David Shaw, Victorian Messenger Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers

I lay back panting, staring at the ceiling snorting out mucous. I looked down and watched her legs twitch in the final throes of her orgasm. Her petticoats were spread everywhere and her stockings were wrinkled. Her cunt still exuded driblets of juice and her breathing remained irregular.

"Good, good," she said and sat up with her legs still splayed across my face.

I looked at her. She was in complete disarray and was in desperate need of grooming, if not a bath. I noticed that she had tears in her eyes and now almost felt sorry for her in a strange way.

She stood up with great effort throwing her petticoats to one side to allow her to stand up straight. Once upright she shook her skirt and under trappings down and rearranged each layer best she could.

I lay there on the floor wondering whether she had remembered her pledge regarding me fucking her. She appeared far too concerned with her hair and damp eyes to deal with my wishes. I felt I had to say something.

"Please ma'am, "I asked, "err about having my penis inside you?"

"Well what of it?" she said curtly, "Oh I see you wish to have sexual intercourse with me? Is that it?".

I grinned at her like a prize tom-cat but she glowered at me as if I was once more the lowest of the low.

"Well my 'underskirt friend' that is more likely than a man ever standing on the moon," she continued, "However Davies will 'attend to your needs'," she said and summoned in the maid.

"Untie the boy and wipe his face; he looks dreadful," said Miss Elizabeth looking at herself in the mantelpiece mirror and pinning up her hair.

Davies gave me a look of sheer disgust and loathing. I looked at her with equal disdain as she untied me. She stamped on my hand and I yelled out.

"Will you two desist?" said Miss Elizabeth now completely composed and looking more the lady.

I stood up and felt wobbly. My knee still ached where Miss Elizabeth had stood on it. Davies scrubbed my face with a wet rag and threw me a towel to dry myself. When I was clean I walked towards Miss Elizabeth and asked if I could collect my clothes and go.

"But you wanted your penis inside me?" she said. "Are you not ready to expel your seed?"

I had no idea what she was talking about and, quite frankly. I couldn't care less and just wanted to bicycle my way back to Putney.

"Davies will you please get ready for the boy to fuck you," she said to the housemaid who had now replacing the dog leads back in the ottoman.

"Yes ma'am," said the girl.

She looked at me with hatred and I now knew why she bore a grudge against me. Clearly it was her duty to sexually satisfy all the 'underskirt boys' who had entered the big house and pleasured the Hetheringham sisters in the past. Goodness only knows how many times she had been fucked by complete strangers. I did not feel sorry for her as she had not felt any emotion towards me; in fact she had been unkind and brutal.

Ellen Davies knelt on the edge of the wide bed then got down on her hands and knees so that her arse was level with the edge of the bed. She pulled up her uniform so as to expose her white cotton crotchless drawers. They were crudely trimmed with eyelet lace and matched her two flounced cotton petticoats. Her black cotton stockings were held up with Broderie lace garters and bows. Her cruel house boots now looked less threatening now that her naked fanny and arse were on full view. She spread her knees and lowered her arse.

"Well go on then, fuck her," said Miss Elizabeth and I noticed the other three sister quietly enter the room and stand around me watching.

"And you'd better pull out at the right time, d'ya hear?" croaked Davies almost in tears.

I edged my way up to the maid and threw her uniform skirt over her shoulders along with her petticoats so that her gaping cunt was now on full view to me and her sisters.

Standing behind her, her pubic hair seemed quite fine and downy as I rubbed her up and down her cleft and introduced my long middle finger into her vagina. Within a couple of minutes she was dribbling with sexual secretions and I judged that it was time to enter her. My rampant member had already extended to its maximum length and I wasted no time in sliding it into her. She took the whole length with one long slow thrust.

"Oooh, ohhhh. It's so thick," she groaned and I felt that it was now my turn to wreak my revenge on this eighteen year old servant girl.

It felt so good to be inside a woman. I slid it back and forth, back and forth for what seemed like an eternity. Davies groaned and diddled her clitoris with her right hand. I speeded up my movements much to the delight of all four sisters.

"Davies is not used to one that size," said Miss Sophia in an off-hand manner as if she were discussing the weather.

I gripped Davies's hips and I 'galloped down the home straight to the winning post,' as it were.

Soon I was fucking her vigorously, thoroughly and energetically. I felt semen build up inside, I closed my eyes, pulled out my penis and spurted six large strings of semen over her arse, petticoats, drawers, stockings and chemise.

I felt triumphant and left Davies crying, either with pleasure, pain, humiliation or all three. I cared not one jot. I had done my duty and reaped my rewards and assumed that the sisters were happy with my 'performance'

***

Back at Maynard's I handed in my notice.

I had worked there for exactly one week and decided that being an 'underskirt boy' was not for me.

I said goodbye to Tim and Simon who were drinking tea and reading the Sporting Life.

I never regretted that week but felt that the world had something better to offer me and I also thought I had done well not to be seriously injured by some of the more 'demanding' Victorian women.

THE END

Thorilla
Thorilla
574 Followers