Dave and Debb

Story Info
Two strangers meet at a bar.
4.2k words
4.41
34.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the property of the author. It is not to be changed in any way, nor published or shown at other web sites without the permission of the author.

Please provide feedback, if you choose. All comments appreciated.

It was a typically hot August afternoon as Dave pulled into the parking lot of the Chapter bar. He entered the bar and sought out a barstool on the left side of the U shaped bar. As his eyes became adjusted to the dim light he realized that he, the bar tender and a woman seated near him, were the only ones in the bar. He ordered a beer and took a long swallow to cool him down from the hot afternoon. ‘That’s better,’ he thought as he now began to sip his beer.

Dave looked at the woman seated nearby and judged her to be in her mid to late thirties. She was nursing a glass of red wine and was gazing at the bar as though to avoid talking. The woman was a tad overweight, but still very pretty. Dave mused that he wasn’t the one to judge others weight because he too had a few pounds too many. He finished his beer and ordered another. Just then the woman turned her head towards him and he smiled at her. She returned the smile and Dave said, “Would you like another glass of wine?”

“Yes, if you’ll come sit with me while I drink it,” she said.

Dave ordered the wine grabbed his beer and moved onto the stool next to her. “Hi, I’m Dave.”

She smiled at him again, “Hello Dave, I’m Debborah, with two B’s, and they call me Debb.” Lifting her wine glass, she said, “Thank you kind sir, for the wine.”

“You’re welcome, Debb with two B’s,” Dave said clinking his beer can against her wine glass. The usual introductory comments were exchanged then Debb somehow drifted into telling him about herself. She had divorced her husband of two years ago and had not socialized since, except for an occasional outing for a glass of wine, like today. Things were not as she imagined they would be after her divorce. Although she did not want her ex back, she also missed the social life they had.

Debb continued talking to Dave about her social life that had been mostly with her husbands’ friends, which dumped her when they divorced. She had thought of returning to her home state, but the economic conditions there were much worse than here, with jobs hard to find. She tried to convince herself that she wasn’t lonely, but she knew that wasn’t true. Friends were hard to come by if you don’t know anyone and visiting churches or volunteer work was never to her liking. Hence, she worked, lived alone, read a lot and occasionally came out for a glass of wine.

Dave summed up his adult life, telling her of his twenty year tour as a salesman for the same company. He had never married, but had a few girlfriends along the way, but never to the point of marriage. They talked for a couple of hours and both had some additional drinks as the time passed. The bar began to fill with a younger crowd in their early twenties. “Oops,” she said, “it’s time for this girl to leave before the inexperienced ones begin hitting on me.” Dave sighed and nodded. He hated to see her leave, but there was nothing he could do about it.

Debb slid off her barstool and gathered her things to leave when she paused to look at Dave. “You want to come along to my house?” she asked. Dave looked at her and said ‘yes, he would love to’ and joined her as they walked out of the Chapter bar. “My place is only three blocks from here. Do you want to ride with me or follow me?” Debb asked. Dave opted to join her and they both got into her car. A few moments later they pulled into Debbs’ driveway and into her garage. She closed the garage door and turned to embrace and kiss him deeply.

Dave eagerly returned the kiss as she probed his mouth with her tongue. His hand went to her ample breast as her breathing became harder. “We better go inside before I rape you,” Debb said. Dave laughed and opened his door to follow her into her home. She led him directly to the stairs, clasping his hand to lead him upstairs. They entered a lovely bedroom, obviously feminine, where Debb turned to kiss him again as she began to unbutton his shirt and unbuckle his belt. She stripped him naked and smiled as his ample semi-hard cock was stiffening to a huge hard-on.

Debb pushed Dave back on the bed and began to undress. She removed her blouse and skirt letting them fall to the floor. Her bra was next and she reached behind her back to unclasp it and let it float to the floor. Dave breathed deeply at the sight of her lovely breasts, size thirty eight C he judged, with just a very slight inviting sag to them. She held them up invitingly for a moment asking, “You like?” Dave licked his lips and nodded approvingly as Debb hooked her thumbs into her panties and in a quick movement was free of them.

Debborah was beautiful as the soft light of the bedroom bathed her naked body. Her legs rose sculpted and proud to blend into a firm and lovely ass. She may be a bit heavier than other women, but she was gorgeous. Dave appreciated how her flesh was ample enough to allow a lover to grasp it without feeling bones beneath it. Her breasts swayed seductively as she mounted the bed between his legs. She spread herself over his body and kissed him tenderly as her breasts pressed firmly into his chest.

