David Wilde Returns Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god! I'm gunna come!" she almost screamed out.

Her body stared to tense up and I slid my middle finger deep into her wet pussy and rubbed the front wall of her vagina as she started to climax. Her muscled tunnel gripping my finger in tight wetness.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Her whole body trembled and then went rigid as spasms shook her. I eased off the pace on her clitoris and sucked it deeper into my mouth with slow firm strokes as her pussy gripped my thrusting finger.

Paralysed, her orgasm held for an eternity with my mouth holding her sex. Suddenly she pulled away and I released the pressure on the engorged clit deep in my mouth, holding her sex gently as she went limp, gulping in air.

As she recovered, I lapped gently at her engorged lips, gently kissing her pussy and licking up the juice flowing from her hole. Her nectar was now light and sweet, all traces of the pungency gone.

I was light headed from the intensity of her orgasm and the smell and taste of her sex.

I looked up at her. Her eyes were heavily lidded and slightly glassy and unfocussed.

She managed a weak smile, "That was incredible! Thank you so much!

"No one's ever done that to me before".

"Really?" I asked, slightly surprised.

"Really," she answered.

"The pleasure was mine," I replied. "Oh, and yours too!" I added.

She giggled. I rose up slightly between her legs, which she still held apart. Her pussy now red and swollen, the inner lips spread apart like butterfly wings.

I gripped my hard cock, precum leaking out, pointing it at her open sex.

"Amber," I asked softy. "Is it ok to?"

"Yes, I'm on the pill, but," she said softly.

"But?" I responded.

"I," she hesitated, "I've never had sex before, like gone all the way if you know, with a boy.

"I've used a vibrator." Her eyes held me.

"Please fuck me," she pleaded.

I leaned forward, placing the head of my cock at the entrance to her virgin pussy and stroked it up between her labia and over her clit. She shuddered as my cock passed over her sensitive bud. Placing the head of my shaft once again at her entrance I pushed gently into her wet hole. Her pussy was dilated from her orgasm and the entrance tight. Her muscles resisted me.

"Relax," I said. "Breathe slowly and relax, nice and easy. I'll be gentle."

She responded immediately. Her opening relaxed and I pushed the bulbous head of my member past the restriction and stopped just inside her vagina.

"It's ok," I soothed. "I'm in you now, just concentrate on relaxing your pussy."

She smiled up at me and nodded.

I pulled a little bit out and gathered more of her cream onto my shaft to allow easier penetration as I pushed back in. The walls of her pussy held me tight, but there was no further restriction now, just her hot wet tightness to overcome.

I continued stroking into her vagina, slowly penetrating further with each inward plunge. She was very slick and my strokes were almost effortless against her tight flesh tunnel as it tried to grip my cock.

I looked down to where we were joined. My thickness had spread her pussy apart obscenely. Long inner lips draped on my shaft, her cream glistening on it in the low light of the room.

As I plunged in, her flat stomach bulged up where the head of my cock invaded her insides, only to flatten again as it retreated. I had forced about eight inches of myself into her when I felt the head of my cock against the back of her vagina. I held there savouring her heat and tightness around me.

"I'm fully inside you."

"God you feel so big, and so hot," she whispered. "Did you get it all in?"

"There's a little bit left, but I think I'm at the end."

"Then fuck me, fuck my virgin pussy and make me a woman!" she cried.

With that, I gripped her thighs and pulled most of the way out and plunged back in.

She cried out and her pussy tightened up, "Oh, fuck my pussy, fuck it hard!"

I stroked into her tunnel with harder stokes, her belly bulging out as my cock head invaded her insides. She released her thighs and hooked her ankles behind my lower back, pulling me with her legs on each in stroke and relaxing them as I pulled out.

She started to tremble as I increased my pace, her cunt gripping my shaft with slick ferocity. Pussy juice ran out of her, coating my testicles as they slapped her buttocks.

Her breathing became ragged as she ground her hips on my shaft sending incredible sensations through my cock. I was set to explode any time soon.

"Unghh, unghh, unghh!" she grunted as I fucked her virgin cunt.

Without warning she pulled me in tight with her legs, locking me to her with a steel grip and arched her back, supporting her weight on her shoulders and the ankles that dug into my back. She thrust her groin fully onto my engorged cock and sank the last inch and a bit into her tight vagina.

Her back arched more as a massive orgasm overtook her and she took her full weight onto her neck. I held still, her incredibly strong legs locking our sex organs together, my cock now fully embedded in her spasming pussy.

"ARRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!" she wailed, shuddering.

