Daughter's Cravings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now going out of my mind and was going crazy wanting to fuck him. A part of me wanted to put on a pair of stockings and high heels and a sexy lace bra and go through the dividing door and wait on his bed for him to come back, but I decided against it, because he told me that our fuck was going to happen when he said so.

I began to drift off after masturbating six times to the thoughts of my uncle and I fucking, and him having a huge cock. At 2am I woke hearing voices coming from my Uncle's room. Even though the rooms were very quiet and sound-proofed I heard grunting, and noises from a young girl passionately saying over and over in a very broken English accent how huge his cock was, coming from my Uncle's suite.

Being curious I got out of bed and crept into the dark room. Once I came into the room I knew he was fucking someone. At first I thought it might be the black teen that he went back to the room with earlier that night but peering around the corner I nearly died when I saw my Uncle aggressively fucking the skinny Korean High School Sophomore I saw that night who was standing beside her father who was giving the speech to my Uncle. I could not believe that it was his second time fucking tonight. It seemed to confirm the stories the girls had said earlier about his amazing staying power and stamina.

The skinny Korean teen was on the edge of the desk wearing black stockings attached to a black garter belt. She had on a pair of black pumps, one of which was dangling from her foot from the pounding she was getting from my Uncle's huge cock. Although his back was to me and I couldn't actually see his cock I knew it had to be huge because of how far his ass went back each time he thrust back down into her.

As he held each of her stocking covered legs far apart under her skinny thighs, he was slamming his cock into her clamped-down pussy like an out-of-control jack hammer. I could not believe how fast and how forcefully-hard he was fucking the skinny Asian 18 year old. As he fucked into her with his ass slamming back and forth they were kissing hotly as she was groaning out-of-control.

She was grunting over and over through clinched teeth about how huge he was, and that it was the biggest cock she ever fucked. With his back to me, I was amazed at the sight of his huge, hanging balls, as they seemed to suspend down almost a foot and were hitting the button of her hanging clit with each hard thrust. As he fucked into her I could see the ripples on his tight, muscular back, and the sides of his ribcage with each downward thrust. The way his ass tightened with every thrust almost made me gasp. My Uncle was in amazing shape and he was using all his muscle control to pound into her tight, Asian pussy.

I just couldn't believe how far back my Uncle had to pull away from her body, which confirmed how huge he was. I marveled as I watched my Uncles firm ass as it clinched every time he slammed deep inside her. I could not believe how far back he went as he drew-back his enormous cock to the head before he lunged back into her pussy. "Fuck. That has to feel incredible," I thought to myself as I watched in amazement and shock.

With every thrust the Korean teen groaned out loud in her broken English saying how huge he was and that she loved how his huge cock felt stuffed way-up inside her pussy.

Part of me couldn't get over the fact that she was only a Sophomore in High School. She looked like a little kid, but the way she talked to my Uncle as he fucked into her using words about how great he fucked and how much she loved his huge cock, and then the way she was dressed for fucking in stockings, high heels and a garter belt, told me that she was mature beyond her years. With every five thrusts into her pussy her body shuddered and exploded all over him. At one point he threw his head back and groaned that he was going to cum.

I could not believe the sight as he pounded into her vulnerable pussy even more intensely as she threw her head back pleading with him to cum. Suddenly, I watched his sexy ass clinch as he burst into her fuck hole. Putting his hand around her neck he slammed into her as his huge cock emptied deep up inside her cunt. I found out later that he had a vasectomy when he was 18. He knew even at 18 that he never wanted any children, but he knew that he loved to fuck.

As he came she threw her head back from the sheer force of his orgasm, and yelled out that she was cumming with him. It was the wildest sight I have ever seen. After he came my uncle kept pounding her pussy as if he hadn't cum. It was as if he was just getting warmed up. He actually kept fucking though his orgasm as cum splattered onto the carpet from her overstuffed pussy.

I watched in amazement and began playing with my hard, pink nipples that stood straight up at the ends of my pointy tits, as I watched my Uncle savagely fuck the 18 year old High School Sophomore. At one point my Uncle pulled out and commanded,

"Suck It. Come taste your sexy pussy baby." He said it in such a stern voice that I nearly came.

When my Uncle pulled out, she begged him to keep fucking her because of how much she loved the way he stretched her cunt out and made her cum, and how much she loved cumming all over his great big cock. I could not believe the words she was using for an 18 year old with very little English.

Pulling his huge cock out of her filled the room with a loud popping sound resulting from her pussy losing her grip on his enormous shaft, as it left a gaping hole wide enough to fit a soda can in. When he stood to the side I nearly came when I saw his giant cock extend out over a foot from his chiseled frame. It was the most incredible sight I ever saw.

