Dave's Disastrous Mardi Gras Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got on all fours and pretended to stalk her, which would become a recurring theme for the next hour or so between us. I "caught" her feet and dragged them to the foot of the bed, then spread them wide and pretended to hunt her cunt, slowly maneuvering my way up her legs, pausing at strategic places along the way to view my object, spread so nicely in front of me, the red gash still seeping with fluids from before.

She had on a huge grin, her role of prey being the passive victim awaiting the onslaught. I finally pounced on her cunt, a long amused laugh coming from its owner.

In no hurry, I licked along her lips, stopping to kiss her thighs and hips, all the surrounding territory, caressing with my hands what I could reach, until her hip motions began to show signs of impatience, and I moved back up to her notch. Salty, oysterish, slippery wet, her cuntlips were delectable, so elastic and willing.

I spent some time poking about, giving her teasing attention, until her thighs were moving restlessly. She got up, on all fours, an evil predatory smile on her face, and then, tables turned, she stalked me around the bed, each of us moving like two big cats circling each other.

She managed to dart up behind me once and sniffed my balls, then like lightning pretended to mount me so that I felt her chest on my back and her hips pressed into my rump. She ground her cunt into my ass and reached around with one hand and began to stroke my cock, her fingers making a ring and running it lightly up and down my shaft, which was pointing straight ahead, parallel with my belly.

Each time her finger-ring slid over the ridge of my glans, I responded with a quiver of pleasure. With her other hand she caressed my chest and tweaked one nipple. The feel of her soft warm body on top of me, plus the playful attention, was divine.

We played animals for awhile, nibbling on each other's ears, licking armpits, almost managing to tickle each other to pieces at different points, when we came upon sensitive spots. Each part of her was more delicious than the last, her soft curving hips, her inviting inner thighs, her ankles, her nipples, her neck.

One time when I was on my back, she was over me on all fours, in a raised sixty-nine position, playing with my prick. I had a great view of her cunt open above me, and her breasts hanging a bit further away.

She looked back at me with an upside-down grin and began to take my prickhead into her mouth. I played my fingers over her notch until she settled her whole cunt down over my face, rubbing it up and down, getting me slobbery wet with fluids.

Meanwhile the sensations coming from the root of my prick were sweet, too intense to continue.

I flopped her over on her back and went to work on her cunt. I had gotten her close to climax a couple times with my mouth, and by now I could feel her cunt muscles tighten down on my tongue when it was all the way up her. Pretty soon her hips were pushing back into me, her legs tensing. Her breathing was elevated and she came quickly, twice, the second a little less intensive than the first. Her juices were all over my chin and lower face.

I moved up next to her and we kissed, while she relaxed and recuperated a little.

"Can I mount you for a moment?" I whispered, my penis twitching with anticipation. She had said she wanted to suck me, but I wanted my cock up her at least for a short ride first.

She nodded, and I rearranged the pillows and got her on her stomach, her hips raised and ass spread apart, an inviting sight, reminiscent of Jo Anne the other night.

I was up her in a trice, and held myself upright for a bit, holding her hips and sliding my most excited prick in and out of her very slippery channel. It was a visual feast watching my cock disappear as it went up her, her creamy smooth ass responding to my thrusts.

But soon I wanted to feel my chest on her back, biting her neck softly with my teeth while I kept my prick moving inside her. I reached around underneath her and teased her clit with the fingers of one hand and I got her to come again, a short shudder of pleasure rippling through her, accompanied by a lovely series of quick noisy exhalations.

I loved the way her hips moved underneath me, and her cunt gripped my prick when she spent. I lay quietly on top of her and we rested for a moment, and then she uncunted, and with a lascivious smile laid me out on my back and knelt next to me. She held my cock as if a precious object, and with a smile went to work on me.

She played with my prickhead, both with her fingertips and then with her mouth. She eased my cockskin up and down, and tongued my prickhead. She settled down between my legs, spreading them wide, and sucked each of my balls, licking, running her fingers up and down my inner thighs.

She varied her tempo, at one point going excruciatingly slowly, her tongue taking forever to run up and down the outside of my prickshaft, then, like time was frozen, sliding across my cock's head, touching each little section of sensitive nerves, before darting her tongue's tip lightly into my piss-slit.

The torture was growing impossible to bear, my hips were squirming with pleasure, I was going to have to erupt.

She sensed this, and came up to my face, lying next to me while she kissed me, one hand lightly on my prick and balls. Then she turned over on her back, propping her head up on a couple pillows. She gave me a "come hither" look and made an "O" shape with her lips - I was to fuck her mouth.

I wasted no time, and soon had the same position with her that she had earlier had with me, when she was grinding her cunt into my mouth. I was kneeling astride her, my hands were on the bed's headboard supporting me, and my groin was pressing into her face.

