All Comments on 'Daughters - Rebecca Ch. 01'

by Lisa Summers

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Lisa SummersLisa Summersabout 14 years agoAuthor
Behind the Story

What would happen if most guys' fantasy (and many lesbians' experience) that "every woman would enjoy lesbian sex if they got the chance," became a reality? And that, with the direction from a group of women who wanted to see it happen, and some minor strategic developments in technology, the process sort of got out of control - that most women found that they REALLY liked lesbian sex, so much so that they no longer needed or wanted men? And that every affected woman then did something about it?

Would it start an undeclared, and even undetected global war, of lesbian women virtually wiping out the whole concept of heterosexual sex and love? The 'Daughters of the American Evolution' series will explore some of the ramifications of that war. It may end up with stories posted in several areas, such as 'Incest' and 'Lesbian Sex,' and maybe more. If you like the series, please look for my name to find it. I hope you enjoy it - please vote for it, and leave your comments. Thanks, and Love, Lisa Summers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
First Thing

Its not most guys fantasy to watch lesban sex, espically if they are around gay women. Then they understand how much they dislike men, Your not bi, your gay, you don't like men, you story is about turning all the women in the world against men, a war you called it. President Rosie O'Donald and the butches against all men, boy, that sure sounds sexy. Any man who likes this is gay himself or a fucking idiot. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Start

As a guy, I don't feel threatened by any undertones of a 'lesbian war' , where the male population is threatened with extinction. I find this story line very intriquing and hope to read more! Keep up the great writing, Lisa, and thanks for your work so far. RCG

keairankeairanabout 14 years ago
Well written

But over the top socio-political. Gonna have to say that I generally enjoy reading the lesi stories on this site, because they are generally hotter and better written than the hetero stories. This just seemed like feminazi propaganda (not Feminist, but Feminazi, huge difference). you get a 3 for being able to write a coherent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Absolutely stupid story that is full of misinformation and lies.

if a War as you call it ever really did happen, keep in mind that women are the fairer sex, they would not win a war against men. Men would turn women into slaves and then work toward undoing the brainwashing that turned them against men in the first place. The story has no basis in fact. Everything I read was so blatantly wrong it's not even funny. My wife and daughter fight but it is me, the calm one, the voice of reason who can calm these two emotional creatures and help them sort out the problem which often turns out to be very trivial and not worth the uproar that it had started. My wife's friends aren't much help either because they simply choose sides and the emotions only inflame higher when one of them is sided against. Psychologists have also proven that adolescent and teen girls are happier and more mentally healthy when they feel approved of by their father...and this effect is far stronger than the approval or lack of approval of their mothers. Then there was the BS about men not caring about their families. BS..BS..and BS...Men care about their families just as much as women do. This whole thing is nothing more than brainwashing BS. It is meant to affect the minds of young women who read it. If anything, junk like this does more harm because it helps add fuel to the natural fire between men and women. Yes we are different. Equal but different. We were never meant to line up like two hands together in prayer, We were meant to line up with those two hands slightly shifted so where one hand's fingers are, the other hand's finger are not, so that if the two people choose to do so, they can lock together in a bond as tight as two hands clasped with fingers intertwined. We were meant to compliment each other. Where one has a strength, the other has a weakness. Where one has a weakness, the other has a strength. Together they equal more then the sum of the two individuals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lisa, you must be loving…

…how threatened some of the guys are by this. I'm a guy (straight) and I love it. Yeah, as soon as someone figures out how to fertilize an egg with the chromosomes from another egg, rather than a sperm, it's game over for the guys, because you girls have the uterus, and so female/female couples would procreate far more easily than male/male, even if the artificial wombs postulated in "Junior" were possible.