Her breasts swollen and distended nipples poking up a clear half inch. She started to grind her hips in an up and down motion as her orgasm continued and I could feel the end of her pussy contracting strongly around my glans, threatening to send me over the top.

"OH FUCK!" she wailed and suddenly collapsed, my cock half pulling out of her spasming cunt.

I pulled out and turned her over, kneeling on the couch, arms folded over the back.

She opened her legs and looked back at me smiling weakly.

"Fuck me," she mouthed.

With a growl, I plunged my throbbing cock back into her sopping hole, fucking my full length into her hot tightness.

I placed a leg on the cushion next to her and a hand on the back of the couch for better leverage. With my free hand I reached around and grasped a breast, kneading it, feeling the nipple hard in my palm. She arched her back, tilting her hips upwards causing my cock to run hard against the back wall of her slick vagina. The long braid of her blond hair fell to one side as she craned her neck back, grunting with each of my strokes.

I plunged hard into her willing box. Her post-orgasmic pussy incredibly wet and tight around my shaft. As I bumped up against the end of her pussy, I felt the head of my cock expand and my cock start to go rock hard.

The sensation of my glans stretching tighter against her depths sent me over the edge. My balls pulled up and I gripped her breast tightly as my shaft started to throb and the muscles deep in my groin pulsed as they forced my fluids up my into my cock.

As my orgasm struck I gave one last thrust embedding myself deep into Amber's pussy and shot huge jets of sperm directly onto her cervix. Stars shone in my head and it felt like my skull would explode with the intensity and I pulsed my seed into her throbbing virgin cunt.

Finally it stopped and I half collapsed on her exquisite back. I held still, panting in her ear.

"Fuck that was good!" I whispered.

She turned her head and kissed me deeply. My softening cock twitched and I felt more cum push out into her pussy.

"I can feel your come inside me," she said. "It's so hot and wet!"

We kissed again for a few minutes whilst we enjoyed the aftermath of our coupling, sex organs melded together.

I pushed back up off the couch and my semi turgid member slipped out of Amber with a slight pop. She was still so tight. Semen flooded out and ran down her slit and over her clit. She reached a hand underneath and caught it in her palm.

"Don't want to stain the couch," she giggled, then bought her hand to her mouth and licked it clean.

"Mmmmmm, tasty!" she murmured as she licked her lips and she looked over her shoulder at me. "Better than those other boys."

She was hot. Bent over the couch eating my cum from her pussy. I was starting to get hard again.

She looked at the clock. "Better get going!" she cried. "Don't wanna be shagged in the morning!" she laughed, "Well, not tomorrow morning anyway."

She ran down the hallway to recover her clothing.

"I'll give you a lift back." I called after her, "Give me a minute to dress."

I fumbled around in Mike and Lisa's room looking for something suitable to wear. Eventually settling on jeans and a tee shirt.

I met Amber back in the lounge. She had dressed and looked as though nothing had happened. Neat as a pin. I mentioned that fact to her.

"My pussy is still throbbing," she said matter of factly, then broke into a grin. I laughed and kissed her.

We walked outside while she gave me directions to her house.

"Oh, wow! A motorbike! How sexy!" she cried.

I took a spare helmet out of the rear gear pack and settled it over her pretty head.

"There we go," I said. "A regular bikie chick now," as I winked.

"But, I don't have any leather gear or tatts!" her muffled voice complained.

I straddled the bike and she jumped up behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist, pressing her firm breasts into my back.

We moved off and rode the short distance to her house. As we approached she motioned to stop under a tree that cast a pool of darkness from the streetlight nearby.

She alighted from the pillion as I snicked it into neutral and balanced the bike between my legs.

We removed our helmets and she placed hers back into the carrier then took mine and placed it on the grass verge.

She stood next to me and looked deep into my eyes.

"Thank you for making me feel so good tonight David."

She then leaned over and kissed me, thrusting her hot tongue into my mouth.

Her hand drifted to my groin, massaging my growing erection through the jeans. The restriction of the material and the seating position becoming uncomfortable on my member.

As I sucked on her tongue, she undid the belt buckle and unzipped me. A cool hand reached in and grasped my hot penis, squeezing it as she freed it from its confines.

Holding it tight she pulled her mouth from mine and bent her head down and placed my bulging glans into her warm mouth, swirling her strong tongue around the head and pushing the tip into the hole. I threw my head back as the delicious sensations enveloped me.

"What are you doing Amber?" I exclaimed.

She released my cock from her mouth.

"Saying goodbye to my new friend!" came the eager response as she looked up at me, grinning.

"Do you always say goodbye to your new friends like this?" I asked humorously.

"Only to my very special friends!" she retorted.

