Dave and Debb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yesssss!” she cried as his semen splattered and bathed her face. Dave stopped cumming and moved his cock close to her lips. Debb knew what to do and enveloped his cock within her mouth to cleanse it. Dave wiped the cum from her face with his finger to deposit the cum on his cockhead as she cleaned it with her tongue. When he finished, she smiled up at him and he bent to her to kiss her deeply, probing her mouth with his tongue.

Dave sat back on his haunches to look at Debb who was still breathing hard. The sight of her swollen and puffy pussy caused his cock to begin to harden once more. Debb saw it rising and called to Dave to fuck her once more. Dave teased her by drawing his cockhead repeatedly between her swollen cuntlips until she could no longer stand it as she screamed for him to fuck her hard! Dave slowly entered her swollen pussy, as she sighed joyfully, until his cock was once again buried within her.

She moaned with pleasure as he concentrated on fucking her with slow movements of entry and withdrawal. Eventually, they both were fiercely thrusting at one another and moaning with delight. Dave strained to prevent cumming and Debb kept calling to him to wait for her. Suddenly, as though planned, Dave shot a huge load of cum deep within her as he screamed that he was cumming! In response, Debb’s screamed “OH MY GOD!” as her orgasm overcame and consumed her.

Her cunt squeezed and released his cock involuntarily as she came hard. Her eyes rolled back in her sockets as she shut her eyes to relish the joy of her cumming. Debb’s body fell limp and she gasped for air as she lay still. Her cunt closed like a vice on his still hard and cumming cock. He filled her pussy with his white gooey cum. Cum squirted out from around his cock as it kept spurting his cum into her cunt. Finally, they both stopped cumming and lay still. Dave, drained and spent, was laying on Debb, who was struggling to stay conscious after the fierce fucking and explosive orgasm she had just endured.

Dave reached to the nightstand to get his small jack knife to cut the twine restraints. Debbs’ legs fell to the bed while jack cut free her wrists from the bedposts then fell back spent, exhausted and drained. Neither of them spoke as they drifted off to sleep, naked, sweaty and worn out. After a short while Dave awoke and looked at Debb who was awake and looking at him. “Hurting?” he asked as he beheld the welts he had given her the night before.

“They’ll heal soon,” she said, moving closer to him to kiss him tenderly. “That was fantastic, Dave. Where did you learn to be a Dominant?” she asked.

“I didn’t, I just let my imagination carry me away and I tried some things I’d read about in some S&M novels.”

She smiled, “Well, sweet one, you learned how to do it very well. I haven’t been dominated like that for a long time. It was wonderful!”

“You’re pretty wonderful too, Debb. I’m really glad I decided to stop at the Chapter bar yesterday afternoon.” The smiled at one another then both drifted off to sleep again.

The End

Comments and feedback welcomed.

12