My Uncle was so huge that he dwarfed the 92 year old German's great, big cock 5 times over. At 68 years old my Uncle was in supreme shape, far better than my own father and a lot of other young guys I've been with. Even from 15 feet away my Uncle's cock looked frighteningly huge. I could only imagine what it looked like close-up.

I watched my Uncle almost viciously grab her by the hair and as her face was coming to meet his, her tongue flew out and met his in a wild clash. They kissed, if you call it a kiss, because all that met was their wild, flicking tips of their tongues, going a million miles an hour for almost 5 minutes.

I was going crazy as I watched my Uncles patented fucking style, as he took his huge cock in his hand and began rubbing it across her ultra-flat chest then over her huge, dark nipples which were sticking out over an inch. As he held her hair in his clinched fist he friction-fucked her nipples until she groaned and came. After she came, he leaned in and met her tongue in another mid-air assault then kissed her hard. He then went back to friction fucking her nipples again as he grabbed and pulled her long, black hair.

"Rub your fucking clit," my Uncle commanded while he was rubbing his massive shaft across her hard, sensitive, explosive nipples, and she immediately did what he told her to do. She was squatting on her high heels and her long pussy lips were exposed from behind. I was playing with my own pussy, going insane as I watched my Uncle and the skinny Korean teen in their lust crazed state.

After she came he told her to clean off his big cock. The sight of my 68 year old Uncle fucking the skinny 18 year old Korean had me cumming like crazy as I circled my throbbing clit, but the sight of her licking all over his massive shaft looked so erotic I almost lost it and came again.

At one point the Korean teen was cupping my Uncles huge, hanging balls and pulling down on them while she sucked his cockhead. This caused him to groan approvingly. I couldn't get over how huge his balls were and how far down the giant sac hung. His balls looked like baseballs hanging down at least 10 inches. My Uncles balls were huge. The sight of his massive hanging balls was almost grotesque, but in a sexy, and very powerful way.

I was going insane thinking about sucking them myself, and imagining his huge, hanging balls slapping against my own big clit with him fucking me from behind, like a wild man. I imagined his giant balls, because of their massive baseball sized shape, holding so much cum. It made sense to me as I matched his huge cock in proportion to his huge balls. My logic was his huge cock, plus huge hanging balls equaled huge buckets of cum. I would soon find out that my theory was very accurate, especially when he popped off on her tiny tits.

At that second I wanted to go take my Uncles great big cock and milk every drop of his stored up cum out of it. I desperately wanted to pump it and make him cum all over me, my mouth, my face, my tits, until he was completely drained. After that, I'd suck him hard, and then fuck him with my tight young pussy, and give him the fuck of his life. It was all I could think about as I silently watched the wild display.

After a while he began ruthlessly slamming as much of his cock as he could down her throat. She was gagging and gasping for air as she desperately tried to take his cockhead and a few inches of his fat shaft down her stretched-out throat.

"Give me that pussy," he snarled menacingly after a few minutes and grabbed her and spun her around and had her bend over the dresser.

I was so turned on by the way my Uncle controlled the action, that I kept pinching my aching nipples as I rubbed my hard clit from the way he commanded the sex. Even though she was loving every second of getting the hardest fuck of her life from the biggest cock she ever had I knew it was all about his pleasure that mattered.

"Oh God, so big. So fucking huge," she groaned in her broken Asian voice as my Uncle lined up his monstrous cock to the entrance of her pussy.

From this viewpoint I was able to see everything. I could not believe my eyes at the sight of my Uncle's massive cock as it jutted out over a foot from his tight body before it met her pussy. It was staggering and I was almost fearful that he would damage the 18 year old for life once he started fucking her. But I found out in a second just how wrong I was.

"Fuck me...fuck me with that great big cock," she pleaded as he gripped the base of it and pushed it into the center of her still open fuck-hole.

At that moment I was so turned on to my Uncle. Watching the way he controlled the hot action. This was something that I knew my father wouldn't do. I knew if we fucked it was going to me who initiated everything. My father, although very handsome was so lack-luster in comparison to my Uncle. I knew if my father and I made love that night his average sized dick and the way he would tenderly fuck me, would never fulfill my darkest needs. What I knew I needed now as I watched my Uncle in the board room and now seeing his gigantic cock was for him to be fucking me.

Next I saw him tense up and shout that he was going to cum again. The Korean teen was moaning like wild, as her tight pussy began fucking wildly on his huge cock as she kept encouraging him to cum all over her. I then watched in amazement as he pulled his huge cock out of her pussy as she moaned excitedly as he began shooting blast after blast of hot cum all over her stomach then her ultra-flat tits.