Once same-sex procreation and gender-selection are possible, the population balance will tip in favor of women, and this will probably accelerate as it goes along. (Since the greater the female to male ratio, the more lesbianism there will be. The more lesbianism, the more gender ratio imbalance. And so on.) Give it about 2000 years, and men will probably be extinct. It's cool…we had our fun and caused a lot of trouble. And I'll be long dead by then, anyway, so no skin off of my foreskin! (Actually, as fun as the penis is, I think the truly unique male pleasure is styling facial hair. I'm currently rocking a '70s "metal God" mustache. Ridiculous, but fun.)

Storywise, I love the seduction and the breaking of the taboos, but Lauren's turning seemed somewhat rushed, since she didn't have the sophisticated induction techniques of FIT (even if Rebecca did give her the drug). Also, shouldn't a story about true sisterhood be less family-focused? Childless women need pussy, too, you know! But I trust your skills here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A bit too heavy-handed

Needed more subtlety and editing, but an interesting read nonetheless.

I love the previous comment that said "the story has no basis in fact." Well duh! This isn't a site for scientific theories but for erotic fantasies. Some can be more rooted in reality, some less so (or not at all), but the point is whether one is aroused by the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Huh?

I did a search for this so called organization and found nothing. There's no problem with basing a story on something or someone but at least give references if the person or group is not well known.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pity

I pity you. Your obsession that men are fools and inferior to women must have come from a horrible experience in your life, and for that, I'm sorry. But you're stories essentially end in the destruction of our species. It's not cute. It's not fun. S well a you write, you should use those talents to try and fix others' lives, not force them to think the way you do. Even if you have no use for men, that doesn't mean that they are all idiots and taking the women they love away from them (not that you actually could for women in fulfilling relationships) would be just plain evil.

link88link88about 10 years ago
im a lesbian.

100% no bi about it. But at the same time time I have a brother and father that would do anything for my happiness and would give their life for me if need be, as I would for them. Hell, my father was immediately accepting of my coming out, while I still have a very strained relationship with my mother today. So needless to say, you thinking of them as soulless sperm machines that have no heart and don't care for their families was a bit offensive. At the same time though I realize you can't be completely serious. Im sure your not stupid enough to believe Just because your father was an asshole (obviously) that all men are. That bein said, im glad your ridiculously sexist, it gives me the piece of mind knowing some guy isn't going to pop up in the middle of your stories like a bad les porn film while im reading them. 8D

link88link88about 10 years ago
O,

And lmao @anon that was frustrated he couldn't find anything on the "organization" you made up in your story XD))) what a fuckin tard XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
All you people need to calm down

This story is obviously written by a card-carrying, dungaree wearing, impressively mustached, short-haired diesel who'd never be mistaken for a woman in even the most flattering light, so why flip your wigs over it? Her premise that basically all men are pigs is obviously warped by being in the presence of men who universally find her repulsive. Her premise that all men must be enslaved and eradicated because of what they are, men, is obviously based on her own limited experience men, all of whom found her to be unflatteringly masculine, and ridiculously ugly, and is a classic syllogism, like saying that all elephants are grey, therefore all grey things are elephants. This story is so obviously "Wimmin are the best, men must die!" ridiculous, that either she's having an obscure joke, in which case ha, ha, you got me, she means it and can therefore be completely disregarded as a serious writer, or she's bonkers, take your pick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
THIS WAS FLAT OUT EXCELLENT

rEALLY ENJOYED YOUR WORK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Offended

I stopped reading when it was stated that men cause all interfamily conflicts.

Randee2058Randee2058about 7 years ago
HOLY SH-T

Wow now that's entertainment. Will add more comments in the following chapters.

For now accept my rating of 5🌟's.

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 5 years ago
Interesting reading

Good reading but a tad to long

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 3 years ago

I found some of the other comments amusing. Men!!! As for me, it was fun read and very enjoyable. You have a great imagination along with excellent writing skills. Nobody describes lesbian sex better. I wish I could do half as good. Look forward to reading the rest of the series. Gave it five stars, which I rarely do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous