Daughter's Cravings Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't like this one bit, even though I know you are really turned on to be with him," he said to her in a voice that sounded cross, but also defeated.

"Yes I am," she admitted without any remorse. "But you also know that I'm coming back to you when he leaves for New York," she said in a sexy voice to reassure him.

As she attached her garter straps to the tops of her sheer, black stockings, she ran a hand up her crossed leg to smooth out the nylon, before doing the other leg. He knew he couldn't say a word and that he was somewhat responsible for her going, although it really wasn't because of how bad she wanted to fuck the incredibly huge cock of the wealthy, white businessman.

The night before while they were at dinner with him he made a hard proposal to her grandfather. He made a deal that he would invest 150 million dollars into his company under the condition that his granddaughter is able to stay in his Penthouse until he left for New York. The granddaughter bit her lower lip at the brazen proposal while her pussy instantly got wet and was curious as to what her grandfather would say. He instantly protested, and when the wealthy businessman stood to leave he instantly bowed his head in shame and agreed to the arrangement although begrudgingly. Just to make the older black man feel more defeated and helpless he told him that this arrangement would happen once a month when he came to LA on business or when he wanted to fly her to his resort for a week. Putting a nail in the back man's heart he started kissing his sexy granddaughter right in front of him.

He was forced to watch for more than 10 minutes as his granddaughter unmistakably sat there returning the hungry kiss of the successful white billionaire, even forced to listen to her groan softly. As she kissed him she was so turned on that he wanted her and made her part of the business deal. She also knew it was his way of letting her grandfather know he was the one who controlled everything, and that in itself turned her on like crazy. She absolutely craved powerful men. Her grandfather was powerful, but he wasn't close to being in the same league as the billionaire, Mr. Walsh.

After getting up from the chair he put his arm around her and they walked to his private elevator to his Penthouse. As she walked away from the table she was so turned on to know she was going have a another opportunity to fuck the incredible cock of the white billionaire that she forgot all about her grandfather sitting there and didn't even say goodbye. He found this humorous as he pushed the button on the elevator. As the doors closed the grandfather watched his sexy granddaughter instantly drop to her knees. He felt his dinner begin to come up and ran for the bathroom.

For two days and two nights her pussy was torn apart and stretched way beyond its limits from the biggest and most powerful cock she would ever have. She lost count of the explosive orgasms she had, because of how they all seemed to be connected to one another. Leaving his hotel room she was sleep deprived and the second she arrived at her grandfather's she passed out in his arms as he carried her to their bed where she slept for two days straight.

Two hours later my father called back confirming that he had been asleep. He said he loved my message and that it made him rock-hard. He said he wanted to see me again. I told him we would but when he pressed me I got a little harsh with him. I told him that it would happen, but only when I wanted it to. He seemed disappointed, but wasn't going to ruin his chances at being with me again so he said he'd wait.

After I laughed a little I made him jerk off over the phone for me as I played with my dripping sex as I imagined all the incredible things he did to my body and the ways he made me cum so powerfully. As he jerked off he kept saying how sexy I was and that I had the best pussy he ever fucked.

"Better than Mom's?" I groaned as I played with my overstimulated clit.

"100 times better," he said as he came with a loud roar which set me off too.

When Peter came back from LA he flew me back to his Villa for two weeks. It was amazing and so was he. The way he fucked me and made me cum was unlike any other man. The way he filled me up and made me explode over and over could not be described.

I, rather WE now had the perfect relationship. We both knew that we connected on so many levels, especially sexually and that we both had incredible sexual appetites that needed to be satisfied by a 'little extra' from time to time. I was surprised when he told me that he promoted my father a manager position in his company. As soon as he said it I thanked him and had a wicked thought, "Ummm, I can't wait to celebrate with Dad when Peter leaves for Miami next week."

I now had it all. A well-heeled lifestyle married to a husband who craved my sex and had an enormous and tireless cock. A brother who drove me wild and fucked me with the hunger of an animal, who also introduced me to my hunger for girls, and then there was my father who lusted for me and made me cum unlike anyone else, because deep down I would always be his 'Princess.'

So, I guess the moral of this story is that if you decide to tease your Uncle, you'd better be prepared for what happens down the road. Of course being prepared means having a lot of very sexy clothes in the wardrobe!

The End