Breaking their kiss, Debb began to kiss and lick her way to his nipples. She kissed and licked each nipple, then sucked one into her mouth to suckle it as she ground her belly into his hard-on. Switching her mouth and tongue several times between his nipples, Dave sensed his orgasm begin to build deep in his loins. Pre-cum seeped from his cock hole to coat Debbs’ belly. Unwilling to let him cum by having his nipples sucked, Debb began to kiss and lick his belly to his navel. She reamed his navel as she rose to her knees and gently clasped his balls to massage and tickle them.

Dave moaned with delight as Debb drew her tongue down to his bush and nuzzled it with her nose while pulling gently at his pubic hair with her lips. A groan left his lips as her tongue flicked over his cock hole to wipe off a large drop of clear pre-cum. “Ummmm,” she moaned as the salty taste proved very much to her liking. Debb pulled back his ample foreskin to reveal a large purplish cockhead. She kissed and licked his cockhead and cock staff until she was at his balls.

She licked his balls until they were wet with her saliva, while her breasts and nipples brushed his thighs, forcing more pre-cum to exit his cock hole. Expertly. She drew one testicle into her mouth to lick and suck it while tickling the other with her fingers. After a few moments she released his testicle to take the other one into her mouth for a while. Gently, she pushed both of his balls into her mouth to suck, lick and try to swallow them. Dave was maddened by her expertise and his pre-cum flowed heavily.

Finally, she pulled back with his balls entrapped in her mouth and with a loud plop let them slip out. Pulling on his balls had hurt a little, but Dave found that he liked it. Sensing he enjoyed having his balls pulled, Debb did it again several times. Dave’s belly was now coated with pre-cum as his cock throbbed and heavily leaked the salty clear liquid. Debb licked the pre-cum from his belly allowing his cock to cool off a bit to preclude him from cumming.

She crawled up his body, careful to avoid touching his throbbing cock with her body and kissed him again followed with a heavy helping of tongue. She smiled at him as they broke their kiss while she scurried down between his legs on her knees. Kissing his huge cockhead, she licked it all about then kissed and licked his cock staff. Next, she opened her mouth wide and took in his cock to lick and suck it. Dave moaned with pleasure as her warm, wet mouth enveloped his cock.

Her breasts continued to rub his thighs as her expert tongue began to drive him endlessly toward orgasm. Debb deep throated him several times and acted as though she was trying to swallow his cockhead. The swallowing feeling excited him beyond his ability to withhold his orgasm and he groaned as he erupted in a sea of warm, sticky, gooey, white semen that coated her tongue and throat. Again and again he spurted his seed deep into her mouth as she eagerly swallowed his offering. Debbs’ tongue nearly drove him insane as she licked his sensitive cockhead hard throughout his orgasm until he could hardly stand her tongue on his cockhead!

“Oh my God!” declared Dave after he regained his composure again. “That was incredible! I thought I would go out of my mind! I have never cum that hard before,” he said with a deep sigh. Debb smiled and leaned to him to kiss him again. Her tongue was coated with some un-swallowed cum which she transferred to him as they entwined their tongues. Dave was surprised, as he had never tasted cum before, not even his own. He decided that it didn’t taste that bad and after all it was the best blowjob he had ever received.

Debb smiled as she lay next to him propping her head up with her hand and elbow to look at her newfound lover. Dave turned to look at her and she popped a nipple into his mouth. Eagerly, he took it and began to suckle it. “Mmmm, that’s so good, lover,” she sighed, reaching down to fondle his cock. “Bite my nipples, love.” Dave complied, but Debb said, “Harder Dave, bite them harder!” Dave bit down on her nipples with more force and Debb sighed with pain and pleasure. “Yes, yes… more!” she cried as he pressed his teeth down even harder.

After several minutes of biting, licking and sucking her nipples, Debb bent down to kiss him and nipped his nipple with her teeth. He cried out, but grinned at her. “Enjoy getting your nipples bitten, Debb,” he asked.

“Ummmm, yes. I love it.”

“Doesn’t it hurt you?”

