Dave's Cuck Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,220 Followers

"Okay, I want you on your hands and knees." He told her, not simply because her pace was slowing, she rested on his dick a moment. Then nodded and rolled off, reaching out to take her drink, she chugged it down, then handed it back. Taking up the position asked for he gave her an admiring, "Wow."

"Owe!" Each cheek got a firm spank, but her cry of pain had a giddy quality, he couldn't help but take advantage of the situation. Going along beside her, viewing her form from all angles, he pulled her face to his cock. "Mmm!"

She sucked him in, her cream fully glistening on his dick still, it didn't last long. Taking it halfway, then licking the sides, even all across his balls too. It was pretty obvious she was enjoying herself, literally, so he reached back to sink some fingers inside her. Enjoying the curve of her ass against his forearm, he went right for three fingers, pinky randomly alighting on her clit. It was hot to look at, her cheeks and chin were shiny with her own juices, but she really couldn't get a good go at him. So he needed to get back inside her again, pulling himself away from her mouth, he went around behind her.

"Fuck you are so hot," The cheeks got another pair of pink hand prints, then he traced through her crack with his penis, giving an experimental push at her backdoor, she stayed right there, he contemplated trying for it. When he aimed up at her pussy, she did start forward, just a little bit. "What's the matter?"

"I'm close," She told him, sounding half embarrassed about it, Dave liked the idea. He found himself sheathed inside her again, this time a little more peripherally aware of Vince, as he started to fuck Melanie. "Oh gawd!"

"You like that?" He asked, he liked it, pulling apart her cheeks to look at his penis snug between her labia.

"Oooh! YES!" It hadn't been a lie, she was close, he only just got up to speed before she came. "YES! I LOVE IT! YES, YES, YES!"

Dave kept going, the couple both wanted her to get her brains fucked out, he wasn't going to pull punches. Her upper body collapsed into the bed, Dave rose up, hammering down into her. Those small hands slapped and clawed at the bed, pillows were the first casualties then half the comforter and the sheet was yanked up last, she screamed into the mattress. The comforter didn't last long, her legs started kicking next, Dave groaned happily as he fought to remain in her. She pulled away from the mattress, screaming in bliss, looking over her shoulder at him, before muffling the noises again.

"Oh yes again!" She cried, when he smacked her ass, when she tried to jerk away from him. It must have counterpointed her oversensitivity, maybe she just liked to get spanked, he gave her another good hard whack. She cried out again, nodding eagerly, he let a couple more fall. "Dave! This is so good, Vince never fucked me like this, nobody has ever fucked me like this."

"He's fucking you so hard you look like you're going to pass out," Vince interjected Dave had been thinking the same thing, so pushed the beautiful ass to the side, then dropped down beside her. Lifting her leg he got lucky, found her pinkness on the first thrust, started going again. "He really is going to fuck your brains out."

Spooning was a rarely used position in Dave's experience, at first he didn't know why he'd done it, but then it was obvious. They were facing Vince, he was getting the best show in the house, Melanie was able to look right at him. Dave sunk his lips into Melanie's shoulder, inhaling the scent of her flesh, wanting to leave a nice big mark. Her tits must have called for some attention, because she reached down, grabbing her own leg, holding it in the air, freeing up his hand. He took hold, loving the feel of it and sort of using the weight as leverage, it was so damn big.

"Mmm, Yes! Oooh! YES!" No way, Dave thought, but it was happening. Mel's free hand reached back, to grab his head and keep it on her shoulder. The other leg go her leg, grabbed his ass, keeping him inside her. He pounded on, despite the hindrance, finally unable to when she rolled on top of him. All the while screaming to another orgasm. "Yes! OH YES YES! DAVE YOU'RE SO GOOD!"

Snaking his other hand around he grabbed both tits, if he couldn't enjoy her pussy, he'd enjoy her boobs. Moving over to the other shoulder, kissing here, feeling his hand work and lips were drawing out her orgasm. After her tits he let his hands wander, enjoying all she had to offer, starting to push up at her. All he got was barely a twitch, but it was enough, she planted her feet into the bed, hands on his chest. He pushed her ass up, by the hips, then started thrusting up at her.

"Fuck, you've got such a hot pussy!" He called, loving the sound of the slap their bodies made as the came together, her whimper and wiggling proving she wasn't over her orgasm.

