All Comments on 'David & His Mom After the Party'

by EnCarta

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

Hotter that hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Verging on the femdom here

I hope David can take control of his slutty mom soon, 'cuz if he doesn't, he's gonna be her creampie-eating bitch just like his old man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Didn't like the heavy femdom.

Would have been better if David had taken control and dominated his mother completely. I don't care for femdom and I don't like prick teasing sluts so I only gave this story a 3. If David had taken control of his mom this story would have been a five easy. The writing was very good. If you do a follow up, I hope that you'll have David realize the worm has turned and use his mother accordingly.

Orion623Orion623over 17 years ago
Hot!

Mother defines the phrase 'control freak'. Very hot sexual descriptions. Good writing. Would like to read more about Mom and her son.

y=mx+by=mx+bover 17 years ago
wicked good

seriously a wonderfully constructed and written story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
role-change?

I think it's time for David to turn mommy ito his fucktoy and show her just where her place SHOULD be

halfmoonfrenzyhalfmoonfrenzyover 17 years ago
Phenomenal!

Absolutely LOVED it.... More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

what a great story. Eagerly waiting for the rest

SadusSadusover 17 years ago
Best story

I've been visiting literotica for over a year now and this is the best story I've read. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Terrific!

I love that she sucked his friend off like a total whore but would only give David a handjob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
DAVID AND HIS MOM

his mom sounds hot . i would love to hear about her giving her son sloppy seconds after one of her nights out . Now that would be soooo hot .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

LOVE IT TRUCKE2@aok.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fem-Dom At Its Best

Even though it is not my cup of tea, I suppose this is pretty good Fem-Dom. One wonders how many times his own load is not the only one John sucks out of Marcia's twat at night. Nothing like having an uncaring bitch as a wife and mother I guess.

Of course what may follow is even more interesting. After Andy brags to all of his school mates about getting head from David's Mom, David never hears the end of it. First, he becomes involved in a lot of fights with his ex-friends. His father can never get him to explain why he has begun fighting all of the time. Of course his mother doesn't really care. She is just a manipulative bitch only interested in her own pleasures after all.

Finally, David hits rock bottom in his depression and sees no way out. He leaves a suicide note with his teacher explaining what his mother did with Andy and then him and how it impacted his life. He then climbs to the roof of the multi-story school building and jumps, thereby ending his pain forever.

The police verify the information in the letter with Andy and his friends, who by that time are very sorry for their part in the whole affair. John uses that information to divorce Marcia, leaving her with very little. Her friends and family scorn her for how she treated her son. She was left to live a lonely life, with much time to consider how her actions can impact those around her.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
LOL!

What a cheating scum of the earth whore! There's not enough money in a bank for me to touch that diseased cunt with a ten foot pole!

walkindatdogwalkindatdogabout 1 month ago

this is the third story, one after the other of yours that i've read, and it's the same evil shit of a mom in every story. I mean they are interchangeable! Can you not think of another way for a mom to be? Has your own mother screwed you up so bad that these stories are some sort of catharsis for you? These moms take perverse delight in belittling and shaming their sons. Ack! Makes me cringe for these victims. Where does she take it from here? She's got another little plaything to scratch her nails on. Big whoop! Go fuck yourself, Mom! The son in this one has the goods on his mom, what with him witnessing Andy getting the BJ of a lifetime, and he does nothing with it? She immediately turns the tables on her son? I mean he just FOLDS! I read the subtitle of your story figuring i'd finally be treated to a mom being put under thumb. Instead just another in a string of interchangeable moms. Boring!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous