Dave, Mandy, & A Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slobbed Dave's erection, sucking hard, lapping up the juices of Mandy, when suddenly I felt that familiar cold plastic upon my back side, yet this time Mandy was not positioning it to my bulging twat, but rather my tight little ass crevice. She slowly maneuvered the plastic vibrator into my back side and I was forced to release Dave's cock and cry out. The sensation was miraculous, both slightly painful yet pleasurable at the same time, then Mandy turned on the vibe and the fake phallus hummed away inside my ass. The feeling was indescribable, Dave pleasuring my pussy and clit while Mandy gave my backside a feeling to remember. She was gentle with it, pulling it out and pushing it in ever so gently. Finally the combo-sensation was too much for my body to handle and I rocketed into another orgasm, convulsing and shivering as I went. I could feel the heated liquid seep from my pussy.

Mandy remove the vibrator and I caught my breath. There was only one thing left for me to have this night and that was Dave's extraordinary cock inside me.

"I want you to feel him inside you. He's very satisfying." Mandy said as she caressed my face with her hand. I was nearing exhaustion as the night had been fairly active but my desire for Dave's manhood was equally as rabid.

I crawled down to his cock, Dave still on his back, and I took his meat and gave it a few strokes. I then lifted myself up and hovered my cunt over his shaft as I guided it toward my slit. I decided to fuck him with my back to him as the cock gave a different angle than most positions. Finally all was lined up and I plunged his manhood into my waiting pussy. God damn did he fill me up.

"Oh yes!" I cried out and I slid down on him. I then proceeded to slam my hips up and down, fucking him furiously. Every piece of my body was in movement; my thighs working, my tits flopping, my arms grasping his legs. I ground him down, his phallus filling me whole in both width and length.

I then felt Mandy's hands reach around as she began to massage my tits. I looked over my shoulder and there was the sexy redhead sitting on Dave's face, Dave getting his fill of pussy tonight. I fucked Dave in this manner for numerous minutes, perhaps a quarter of an hour, his manhood feeling beyond glorious as I whimpered, screamed, howled, moaned and squealed with delight.

"I want you in my ass." I said. I was surprised to hear the words come out of my very mouth as I had not consciously thought to say them, but I guess what the body wants it requests.

"Oh yes, you can have it." Dave answered. I pulled myself off his manhood, gave a moments pause thinking it might be interesting to taste my own pussy juice on Dave's cock, but I digressed and positioned my rapturous ass over his engorged organ.

I took Dave's manhood in hand and began to lower my ass. I felt his rock hard head against my back-passage and I began to press down. I felt the head pop into my orifice and I knew I was on my way. His cock was so large it felt like it ripped me in half, yet the sensation was fabulous and I began to slide my high-class stripper ass up and down his pole. It hurt so bad and felt so incredibly good at the same time. His dick plunged and explored the depths of my ass and I shuddered with pleasure. Then Mandy crawled around in front of me with the vibrator in hand and a vicious look in her eye. She turned it on, the humming in the air, and flashed me a wicked grin, then moved it toward my cunt. I leaned back a bit to give her clear access as I continued to move slowly up and down on Dave's cock.

When she pushed the vibrator into my pussy my body pulsed with enchantment as the hum ran through every nerve. My ass was not used to such action, but the night was so pleasurable and exciting I began pounding down on Dave pretty hard. It was difficult for Mandy to keep up with my thrusting hips but she kept the vibrator inside me diligently. It did not take long for my body to spasm into another orgasm as I felt my ass hole tighten down on Dave. I continued on though, begging Dave to cum in my ass.

Mandy removed the vibrator and quickly moved to my tits and ravished my bosom as I continued to pump Dave with my round ass. I yelled at him to shoot his load into my ass, to fuck me dirty, like a little dirty bitch, encouraging him to cum. Finally the moment came and I felt his enormous cock begin to throb and then it hit. I could feel the warmth of his creamy cum fill up my burning ass, it felt so tremendous and amazing.

I finally pulled myself off Dave and his member and flopped down into the floor next to Dave. Mandy quickly collapsed next to me as I lay in the middle of the couple.

"That was fantastic." Mandy said as she rolled over towards me, still panting and kissed my on the cheek. "Thank you for changing you mind and coming over."

"MMmmm it was my pleasure." I grinned. Dave also rolled over towards me and gave me a short kiss. We discussed future meetings and how exciting that would be. We decided not to set up anything permanent, but I was to know on nights they came into the club that they would be interested. I told them any night was a good night for me since they both turned out to be such an amazing and pleasurable couple.

12