"It's to much!" It was almost a sob, after her body gave a massive heave, trying to get away from him.

"Just sit on it," Dave told her, her juices had traveled enough, she was sweaty enough, he lifted her up then yanked her down. His cock was nuzzled between her cheeks, her weight added to the right amount of pressure, cushioned but firm. "Now use that hot ass to get me to cum."

"Fuck yes!" Either from relief or arousal, he didn't know, but she got the idea, his penis clamped wonderfully between her cheeks.

"Fuck that feels so good," He told her liking the view too, when she scooted all the way forward he could see the tip of his penis poking out of her cheeks, it was so hot. She must have been teasing herself out, she leaned forward to mash her pussy across his length, a few times as she cheek fucked him. "Damn you are so hot."

"You like that?" Throwing the question over her shoulder as well as a sparkling glint of her grey eyes.

"Hell yes," Eventually it dried up a little, he wanted a switch anyway, getting close to his own orgasm. "I want to titty fuck you."

"That's my specialty," She did have a little arrogance when her giant breasts were involved. A moment later he was sitting on the edge of the bed, she was on her knees before him, a bottle of lube from the lamp stand making her tits glisten. He moaned when she hefted her own melons, nuzzled his cock safely between them, then started drawing them up and down. "Is THIS going to make you cum?"

"Yes, I think it will." Her fingers kept finding her nipples, tugging them while she titty fucked him, her eyes going wide as she got a good steam going. Looking down at his penis between them, her tits were so big, so fucking soft too. He caught himself, wanting to thrash like she had earlier, it was an amazing thing. "Shit! Oh fuck that feels so good. That looks so good! You're a fucking sexy bitch Melanie! Oh fuck you are so hot."

"Where you going to cum Dave? On my face or tits? I want your cum! Please cum all over me, you fucked me so good, now it's time to get your reward." Melanie coaxed him, he was closing in fast as it was, her dirty talk was like gas, the look in her eyes was the open flame, BOOM.

"Fuck! YES! I wanna come on your face AND tits." He stood up, she took a few knee steps back, barely looking back up in time. With a loud groan that was almost a sob, he burst, if he'd had better one he couldn't remember it, fresh spunk surged out of him. "Oh shit! Oh fucking shit!"

"Give it to me! Make me as dirty on the outside as you've made me inside! A slut fucking another man in front of my boyfriend! Making him watch me get the best sex of my life!" Melanie spoke quickly, out of breath as she tugged him as fast as she could, Dave felt he could cum again from this. Unable to help flash a look towards Vince, who stood nearby, with a dumbfounded look on his face. "Gawd it tastes so good! It feels so good all over me!"

It was all over too, his massive load had fallen like a blizzard, her hand jerking his tip all over. So there was no large splash, but countless fat drops, almost getting every square inch of what he'd wanted to cover. Her face most of all, but his load had done an admirable job of getting over her tits too, her eyes rolling up as if the liquid was making her tingle. Finally with a roar he gave her the last. Stopping her hand, storing the mental image of her like this, his penis in her hands with cum all over her.

At once he was insanely jealous of Vince, he had this opportunity all the time, with the sex hungry Melanie. Pitied his friend, who couldn't seem to fulfil her needs, who wasn't enough for her. Was saddened, because even though it was his cock and his cum, her eyes panned to Vince. Seeking his approval, his attention, his love, as if Dave was nothing more than an extra advanced sex toy. Which he guessed he was. Sighing he got his cock to himself, then collapsed onto his friend's bed, breathing heavy to catch his breath.

"Was that good for you Mel my love?" Vince asked like he'd just given her a birthday present and couldn't judge her reaction to it.

"Vince! It was SO good. Just what I needed." Vince laughed, nodding just like who'd finally got a gift right, even giving Dave a haughty look.

(Writers Note: I don't think this was bragging either. I've seen the couple that I've called Vince and Melanie, they've come into the store several times, getting discounts or just stopping to see their friend. Since he told me of this I've noticed an undeniable closeness between Melanie and Dave, she stands really right up on him, whispers in his ear. There was even a time were Vince and I were talking while Dave and Melanie were off to the side, looking to all the world like a flirty couple, another co-worker who'd walked by later asked if that was Dave's girlfriend.)

Defluer
Defluer
1,220 Followers
12