I went as slowly as I could bear, at least initially. I held my prickhead in her mouth, just moving it with short, slow motions in and out, while she cupped her lips over my cockhead and tongued me. One of her hands was cradling my balls, rolling them in her fingers, tugging, squeezing. Her lips gently pressing on my glans were intoxicating.

Soon I was going further in, pushing more of my cock down her throat, then lingering on the backstroke so she could tongue my cock's head, then back in. My balls were boiling, impatient for release, their sperm pressure building to an unsustainable level.

I soon found myself pushing into her hard, I could feel my ass squeezing tight with each thrust, trying not to go too violently into her, but the thrusts had become nearly involuntary.

She held my balls with one hand and was sucking audibly on each push of my prick. I found that my hands were gripping the bed's head-board tightly. My hips were going like pistons, nothing could have stopped them, and I felt the sperm-load gather itself up in my loins, irresistible.

A loud deep cry came from my lips as my cock exploded, the first spurt of semen hitting the back of her throat while I felt my hips pushing frantically. One of her hands was still on my balls, the other coaxing my ass to action.

Six good, strong spurts of sperm went into her mouth, I looked down to see her lips working over my cock, her throat tightening with each swallow, urging more and more semen from me until there was nothing left.

At the end she kept softly sucking, her lips going gently over my cock until I couldn't stand any contact at all and I withdrew, my penis a half-limp glistening hose, the head red and wet and dangling, totally expended. I had humped her mouth fiercely. She looked up at me, her eyes shining.

That night we slept back to front, the bed covers comfortably over us. My arms were around her, one hand on a breast, her ass curved into my crotch, which had that warm and exhausted feel that comes from a good prolonged love-session. She feel asleep first, her breath settling into a heavy sonorous rhythm. I could smell her hair and the back of her neck. I was not long to follow and drifted into a lovely exhausted sleep.

We woke up in the same position. I am not sure who came to consciousness first, but likely got the other up with some subtle motion or another. This time however, I found my cock hard, pressing into the valley of her ass-cheeks. With a quiet murmur of pleasure, she gave me a little rub with them and I was on fire before I had fully surfaced. Her ass was such a delectable combination of firm and smooth, and by rubbing her ass-cheeks' valley up and down my prickshaft I was soon a squirming mess of desire. She got up to pee, told me to stay put.

It was just seven, so there wasn't much time together. Danni Raye had said she wanted to leave before eight, since her boss rolled in around 8:30, and she wanted to be well clear of the place before he arrived and the hotel got into full swing. I wished she could have stayed longer but didn't have any choice.

She sucked me. She sucked me lovely.

It was that early morning cock-hardness that knows no patience. In less than ten minutes she had launched another few mouthfuls of sperm out of me, her eyes locked on mine the whole time while she worked my cock-head and kneaded my balls, nestled there on her knees between my legs. I will never forget her face in the reduced morning light, my prick going in and out of her sweet smiling mouth, when my loins discharged.

She gathered her stuff and was on her way far too quickly. She slipped out the door around eight. I gave her a long kiss and hug, the smell of my sperm on her breath, and with a real pang watched her pad quietly down the hotel hallway.

So by nine in the morning, I had nothing else to do but pack up and head back north. While checking out I felt like the hotel clerk could tell by my facial expression and body language how many times my penis had been up Danni Raye in the last couple days. I imagined the clerk could probably smell my sperm too.

I started to wonder if I had hallucinated the last two days I had been in town. With every movement I made, my cock was aggravatingly sensitive to touch inside my shorts and trousers. My balls were aching too. Both of these sets of sensations were a counter-argument to the idea that the whole set of adventures had been a product of my imagination.

I did drive a little bit around town before heading home, but could not begin to discover the path we had taken to go to the party at Rick's. It had been dark, and of course I had been distracted, big time, in both directions that evening.

You know those noir movies where the kidnappers don't want their victim to know where they are going, and drive in circles and blindfold him while he's in the back seat? In real life, they don't need to do anything of the sort, just have a beautiful girl play with the kidnapped guy's prick on the journey. I guarantee he will not have the slightest idea of what route they took.

But I did get to look around town a little bit before I hit the highway. I felt a bit empty, and wished mightily I could have accompanied Danni Raye and Jo Anne on their retreat.

I had the whole way back to Chicago, a good twelve hours on the road, to run my thoughts over the events of the last couple days. I had wrangled Danni Raye's email address out of her, but she wouldn't give me her phone number, and stupidly it had never occurred to me to ask for her last name.

None of my online attempts to identify her later were successful. I emailed her a few times, but never got a response so don't know if she ignored me or I just got the address wrong.

So my Mardi Gras journey went completely haywire from the beginning, violently lurching from utter failure to unexpected success to a dismal, disoriented end. Every time I have thought of Danni Raye since then however, my cock twitches with an aching, yearning pleasure.

12