“Sure, but that’s the fun of it. I love the pain. It makes me want to cum and makes the sex even better!” she exclaimed. “Now, lover, I want you to spank me. Will you do it?” Dave, surprised, reluctantly agreed. He had never done anything like this and wasn’t sure if he could do it. Domination had never been his ‘Thing’, he told her. “Oh, you’ll like it Dave. I’ll bet you will be an excellent Dominant. That excites me just to think about it.” She pulled Dave to sit at the edge of the bed as she lay, belly down, across his lap. “Spank me, lover, spank me hard.”

Debb could feel Dave’s excitement as his cock quickly stiffened again to an extremely hard state. She grabbed his cock and placed it between her cuntlips with the base of his cock resting against her clit. He raised his hand high and delivered a hard spank to her left asscheek. Debb cried out then moaned in pleasure as she shifted about rubbing her pussy on Dave’s hard cock. He felt the wetness of her cunt coating his cock, as the second blow landed hard on her right asscheek! “Yessssssss,” she hissed and took a deep breath. She screamed with the next blow and tears formed in her eyes, but she groaned, “More, more…God I love it, Dave!”

Dave didn’t deny her as he felt himself enjoying his domination of this lovely creature. The blows from his open hand turned her asscheeks a bright crimson while her breathing seemed to tell him that she would cum any minute. His intuition was on the mark as Debb screamed aloud to announce her massive orgasm. She bucked and shuddered as she came again while Dave continued to spank her burning red asscheeks. His thighs were covered with her juices and each spank seemed to bring forth another orgasm. Finally, breathing hard she ceased to cum and Dave sensed that it was time he stopped.

“Mmmmmmmm, that was wonderful, Dave, just marvelous,” Debb sighed as she turned to kiss him. She slid from his lap to the floor on her knees, turning to lick her juices from his thighs, legs and cock. When she finished, Dave helped her up and lay her down on the bed with her legs over the edge. “There’s a box under the bed, Dave. Get it, please.” He looked under the bed and found a shoebox. Opening the box he found some clothespins, twine and a four inch wide strap. “Those are my toys. Use your imagination to play with them on me, love.”

Dave drew out a pair of clothespins and reached to lick her nipple. He then bit it, pulled it out with his teeth and quickly placed a clothespin on her nipple, letting the jaws snap shut. Debb groaned as the pain shot through her nipple and breast. Dave did the same to her other nipple and she cried out in pain. Her pussy was drenched and he bent to it to kiss and lick her wet cuntlips, biting them and pulling on them with his teeth. “Ummmm, yesssss,” she cried as she welcomed the pain at her cunt. Licking her cuntlips he parted them with his tongue plunging it deep inside her pussy to lick the soft, pink inner folds of her pussy. She moaned with pleasure again as his nose rubbed her clit while his tongue probed deep inside her.

He withdrew his tongue to take her hard erect clit into his mouth to suck it in and out while swirling his tongue across the tip of her clit. Again she began to shudder, writhe and moan as her next orgasm began to rise deep inside her. She cried out just as she released her orgasm. Dave seized this exact moment to snap a clothespin on her clit sending her into a savage cum as the pain cut deep into her clit! “Oh God, that hurts so good, Dave, so good,” she moaned as her body wrenched in a series of painful, but wonderful mini after-cums.

Dave pushed her onto the bed proper and tied her wrists to the bedposts using the heavy twine. He tied her ankles to the same bedposts so that she was helplessly bound, naked and exposed from her asshole to her cunt. Her wet pussy was teeming with her juices as they billowed forth to run down between her asscheeks to coat her pink and puckered asshole. Dave kneeled on the bed in front of her and leaned in to lick her cunt cum from her pink asshole. Debb squealed with delight as his tongue reamed her asshole for some time before he stopped.

He picked up the leather strap and held it out to the side. She realized what was in store for her and screamed as the strap struck the side of her right tit, marking it with a wide red blotch. The next swing of the strap struck her left tit leaving a deep red mark there too. Debb screamed as her tits were on fire from the blows they had just received. Tears ran in torrents from her eyes as the strap struck the undersides of both breasts, marking them as well. Debb tried to speak, but the pain prevented her from making a sound.

She let out a curdling scream as the strap struck the soft tender flesh of her inner thighs. Broad purple welts began to rise on her breasts and her inner thighs as Dave grinned at her. “Now, sweet lady, I will strap your cunt until you cum!” he exclaimed. Debb had never gone this far with her toys before and was fearful, but excited, as she felt as she had never felt before. It was a feeling of total release within the reality of being bound, helpless, hopelessly restrained and being used as a plaything.

