Daughter's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided against the latter. I returned around the bush from where I had come doing some stretching and jumping as if I had been doing some exercising. That was clever of me, I thought. I retook my position on the chair. I began caressing my breasts. It felt good to know, that Daddy was watching. After a while I let one of my hands travel towards my crotch. I was feeling very wet. I let a finger find its way to my clitoris. I started rubbing it tenderly. The very situation had made me horny as hell and very soon I was having my first orgasm. Oh, how I would love to have a big cock stuck between my legs. Perhaps Daddy was getting ready to do some rethinking. Should I catch him now behind the bushes or late it be until later at the house? Again I decided for the latter. I continued caressing myself, on both my tits and my clit. Again I came. Perhaps it was time to make a move now. I sat up, pulled my bikini to me and put it on. I took some time to prepare my return to the house. I wanted to give Daddy enough time to "escape". I replaced all my things in the basket and got started. As I came out of the bushes I could see Daddy's back disappearing into the house. He had made it. I had managed to save his face. I was happy about that. As I came into the house Daddy was in the kitchen clad in shorts and a T-shirt. He tried to look gladly surprised to see me. What he didn't manage to hide was his hard on still protruding in his shorts.

"Hi Sandy, how was it at the lake?" he managed to ask.

"Very nice, I had a nice bath," I explained.

I walked up to him, took him in an embrace and said:

"Sorry Dad for last night. I behaved like a spoiled child. The interruption was too much for me to handle. I should have behaved like an adult now as I'm 18," I said.

Daddy's member was pressing against my abdomen, as I had known it would.

He tied to back off so that I wouldn't notice his predicament but we both knew that that was one thing he couldn't hide from me.

I went down on my knees, pulled solemnly but resolutely down his shorts and took his still very hard dick in my mouth. He didn't say a word. It tasted of cum. He must have had at least one orgasm at the viewpoint at the beach. I sucked and I took his shaft in my hand and started to massage him. He just stood there and let me go at it. It took exactly one minute and he was exploding in my mouth. Nothing dripped out. Obviously he wasn't overloaded this time. I made some final strokes on his fine member, and then I stood up and went to my room, without saying a word. I could sense that he was following with a kind of hesitation. I removed my bikini and lied down on my bed. I closed my eyes and waited. I could hear water running in Daddy's bathroom. So he was making himself fresh.

I spread my legs. The way was open for him to start licking me. I caressed my breasts. I was very horny. I heard a faint sound and soon I felt Daddy putting down his hands on my bed and the breath against my cunt. The licking started. It was gorgeous. Not even one minute passed and I was exploding in his face. Still not a word had been exchanged since I gave him head in the kitchen. He continued licking. I came again. I took hold under his armpits and started pulling. Slowly he followed upwards, sucking my stomach, my navel, my breasts on his way up to face me. I continued pulling. My mouth met his. We had our first kiss. Just on the lips at first, but soon our tongues were meeting making a slow dance in the cavity made by our mouths. Daddy's tool was pushing at my vagina. I brought down my hand and helped it find its way into my very warmest hole. Now there was no hesitation left in Dad. He came into me. He pushed on slowly. There were no obstacles in his way. He started fuck. His tempo increased. Finally he was pumping as a madman and I adored it. Still not a word. We both exploded. I pushed him beside me. He collapsed down on his back. At once I jumped up, straddled him and overtook the effort of pumping. He was still tremendously hard. I stood up on my feet, still having him inside me, and controlling the pressure against his penis I made us come again together. Fast as a lightning I turned around into the 69-position, brought my cunt to his mouth and started sucking on his now slightly softer dick. It didn't stay soft for long. I took my other hand to help him feel good. With my mouth and my hand I massaged him close to another orgasm. I let his piston go and turned around. I went down on all fours and gave him a command by tossing my head. He got up and came to me from behind. But I didn't let him come this time and this way. I wanted to try something else. I reached for his dick, pulled it out from my cunt and brought it to my anus. There was a slight hesitation but then he started to enter. Very gently he brought himself into me "the wrong way". Actually I didn't at first like it that way, but I wanted to try it out now as I had a chance. Soon we were both coming again. After a while Daddy slumped down beside me. I turned around and put my head in his arms. We lay there still without a sound.

"I need some rest now," I finally said.

"Do you want me to leave?" he asked.

"No, just stay where you are," I said and closed my eyes.

Daddy lay still.

"We have to talk as we wake up," Daddy said.

"I'm not going to sleep," I explained, "I'm just gathering some strength to start it all over again."

We rested for a while.

It is very nice to be 18.

12