

With my head on his shoulder I began to groan.

"Oh God, that feels so sexy Uncle Robert," I groaned in his ear.

As the song continued, I felt his cock continue to swell against my thigh. The enormity of it caused me to gasp as I thought about how big it was and how powerful it felt. There was no doubt in my mind that my Uncle's cock was freakishly huge, and as we danced I tried to imagine something more than a foot long.

Suddenly I felt his hands leave my ass which caused me to click my tongue and say hotly,

"Oh no don't stop baby."

I let him know I was clearly disappointed, and wanted him to keep playing with my ass. I then felt his hands go up my waist slowly and press the sides of my 34B breasts. My Uncle then pushed my breasts together which caused me to moan in his ear.

"Ummm, so nice. God yes," I groaned as his hands squeezed my breasts together.

I then felt his thumbs run across the tops of my aching nipples.

"Oh fuck, you're driving me crazy now baby," I said hotly, whispering in his ear, then flicking my tongue inside it.

Feeling his great, big cock straining against my thigh, as he rubbed my big, aching nipples with his thumbs was making me wetter than I've ever been; wetter than when my father and I were kissing while he finger fucked me in the restaurant.

Directing me further into a dark corner of the dance floor, I instinctively met him in a sexy kiss that lasted almost two minutes. My Uncle's lips were driving me crazy as I instantly knew he was a great kisser, and once the tip of my tongue made contact with his my pussy actually spasmed into a sexy, mini orgasm.

"Oh god Uncle Robert, I'm cumming," I whispered in his ear as I felt my body tremble from the sudden orgasm.

After cumming our tongues entwined in a sexy dance to another slow song. His kissing me was driving me insane.

"Let's go to the Penthouse baby," he said authoritatively as I groaned hungrily,

"Oh god Yessss."

The way I said it, I knew that the sound of my voice oozed sex, and I knew he knew it too.

Going back to the room in his private elevator we continued to kiss hungrily as I groaned excitedly. I couldn't wait to finally fuck him. The years of me being a bitch to him, but loving his attention and hungering knowing he wanted me bad was finally going to result in me letting him fuck me.

The elevator seemed to take forever to get to his Penthouse and by the time the door opened I was dripping sex. Breaking away from our kiss my Uncle absolutely floored me and left me speechless. He told me that he had an appointment that night and he arranged to have a massage in my room. As I stared at him like a deer in headlights he said that I could order room service and that it would be expensed to his account.

Not wanting to give him the satisfaction of arguing or groveling with him I just thanked him and closed my door. To say I was furious would have been an understatement. I could not believe what had just happened. I came up to the room with a body that was on fire, and filled with lust to finally fuck him, and he shut me right down. I was livid and knew that once again he was wearing me down for all the rejections I gave him in the past.

A big part of me was going to go back to the party and get some of that attention from the three guys at the meeting today. I was so horny I knew that I could easily get them to fuck me and that they would be just what I needed to get off. I also knew that I was so fucking horny that it would take all three of them to satisfy my hunger, the hunger I had for my Uncle.

I decided not to go downstairs because I knew that my Uncle would only see that as trying to get even with him. The massage was just what I needed and helped remove the sexual tension and anger I was feeling towards my Uncle. The room service was perfect too as I enjoyed an amazing fruit salad with a glass of white wine.

As I watched television I scrolled though the adult channels and rented a porn movie about older men and teenage girls. As I watched each scene I could not keep my mind off my uncle and how much I had changed my opinion about him, and now how bad I wanted him. It had everything to do with his vast wealth, and power in business and that he was extremely handsome, and the added attraction to him being so well endowed with the reputation of being amazing and forceful in bed.

shoguy
shoguy
2,266 Followers