David and Abi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was indeed proud of Abi that evening, lost deep in her own excitement yet still able to deal with the job in hand, his hand had wandered to his penis and was gently stroking it, Abi saw him and stopped shaving herself.

Saying. "Stop it that's mine, I'm the only one going to play with it, you can continue to watch."

After a few more minutes of this torture Abi stopped, toweled herself down and with a wicked look in her eye said "I need you to take a closer look, to see if I missed anything."

In that one moment David had never seen anything so erotic in his life, all restraint went out of the window and he buried his tongue deep into those puffed wet lips that held her clit captive, her cum oozed from her, sweetly mingling around his lips and he couldn't help sucking that sweet nectar along with her clit. David felt her lay back and heard her gasp, Abi just managed to rest her feet on his back when he sucked her clit as deeply into his mouth as it would let him. Abi was now bucking and screaming her way to a very forceful orgasm.

David felt her hands on the back of his head trying to force more of him to her as wave after wave of orgasm coursed through her already excited body. His hand went in search of her breasts. He was determined to force as many sensations into her body as he could that night, with his tongue still teasing her clit, keeping her on a high. David's hand now found her breast, Abi's chest was heavy as she fought to control her build up to her orgasm he touched her now fully erect nipple and felt her body stiffen even more as he played with her nipple, tweaking it, bringing it fuller to attention.

Abi was bucking and screaming her way through another orgasm now, suddenly she pulled his head away from her; she forced herself up and was now within inches of his own face, he could see her nostrils flair as she smelled herself on him. Gasping and with her dark eyes on fire.

She said, "I want it all, give me everything and don't you dare hold out on me."

Those words had barely passed her lips when with an effort she positioned herself on all fours, Abi's chest was heaving with the effort to suck as much air into her highly aroused body as she could. David was behind her in a flash and scooping an arm around her waist lifted her slightly and with very little effort slid deep into her cum soaked pussy, his balls slapped against her as she moved to try to force him deeper into her, cum dripping freely down her legs. David started slow but Abi was having none of it, as he went in she would force herself back onto him as he slammed into her harder and harder.

Abi now had her head buried into a pillow and was screaming her way through another orgasm, she was clamping down on his penis with her vaginal muscles. He could feel Abi's strength was ebbing, the two more powerful orgasms she had sapped a lot of her strength now so he held her more firmly around the waist, with her clamping down on his penis David knew he wouldn't last long now, Abi had worked hard on those muscles and they were now like a vice around his penis, so with one final push and a grunt from Abi, he emptied himself deep inside her, it was then that her legs finally gave way and he let her body slump gently to the bed.

David lay behind her sweat soaked body, his hand resting on her heaving breast, he could feel her heart beat slowly come back to normal, then her breathing changed and he knew she was not long from sleep now. Abi would sleep for a while now, her body had just had been through so much and although he knew she would wake sore, she would want him to make love to her again. Gently, tenderly and with love, yes that would be Abigail's turn.

David was given leave to marry Abi; they flew back together and were met at the airport by her father and daughter. The wedding plans were gaining speed now, with a few days left before the wedding Abi pulled him to one side and said she needed to talk to him. He had noticed she had been distracted all day. They went back to his room,

"I have a confession to make." Said Abi slowly wringing her hands. "I need to tell you this before we marry, I don't want secrets between us.

She sat and patted the seat next to her, hoping David would sit there. He sat across from her. David wanted to watch her.

"I've read you're service file."

"But that's impossible it's sealed here."

"Daddy and you forget that behind every man is a woman, it took me nearly two months of digging but I eventually got an appointment to see the one woman that could make the difference. Please forgive me, I needed to know."

The pain of David's back was nothing compared to what he felt now. David reached for his coat. Abi panicked and reached for him. He took a step back; he couldn't be in the same room as her at the moment.

"That's the thing Abi, I'm not sure I can. You crossed the line Abi; I need to think this through."

David left to the sound of Abi gently sobbing; he passed her father in the corridor, walked down the stairs and just walked. He didn't have a direction. David just needed to think this all through, he walked aimlessly, it seems that sometimes when we feel we have no direction fate takes a hand and gives us just that. David sat on a bench in the park a couple of blocks from the hotel, there were people here and he needed the distractions so he didn't have to think.

"You've got to forgive her son, the reason she did what she did is because she loves you so much."

David didn't turn around. "I know that General, but how can I explain it to her if I can't explain it to myself?"

"Your record makes it clear, what you did, but it doesn't explain why you turned down the medal you were awarded because of it."

"I couldn't save them all General. I was the last to leave the field and I almost paid for it with my life."

Something in David's head was screaming at him to turn around, it was then he heard crying, he looked, Abi had hold of her fathers hand, tears streamed down her face. He stood and Abi ran to him, wrapping her arms around him, burying her head into his neck.

"You're safe now; Abigail and I will always protect you."

Finally David felt the one thing he had missed all his life, he was home, and he found it in the arms of the two women he loved so very much. Abigail and Abi.