After he hit her hard nipples with the 10th blast of cum, he directed his spewing cock to her face and hair. It was so wild seeing gobs of cum rocket from my Uncle's massive cock and shoot into her pitch-black hair and on her face. As cum hit her face and hair she shuddered and came herself, as I watched in amazement as the backs of her feet come out of her pumps as she herself shuddered in a wild orgasm.

By now I was bent forward with my hand reaching back and finger fucking my own pussy, lost in the amazing sight of my Uncles giant cock spurting so much cum and how aggressively he fucked. As I watched the porn-like scene, I subconsciously bent forward, with my legs spread apart, and reached back over my ass and inserted two fingers right up into my smoldering cunt.

I was on fire and could not stop finger fucking my burning pussy, wishing it was me dressed up in stockings, garter belt and pumps and driving my Uncle's huge cock crazy, making it spray all over me. As I watched the hot scene I gritted my teeth and exploded from the unbelievable sight of my Uncle's huge, angry cock, and how aggressive he was when he fucked her.

Next, I was absolutely amazed at seeing him stay rock hard and lift the sexy, skinny teen up and bend her over the dresser and spread her legs, then slam his massive shaft way up into her shallow fuck-hole once again. My Uncle had stamina beyond any man I have ever been with. The girls talked about it at the party, but now I was getting a first-hand education in just how much stamina he truly did have. I've fucked my share of older men, and although it was always sexy and fun, all of them combined didn't the staying power and ability to recover like my Uncle.

As they fucked, the Korean teen turned her head and met his tongue for a wild kiss. The naughty kiss temporally took her mind off the massive cock that was fucking her like a piston, filling the air with squishing sounds from her scorching, wet pussy. After a while she began to meet his pounding thrusts, when he demanded coarsely,

"Fuck back on it bitch."

Eagerly obeying his command, she began slamming her tight, dark Asian pussy back down the entire length of his massive shaft. I could not believe that her 90 pound body could take every inch of my Uncle's huge cock. "Where is she putting that massive thing," I thought to myself as I watched, both turned on and horrified at the sight of his enormous shaft slamming in and out of her like a jack-hammer.

They continued to fuck like wild animals for the next hour as she looked back every few minutes and told him that she loved his huge cock.

"I love it. So fucking big. So much cock," she groaned in broken English as she looked back and let her tongue out to meet his.

She was fucking my Uncle back, meeting his every thrust with a contorted look of lust and pain on her face. It was so clear to me that she was so crazed from having such a huge cock inside her that she was delirious. This had to be the state that every one of the girls I met including my Aunt and mother had to be when they fucked him. My Uncle fucked exactly the way he ran his business. He was ruthless in business and ruthless when he fucked. He was the exact opposite of every man I have ever fucked and the exact opposite of my father. He was the darkest side of what every girl, including myself wanted in a man.

"Oh fuck. I want your huge cock forever," she sneered as she looked back at him. "I only want to fuck you," she groaned as her body shuddered into what had to be her hundredth orgasm that night.

When I heard that I was pissed. I was sure every girl said the same thing. Who wouldn't want a man like my Uncle that was handsome, wealthy and had a huge cock that fucked like a wild-man? I was pissed and jealous and knew right there that I was not going to let that happen. In fact, this would be the last night my Uncle would need any other pussy except mine, I thought to myself slyly as my finger plunged into my own dripping pussy as I continued to watch in amazement as my Uncle pounded into the 18 year old Korean's tiny pussy, stretching it out as wide as a beer can.

During those punishing thrusts she lost it and even blurted out that he fucked her better than her own father, and that his cock was ten times bigger than his or any other guy she ever fucked.

As the two fucked crazily for another hour, I kept finger fucking my own pussy from behind while I sucked my other finger then pinched my aching nipples. When my Uncle exploded again in her tight Asian pussy I exploded myself, in the wildest orgasm I had ever experienced.

The sight of my Uncle's huge cock and the aggressive way he fucked, turned me on so much, it ignited my pussy into an unquenchable lust that could only be satisfied by his massive cock. I had to have it, or I knew I'd go insane for the rest of my life. As soon as I crept back into my suite I began to plan my fuck with my sexy Uncle. I thought to myself cunningly, that there was no way that skinny Asian or any other of his flock of teen whores was going to fuck him again.

"Not when Uncle Peter could have every bit of my sexy body, and my tight pussy wrapped around his huge, fat cock," I thought to myself devilishly, as I rubbed my arching clit in a desperate need to get off again. To Be Continued...