Then with one hand behind my neck she sprang lithely up, placing her feet on my upper thighs, straddling me, her groin mere inches from my hard cock.

I held her taut butt cheeks in my hands, feeling the strong muscles underneath. She shifted her feet against the frame of the gear pack behind the pillion seat and with her other hand reached down and pulled her panties aside, exposing her glistening pussy to the cooling night air.

Without warning she reached further down grasping my cock and lowered her body down impaling herself on my turgid pole. My cool knob suddenly enveloped in silky hot tightness, still very wet from our previous coupling.

"Oh yessss," I hissed, as she twined the fingers of both hands behind my neck and began thrusting up and down on my cock.

The gap between myself and the fuel tank restricted the depth to which she could penetrate herself and I arched my hips up as best I could allowing another inch or two to slide in.

The engine of the bike burbled below us, sending vibrations up into our groins as she leant back on outstretched arms and fucked her tight box onto my throbbing cock. As she leaned back my glans rubbed the front wall of her vagina and she squeezed her muscles tight around me.

"Uh, uh, uh," she grunted as waves of pleasure from our public rutting washed over us.

Car lights approached from around a bend and came closer. Amber stopped her thrusting and pulled close to me and kissed me, keeping my cock fully embedded in her slick tunnel while the car went past.

The lights disappeared and she resumed her thrusts, with renewed vigour.

"Oh fuck that was hot!" she exclaimed, looking directly at me.

Her strokes on my cock became faster and her breathing became faster. Her kept her big green eyes locked to mine.

"Yes, yes, yes," she panted.

She was fucking her g-spot with the bloated head of my glans. Her small breasts jiggled in her bra with the movements and the muscles of her flat stomach rippled as she gripped my cock tight with her pussy.

Fluid leaked out of her hole, soaking into the front of the jeans. I reached a finger of one hand further under her buttocks and ran the tip over her anus.

"Unghhh!" she moaned as I gathered her cream on my finger and pushed the moistened tip into her back passage.

I wiggled the invading finger just inside her anus.

"Arrggghhhhhh!" broke as a strangled cry from her lips.

Her eyes still locked on mine grew even wider and she increased her thrusts on my now very fat cock.

She gave a last thrust and plunged herself down as far as she could, burying me deep in her clutching womanhood. Her whole body stiffened and I felt the spasms from her pussy as the orgasm washed over her. Her pussy muscles rippled over my shaft deliciously and the end of her vagina throbbed on my glans sending bolts of intense pleasure through my cock.

The knob expanded in her tunnel against the tight slippery grip of her pussy sending me over the edge.

I held her gaze as my rock hard penis throbbed and a surge of cum raced up my shaft and pulsed hotly into her sex. I growled deep in my throat and gripped her as hard and jets of cum spurted into her.

Pussy juice flowed from her hole as she continued to orgasm on my spasming cock.

Her body suddenly relaxed as her orgasm subsided and panting she pulled herself close to me and buried her slippery tongue in my mouth as my cock twitched deeply inside her, sperm still dribbling from the head, soaking her vaginal walls.

"Mmmmm," she moaned in my mouth. She disconnected our oral embrace.

"I love the way your cock feels inside me after we cum," she whispered softly.

"I should have started fucking earlier if I knew it felt this good," she added.

"Why didn't you?" I asked, holding her close, breasts pressed against me, heartbeat thumping on my chest as she recovered.

"Things, school, training you know. Not much time with all that and now with a few months to go in my final year, I have virtually no free time. Plus I'm trying to save some money with jobs here and there."

"Well, don't get distracted from your studies," I admonished with a wink.

"I'll try not to," she replied coyly, giving me a big grin. "But I'm not sure I can go too long without that pole buried in my pussy," and she squeezed my semi turgid cock with her vagina.

"Ahhhh!" I groaned. "You have some talent there! What sport exactly is it that you do that gives you such a great body and tight pussy?"

She rose up off my cock, placing the material of her panty thong back over her hot opening and jumped down. She bent her head down and enveloped my glans in her mouth, cleaning the knob.

I groaned as the sensitive head was washed in her sucking mouth.

"Mmmm, nice!" she exclaimed.

She grabbed my helmet and threw it to me then cocked her head to one side and said, "Gymnastics don't you know?" and skipped off up the drive way to her house, performing a front flip off her hands before reaching the door and lifted a leg to press the doorbell with her toes. She leant way back, balanced on one leg, craned her head back at me gave me a little wave goodbye.

I shot her a thumbs up sign, fixed my helmet on and took off up the street, pushing my flaccid cock back into my jeans.

12