She sobbed as she watched Dave raise the strap, pause for effect and bring in down toward her cunt. The strap seemed to take forever to drop from on high where Dave held it until it struck as fire on her pussy. Her screams seemed to belong to another as her cunt burned hot as molten lead from the strap. The impact sent the clothespin flying from her clit and it splattered her cunt juices in every direction. Her body bucked and shuddered as the strap found her cunt again and again. Debb could feel her cuntlips swell and become puffy with each stroke of the strap.

She could feel tremors in her pussy as Dave continued to strap her cunt, raising the purple welts as decorations for her pussy. Through the terrible pain, Debb could feel her pussy twitch as the strap struck her. Her clit seemed to welcome the blows and she could feel her orgasm rising yet again. As the strap struck her again, Debb screamed and exploded in a savage orgasm, spewing her juices out to coat her asshole and wet the bed. Dave stopped slapping her cunt as Debb came hard several times. He watched her shudder and erupt from one orgasm to the next. Finally, she could cum no more. Debb groaned and closed her eyes to hang limply from her bonds, unable to lift her head nor speak.

Her cunt hurt and burned from the strapping it had just received. The clothespins on her nipples had numbed the nipples they held captive. Dave let her lie still. Debb’s cunt was still throbbing through several after cums and continued to leak copious amounts of cunt juices. Dave’s cock had grown rock hard while he pummeled Debb’s pussy. His excitement mounted with every blow he delivered to her cunt. Now his cock craved relief as it poured out pre-cum, which rolled down his cock shaft to coat his balls with the clear sticky substance.

He kneeled at Debb’s upturned pussy and asshole. He placed his excited cockhead between her swollen puffy cuntlips and surged forward to bury his cock deep inside her. Debb cried out from the deep intrusion of his cock into her already sore pussy. She felt some initial pain, but welcomed his cock within her. She swung her pelvis upward to meet his thrust with thrusts of her own. Dave fucked her cunt for several minutes then withdrew as suddenly as he had entered.

“Oh, nooo,” she gasped. “Fuck me, Dave please…fuck me,” she pleaded with him. Dave’s well lubed cock rested on her pink sand puckered asshole and he applied some pressure as if to enter her in her ass. “No, no…not there, Dave,” she cried as the pressure at her asshole increased. She could feel her sphincter being stretched, but she tightened her sphincter muscles to resist his cock as it tried to penetrate her virgin asshole. Debb could feel the pain as her sphincter valiantly resisted his cockhead.

Her defenses failed utterly as her sphincter surrendered and opened her asshole to the assault of the thick, long intruder. She wailed as she felt her sphincter close behind the rim of his cockhead. Dave paused for a few moments to let Debb catch her breath and become acclimated to his cock as it spread her anus. She looked up at Dave with a look of total surrender in her eyes. Dave rewarded her with a mighty thrust that buried his cock deep in her asshole. She screamed from the sudden pain then sobbed with tears running down her cheeks.

Dave held his cock deep inside her ass while Debb became accustomed to the thick flesh rod that had just impaled her. She groaned less and less as she began to welcome the feeling of fullness within her. Dave began to slowly withdraw until only his cockhead lay buried within her then slowly pushed his cock back in until his balls tapped her asscheeks. She moaned with pleasure as he slowly began to fuck her ass. Though it still hurt, it also felt good and she started to actively return his thrusts with thrusts of her own.

He reached to her breasts and removed the clothespins from her nipples and evoked a startled outcry as her blood rushed painfully back into her nipples to restore circulation. Dave wondered whether he should lick and suck her nipples to soothe them as her numb nipples painfully restored feeling to them again. He decided to allow her to ‘suffer’ the pain, which brought tears to her eyes once again. When her nipples were restored to their normal state, he began to lightly rub, kiss and lick them eliciting several moans of pure pleasure from Debb.

He withdrew his cock from her asshole and plunged it deep into her pussy. She groaned with delight as he fucked her cunt for a few moments before withdrawing and plunging his cock into her ass again. He continued to alternate between fucking her asshole and her cunt several times as she writhed in pleasure. Dave kept it up until he felt his orgasm rising rapidly. He quickly withdrew and pushed his cock toward her face just as it erupted, spewing the warm, white, and frothy cum all over her face and hair.

12